Computer Problems

Story Info
A computer problem leads to an afternoon of fun.
3.5k words
3.93
25.8k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pass your office you call me in saying, "I am having some problems with this spreadsheet again."

"What's the problem?" I ask as I walk in and lean over your shoulder to get a look at the screen.

As you point to the screen I am distracted. Your blouse moves just enough to allow me a glimpse of the milky white skin of your breasts covered by the lacy fabric of your bra. I am a little stunned by this expose and start to feel a tingle of anticipation.

We have been working together for almost a year now and have had the usual office flirty comments and light innuendo that builds up over that time. This was not the first time you had worn your blouse a size too small to show your assets to their fullest. And with the blouse undone one button lower than what would have been considered normal office attire my mind is not really on computer issues.

I try to keep my mind on the problem you are describing, but as you move the computer mouse I am again distracted. You notice my inattention to the screen and move a little in your chair to give me a better view. I mumble something like, "I now see where the problem lies." And slowly move my hand to embrace one of your 30C breasts through the fabric of your blouse and bra.

You release a small moan of satisfaction as I start to move my hand in small circles over one breast then the other. Now that my attention is fully on giving you pleasure I do not realise your hand has left the mouse on the desk and has made it's way to my trouser front. You start to caress me through the fabric and I let out a little moan as I begin to harden. Your movement becomes more intense and I need to move a little to allow my manhood to grow unobstructed. I lean in closer to your ear and whisper, "We need to get out of here." You nod in agreement and move back into a fully upright position, straightening your blouse as you pick up the phone to dial your assistant saying you are going to step out for a moment and grab a coffee.

I move over to the coat stand and take down your jacket, holding it ready for you to place your arms into. As I bring it up over your shoulders I lightly brush against the sides of your breasts and again you let out a small "Mmmmmm." We leave your office and head for the lifts. You try to make small talk about the project you are working on, but as I am not fully listening, I just nod at what seems to be appropriate times.

As the lift arrives, giving its warning ding, the doors sweep open and we enter into an empty compartment. I press the button for the car park level and the doors close. Almost before the lift has started to move you step forward and lean in against my body pressing all your womanly being onto me. I react by brushing aside your long black hair from your shoulder and gently kissing your neck. As you begin to move in a rhythmic pattern against my body I lower my kisses onto the front of your chest between the lapels of your blouse. I then move onto the fabric of your bra and you begin moan your approval again.

The lift begins to slow and looking up I see that we have made the car park level. Luckily, being the middle of the afternoon the lifts were not busy and we were not interrupted on the journey down.

Almost running from the lift we head over to the section where I have left my car, but I realise that I have not brought my keys. They are still on my desk where I had thrown them on arriving this morning. I am padding down my pockets as you say, "We can use mine," while wiggling your keys just taken from your jacket pocket.

We now run to your car over on the other side of the floor. As we go to split apart, to reach the doors on either side of the car, I grab you and pull you close. I kiss you, this time lingering as we explore each other with our tongues. I gently push you back until you are against the side of the car and I reach down under the hem of your skirt. As I start to move up I feel the tops of your stockings and I become fully aroused, straining against my trousers. As my fingers move on up they find an exposed surprise.

No panties.

Being a bit slow on the up take, I then realise you must have known something like this was going to happen. My fingers reach your trimmed mound and are instantly moistened by your juices. I let my fingers linger there for a moment as you move to enjoy the reaction they are having on you.

"Wow... you are hot. I c-could take you now," I sort of stutter, trying to get some feeling back into my legs while resting against the car.

You mumble back, "Better not here." Just then there is a ding, warning that another lift is arriving. We both crouch down between the cars and start to giggle at how foolish this must seem. The person getting out of the lift heads away from where we are and gets into his car. After what seems like forever the engine starts and the car leaves the car park with the usual squeal of tires on the shiny concrete.

We look at each other, give a final little smirk and move to opposite sides of the car. You are driving and as we pull out of the parking space I place my hand on your knee and start to move it towards that place of mystery. I feel the tops of your stockings again and the smooth silkiness of your thighs. I begin to rub your thigh and you move your legs apart a little to give me better access. As I find your trimmed mound again you let out a moan and your foot pounds down on the accelerator. As we are still in the car park, and we still have to get past the parking attendant, you place your hand on my arm and say, "We had better wait, or I could do some damage to us as I cum." You smile and I remove my hand.

As we pass the check out gate, and head out onto the street, we have to make a decision. My place or yours? As my apartment is only 15 minutes away I suggest that we head to mine, and you agree while asking for directions.

