Computer Geek Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent down and removed his shoes and socks before unbuttoning his shirt and pants. Removing them was more difficult without his cooperation so she let him keep them. Climbing in beside him she soon drifted off to sleep.

***

As she dressed herself for work the next day, Scott was still fast asleep in her bed. He looked completely exhausted. She left him a note stating that he should take the day off and get some sustenance.

Arriving at work she walked straight to Carl's office.

"Could I have a word with you?" Kate asked.

"Kate. Yes, of course. Come in, come in," Carl said good-naturedly.

"It's about Scott."

"Yes?"

"He's been working too much lately."

"Yes, I've noticed. He doesn't seem to be himself either. Is there something wrong between you two?"

"I'm divorcing him," Kate said bluntly.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I thought you seemed so happy together."

"It was all pretence," Kate said.

"Oh?"

"In order for him to gain his inheritance."

"I don't think that's all there was to it," Carl smiled humorously.

"It doesn't matter now. The bottom line is that he needs to relax and stop working himself into exhaustion."

"I agree."

"Could you look after him for me?"

"No."

"No?"

"I'm off on a holiday tomorrow so I won't be around for the next few weeks. I'm sorry."

"Does he have any other friends that I can ask, or any family?"

"No, there's no one. He doesn't have any family in town."

"Damn it. Is there really no one else that I can ask?"

"Is he that ill? If so you could always get him admitted to a hospital."

"No, he just needs some hearty meals and a lot of sleep, I think."

"Maybe you should take him to see a doctor, just to make sure that he's well," Carl suggested.

Kate hadn't even thought about it and she turned pale at the thought that it could be something seriously wrong with him.

"Oh god, you're right. I'll take him this instant," Kate said as she stormed toward the door.

"Kate?" Carl shouted after her. "He'll be all right. He's probably just realised what I told him months ago: that he loves you. I knew he would fall hard once he figured out his own feelings."

"Yes, sure. Thanks, Carl. Oh, and if you see him, please send him home, will you?"

Carl nodded and smiled as she hurried out the door. Immediately he grabbed the phone and called Scott's mobile.

"Are you awake?"

"Barely," Scott groaned at the other end.

"Get back to bed immediately! Kate's coming to rescue your sorry ass so you'd better look as if you require sympathy."

"What?" Scott sounded as if he was still sleeping.

"Get back to bed, buddy, and good luck!" Carl said as he hung up.

***

Scott could barely believe what he'd just heard. What on earth had Carl been telling Kate? Was he supposed to act terminally ill or something?

Well, the bed felt incredibly comfortable so he wouldn't mind spending a few more hours in it. He hadn't slept so well for weeks – ever since he gave up on his own bed to stay with Kate. The sofa was too short to offer the same comfort, he thought, as he longingly stretched his long body.

Ten minutes later, Kate came rushing into the bedroom.

"Are you all right?" she asked as she put her hand on his forehead.

"Just tired," he answered as he yawned.

"Have you eaten or drunk anything since yesterday?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Stay still and I'll get you something. You have a doctor's appointment in one hour."

"I do?"

"Yes, you need a full check-up and take a lot of blood tests."

"Blimey. Now I really feel sick," Scott said ironically.

"There's no reason to joke about it. I don't want to inherit your house!" Kate exclaimed as she ran into the kitchen.

Scott was flabbergasted. Did she actually think that he was going to die on her? What had Carl been telling her? He was as fit as a fiddle and had no intention of ending up under a gravestone in the first fifty years or so. He had to tell her.

"Look Kate," he started as he walked into the kitchen.

"What are you doing up? Return instantly to the bed!" Kate ordered him.

Scott thought about it. The most beautiful woman he knew was ordering him into her bed. In that case he wasn't going to waste the opportunity. He made a full retreat.

Soon after, she came into the bedroom carrying a trail filled with food. Scott was starving.

"See if you can bear the thought of eating just a little bit," Kate tempted.

Just a little? Scott thought. He was so hungry he would eat it all, and then have her as dessert. He placed the trail in his lap so that she wouldn't spot just how healthy he felt. He started eating under her close scrutiny. She seemed to take in every detail of his skin colour and placed her hand on his forehead and chest.

