Computer Geek Ch. 07

Story Info
Licking the soles of her feet.
4k words
4.78
51.5k
29

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,222 Followers

Later that same day, Scott looked up as Carl entered his office and closed the door firmly behind him. Without any preliminaries he got straight to the point as he always did.

"Someone has been checking up on you. Wanting information about you," Carl said as he sat calmly in the nearest chair.

"Oh? What kind of information?" Scott wondered.

"Both financial and personal."

"Do you know whose asking?"

"No, they're very discreet."

"Hmm," Scott murmured. "I'll keep that in mind. Let me know if you hear anything else."

"There is something. Have you heard about Warren Russel?"

"The financial genius? Of course I have. He's worth billions, I understand."

"Don't you think it's a bit strange that he shares the same last name as your newest ladylove?"

"I should be more discreet, is that it?"

Carl just smiled at him.

"How did you find out?"

"The way you behave when she's around, my friend. I know you too well not to notice."

Scott just nodded. Damn it. He thought he'd done his utmost to hide his feelings. Instead, the entire staff would probably know more about them than he did.

"Do you think the others have noticed?"

"Are you kidding me? Most of them can only see the computer screen at the end of their noses and they only care about the hardware. Besides, what you do in your own spare time is your business, right?"

"Agreed," Scott said half-heartedly as he thought about the question Carl had raised. "You said something about them having the same last name?"

"Yes, and they even spell it the same way."

"It must be a coincidence. There are thousands of Russels out there. There's no way I can be that unlucky as to get a famous tycoon as a father in law."

"Wow, are you getting married? That was fast."

"No, no. It was just a matter of speech. Don't get your hopes up. She's still considering whether she wants to speak to me or not."

"Sounds like a smart young woman no matter who her father is," Carl laughed heartily.

Tuesday

The next day at work, both Scott and Kate tried to act as normal as possible, trying not to let the others know about their relationship.

Still, their acting skills were not very good, Kate realised, after Brian came to her office and sat down in her visiting chair.

"Are you and Scott an item?" Brian asked without any preliminaries.

"No. Not that I know of," Kate replied and tried to sound as if she was only half-interested in the topic. "What makes you think that?"

"He stares at you."

"Is that all? What else is new? I'm a female programmer, remember? It's a race practically extinct. Everybody stares at me."

"He follows you around with his eyes and he has this hungry look."

"Hungry?"

"Yes, and you can be certain that it's not food he's after."

"I'm sure you're mistaken."

"Not at all. I'm an expert on seeing what others don't," Brian insisted.

"Look, Brian. What you see is just him being civil. Besides, I'm the only woman in this company. So of course I'm treated a bit differently than you men."

"You'll see that I'm right," he continued. "Very soon he will make you sleep with him or he'll threaten to get you fired."

Kate just laughed heartily. Been there, done that, she wanted to confess.

"You just mark my words," Brian said haughtily. "I'm usually right about these things."

"Sure you are, Brian. Thanks for the warning. I'll keep an eye on him in case he wants to attack me in the hallway."

"Who's attacking you?" Scott asked suspiciously as he leaned against the doorway. "Is Brian bothering you?"

"Relax, big guy." Kate almost laughed. "Brian was just warning me about a stalker he's heard of."

"A stalker?"

"Yep, you know the kind that lurks around in the shadows before attacking some unsuspecting victim," Kate explained as she gave Brian a wink. Brian sniggered before retreating quickly.

Scott looked more perplex than ever.

"Am I missing something here?"

"Just an internal joke between geeks. You wouldn't understand."

"Try me."

"Come in and close the door then," she offered.

"Are you sure?"

"No, but since it's a glass door I'm sure that you would behave yourself."

He closed the door and sat down in the nearest chair.

"So, what's so funny?"

"Brian was warning me about you."

"Oh."

"Oh, yes. He says you look like you intend to eat me for breakfast."

"I'm that transparent. Damn."

"Don't worry. I think Brian is an exception to the normal computer geeks working here, but..."

"But he likes to gossip as well. I know."

She just nodded.

"Well, there is only one thing to do," Scott sighed.

"And that is?"

