Comply Ch. 03

Story Info
Submissive finds out he's been watched all week.
2k words
21.9k
2
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3, Revelation

As i kneel there with the new Mistress holding the crop against my bound balls i wonder how She had been watching me during the week. Since i was only just acquainted with Her and otherwise preoccupied during the week i did not take much note. i had noticed Her before, noting She was rather attractive and wondered if it would be worthwhile to make an effort to get to know Her. Now here i was, kneeling in front of Her, naked, cock and balls bound in a harness, butt plug in my ass, and clamps torturing my nipples. As She circled around me, prodding and teasing me with Her crop, i gathered i was going to get to know her better. But still, i wondered, how did You and She become acquainted and realize that each of You knew me?????

She finished circling me and cracked the crop hard against my ass. i winced and almost fell over. Then she spoke to You. "I think he is going to be quite a joy to play with, Goddess. I appreciate the opportunity You have given me," She said.

"Goddess." She called You Goddess. That is not a term i heard before. Perhaps You noticed the bewildered look on my face and chose to speak up.

"I see our slave is wondering about our relationship," You said. "Why don't You get him ready for the table, and I'll make it clear to him."

As the new Mistress goes about the tasks of putting wrist and ankle cuffs and a collar on me, You explain the situation. i find out that She had observed us together on a number of occasions at a D/s Club we sometimes go to. Once, when You were there without me (You went there without me!?!?? i was mildly hurt.), She approached You and explained how She knew me. She had been impressed at Your skill in handling me and sought to be trained as a Domme by You. That is when the two of You hatched the scheme to torment me during this work week. Since You are the trainer, She referred to You as "Goddess" and i should from now on also. i was to refer to Her as Mistress. As You finish this explanation, the Mistress in training, as i now know her, has finished fastening the cuffs to my wrists and ankles and the collar around my neck.

"Now, Mistress," You tell Her, "why don't You prepare him as we discussed and bring him to the table."

"Yes, Goddess," She replies. With that, She places a blindfold over my eyes, pulls my hands up to my chest and attaches the wrist cuffs to the collar, and finally adds what i presume is a leash to the harness around my cock and balls. She tugs sharply on the leash and commands me to stand up. i struggle to my feet, wincing as my arms rub against the nipple clamp, feeling the sharp ache in my balls at the torment from the leash, and being reminded of the butt plug as my ass tightens around it.

Mistress parades me around the room a few times, getting me used to responding to the leash and chuckling a bit as she gives it a sharp tug every so often. Then She leads me to another room and i sense that You are following also.

We enter the other room and Mistress leads me to a table-the one You discussed, i assume. She unclips the leash and pushes me up against the table. She then clips the leash to my collar and from the other side of the table pulls on it to lean me face down on the table. With that done, She attaches the other end of leash to a hook on the table so i cannot raise myself up. Then She moves behind me and runs a finger along the tape on my ass holding the butt plug in.

"This was a clever idea," She says, "but I think it is time for another application." With that, She rips the tape from ass and i cry out at the sharp sting. i hear Her chuckling again as She extracts the butt plug from my ass.

"Not very big, is it," She comments. i think i know what i'm in for from that comment. Just moments later, i find i have assumed correctly. i feel a larger dildo being pressed against my asshole. The Mistress expertly works it in, giving it to me a bit at time, backing it out and then working in again but farther. Soon, the dildo is buried deep into my asshole and i can tell that it is large! Then, She attaches a strap to the harness on my balls and runs it through a ring attached to the dildo. The strap reaches to the collar around my neck, and She attaches it there, cinching it very tightly so it will remain tight when i stand up straight.

"That should hold that in place rather well," She says. Then the dildo starts to vibrate in my ass. First slowly, then the pitch picks up. It's driving me wild as it moves up and down, all with out me being touched so it must be controlled remotely.

"Well, you seem to be enjoying that," She comments with and evil laugh. "Perhaps you're enjoying it a bit too much," She says, and i jump as the riding crop laces across my ass.

"Well, that got your attention," She says, "Now thank Your Mistress for punishing you."

i manage to mumble out a "thank You, Mistress," and She cracks the crop across my ass again even harder.

"Speak so I can understand you, slave," She screams, "and be sure to count the stripes I give you."

i cry out, "Yes, Mistress. Thank You, Mistress. That is two, Mistress."

"Better," She says, and strikes me again.

"Three, thank You, Mistress!" i scream out to be sure to be understood. She quickly swats, my ass three more times, and again i answer, "Four, five, six. Thank You, Mistress." This continues until i get to thirty. She's worked Her magic with the crop all over my ass, onto my thighs, and even onto my back for a few swats. i'm sure it's black and blue back there. i'm literally sobbing out my thanks to Her.