****

As we pull into the drive way you release the trunk latch and say you need to get something. As I get out I see you have a small overnight bag under your arm. I am thinking to myself, 'Yep, this was planned alright,' as we climb the front steps.

As we enter the living room I ask, "Would like a drink, coffee, tea, something stronger?"

You respond, "Something stronger, do you have rum?"

"Yep, Cola, Ice?"

"Yes please."

"Just give me 2 ticks." I say turning towards the drinks cabinet.

You ask, "Is it OK if I use the bathroom for a second, I have a little surprise."

"Sure. I thought I must have had my quota of surprises for today. Second door on the left."

As I prepare the drinks I start to wonder what brought this on all of a sudden. I did not really think our flirting had got this serious, but that thought did not linger for long.

You re-enter the room looking totally stunning. You are wearing a very see through silk gown which covers your lace bra and panties, which you have put back on. The panties are themselves under a garter belt holding up white silk stockings that end in a pair of very high heels.

"Wow..." I gasp, almost dropping my drink. "You look stunning."

"Why thanks."

You give a little twirl, and then ask, "Can I have that drink now?"

"Oh... s-sure," I realise that I am standing there holding onto my glass, yours is still on the small table used for drinks preparation. I pick up your glass and, trying not to spill any of the drink from my shaking hand, I move across the room to hand you your drink.

You take a sip of the dark liquid and give a small shiver as an ice cube touches your lips. "Ahhh... That is good."

You bend over to place the glass on the table in front of the couch, and as you do you look back with a smile asking, "Do you really like what you see?"

"Oh, y-you bet." I stammer and move in closer placing my drink beside yours on the table. You stand and let me move in behind you. I bring my arms around and start to gently massage your breasts again. I can now feel your nipples start to grow under my fingers. You moan and give a little purr as you bring your hands around behind you and start to rub my trousers again. My voice turns to a growl as I harden again for an uncounted time today.

We stand there starting to move in rhythm with each other. You start to undo my belt and unzip my fly. My erection feels like it grows a little bigger, you finally turn around and pull my trousers and underwear down. I step out of them and start to remove my tie and shirt. I am now completely naked in front of you while you still have on your sexy outfit. Could this get any better?

It can.

You step back and then bend over again to pick up your glass. As I move closer you motion for me to wait. I stand there fully erect and feeling a little surprised. You turn and take another swig of your drink, this time taking an ice cube into your mouth. While sucking on the cube you drop to your knees and spit the cube into your hand. Placing the glass back down you wrap the hand holding the ice cube around my erection and start to slowly move it back and forth. The ice cube has an instant reaction, the coldness makes my balls ache and I feel the all to familiar build up begin. I start to grab your hands, not wanting to cum just yet. You say, "No. I have seen that you have needed this all day and I want you to cum right now. We can play some more a little later."

With that I allow you to continue the massage on my cock. It is not too long before my knees start to feel weak, and I begin to tremble from the very core of my being. "Oh, oh, ohhhh shit, oh I am cumming, I'm cummm...." And the first release of cum spurts. It lands in your hair and down the side of your face. As I feel the next pulse you move to cover me with your mouth and I cum into it. You swallow and then keep pumping and sucking until I am spent. I collapse to my knees.

I wrap my arms around you and kiss you, tasting my man seed on your lips. As we kneel there for a moment or two, gathering our thoughts, you turn and pickup our glasses. You hand me mine and we both finish our drinks in one gulp. With the taste of rum and cum we kiss again and I begin to feel a rising happening again.

****

I move my hands over your body as we are kneeling on the living room floor. As my erection begins to rise again I suggest we move to the bedroom to continue this afternoon's activities.

"I have to make a call first. Better let the office know I won't be back in." You say.

I suppose that is one advantage of being the boss. If you slope off for the afternoon no one can complain that the timesheet does not match the hours worked.

You stand up and move over to the phone. I continue to kneel there for a moment admiring the way the silk gown sways over your nicely rounded buttocks. I then follow, moving in front of you and kneeling down. Your silk covered pussy is now right in front of my face. I pull apart the sides of your gown exposing your lace panties and the secrets they hold. As you start to call the office, and begin to tell them of your plans, I begin to rub my nose up and down over your panties.

That distinctive aroma of a women fills my sinuses as I move to release the garter belt clips and pull down your panties. I am now confronted with a nicely trimmed strip of pubic hair that stands protecting the target of my desire. The phone call is taking a bit longer than you expected, a minor crisis at the office means you are still on the phone as I begin my gentle assault. I start by licking your pussy lips and to massage your clit with my tongue. You let out a little moan and then try to explain to the person on the other end that you are OK. Just feeling a little faint after a workout at the gym. I look up with a smile to see you smiling back at me.

