Computer Geek Ch. 03

Story Info
The challenge.
2.2k words
4.67
66.3k
31

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,225 Followers

In the next few days, Kate became more aware of her own appearance, and spent more time deciding what to wear and how to look her best. It was a nice change, she thought. After spending the last few years as one of the guys, it was a good to finally accept herself as she was and dress like a woman again. She knew she weighed a few more kilos than she should, but as long as she kept herself reasonably fit and ate healthy she wasn't going to worry too much about it.

In the last couple of days, her admirer had only sent her one present a day and it felt really nice to be receiving small presents of flowers, chocolates and perfume. It was good to have an admirer, as long as he didn't push her into something she wasn't even sure she wanted. But she knew the peace wouldn't last long and she anticipated his next move with excitement.

Since last speaking to Scott, she had started to notice him more and more, trying to figure out what kind of person he was and if they would match. At the same time she was annoyed at herself for being so affected by a mere man. She was just like the rest of her female friends, she thought. Just because he was attractive, she let him treat her the way he wanted. But at the same time it was nice to feel like a real woman for a change, instead of just being a co-worker and one of the guys.

Finally one morning, Scott came on an unexpected visit and sat down in her visiting chair.

She was feeling slightly unsure about how to handle the situation, but he seemed his usual professional self.

"You know that project I sent you?"

"The logging feature? Yes, I've read through it," she said as he nodded.

"Good. I want you to work with me on the project."

She was stunned. She had never participated in such a large project before.

"Are you sure you don't want one of the senior programmers instead?"

"They will write the code. I need someone to help me establish a project plan."

"Why me?" she wondered.

"I want you," he said with a double meaning that made her look into his seething eyes.

"I don't think I can work with you."

"Coward," he smiled.

"I'm not a coward."

"Then accept the task."

"As long as you keep your hands to yourself."

"I'll try my best," he smiled again. "You're a tough woman, Kate, I'll give you that," he said as he walked out of her office.

If he thought she was tough, he hadn't noticed her hands shaking, she thought. It was probably from the tension of being this close to a man that she wanted more and more. But she was still not sure if he would be good for her. She didn't want to end up being just a weekend fling - only to be thrown away on the first working day.

That meant having to earn his trust and respect first. In other words, she had to be professional when working with him. Easier said than done when she could barely stop herself from salivating all over him, she thought ironically. It was not a good sign that she imagined herself kiss his foot soles as he filled out the forms for their project. But, that was never going to happen -- at least she hoped not.

***

At the morning meeting, Scott handed out assignments as always, only leaving out Kate. She noticed several of her colleagues had been giving her strange looks this morning. She wondered if it was because of the low neckline in her top, making her show off a little cleavage for a change. She had felt really sexy when putting it on earlier that morning. It was tighter than what she normally wore, but still sedate enough for work. Matched with a pair of black trousers she felt as if she were a business woman, not a dowdy programmer. It felt really good and she had even noticed that confidence in clothes gave her an extra confidence in her profession.

"What about Kate? Isn't she getting a task?" Brian suddenly asked.

"She's already got one," Scott replied. "I've given her the logging feature."

Someone whistled. "Lucky you."

"But that's huge," Brian interrupted. "Why does she get it?"

"Martin will do the programming. Kate will be involved in writing the project plan and making the screen shots."

"Why her?"

"He must fancy you," the colleague next to her whispered and gave her a small wink, while giving her a broad grin.

"I doubt it," she whispered in return.

"Well, Kate deserves it after spending Friday evening bug fixing while the rest of you went to that strip club," Scott said matter-of-factly.

"Unfair. She wasn't even interested," Brian interceded.

"A lot of clients were waiting for that bug fix and we value our clients before strippers," Scott said calmly, daring anyone to contradict him. The protests died quickly as most of them got busy looking at their notes.

At the end of the meeting, Scott looked at Kate again and said. "We need to discuss the project. Come to my office after the meeting."

Kate just nodded in agreement. Her throat had suddenly gone completely dry.

After the meeting, Kate followed Scott back to his office. He opened the door and stepped aside, leaving her to precede him.

"Wow, manners!" Kate exclaimed before she could think. "I like that."

"Glad you approve. I try to improve myself," he teased as he gave her a wink that made her blush in an instant. "Especially since a certain lady demands it of me."

He closed the door behind them and offered her a seat.

"You mean beside your mother?" Kate fired back.

"Why do all women try to change their men, if I may ask?"

"They're hopefully optimistic until proven otherwise."

"Why change something that is perfect?"

"If that was the case, why do all men buy sexy underwear for their women for Christmas?"

"Ah, that one is easy. Because you never buy them yourselves," Scott smiled as he lounged casually in his chair.

"Yes, we do."

"Do you?" He straightened immediately.

"Of course we do. We just hide them away until the right occasion arrives."

"And what colours do you prefer?"

"Why, red, of course. What else?"

Scott just sat still, staring at her with his mouth open in an 'Oh' sound that never came out. Kate smiled at the effect her words had on him, and decided to press her luck.

"With a corset-like waist and push-up bra," she said as she moved her hands as to outline the underwear against her skin. "And of course a crotchless pair of silk panties."

