Complicit in My Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She apologised about the previous week and then we proceeded to catch up with what I had been doing. She made sure I was relaxed before she brought up the spankings. When she did it took my breath away and I sat like a rabbit in headlights. She told me to describe exactly how Brian spanked me and, though tongue tied at times, I told her.

"And afterwards?" I stared at her in total embarrassment. "Did you orgasm?" Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

I couldn't speak. I nodded.

"Was it you, or him?" I didn't know what she meant. Then I did.

"Me. Not him. Alone."

"When did it end?"

I stared at her, my eyes wide. Would I cry? Could I speak? "It hasn't."

She sat looking at me in silence for some time, long enough to make me squirm embarrassedly. "Would you like me to spank you, Eleanor?" I sat caught in her eyes for an eternity, my thoughts veering all over the place.

"Yes. Please." It was as though I had heard someone else speak that word. It was only slowly that I could accept it had been me.

I had to adopt virtually the same ritual as with Brian before she spanked me. I undressed, putting all my clothes on her desk until I stood totally naked. She stood and took off her jacket before moving to and sitting on a chair beside the window. She called me over, pulled her loose trousers tight and told me to drape myself over her knees. All the time my mind wasn't functioning on any real level, I simply did as I was told. Move a little this way, that way, touch the floor with my hands, open my thighs.

Then she spanked me. Lighter than Brian did but for longer and more systematically. By the end I was crying, not so much from the pain which had turned into heat almost immediately, but from my emotions. I felt very emotional just then. She understood. My nose had run and my tears were all over. I was a mess. Still draped over her knee she passed me a tissue which prompted such gratitude from me I nearly began crying again. Finally, cleaner, I lay still feeling the heat from my thighs and buttocks seep into me further.

"You are wet." Not an accusation, simply an observation.

"Yes." It was shaming but true.

I was sent to the wall behind her desk, my thighs slipping together with my juices as I rose from her legs. I had to place my hands on a tissue, she placed on the wall, then my forehead on my hands. She told me to move my feet further from the wall and spread my legs wide. It felt very embarrassing, naked in her office, especially as my pussy felt very swollen. As I stood there she sat back at her desk and left me to my thoughts. After what seemed a long time I heard her at her desk drawers behind me, then standing next to me I felt her hand on my buttock. It was cool and slippery, covered in cream. She rubbed it all over what was obviously very pink flesh until I was sighing. Her mouth came to my ear, her breath hot on my skin.

"Would you like to finger yourself now or have me make you cum?" Husky voice in my ear.

"Oh... Oh God... please. You. Please."

"You are such a naughty girl."

"Yes! Yes."

Her fingers ran over my hot cheeks, between my thighs, over my lips and around, but never quite touching my clit. At the same time her other hand was at my face. They traced along my lips there and into my mouth where I suckled them. Her fingers were divine. I opened my thighs wider for her. She had me opening and lifting for her without command. Her fingers played with me and gradually brought me to the brink without allowing me over and kept me there.

"So naughty I think I will have to spank you again."

"Omigod yes!"

We both knew I would cum only when she decided. She had kept me there such a long time. I was scared of my need simply disappearing but she never allowed it to. I was grunting and my hips spasming, out of my control.

"You want me to take charge of this?"

"Yes!! Oh God yeeessss. Pleeeeease."

"Cum!"

My weekly meetings were all now after work each week. After our discussions about work there would come a pause. I knew what it meant. I had to undress. I had to stand submissively in front of her. We didn't talk of my past any more, we talked of the present, since the last meeting.

"Have you played with yourself this week?"

"Yes. I have, every day."

"What did you think about when you do?"

"You, my spankings."

"You are a very naughty girl."

"Yes."

"What do you deserve?"

"To be spanked. By you."

And she did, every Wednesday evening at the end of every meeting. After every spanking she would use her fingers. Sometimes gently sometimes not. Sometimes only one orgasm sometimes more. After she had finished with me she would kiss me hard and long and passionately, then I would be sent away.

After four weeks she told me that she would like to come for Sunday lunch with me and my parents the next time I went. The comment left me totally lost for words. I wanted it and I didn't. I have to admit I was rather embarrassed by the semi detached middle class of my parents compared with how I saw Diane. How could I bring the subject up with my parents? What would I say about the spankings? How would Brian react? What would happen?

Eventually I decided to visit on the weekend before the official one and explain, or try to. I just couldn't handle it on the phone. In the lounge we all sat, them expectantly, obviously not knowing the purpose of my visit.

"I want to bring a friend over for lunch next week."

"Next week?" It was Mum who spoke. Brian sat quietly.

"Yes."

"You know..."

