Computer Problems

Story Info
Working on her computer can be very...enlightening.
2.4k words
4.49
66.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I have told you, I sometimes am asked to work on people's computers. Most of my clients are women and most of the time, when showed to their computers, I find them in their bedrooms. On this particular day I was traveling to Arnolds Valley, about 40 miles from my house. I was to work on a lady's computer that she said was locking up all the time and that, when it did work, she could not get to her pictures or the programs to work on them.

I arrived and rang her doorbell. She came to the door and let me in after establishing that I was who I said I was. She told me that a friend of hers had recommended me to her and thanked me for traveling all this way to help fix her problem. I told her it was no big deal and that I was glad to be able to help her. She told me that she kept her computer in her bedroom and hoped that I didn't mind a little mess. She had worked the night shift last night and hadn't been to sleep yet because I was coming over. I told her to fire her machine up then let me start to see what was wrong with it.

After it was up and running, I took over the controls. She sat behind me and a little to the side on her bed so she could see what I was doing. The first thing I always do is to check the history. No real reason except you can find out someone's internet viewing habits and the things they are into, very quickly, plus I was just fucking nosey. I was amazed by what she had in her history. All kinds of porno sites like "Big Cocks," "The Hun," "Female Ejaculation," "Monster Cocks for Tiny Twats," "Dangerous Dongs" and many more. I didn't think she could read what I was seeing from the distance she was from me, and I sure didn't comment on them either.

Let me stop here for a moment to describe her to you. She was about 45 and 5'6 or so, short brown hair, green eyes, a little on the fleshy side, maybe 150 pounds, and her face was not unattractive. She was wearing a pair of shorts with really large leg openings and a t-shirt with the sleeves cut off. She had a pleasant smile and nice looking teeth.

I finally found the problem with her system after about 30 minutes and fixed it for her. She wanted to make sure that it was going to work for her so she asked me to try and open her pictures. She grabbed a chair and sat it beside me, and then she sort of laughed and told me not to be embarrassed when I did. I asked what she meant by that. She told me that she had no life outside of work. No boyfriends now and she had split up with her live-in boyfriend last year for running around on her and she didn't have any prospects at the moment. She told me that she was just plain lonely for male companionship. (I don't know why but a lot of my clients talk to me like this, like I was some kind of father confessor or something.)

I nodded my head in understanding and started opening her files. I found her photos quickly and again I was amazed. She had folder after folder, all labeled by what was inside. Lots of pics of cocks, of course, and also photos of women with their legs spread wide open. There were folders of women with very large tits and some with very small ones. She had folders with photos of large clits that looked like small cocks. I think you get the picture LOL. There were also two folders labeled "my photos."

I clicked on one of these quickly before she said anything and there she was in all, and I mean all, of her glory. I turned to look at her and she had turned beet red and was holding her hands to her face. She told me she had forgotten all about those photos. That her boyfriend had taken them one night and that afterwards was probably the last time she had had sex.

I looked back at the photos of her. She actually had a nice body undressed with medium-large tits and a pretty bushy box. There was even one of her doing herself with a dildo in the set. I turned to look at her again and saw that she was looking at the screen, at herself on display in front of me. I glanced down and noticed that I could see into the sleeve holes of her shirt and saw her whole breast, all the way to the nipple. I also saw that as I looked, her nipple was getting hard. She glanced at me and saw where I was looking but made no effort to hide my view or anything so I asked her if I could look at her other "my photo" folder.

She just nodded her head yes and I opened it. It contained more photos of her in various stages of undress and several of her playing with herself. These photos, I noticed, were not quite as good as the others and commented that her boyfriend must have been shaking when he took these. She told me that she had tried to take these herself, that for some reason it turned her on to be naked and posing for the camera.

By now I was starting to have an uncomfortable tightness in my pants and decided to take a chance with her. I asked her if she would like to do a little trading. She wanted to know what I meant so I told her that I had this hang-up about watching a woman do herself. That I thought it would be exciting to watch her get herself off in front of me. I told her that if she wanted to, we could trade my work on her computer for a show.

She thought about this for a second or two and said she would do it on one condition, that I take some photos of her as she did it to herself because, like she had said, it turned her on. I told her that I didn't have my camera with me, that it was outside in my truck. She told me to go out and get it and to come right back in here. I did as I was told.

When I returned she was lying on her bed on top of the sheet. I saw the t-shirt she had been wearing on the floor. I turned the chair she had been sitting on around to face the bed and sat down, my camera ready. Her legs were bent at her knees and drawn up towards her a little. Because of the large leg openings in her shorts, I could see down all the way to her plain white cotton panties.

"What do you want me to do first?" she asked me.

"Just relax and let me start taking some shots of you in bed," I replied.