"I'm still alive in case you wondered," Scott reassured her.

"Do you feel able to take a shower if I'm helping you?"

Scott swallowed wrong and was coughing up the apple he had just consumed.

"What for?" he croaked. "I can wash myself, thank you."

"No way. I'll help you," Kate insisted.

Damn. Then she would definitely see how her administration had turned him on. Her nursing tendency was utterly enchanting. Too bad it would end now.

"Come along now," Kate ordered. "You have just enough time for a quick shower before the doctor's appointment."

Scott realised that he had to come clean with her.

"Look Kate, there's really nothing wrong with me. I can wash myself."

"No, you mustn't wear yourself out," she stated as she started to take off his t-shirt.

The woman was too stubborn to see sense, Scott thought. But since she insisted... He got up and took off the only items he was wearing: a t-shirt and his boxers. His cock was hard and he watched her swallow as she took in the sight of him.

"Do you see? There's nothing wrong with me, except for some swelling," Scott said smugly.

"Poor man. You really can't help yourself, can you?" Kate exclaimed before pushing him into the shower.

"It's quite natural," Scott explained. "It happens whenever my beautiful wife comes near me. I don't suppose you could lend me a hand with this problem?" Scott wondered as he pointed toward his swollen member.

"Just get in the shower and I'll hand you the soap," Kate stated, clearly trying to avoid the subject altogether.

"The doctor will see it," Scott tried again. "It won't go away."

"Turn the water handle over to the blue side," Kate suggested.

"And freeze to death? I thought you said that you'd lend me a hand? I might faint after standing up for too long."

Kate just rolled her eyes before she seemed to reach a decision. Soon after she removed all her clothes and stepped into the shower with him.

Scott was spellbound and he stood completely still as she poured a large amount of soap into her hands and started to wash every part of his body. He groaned as her hands moved across his stomach and her arm touched his cock. Pouring another load of soap into her hands, she started to wash the lower parts of his body.

He lifted his arms and placed them on top of the shower cabinet so as to prevent himself from reaching for her. It felt so good to be touched by her, and as she ventured over to wash his cock he had increased into full size.

"Please," he groaned, and she seemed to understand his plea.

She put both her hands on his shaft and started to pump. He held on so hard with his hands that he could feel them whitening as she continued to fondle him. He didn't last long. All too soon he felt the familiar stirrings and he erupted with a large roar as his come was poured onto her fingers and stomach.

He thought the sight was incredible sexy and before he could stop himself he reached for her and kissed her deeply. At first she allowed his touch, but all too soon, she seemed to come to her senses as she retreated and fled the shower.

"You forgot to wash off," Scott reminded her quickly. She stopped in her tracks and came back inside.

"Behave yourself," she warned him before quickly washing herself.

"I'll try," Scott said truthfully. "But I would prefer to repay the favour."

She just stared at him before she turned away and exited the shower again.

***

The doctor did all sorts of tests and several vials of Scott's blood where sent to analysis. Kate was sitting beside him all the time, although sitting was perhaps not the right word. It looked more as if she was balancing on the outer part of the chair, ready to run away at any moment, Scott thought. All the time the doctor mumbled to himself before firing another question at Scott.

"All right," the doctor finally said. "As far as I can tell, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you. You're young, reasonably fit and all the test results are fine."

"So, he's not ill?"

"No. All he need is a bed that suits his size and a few more hours of sleep. Oh, and some neck massage from a physiotherapist if the neck does not improve in the next few days."

Scott reached for her hand.

"It's just as I told you, remember?"

Kate snatched her hand away from him.

"You tricked me."

"Not at all. I told you I was feeling well, but you wouldn't listen."

"It's all Carl's fault," Kate sneered as she stormed out of the office.

"Lover's quarrels," Scott explained the doctor as he paid the bill and gave his thanks.

***

Returning to work, Scott found Kate cursing in front of her computer.

"What's wrong?"

"That damn thing has caught a virus. I need to format the entire hard drive before reinstalling all the programs. It will take hours before I can do anything at all. This day can't possibly get any worse."