"Yes."

"Is this man your boyfriend?"

"No." I realised that my parents had expected me to tell them I had a boyfriend and maybe even wanted to get married! At least it broke the ice. "No, its a woman. A colleague."

"Do you want us to postpone your... our..."

"No. She... she disciplines me too. She would like to watch."

"Oh! She knows...?" There was a palpable shock in the room.

"Yes. We can have a normal lunch and things. She knows. She understands. She's very nice, she won't interfere."

"And she disciplines you?"

"Yes. Spanks me. Each week."

Diane picked me up early and we drove to my parents in her car. She was wearing a very smart summer dress, mine looked quite cheap alongside it but Diane told me that I looked beautiful. She also seemed to enjoy my nervousness and teased me but gradually also tried to calm me. When we arrived Diane had flowers for my mother and wine for Brian. She was very good with them, I was astounded how quickly she put them at ease with her. She half flirted with Brian but also with my mother, both of them giving her as much attention as they could. I'd never seen how coy my mother could be nor how dashing Brian could be. It was all I could do not to laugh even in my nervousness.

After arriving we sat in the garden chatting. I was allowed to sit peacefully and listen most of the time. I learnt things too. Diane said that her own parents lived in a very similar house, much to my surprise, and she mentioned a small apartment she owned in Campo Santa Maria Formosa in Venice and her time at university there too. I was caught between, the social interactions, the small revelations that were being said and the knowledge of my humiliation later. I could see that my mother was feeling the same.

Eventually Brian looked at Mum and me and told us it was time. We needed to go inside and prepare ourselves and that he would be inside in a moment with Diane. They continued outside as we trooped inside. We both went to our rooms to undress. I still had my own room there even though I lived fully in my London bedsit now. Mum came to my door in her cotton gown as I was ready.

"I've never... it's just been... only you. Before now. Never a stranger. What will she think of me?"

"She will think only good things. Remember she does it to me."

"But I am... older." I had never seen my mother so uncertain of herself. I hugged her and told her she was beautiful.

We stood side by side in the sitting room waiting in front of 'the chair' . At times I was amazed to hear them laughing outside. I squeezed Mum's hand, then suddenly Diane was there as Brian closed the door.

Brian sat in front of us and Diane sat on the sofa. The atmosphere was electric.

"Now, what do we have here?"

"A naughty girl Sir." I was so aware of Diane slightly behind me. Watching, listening.

"Naughty?"

"Yes Sir. Please will you spank my bare bottom Sir?" I was very aware of my complicity now.

"In that case you need to undress, don't you?" I opened and removed my gown, Mum took it. I stood naked. "Now do you still want me to spank you knowing your friend is watching?"

I began to tremble. "Yes Sir. Please."

"You know how to arrange yourself so you had better get over my knees." I draped myself over them as I had done so very often and then ensured that I was positioned correctly as Mum would have me. With Diane here watching, looking at me like this, I couldn't escape the sexuality of being exposed and open like this with my thighs apart. I looked over at her, she was curled up on the sofa watching intently as our eyes met. I went scarlet, really hot and red. Then I closed my eyes, turned away and let my head drop.

"Ready Sir." I whispered. Then he began. I knew she was watching all the time. The pain, the heat, the embarrassment stayed and stayed. I squirmed and pushed away and pushed up. His spankings very slowly speeded and grew in intensity from a soft slow start until I was sobbing and gasping. Smack smack smack. I'd learnt begging had no value and had learnt to keep as quiet as anyone can when being spanked, which is certainly not silent. Smack smack smack. He carried on and carried on. Eventually I was a hot wet mess on his lap. Mum came round and cleaned my face. Neither of them commented on my obvious arousal. I was gasping. I saw Diane and tears ran down my face but I felt safe then.

Normally I was sent to the corner then and after Mum had been spanked up to my room, but this time I had to stand and watch. Naked with my legs apart and my hands on my head. Brian and Mum were speaking but I couldn't focus properly. Mum undressed too, then was over his knee and her bare bottom stuck up and I could see her pink slit open slightly. I watched her being spanked. I watched as her bottom became pink and then redder where he smacked her. My hips were rocking back and forward. I felt very horny. I wanted to cum like Diane allowed me. I was really horny. Her tits jiggled as he spanked her, she grunted and gasped, her legs grew further and further apart.

Much to my mothers delight Sunday lunch was perfectly cooked and her Yorkshire puddings were so amazingly light and fluffy. Thankfully I didn't need to say much at all. Diane's eyes were laughing and my frustration high as I think was my mother's. While my parents were in the kitchen between courses Diane whispered, "I'll take care of you when we leave. You can come in my flat."

12