I snapped a few pictures of her and she said to wait a second. She got up and turned the radio on to an oldies station. When she did this I saw her tits; and her nipples were sticking out like pencil erasers. I snapped some quick shots of her before she lay back down on the bed. She closed her eyes and started to touch her breasts, slowly and very lightly, almost like she was trying to tickle herself. This went on for a few minutes and she had started to breathe a little deeper. She slid one of her hands down towards her shorts and ran her hand up and down the inside of her leg from her knee to where the material of her shorts started.

I had a full blown hard-on now and was squirming around on the seat trying to make myself more comfortable but, let's face it, there's just so much room in a pair of jeans for a hard cock to go. I figured I could just unsnap the top and let my zipper down a little but she looked over at me and laughed.

"Go ahead and take them down if you want to," she said. "I trust you to be a gentleman." I hung my camera around my neck and stood to undo my jeans. "Take off your underwear too," she said, "because, as big a guy as you are, you probably have a big cock too and I'd like to see it." (Ok, nothing bashful about this girl, is there?)

I dropped my jeans and pulled my underwear down. My cock was at attention and sticking out in front of me. She eyed it closely and I saw her lick her lips quickly. I sat back down and she continued to touch herself. She said, "To hell with it," and slid her shorts off and pulled her panties down to her ankles. She asked me to stand at the end of her bed and shoot some of her from there as she played with her puss (her word for it) for me. I stood up and stepped out of my jeans and underwear and got to the end of her bed and started shooting. She put her hands to her pussy and held it wide open for me to see. I saw that there was just a hint of wetness on her very well developed labia and, as I watched her, she started to rub her clit in tight small circles.

"You have a beautiful pussy," I told her. "I could watch you doing that for hours and never be bored."

"Is that all you want to do," she asked, "just look at me getting off? Don't you want to feel good too?"

"Well, sure, I want to but I'm not exactly sure what you have in mind."

"Look," she said, "stand over here next to me and let me watch you jack off. When you get ready to cum, I want you to tell me so I can cum with you."

"The way my cock's feeling at the moment it won't take me very long, so I better get a tissue or something to catch it with."

"Nooooo," she moaned, "when you're ready to cum, shoot on my tits if you want to."

"Only if you'll repay the favor," I replied.

She had one hand rubbing her clit, like I said, and now the other one was digging into her hot hole. I was standing even with her tits and jacking off with one hand while the other was still taking photos. I was aiming my camera into her mirror and able to see both of us as we jerked off for each other. I think I took about 3 photos before I told her I was getting ready to cum.

"Cum on my tits," she told me. "Put your cock-head right against my nip (her word) and cum on it."

My hand was a blur as I reached for my release and she was very close to having hers as well.

"Here it comes," I said and placed my dick on her nipple as she wanted and started to shoot stream after stream of my cum onto her tit.

"Oh God, I'm cumming too."

She let go of her pussy and started to rub my cum all over her chest and neck. Her hips had lifted off the bed and she was groaning like mad. I squeezed the last little bit of cum out of my cock and stepped back, still watching her orgasm. Her body relaxed and she plopped down on the bed again.

"How soon can you do that again?" she wanted to know.

"A few minutes at least," I replied, "maybe faster if I had a little help."

She sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed, reached out and took my balls in one hand and my slowly shrinking cock in the other. She leaned closer to me and my cock disappeared into her mouth. (Man, she could really suck a cock too, but I digress.)

It wasn't but a few minutes and I was once again hard and ready to go. She stopped her sucking to tell me that this time she wanted me to jack off between her legs and to cum on her pussy lips as she held them open. She lay back down with her legs spread wide and her ass at the edge of the bed. She asked me to open the drawer next to the bed and hand the vibrator to her. When I gave it to her, she turned it on and then pushed it deep into her cunt.

"Oh my," she sighed, "that feels so fucking good. I'll cum quick doing it this way."

"You want me to cum on your vibrator too?" I asked.

She just closed her eyes and shook her head no. "Tell me when you're going to cum again and I'll pull it out."

I looked at her pussy with the vibrator in it and I couldn't resist. I put my hand down and pulled it out of her pussy, then stuck the tip of it on her clit. She just exploded in a grand orgasm. Her pussy hole was actually opening and closing, with small squirts of her juice leaking out each time. God, I could smell her excitement, her muskiness, and that was all it took to send me over the edge. My cock erupted with fresh spurts of cum, the first landing in her thick pubic hair, then dropping down to her open cunt, coating it thickly. She put her hand between her legs and scooped my cum up on her fingers and stuffed it into her pussy, then licked her fingers clean and smiled up at me.

I have been back to this woman's house three times in the past eighteen months. Each time we meet, we have a good time watching and helping each other obtain the satisfaction we crave.

I have never fucked this woman although we did do 69 once and both came in each other's mouth. I loved every minute of it.