"What sort of pizza would you like?" Scott wondered.

"Pizza?"

"Yes, I'll order while you make a list of all the programs you want to install."

"You don't need to help me. This will take all evening, most likely."

"Of course I'll help you. I promised you for better or for worse, didn't I?" Scott winked at her as he grabbed his cell phone and called the pizza delivery.

***

Kate felt as if her bones were melting as she grabbed another piece of her favourite pizza. Settling into her chair she almost felt a cloud of happiness coming over her. She looked over at Scott who was concentrating intensely on getting her computer settings correct.

She'd been so worried about him this morning that it felt heavenly to just sit together and participate in the light bantering that they usually shared. Carl had been slightly remorseful for scaring her, but he didn't seem to regret it as much as he should, Kate thought. Still, his joke had made her realise how much she cared for Scott. No matter his past mistakes, she would never be able to leave him. He was only human, after all. Very much so, she thought smugly as she remembered their encounter in the shower that same morning.

In a few years' time she would probably think it hilarious that she'd ordered a dying man into her bed before jerking him off in the shower. He was a lousy actor when it came to acting ill, so it was a miracle that she'd actually fallen for that trick at all. She had acted purely on instinct and the whole event had made her see the situation a lot clearer.

The last couple of weeks had been hell. She knew exactly what was wrong. She still wanted Scott to be a part of her life. Still, that didn't mean that she would let him get off lightly. No way.

"Would you like a comma or a period as decimal point?" he asked.

"Period," Kate answered.

"Preferred language? How about French?" Scott smiled.

"Mais non," she answered. "Definitely English."

"As the lady requires. What internet browser would you prefer?"

"The fastest."

"And that is?"

"Try Opera. I've become quite a fan of that lately."

"Okay. Opera it is," he murmured as he located the program and started the installation.

He stretched his arms and slowly moved his head from side to side as if to work out a crick in his neck.

Poor baby, Kate thought. The sofa must have been really uncomfortable for someone of his size. She got up and moved toward him. Placing her hands on his shoulders she massaged his aching muscles.

"Ah, the job has fringe benefits. I like that. It feels so good," he moaned.

She moved her hands along his neck and rubbed slowly as they both watched the screen in front of him.

"Do a bit more on my left shoulder, will you?" Scott begged.

She moved her hands over to his left shoulder and kept pressing and releasing his aching muscles, feeling the warmth from his skin. His familiar scent teased her nostrils and she longed to move her hands further down his body.

He must have felt her response to him because his body seemed to tighten all of a sudden.

"Relax," she murmured. "Otherwise I'll have to start from scratch again."

He chuckled slightly.

"Relax? Now, see what you've done," Scott smiled as he pointed to his lower body.

Kate could not help herself but stared down into his lap and the bulge in his pants.

"Now I'm going to suffer for the rest of the evening."

"I've never thought of installations as exciting?"

"That depends on the company. I have a sexy woman with her hands on my body. No wonder I can't work. Can you please come and sit on me for a while?"

"You're incorrigible. Always thinking about sex."

"It happens only when you're around, darling. I used to be normal before I met you."

"How normal? You're a computer geek, aren't you?"

"No more than you are. By the way, have you ever wondered about cybersex?" Scott asked.

"In what manner?"

"Well, do you think it feels the same as normal sex?"

"I doubt it. It's the same as phone sex, isn't it?"

"It could be. Except for the video."

"Naw. I would still prefer the real thing. Even dildos can never resemble the warmth from a real penis."

She heard Scott take a deep breath at her statement, and she smiled as she saw his eyes glaze with heat. She turned to the screen again and pressed the 'OK' button on the next question box in the installation.

"The feeling of a real and hard penis inside of my body will always feel a hundred times better than the coated dildos, even if the dildo is of a gigantic size. But, I'm a bit curious to try these double dildos. You know the ones that you can bend and have one end in each hole. Wouldn't that be nice, hmm? Or maybe not nice is the right word for it," she babbled on without looking at Scott.

She bent closer to the computer screen and pressed 'Yes' in the next question box, feeling the warmth coming from Scott as she leaned her arm against his chest.