"You have to marry me. Then we can have as much sex as we want at home so we can even start working again," he teased lightly.

"Not funny. You don't have to be married in order to sleep together these days," she reminded him.

"It sounded a lot better in my version. But nevertheless. Would you like to go out with me this evening?"

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"A nice dinner for two and then you can decide the desert?"

"You mean, in or out of bed?"

"You read my mind."

"Sounds interesting."

"I'll pick you up at 7 then," he smiled as he left her office.

Kate smiled in return and tried to focus on her work. It was nearly impossible. The thought of Scott and how their relationship was going seemed to be stuck at the top of the priority list in her brain.

She shook her head and started making a list of her tasks and following it like a slave for the rest of the day.

***

"Why don't you want to get married?" Scott asked suddenly as they were enjoying their dinner later the same evening.

"It seems to be a lot of chains involved when you can have the same thing and simply live together."

"You mean sex."

"If you want to be blunt, yes. What would be the point of that final signature if two people live happily together?"

"Sometimes you like to make it more formal, I guess. Especially when you have kids."

"Yes, but before that there is really no need. For instance, just look at all the young people at around twenty. They get married at twenty and divorced at thirty. What's the point in that? Why don't they get to know their future spouses before wasting their youth and then trying to make up for it by partying all through their thirties?"

"Different priorities, I guess."

"Yes, everyone must choose their own path, I suppose. I'm just glad I got an education instead of marriage and five kids."

"Five? You want five?"

"Not me. Not yet at least."

"Blimey. Five." Scott seemed shocked.

"How many do you want?"

"I don't know. I many as I can have, I suppose. I haven't put a number to it. As many as come along."

"Maybe you should stop using a condom, then they will probably start arriving from all the one-night stands you have."

"Hmm, no, I like the marriage thing first. Besides I don't have any one-night stands anymore."

"You've become picky? But it's a good way to test if you fit sexually, isn't it?"

"Is that what you think I was doing with you?"

"I might have been suspecting it, yes."

He reached for her hand, probably to prevent her from fleeing, she supposed.

"I tried everything in my power to get to know you before I took you to bed. I still haven't, you know," he said matter-of-factly.

"Haven't what?"

"Taken you in a bed."

His eyes seemed to heat up at the idea. She felt her body become warmer all of a sudden, especially in her lower regions.

"I would like that," she murmured.

"Your bed or mine?"

"Mine is closer."

"I'll get the bill."

***

"I hope the cook wasn't insulted. We didn't even finish the main meal," she giggled as she led him into her apartment.

"They're probably used to it."

"Used to what?"

"Having romantic couples vacating their meals to do more important things. It's a nice place you got here," he commented as he took in the sight of her small apartment.

"It's not at large as yours but I love it." She showed him around the living room and kitchen area, before stopping in front of her bedroom. "I need to tidy it up a little before you enter."

"No need. I can deal with a little clutter."

She blushed at his response.

"It's not the clutter I'm worried about."

"What then?" He smiled as he crowded her against the door, leaning toward her and catching her lips in a kiss.

"You don't want to know. Trust me."

"I've seen sex toys before," he teased.

"Okay, you would never believe me anyway," she sighed, as she moved aside and opened the door.

"Books?" He exclaimed in a surprised voice. "What the fuck?" He was staring at all the books surrounding her bed in her small bedroom. "I've never seen anything like this," he laughed. "You know that public libraries exist, don't you?"

"I know. But they don't have the books that I like."

He picked up several titles lying on her bedside.

"I see. This is definitely literature to keep you up at night," he smiled as he looked over a few of her titles in romantica. "What kind of erotica do you prefer?"

"The romantic kind that ends with happily ever after, I guess."

"Me, I'm more into BDSM," Scott said matter-of-factly.

"Really? I haven't seen anything of that side yet. Do you just read it or act on it as well?"

"I'm joking with you."

"Oh. What type of books do you like?"

"Mostly crime novels and technical stuff."

"What a pity. You don't get much inspiration from that."

"I don't need any extra inspiration," he said hoarsely as he turned to her and pulled her toward him. "I prefer to live out my fantasies instead of reading about them."

"But you have plenty of sex toys?"

"Nope. I'm large enough as it is, don't you agree?"