"Well, you took that fairly well," She says as She runs Her delicate but strong hand across my ass. My cock responds well to Her touch and i once again can feel the dildo humming in my ass. "Let's get You lying back on the table for the next round."

She unhooks the leash from the other side of the table and helps me stand up. As She does so, She tightens the strap holding the dildo in place. Then, She helps me to lie back on the table. She spreads my legs apart and hooks the ankle cuffs to rings on the table. She unhooks my arms from the collar and does the same with them.

She grabs my hard cock and says, "Now let's see how much control You've learned this week." She squeezes unbelievably hard and i grit my teeth to bear the torture.

Then, realizing what she wants, i manage to whimper our, "Yes, Mistress. Thank You, Mistress," and She mercifully releases my cock. Of course, being blindfolded, i still cannot see what She is doing or even tell for sure where She is. But suddenly i know as a flogger whips across my cock. i'm startled at the sudden blow and cry out.

"Oh, now that can't be hurting that much, can it," She says, giving one of the nipple clamps a cruel twist as She says, "hurting." She releases the nipple clamp and renews Her attack on my cock. The blows come infrequently, suddenly, so i cannot predict them. With each strike of the crop i nearly jump off the table even though i am bound to it.

After a few more swings of the flogger, She gently reminds me that i have not been allowed to cum. After forcing myself to cum so many times earlier in the day, i don't expect this to be a problem. However, it only takes a few more swings of the flogger for me to realize this action is really exciting me. So much so that i start begging Her to stop, to not make me cum-a seemingly unusual request. Then, finally when i realize She is not going to relent, i change my pleading to ask permission to cum.

"Oh, please, please, Mistress. Please allow me to cum. Please, Mistress. i need to cum so badly." i keep pleading and trying to hold back the pressure that is building in my cock.

Then, as suddenly as She has swung the flogger, She says, "Very well then, go ahead and cum." i can't believe it. i wait for Her to swing the flogger again, but She does not. "You'd better hurry up and do it," She says, "or you won't be allowed to the rest of the night." Realizing She does not plan to stimulate my cock any further, i concentrate on the dildo running in my ass, the pinch on my nipples, and i thrust my hips aimlessly in the air to make the harness rub just a bit. Finally the pressure builds enough and my cum spurts from my tortured cock. i hear both You and Her applaud.

The blindfold is removed and Mistress releases the restraints on my wrists and ankles. You tell me to clean myself up and come to the other room to receive instructions for the coming week. Then the two of You, my Goddess and my Mistress i suppose, leave the room together. It takes me a few minutes to recover from the session. The intense stimulation and bondage have left my body weak and stiff. i finally manage to move myself off the table and over to a sink where i can clean the now drying cum from areas on my body-even all the way up to my chin. Of course i still have on the wrist and ankle cuffs, the collar, the cock and ball harness, and the nipple clamps. The dildo is also still strapped into my ass, but You were kind enough to turn off the vibration. i find my way to the room where the two of You are waiting, timidly enter and kneel before You.

You, the Goddess, are seated in the large comfortable chair. The Mistress is in a smaller chair next to You. You tell me that i have performed well this evening and indeed all through the week. You are proud of me and excited in the prospect of using me to train Your new friend.

You tell me that You do not wish to call undue attention to our arrangement in my workplace, but You will require me to pay certain respect to the Mistress when i encounter Her there. i must make an effort to greet Her at least twice a day-once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Also, when i encounter Her in passing, i am to acknowledge Her with a nod and then downcast my eyes until She passes me. Also, if i am sitting near Her, i must keep my left hand resting palm up on my thigh. This will be my way of acknowledging Her superiority.

Further, i will be keeping the pager You gave me last week, and the Mistress will have access to the number. She will be sending me pages at various times during the week using the same codes as this prior week. You will consider adding more codes later.

Finally, we will meet at least on the weekends for play and training time. Sometimes the Mistress will be in charge of me with You observing, and other times You will be using me to demonstrate a technique for Her. On occasion, You may choose for both of You to play with me at the same time.

For now, i may leave to recover from our session and prepare for the coming week. i lean over to kiss Your feet as Mistress removes the strap and extracts the dildo. i then kiss Mistress's feet before getting dressed to leave. i believe this is going to be a very interesting relationship.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Comply Ch. 02 Previous Part
Comply Series Info

Similar Stories

Public Exposure A fun, short story between a Master and his denied sub.in BDSM
Our FLR Journal - Entry 01 We embark on our female led relationship.in Fetish
My Wife Found My Chastity Cage Wife makes a discovery.in Fetish
The Thirteenth Month They celebrate her longest denial yet.in BDSM
A New Level Pt. 01 Husband and wife’s Tease and Denial play starts becoming more.in BDSM
More Stories