"Or maybe...,"she paused a little. "Maybe an anal stimulator is just the thing. I've never liked anal, but I've heard it gets better with practise."

Scott groaned loudly, before pulling her down into his lap.

"I'll give you a stimulator right now, if you don't stop pestering me," he said before he held her tightly and pressed his lips against hers.

All of sudden a wave of warmth came barging and she wrapped her arms around his back and pressed against him with all her strength. It felt so good to be held by him again. She opened her mouth and felt his tongue duelling with hers. His hands moved toward her breasts and fondled her nipples through the clothes.

She gasped as he slightly pinched her nipples.

"Close the door," she murmured as she started to open up his belt.

"Gladly," he smiled, as he rolled the office chair closer to the door and slammed it shut, before turning the key. "No one will disturb us now," he concluded as he watched her unbuttoning his pants and revealing his cock.

She placed her hand around his cock head and saw the few drops of liquid that had gathered at his cockhead to coat his organ. She longed to bent down and suck him dry, but the need in her pussy demanded another approach. She lifted herself away from his lap and started to unbutton her own jeans, before pushing them down.

Stepping out of her panties, she looked over to Scott and noticed his spellbound stare. Feeling her power over him, she saluted the feeling by slowly unbuttoning her blouse and unhooking her bra in the front, until she stood before him completely naked except for her blouse.

She walked back to him and climbed into his lap, and impaled herself on his shaft. He hissed loudly as he wrapped his arms around her upper body as if he was worried that she would leave him wanting.

She had no such intention as she placed her feet on the legs of the chair and lifted herself slightly, before sinking down onto his shaft. He leaned backwards and she felt him penetrate her deeper. She leaned against him and felt him rub against her clitoris at the same time. Her body rejoiced in the feeling of being filled by him.

She lifted her body again and tightened her muscles as she came down on him again. She heard an answering hiss from his mouth. She leaned forward and kissed his mouth, meeting his tongue as he mimicked the way his cock was filling her cunt. She increased the pace and started to fuck him harder and faster than before, loving the way he seemed to cling to her and directing his finger against her clit.

She could feel her body stringing itself to the utmost and the force building inside of her and she hunted for the meltdown that was surely to come. Scott was breathing harder and she could feel him harden inside of her. She lifted her body before sinking down on him again. The friction inside her was so intense that she wanted to scream, and suddenly she felt as if she was flung into the air and held on to Scott with all her strength as her body erupted into chaos.

She could feel Scott pump a few more times until a load groan indicated he had followed her into the abyss. They held on tightly as the sound of their breathing filled the air.

Kate moved her body slightly against Scott's while still worshipping the feeling of his cock inside of her. If it was possible, she'd want to stay that way forever.

"I love you, Scott," Kate whispered before she could prevent herself.

"What?" Scott asked. "What did you just say?" He sounded exasperated - as if he didn't believe what he was hearing.

Kate lifted her head away from shoulder and looked him straight in the eyes. It was too late to back down now.

"I love you, Scott," Kate repeated before she leaned forward and kissed his lips.

He finally collected himself and opened himself up to her kiss while holding her tight.

"Say it again," he asked.

"I love you, Scott," Kate stated again, wanting him to believe her as she looked him into the eyes.

"Thank god," he blurted out. "I love you too." He bent forward and kissed her nose. "Don't ever doubt that."

"I won't."

"And don't ever leave me again," he continued. "You'll kill me for sure."

"No way. I'd much rather fuck you into exhaustion," she declared haughtily as she lifted and sank down onto his semi erect cock.

"If you keep that up, you just might achieve that," he smiled. At the same time he lifted her away and pushed her against her desk while coming in behind her. "Or maybe you'll be the one to cry for mercy first," he teased as he licked her throat while placing his cock head against her opening.

She wiggled her ass against him, teasing him to fulfil his promises.

"Do your worst," she demanded.

"Oh, I will," he exclaimed and he plunged deep inside of her body.

***

A few hours later, as they lay in her bed, he told her about the letter from his grandfather. She laughed heartily at the old man's mischiefs.

"He was right, you know. You would never have proposed unless he threatened to bankrupt you."

"I still think it was a mean thing to do."