"You could still have sex toys."

"Where are your toys hidden? In the drawer, I suppose?" Before she managed to stop him, he bent down and opened the bottom drawer. "Books. Here as well?"

She laughed at him.

"I've always wanted a library, but I never had an extra room to spare. So, I used my bedroom instead."

"A ha."

"My sex toys are already hidden away in a safe place."

"Where?"

"I'll show them to you when we're better acquainted."

He glanced around the room as if he was trying to work out where they might be. Kate wasn't having any of it. She turned him a little sideways and pushed him backwards onto her bed. Feeling happy about the end result, she soon followed and climbed on top of him.

"You never told me that you liked to be in command," Scott said teasingly as she started unbuttoning his shirt.

"I'm into a lot of things, and variety is one of them," she smiled, before landing on her back with Scott sitting astride above her thighs.

Leaning forward he grabbed her arms in his and lowered himself slightly to her.

"How do you feel about bondage?" he asked suddenly as he pushed his erect shaft against the vee of her thighs.

"I think I can deal with that -- if you let me tie you up afterwards."

"Sounds interesting," he admitted as he let go of her hands and leaned down to pull up her skirt.

He removed her shoes and stockings, before grabbing a hold of her panties and removing them so slowly she felt like screaming for him to hurry. In the end, she used her legs to push the fabric down her legs and threw it on the floor. She turned over on her stomach, wanting him to remove her dress as well.

"Can you unzip me?" she asked when he had stopped moving. Turning around she saw him looking at her naked bottom, before lowering and kissing her there. "What are you doing?"

"Kissing every part of your skin," he said hoarsely, before climbing on top of her.

She heard him unzip his pants and just as sudden she could feel the smooth surface of his cock against her backside. She pushed her bottom toward him and felt his thick shaft against her aroused pussy.

She nudged him again, before retreating and pushing back another time. She could hear him breathing deeply before he slowly entered her. The feeling was so exquisite that she gasped before pushing her bottom toward him again, trying to push him further inside of her warm channel.

He responded immediately and pushed even deeper, before retreating and pushing back inside again. She could hear a wet sound as he retreated all the way out of her, and she wanted to scream in frustration for him to return when she felt him push inside again.

The tension in the outer centimetres of her pussy was so intense that she longed for him to repeat the motion. At the same time she felt him push all the way inside of her body, and she shook with the intense pleasure surging through her body.

He placed his hand on her stomach and lifted her up so she stood on her knees in a perfect doggy style. She spread her legs wider and felt the strength in his thighs against hers as he bent over her and pushed his cock deep inside of her.

The primitive stance made her feel like she could lose all her inhibitions and just enjoy what this large man was doing to her. She could do nothing than take what he had to offer and move when he moved. Seldom had she felt as small and waiflike as she did now.

She trembled in excitement as she tightened around his shaft, feeling the friction as he withdrew and drove into her again. She moved her hands to the headboard in front of her and pushed back against him, making his cock rub against her g-spot as he drove inside of her.

She groaned in response and immediately she could feel him move his right hand underneath her and start rubbing her clit. The combined attack was making it impossible for her to hold back any longer and she pushed back against him one more time, before losing herself in the intense wave of pleasure that made her body convulse and shake in response.

Soon after, Scott followed as he drove deeply inside of her tense body, roaring his pleasure as he rolled them both sideways while he collapsed in orgasm. He held her tightly to him, his cock still deeply embedded in her body as they lay gasping for breath.

"I'm sorry about that," Scott finally said hoarsely. "I planned to go for multiple orgasms but I couldn't hold back any longer."

"I'm not complaining," Kate admitted. "I just feel like getting out of this dress now."

Scott laughed as he helped her off with her dress while he shed the shirt he still had on.

"We were in a bit of a hurry, there," Scott concluded with a laugh.

They laughed heartily as they lay close together and just relaxed. A while later, Kate realised that Scott had managed to fall asleep.

"Typical man," she whispered, before lying down beside him and closing her eyes a little, gradually joining him in sleep.