"Crotchless silk?" he repeated hoarsely.

"It works," she smiled at him. "And it's very comfortable."

He just gaped at her as he roamed his eyes all over her body as if he tried to catch a glimpse of the underwear she had just described. He seemed to have forgotten to close his mouth, so Kate leaned forward and lifted his chin back up. At the same time he managed to collect himself, and he gave her a hard look.

"You're doing this on purpose."

"Doing what?" Kate smiled at him.

"Tormenting me."

"Not at all. I'm just making conversations."

"What colour are your underwear today?"

Kate wondered whether to steer the conversation into safer territories, but instead pulled her top slightly away from her left shoulder and revealed the colour of her bra string. It was bright red.

"I'll be damned," Scott breathed deeply.

She could see his knuckles whitening against the arm rests as if he was fighting to keep himself seated. It suddenly dawned upon her what he had told her on the day of the bug fix: he hadn't had a woman for two years. Oh boy, she thought as she swallowed. Maybe it wasn't wise to tease him.

Still, if he was the man that she wanted, he would control himself, and she grew increasingly impatient to test this new territory. She looked up and met Scott's knowing eyes.

"Vixen," he murmured with a smile on his face.

"Maybe we should get down to business?" she reminded him in an effort to steer their conversation into safer territories.

"Certainly. Unless you want to show me the rest of your underwear. I'm particularly curious about the crotchless panties," he smiled.

"Me too."

"How so?"

"They're at home in my drawer."

He just looked at her as he raised his eyebrows as if to ask her a question that he didn't want to spell out.

"Never mix business with pleasure," she said lightly as she winked at him.

She felt elated by the thought of speaking like this to him. It was not like her, but she felt that he enjoyed their light bantering as much as she did.

"Blimey," he blurted out. "What happened to the slow-and-easy-lady I met the other day?"

"Maybe she got inspired?"

"I hope so. I like the thought of inspiring a woman's sexuality."

"Now, now. I wouldn't go that far."

"What? You don't find me sexually attractive?"

"No, not very much," she lied easily.

"Damn. And here I thought I had women chasing me every day. That really shatters my ego," he teased lightly.

"Then you should ask the boss to hire more women. That might help boost your ego back into the sky."

"You think so?"

"Definitely. Just remember to put it on the job description."

""Hmm, I could have sworn that a certain lady had her hands all over my body just the other day."

"Oh?"

"So you must find me a little attractive."

"Scott, is this really necessary?" Kate said in a serious tone, suddenly tired of the game.

"Yes, it is," he responded in the same manner. "I don't know where I stand with you."

"Okay." Kate took a deep breath. "I like you. I like you very much. But..."

"But what?"

"But you frighten me."

"Frighten you?"

"Perhaps that was not the right word for it. No, you puzzle me exceedingly. You tease me one moment, and the next you ignore me, only to return later and overwhelm me with your sexual hunger, before you ignore me again."

"I lust for you," he said hoarsely. "I want you so much that I can barely walk. Not to mention, walking through the corridor and taking in your scent as I pass your door. It's beginning to wear me down - to have this hunger that you will not feed."

"You hunger for my body but not my mind."

"What difference does it make?" Scott sounded irritated as he jumped up from his chair and walked toward the window, putting more distance between them. Kate looked down and noticed the large bulge at the front of his trousers. He laughed ironically, and she lifted her eyes immediately to meet his. "You see?"

"This must be some kind of joke."

"Joke?" He walked over to her, took her hand in his and placed it on his erect cock. "Does this feel like I'm joking with you?"

"Viagra," Kate murmured as she removed her hand from his hardness.

"What?"

"You could have taken Viagra. That would give the same effect," she murmured almost to herself.

"I certainly don't need any help getting a hard on. It's enough just thinking about you." He sounded slightly insulted by her remark.

"That doesn't mean that we'll match."

"Who knows if we'll match or not when you won't give me a chance."

"Now wait a minute. I am giving you a chance. I just don't want to rush things."

"Rush?"

"Yes, 'rush' as in attacking you and fucking you against that flowerpot over there," she pointed toward the orchid that he had in his window.

"Oh, please do," Scott said longingly. "At least then I might be able to use my mind again."

"You really are bad off, aren't you?"

"Yes. Are you volunteering to help me about it?"

"Perhaps. But not at work."

"Where?"

"We could have dinner together one evening."

"I have a better idea. Why don't you grab your handbag and we'll work on that project plan somewhere else today? Then we might get to know each other better and get some work done at the same time."

"Sounds good. Where do you want to go?"

"It will be a surprise. Don't you trust me?"

"Hardly," she laughed. "But I can't wait to get out in the sun so I'm getting my bag right now." She rose and walked toward the door. She turned to look at him before she opened the door and roamed her eyes over his body. "Maybe you should consider a cold shower," she said as she nodded toward his tented pants.

"You would give me a hand then?"

"Probably. You need someone to turn on the cold water, I suppose?"

"That wasn't quite what I had in mind."

"I know," Kate smiled as she walked out of the door.

***

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing. Ada

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,225 Followers