Complicated Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck was that?" I asked angrily, unable to comprehend what had just happened.

"So, you're a potty mouth after all. I must say I'm a little surprised."

"What?!?" I looked at him in amazement. I couldn't believe that he had stopped so abruptly when I was close to finish and was acting all casual about it now.

"Why the hell did you stop?" I glared at the side of his head as he continued to focus on the road ahead.

"Why did I stop what?"

"Don't fuckin' play with me. You know what I mean."

He looked at me very quickly, again with mischief dancing around his eyes.

"I do?"

We had pulled into the car park of my apartment building. I followed Max into the elevator struggling to catch up to his long strides as he pressed the button for my floor.

"Don't be coy with me now... not after how forward you've been with me till now."

"How forward have I been?" Max asked while pushing me inside the lift.

"Stop playing with me." I muttered in annoyance.

"I thought you were angry because I stopped."

I fumed at him as he laughed. The elevator door had opened and we were walking towards my apartment. Max motioned for me to open the door.

"You seem to find me very amusing for some reason, and are enjoying toying with me, but let me tell you I'm not your plaything."

The door was open and I walked in before I turned to face him. Something about his manner had changed. The mirthful look on his face had changed into something more predatory as he closed the door behind him.

"Not yet. But I fully plan to make you my plaything."

He swiftly approached me while unbuttoning his shirt. I moved away from him beginning to wonder if he was some kind of lunatic to keep changing his mood in this manner.

He pulled off his shirt and started to unbuckle his belt.

"You see I had to stop earlier," he said as he kicked off his shoes, "because you looked so damn sexy that I was afraid I would blow my load in my pants."

"And that would have been a shame," he explained while taking his socks off, "because I was looking forward to blowing my load inside your pretty mouth."

I gulped, finally understanding what had happened and what was about to take place.

"Now, stay where you are and take off your top... Nice. Now take your skirt off."

I unhooked my skirt at the waist and let it drop to the floor before I kicked it away from me. I stood naked in front of Max in just my bra and heels. I loved the way he hungrily looked at me.

"Now turn around and slowly unhook your bra."

I proceeded to do as instructed. But when I started to take the bra off he asked me to stop. He drew closer to me and using only his teeth slowly dragged the strap of my bra down one shoulder, then the next and then to finally pull it completely off my body. Looking me in the eye he licked his lips. My chocolate coloured nipples that were already hard from my arousal were begging to be licked and played with. I cried in disappointment when he instead chose to step behind me.

"Patience. I won't leave you unsatisfied." He assured me. "Now bend forward.'

I hadn't noticed him kneeling down till I felt him press his face into my ass and heard him sharply inhale.

I felt his hands part my ass cheeks and felt the warmth of his breath on my pussy lips. And then his wet tongue ran up and down my slit.

I've never really been comfortable receiving oral but there was something incredibly erotic about the way Max was playing with me. He lapped my slit a few times and then stopped.

"I'm sorry, but, I really need to fuck you right now." He stood up and started to take off his trousers. I heard a tearing sound and turned to watch him take out a condom. I flashed him a smile in gratitude because I wasn't on any birth control. Like I said earlier, it had been two years since my last relationship and I wasn't even dating anyone seriously let alone in a situation where I could expect to be getting fucked on a regular basis. So I hadn't bothered with refilling my birth control prescription after my last supply ran out.

"Get down on your knees."

Wait, what?

I had never had sex like an animal before. It felt rather degrading to be taken in this manner. I was used to having men make love to me, not fuck me.

Max offered me no opportunity to protest as he pushed me into the desired position and rubbed his palms on my ass. I felt him align his cock with the opening of my vagina before I felt his slow entry into me.

I felt ashamed because of the position I was in but I could not deny that it made for an incredible angle for entry. I could feel every inch of Max's glorious member sliding into me and stretching my walls all around it. Perhaps we were moving that slow or maybe the pleasure was so intense that my brain had split the experience into a million individual micro sensations. I'm not sure which it was but I felt deliciously full and it felt like the moment went on forever.

And then out of nowhere there was an emptiness as he began to withdraw.

No, no, no. My brain protested. I needed him deeper within me. I pushed my hips back against him and he slammed hard inside me.

"Aaaaah." I moaned loudly hit with an incredible mixture of pleasure that was only heightened by the pain of his rough handling of my body.

Max's arm reached under my shoulders to pull my body upright against his own while he continued to fuck me from behind. One of his hands pressed against my belly, pulling me further into him while the other snaked upwards to knead the sensitive flesh of my breasts.