Wednesday

A few hours later Kate awoke to the feeling of someone licking her toes. She giggled and tried to move away. There it was again. She moved her feet away from the warm tongue and wondered when she had gotten herself a dog. Then she felt kisses along her ankle and moving further up her legs. She turned over on her side and felt the stubbles on a man's face against her thigh.

A sudden recollection hit her and she turned around to meet the smiling face of Scott as he lifted her quilt and kissed her stomach.

"Still here?" she asked before she could stop herself.

"Did you want me to leave before you woke up? I never thought you were that kind of woman."

"No, no, please stay. It's not every day I have a warm and naked man in my bed."

He chuckled. "I hope not. I must warn you, I'm not into threesomes."

"Me neither. One insatiable man is more than enough for me."

He just smiled enigmatically as if he enjoyed the compliment.

"What time is it?"

"It's 5 in the morning. Much too early for work, but not for what I have in mind," he smiled knowingly as he dived underneath her quilt again and spread her legs before placing himself between them.

"And what did you have in mind?" Kate wondered suspiciously.

His only response was to lap at her clit. Instantly, Kate felt arousal move through her body. All trace of tiredness had disappeared and she spread her legs wider. She felt him place his hands underneath her buttocks and lift her towards his warm mouth.

She could feel his warm breath against her pussy and she prepared herself to be eaten alive. At the same time he started lapping greedily on her clit before sucking her swollen nub. Kate gasped loudly and moaned in pleasure while he continued the pleasurable assault on her senses and body.

She moved her hands down to him and held onto his hair, hoping he would not to stop what he was doing. He seemed to understand her unsaid plea as he continued to lap at her swollen flesh, before pushing his tongue between her sex lips and inside of her wet pussy. She moaned loudly as she raised her lower body, trying to take him deeper and feeding the hunger that was quickly taking command of her body.

As he retreated and returned to lap at her clit, she whimpered in protest. This would not do, she realised. Either he didn't know what she wanted or he teased her on purpose. She adjusted the angle of her lower body and pushed his head further down. She could hear him laugh at her uninhibited directions and she realised that he was indeed toying with her.

"I want you inside me," she gasped instead.

"Not yet."

"Why not?" Her frustration was making her angrier than ever before.

"Trust me. You'll enjoy it even more if I heat you up some more."

"No, I won't. I want your cock right now!" she blurted out.

Scott lifted his head and the quilt and looked at her with a surprised smile on his face.

"As the lady requests," he said teasingly.

Kate didn't care. As long as he did what she wanted he could smirk all he liked. He moved further up her body as he kissed his way from her clit, over her stomach before sucking on her nipples. She already missed the feeling of his warm tongue against her clit, so she wrapped her legs around his torso and aimed her pussy against his cock. Still, he held himself back, moving his lower body further away from her so she couldn't reach him.

"Come here," she groaned.

"Relax, darling. You will get what you want. Aren't you sore?"

"Of course, but I don't care right now."

"Do you have any lubricant we can use?"

"Such as?"

"Don't you have a lubricant for your dildos?"

"Of course. It's in the top drawer."

"Ah, so you do have a dildo?"

"Of course. Every woman with a few hours of spare time should always have at least two."

He smiled at her before opening the drawer.

"Bingo, here we are. And here are the rest of your sex toys as well, I see."

"Can we discuss that a little later?"

"Certainly."

He grabbed the nearest bottle of lubricant and poured some on his fingers, before lifting his body and smearing his entire cock with it. Kate could only stare in awe as his large member got shiny from the oil. Next he turned to her and smeared what was left of the lubricant over her sex lips and inserted a finger inside of her pussy.

"It's cold," she shivered.

"Not for long."

"You've ruined the friction. This can't be much good for you," she complained slightly.

"Believe me; I'll still feel more than enough to make it difficult to hold back."

He sat between her thighs again and leaned toward her, aiming his cock against her sex lips and pushed slowly inside of her.

She omitted a loud gasp at the size of him pressing against her inner walls. Even after taking him inside of her so many times, it was still a shock to feel how he filled her up in an almost painful way.

"Slower?" he wondered as he noticed her struggles.

He stopped and retreated slightly.

"No, I'm fine. Keep going," she murmured. "The cold lubricant makes it more intense."

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,222 Followers
12