Complications Ch. 01

Story Info
A long time coming...
1.6k words
4.21
29.1k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This chapter is a little risque because of the beginning but please know that all of it isn't like this. I needed to do a background chapter before I got into the actual story. Forgive me for any errors, I currently do not have a editor. If you would like to be my editor use the contact tab. Enjoy!

E.B

*

"What is this?"

I turned around and saw the white stick in his hand and froze. 'Oh shit' I thought as I looked into his steel grey eyes. I didn't think he would find out so soon.

"It's a pregnancy test." I tried to stand up. SMACK! Tears fell from my eyes as I grabbed my face.

"I know what it is. Why the fuck does it say positive?"

I looked away from his penetrating gaze. I didn't want to answer him for fear of what he might do, but not answering him would have worse consequences.

"I'm pregnant." To say I didn't know the next hit was coming would be like saying the sky is purple.

I covered my stomach, which only seemed to make him hit me harder. I felt punches to my head, back, and legs. He moved away from me and I looked up. I wish I hadn't. I saw him putting on some steel toe boots. I curled up into a fetal position. The first few kicks I muffled my scream. After a while my body became numb, I hoped it would stop soon like all the others.

I didn't feel the kicks any more; I didn't hear the grunts, I didn't feel any pain.

"Let that be a lesson to you. When I want kids I'll let you know, until then don't get pregnant again."

I covered my face as I felt his hands on my breasts. He ripped my shirt and yanked off my bra. I screamed when he bit into one of my nipples as he squeezed the other one between his index finger and thumb. I knew he got off on my screams so I screamed until my throat was raw as long as it would stop soon. He ripped my skirt in half as he tore my panties away from me. He thrust two fingers into my dry pussy. He sucked on his fingers and reentered them. I bit my lip to stop the screams at the excruciating pain. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and slammed into me. It's not rape if it's with your fiancé is it?

He turned me over and made me get on my knees. As he slammed into me I collapsed, but that didn't faze him. He continued to pump into me until I felt his seed spill into my womb. I felt the bed dip as he got up and went into the washroom. My left eye was completely swollen shut and the right was on its way there. I lay there a few moments trying to gain strength to move. The bathroom door swung open as I sat up.

"Lie down and go to sleep. I'll check you out in the morning." He pulled on some boxer shorts and pajama pants then climbed under the covers. As I lay next to him I heard him whisper to me, "If you would just obey me, we wouldn't be going through these disagreements." Tears poured from my eyes as I tried to stop my body from shaking. When I heard his even breathing I slid from under the covers. I winced from the broken ribs. I limped awkwardly down the stairs and pulled on some shoes. I spied the car keys on the counter. I speed walked my way to the keys and out the door.

As the warm summer night air hit my face I breathed a sigh of relief. I slid into the driver's seat I looked into the steel gaze of my fiancé in the door. I hurriedly shut the car door and started the car. I pulled away from the house that stored every beating I gotten for not being dressed, not waking up on time, or not answering my phone when he called.

I felt the seat of my pants become wet. I looked down and saw blood. I knew what it meant for me, my child was dead before I could even meet him/her. I started to drive faster to a hospital. I didn't want to go to a hospital close to that house because it would take him no time to find me.

A few miles later I saw an exit sign to a hospital just outside of Tallahassee. I pulled into a parking spot and braced myself on the steering wheel as I opened the door and stood outside the car. I limped slowly into the ER.

"Please help! Help me!" I strained. A nurse ran over and grabbed my arm. I was able to get out one thing before I was consumed in darkness.

"The Baby..."

*

I felt like I was floating, swimming in clouds. I opened my eyes slowly. I peeked around and saw my best friend Delilah asleep in a chair.

"Dee Dee." I whispered hoarsely. Delilah sat up and looked at me. Her eyes were red and puffy, and she looked like she hasn't slept well for a week. Her fiery red hair looked dull pulled into a loose ponytail and her vibrant green eyes were filled with worry. Delilah ran over to the bed.

"Gabby! Oh my god, Gabby! I thought you were never going to wake up! What happened?"

"Marcus. He really beat me bad this time. I'm not going back. I can't, not after this. He took my baby from me." I said as tears fell down my cheeks. Delilah looked at me confused.

"Hello Ms. Johnson. I'm glad you're awake, I'm Dr. Davis." The cheery female doctor stated as she closed the door.

"Hello Dr. Davis. Am I okay?" I asked as Delilah helped me sit up.

"Two of you are. I'm sorry but you lost the other baby." Dr. Davis said flipping open my chart.

"I was pregnant with twins? I lost one? Are you serious?" I said as tears fell from my eyes again.

"The other day you told me you had something important to tell me. Was this it?" Delilah said.

"Yeah, I wanted to take you with me to my appointment tomorrow. I guess there is no point now." I said as I played with my hands. Twins, I was going to have twins until that sick bastard took one from me.

"Ms. Johnson, what happened to you isn't your fault. No I don't know what happened for you to end up here but it wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself. Now the police are here and he wants to ask you a few questions. "She said rubbing my arm.

"Ok, send him in." Delilah said.

"Dee! I don't want to talk to the police. Don't make me do this." I pleaded.

"Gabby be serious! He could have killed you! I kept silent those about the black eyes for too long! I don't want to get a call from the city morgue saying I need to identify a body damn it! If you don't talk, I will."

"Ok, ok, fine. I'll do it. You can send him in doctor."

Dr. Davis walked out and in walk someone I didn't want to see.

"Gabrielle Johnson?"

I looked up into the blue green gaze of Brett Taylor. He used to be the captain of our high school football team. I was frozen and couldn't stop staring.

"Gabrielle is you alright? Can you speak?"

"Yes I can speak. What are you doing here?"

"I'm a police officer. I came for your statement."

"Oh, I knew that. Well what do you need to know?"

For an hour and a half I had to relive the whole thing.

"I wish we had gotten a chance to see each other under different circumstances." Brett stated as he left.

Delilah turned towards me with a smirk on her face. "Seems Officer Taylor still has a thing for little ole Gabby huh?"

"What are you talking about? Dee stop, where am I going to stay? That psycho lives here, I'm pregnant, I have no clothes with me, no money, and I have nowhere else to go."

"Let's move! I have a few thousand left from the trust fund your parents made for me and you haven't touched yours. Just think, miles away from here, doing anything we choose, and we will be protecting the baby."

"Your right Dee, we can do this. So where are we going to go?"

"Where ever you go I go Gabby. My lease is up in a month, we can leave then. That gives us enough time to pick a house, pack and get there, where ever there is." Delilah said as she wiped her eyes.

I looked towards my best friend since pre-k; she was so certain she wanted to stay with me.

"Are you sure? I mean your job is here, I don't want you to uproot your life for me."

"Come off it Gabby, you are not leaving me here! That is my niece or nephew you got in there, and I'll be damned if you think I'm not going to be there! You have been there for me ever since we were kids; it's my turn to be there for you." Delilah said

My eyes watered at my friend's declaration. She was something else.

"Ok Dee, but we need a good place."

"You bet! Are you going to tell your parents?"

"No, if I move they will just think I got tired of Florida. I don't want them to know anything. I mean absolutely nothing about this Dee!"

"Ok Gabby, I understand."