Computer Groups Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait" she said and I stopped. Then she let go of my waistband, gripped my hips and turned me directly facing her. She moved my hands away from my groin; the outline of my still rigid cock was obvious, it was flattened out on my left side inside my very wet shorts. She then put her hand directly onto my cock, the only things separating the skin on skin contact was some fabric and cum.

She was sitting straight on the sofa directly in front of me, her face eye level with my crotch and her hand feeling my hardness and the juices I expelled minutes ago. She removed her hand which was clearly coated with remnants of sperm and brought it to her mouth to taste it. The sight was so damned hot, watching her lick my wetness from her hand. I was mesmerized.

She moaned a little while doing the nastiest thing I think she has ever done. I would have said the same for me except I had my daddy cum in my mouth just days ago so I somehow knew what she was experiencing.

Just that thought alone propelled my courage and I unbuttoned my shorts right there while she watched and continued to lick her hand. She caught on to what I doing quickly and just shifted forward a little to get a closer look. Next I unzipped myself and opened my shorts so my very own sister could see my cock covered only in my wet underwear. I paused briefly almost for effect, my cock flexed, pushing out against the thin layer of cotton.

Then grasping my shorts, I wriggled my hips just a hair and let them drop to my ankles. Without the pressure of the shorts, my hardness had more room and immediately tented out my boxers, using as much room as they would allow. We were both in a daze at this point with me watching her looking upon my barely covered erection pointing right towards her face; the boxers actually dripping cum onto the floor between us.

She started to reach for my member, but paused and looked up to me for approval. I just gave her a nod to say that it was okay and she continued on until my full hardness was wrapped in her hand with just my soaking wet underwear in between. It was an amazing feeling, even better than earlier with my hand under hers, and still better than through underwear and shorts. The last barrier had to be removed as she was stroking me; I began to push them down to the top of my hardness.

"Oh" she exclaimed and my pubic hair care into view. I started to pull the underwear away from my body to release it when she took over. Snagging the waistband, she pulled it towards her face with her left hand, her right hand inserted into them, grasping me skin on skin for the first time; she straightened me so I was pointing up at the ceiling, bringing much of my hard throbbing cock into full view as she pushed the last of the barriers down and out of the way.

Now she was face to face with my entire 7 inches, something she said she had seen before from my bedroom door. But this was way different; her ruby lips were less then 3 inches from the bulbous head. Her tongue kept swirling around her lips. She was so clearly hungry; and I was so clearly wanting to feed her.

Again she looked up to me with the precious green eyes and said; "Please."

No nod was needed this time; I just stepped forward, closing the gap between us. Her eyes still focused on my face as her lips came into contact with the dripping wet head ready to be inserted in her warm wet mouth.

Her lips parted, her tongue flicked the pre-cum from my slit. "My" she said and slid forward taking almost half of me inside her. I watched as her eyes closed and her cheeks hollowed around me, feeling the intense suction of my big sister sucking me like a lollipop. If I hadn't cum just 5 minutes back, I'd certainly be filling her with cream by now. The taboo of it and the fact that this was one of my primary fantasies, I knew I wouldn't last a long time.

"Oh god Becky, that feels so fucking good." I commented from nowhere.

"Mmmmmmm." She groaned around me and started sliding back and forth, taking more of me into her with each stroke.

I wanted to praise her for her oral talents, words formed in my brain, but only "ohhhs" and "ahhhs" came out.

Becky was bobbing her head and breakneck speed, pushing me ever so close to my second cum in the last 10 minutes, her hand like a piston on my shaft when she brought my cock out, then pushing back to my belly tightening the skin as she sank it back into her. My legs trembled and my body was shaking when she came to a complete stop; gripping me extremely hard around the root of my steel rod.

"Are you close?" she asked.

"God yes, please don't stop."

"Where do you want to cum?"

"Oh god" My fantasies were coming true. I always wanted to cum on her face, in her mouth, on her tits, all over her.

She gripped harder. "Tell me where you want to cum!" She was looking up at me and not moving, holding everything at bay. If she let go right now, I'd shoot all over her face.

"In your mouth" I answered.

Plunging back down over me, she released the base of my cock when her lips touched her hand, fully encompassing my entire 7 inches. "Oh shit Sis, I'm coming in your mouth!" I practically screamed as my balls emptied into her beautiful face. The first couple shots of sperm went straight into her throat forcing her to back off half way to accept the rest of my juice into her waiting mouth. I easily filled her mouth and she swallowed once more, my cock stopped shooting its juice but just kept leaking onto her tongue.

My legs began to buckle and she slid her mouth off me, her hands guiding me to the couch. I didn't have the strength to stand after an amazing orgasm like that. Once seated, Becky immediately straddled me, my softening cock against her wet underwear, her confined nipples against me; she held my head and lowered her lips to mine; it was our first kiss like lovers. Her lips were wet with my juices; she shared the remaining cum in her mouth with me in a deep, sloppy and passionate tongue kiss.

The flavor of her mouth, mixed with the flavor of my cum was erotic and sensual. When our lips parted and our eyes opened, her on top of me, she spoke words that shocked me to the core.

"Daddy said you liked cum! I guess he wasn't kidding."

12