I moaned in delight at all the wonderful sensations that Max had enveloped me within while he grunted gutturally into my ear, nibbling on it now and then.

The hand on my belly moved lower and his fingers began to tease my clit. I knew I wouldn't last long. I was about to finish, I needed to finish and I was afraid he would stop again before I did.

"I'm gonna come."

"Ungh, ungh, ungh."

"Please...don't... stop." My plea was punctuated by his grunts as he continued to wildly thrust into me.

"Pleeeasse," I begged.

Max fucked me with enough force that had he not had me trapped within his embrace I would have been dislodged and flung off of him completely.

"Come Nayana." He instructed while simultaneously pinching one of my nipples with one hand while pinching my clit with the other. "Come for me."

My body obeyed.

"Max," I cried out as I came with such intensity that I must've passed out because I don't remember Max climaxing or anything else that may have happened afterwards. The next thing I could remember was me the sensation of being carried by Max and laid out on my bed. I opened my eyes and looked at him confused.

"What happened?"

"Apparently you pass out when you climax."

"No, I don't!"

"Are you saying that has never happened to you before?" he looked at me a little worried.

"No," I said quietly, "but then again I've never had such an intense orgasm before."

I felt too embarrassed to look at him so I looked down at my sheets instead. He didn't say anything which made me wonder.

"Did you?" I asked him nervously.

"Did I what?"

"Did you... come?"I asked him shyly.

"Does the pattern on the sheets fascinate you in some way?"

I looked up at him quizzically not knowing what he was on about.

"Well, I'm thinking it must fascinate you if you would rather look at it than me when you talk to me."

"No, that's not why," I mumbled to explain but stopped when I noticed he was laughing.

"My god! You really are so much fun to play with."

I picked up the nearest object- a pillow- and tossed it at Max. He had been too busy laughing and got hit straight in the face. It could not have hit him too hard but maybe it caught him in the eye or something along those lines because his expression quickly changed to a very serious one.

He crawled onto the bed and over my body in a threatening manner.

"Yes."

"Yes?" I repeated the word as a question, feeling lost again.

"Yes, I did come soon as you did. And good thing too as I would've hated to continue with an unconscious woman. But you're conscious now, and I feel like I could come again."

I whimpered as he lowered his weight to allow his heavy and hard penis to rest against my naked thigh.

Max hooked his hands under my knees and began to spread me wide open before him in an obscene manner, exposing my still slick gash to his gaze.

He raised his hips to let his cock tease my cunt lips. Up and down I felt the head of his cock slide and bump against my clitoris. Then, without warning he began to push into me. Slowly he buried himself deeper within me. I felt my pussy clench and unclench around his cock ready to come again. I lifted my hips to hasten his movements.

Max looked at where we were joined and commented, "Look at how hungrily your cunt devours my cock. I can't wait to feel your mouth sucking my cock in the same way."

Max bent down and teasingly suckled on the hard bud of my nipple while furiously pounding away into my pussy.

His hands under my knees left me wide open to his assault and I imagined what a glorious sight he must have made with his large muscled body looming over my puny one while his impressive tool pistoned in and out of me with mechanical precision. Suddenly I understood why some people liked to capture their intimate moments on film. I knew I would've loved to watch him ravish my body.

I was on the verge of another climax and needed more from Max. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled his head down harder onto my breast hoping he would understand my need. Max didn't disappoint as he bit down on the tip of my nipple while continuing to suck on the rest of my tit. The sensation was exactly what I needed to come.

"I'm coming," I screamed unnecessarily as Max could feel my pussy contract spastically around his cock. That must've pushed him towards his own end as he pulled his cock out of me in one incredibly swift move and lifted me up to present his cock to my lips.

I knew what he wanted before he said it and eagerly wrapped my lips around his cock. Max knotted his fingers into my hair and yanked my head upwards. He wanted me to look at him while I sucked his essence out of his cock.

I sucked with all the gusto I could gather considering I was feeling pretty wiped out after my climax. It was a good thing Max had been close to completion because I didn't have enough energy to continue. I wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and tried to take Max deep into my mouth so that the head could hit the back of my throat. The action was causing me to gag and drool all over his cock. But I was determined to give him as intense an orgasm and so I continued to push myself to try and take him deeper inside while sucking his cock as hard as I could.

"Get ready, it's coming!" Max shouted as he started to come. I was grateful for the warning because otherwise I would have choked trying to swallow his seed while he was that deep in my throat. Max watched as his cock spurted loads of ejaculate into my mouth and even though I had gulped down two mouthfuls, there was still enough that it slipped out down the side of my mouth. I used my finger to collect any runaway semen and licked it all off my finger like it was the tastiest thing I'd ever had.

"Fuck!" Max exclaimed. I could tell he was getting turned on again.

"You're just so fuckin' sexy." He said as he reached below to squeeze my mound with the palm of his hand.

"Aaaah." I moaned and rubbed myself against his hand.

"Sooooo, fuckin' sexy..." his voice trailed off as he continued to squeeze my mound and watch me moan.

Max raised his palm to my mouth.

"Spit on it."

I did as he demanded and he rubbed the spit into my sore flesh. Then without any warning he shoved two fingers knuckle deep into me.

I was startled by the invasion but liked the feeling of his rough and calloused fingers rubbing against my inside. I moved my hips against his hand to build some kind of rhythm.

"You sexy fuckin' slut! You're ready to come again, aren't you?" Max asked me in amazement.

I was a little embarrassment to hear him call me a slut but I was also too close to coming yet again to fight him about it yet. So I ignored his question and began to move faster against his fingers.

"No. Answer me first, you slut. Are you ready to come again?" Max shouted while stilling his hand.

"Yes," I whimpered as I tried to continue my movements.

"Oh fuckin' hell!" he uttered as he rapidly began to screw his fingers in and out of me. I raised my hips to allow his fingers to get in as deep as they possibly could.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I began to shout as I felt myself on the precipice once more that night. By now Max had understood that I always needed something extra to push me over the edge. He leaned close to my ear as he continued to fuck me with his fingers and whispered, "Come you fuckin' slut. Come for me and show me what a good little slut you are."

His words did the trick; I squirted all over his hand.

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up somewhere in the middle of the night, feeling thirsty. Max was fast asleep naked next to me. The sheets and everything in the room smelt like sex. I took a deep breath, feeling a little heady from the musky odour..

I watched Max's naked body magnificently sprawled across my bed. His organ even in its resting state was lovely to behold. I slowly moved from the bed making sure I didn't disturb him. I had barely made it to the door when I heard Max grumpily rise.

"Where are you going? Come back to bed." He ordered.

"I just need to get a drink of water."

"Okay, but hurry back. I want us to get some rest before we get started again."

I shivered at the thought of repeating all the carnal acts from the night. I drank some water and splashed some water on my face, neck and chest in the hope of possibly cooling down my hot skin. He may have needed the rest but I felt like I was already primed to go.

I slowly crept back into bed; he sensed my return and pulled me closer to him. Max cocooned my body within his and nodded off while I struggled to turn off my desire for him which was only heightened by the proximity of his naked flesh.

I wriggled about a bit trying to find the right spot to generate some friction against my vaginal lips.

"Stop it." Max mumbled in a sleepy voice.

My movements were likely keeping him awake. I figured I ought to just go to the bathroom and finish myself so that I could at least rest for a couple of hours peacefully. I moved to roll off the bed but Max pulled me back towards him.

"Where are you going?" He asked without opening his eyes.

"Nowhere, I'll be back soon." I moved to roll off the bed but his grip on me didn't loosen. He appeared to open his eyes with great difficulty to look at me.

"What's the matter?"

As embarrassed as I felt saying it I knew that it would be better if I just came out and explained my current state.

"I can't sleep next to you."

Wrong choice of words as that appeared to rouse him from his sleep in a hurry.

"I mean I'm having a hard time sleeping next to you."

He raised an eyebrow to me and fixed me with a stare that said I ought to come clean on whatever was going on.

"I'm very aroused right now." I meekly mumbled.

"C'mere, you slut!" Max said pulling me toward him. "I should probably just sleep with my cock buried in you so you can satisfy yourself whenever you need."

Max pushed his knee between my legs. "You were just made to be fucked, weren't you my slut?" Max sleepily mumbled to himself.

"Don't worry. I'll give you plenty o' dick and then some so you won't need anyone else to satisfy your greedy cunt."

Max pulled my hips down towards his knee and I understood that he wanted me to use his knee to stimulate myself to completion. I rolled my hips around as that my pussy lips made contact with his knee.

"So fuckin'wet. So incredibly sexy. Such a sexy slut," he moaned. "Fuck yourself on my knee. Go on."

His eyelids were heavy with sleep. I watched him struggle to stay awake to watch me use him to get myself off once more that night.

He reached out to play with my nipples. His touches were gentle and soothing this time, but they evoked the same response as earlier and caused me to moan. I felt the incredible pressure once more build up within my core and I used my hands to pinch my own nipples to set off my climax.

"Max!" I yelled as I came.

Max looked at me and smiled, "I promised I would make you scream my name."

In the next moment he was fast asleep.

12