I continue my massage of your clit, running my tongue in circular motions, first clockwise then counterclockwise, before running the length of my tongue over your bud of desire. You react to this by moving slightly and try to clamp my head between your thighs. I begin to press my fore finger into your cunt and slowly cycle it in and out. You again let out a little moan, but I see you have covered the mouth piece of the phone this time, so an explanation is not required.

As you become moist I insert another finger and you start to rock back and forth in sync with my movements. I increase my tempo, then as a tease, I stop. You continue with your movement for a second or two longer before looking down a little disappointed. I smile back and begin my motion again. You react by throwing your head back and letting out a loud groan this time. I continue my movement as you quickly finish the phone call and slam down the phone's hand piece.

"Ohhh shit... that feels so good. Oh, uh... ummm."

You lean back against the phone table and continue to rock. I feel your cunt start to tighten on my fingers and your body starts to spasm. I increase my tempo until suddenly you let out a cry and with one final spasm you collapse to the floor beside me.

With a dreamy look on your face you look into my eyes and ask, "And how are you going to book that on your timesheet?"

"Not sure, probably as probing the competition." I smile back.

****

We sit there for a moment or two getting our thoughts back. I suggest we get another drink and head for the bedroom. You smile and agree. As I get up it is your turn to pause for a moment and view the scenery. I put on a bit of a show as I stride over to the drinks table.

I am a bit shy normally, but with the activities of this afternoon I feel that I can show off my body with some pride. I am 5'11 with just a bit of body fat. I have not made it to the gym myself for a while but try to keep to a diet. I don't have chiseled abs or overly tanned biceps, but have not gone completely to the dogs either.

I bend over to pick up the glasses from the small table, and then move to the drinks preparation area. You stand and let out a small wolf whistle to show your approval of the show. I smile back.

As I start to refresh our drinks you move to the center of the room and now begin to do a little show of your own. You twirl around so the gown you are wearing spreads out giving me fleeting glimpses of your trimmed pussy on each rotation, while your bra enclosed breasts gently bounce and swing in sync with your movements. I stand there completely stunned at your magnificent body and start to rise to the occasion again.

I finally get our drinks ready after some difficulty trying to keep my hands steady. As I move back towards you, with drink in hand, you stop your twirling and stagger slightly while getting your bearings again. As I hand the glass over some of your drink spills and splashes over your silk gown. I move in closer and trying to act heroic I state, "Don't worry, I will clean it off," and lean in to kiss the area were the cola has begun to stain the fabric.

You react by pushing up against me and I begin to lick the area around the spill. I start to remove the gown, you do not resist. I return to kissing your skin around the area where the spill occurred. The taste of the rum and your perspiration fill my senses and I want more. I then move my kisses reaching the outline of your bra. I begin rubbing your butt cheeks, pulling you closer to me while I continue to kiss the fabric of your bra. My hands temporarily leave your behind and move to the clasp of your bra. It resists my attempts at first to undo it, but with a little fumble it is free.

You swing your arms to let the bra drop to the floor and I am now faced with two of the most magnificent globes of womanhood a man has ever seen. The whiteness of your skin turns into dark, half dollar sized areolas from which stand the nipples that my attention is now focused. I move my lips to one of the nipples and continue to kiss it gently while my hands return to your behind to begin their massage again. I feel your nipple harden under my tongue and I move my attention to your other breast. You let out a groan of satisfaction and start to move towards the couch. I move with you not wanting to let go.

As we reach the couch you slowly move to a sitting position not wanting me to lose contact with your breasts and then you lie back. My hands are now trapped under your behind and I have to lift you to release them. This movement brings your moist pussy lips into contact with the tip of my now fully extended manhood and it is my turn to let out a little groan of satisfaction.

As I reposition myself, you move your hands to your breasts and massage them yourself. I now position my cock at the opening of your pussy. I look up and ask do I need any protection to which you reply. "No, I am on the pill. I want to feel you to cum inside me. Please fuck me, fuck me now."

I hesitate for a moment. Your sudden dirty talk makes me even harder, if this was possible, and I start to rub the tip of my cock up and down over your clit. You start to writhe in ecstasy and beg, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me now!!"

I move my cock over your opening and press forward slowly. Your hips rise to meet my motion and as I enter the feeling of your hot moist cunt covering my cock is unbelievable. I need more, and press further forward. I am now fully buried within you, as you start to move your hips I begin to move in sync, building up the motion, building up the tension. We continue, getting faster, getting harder. Then...

"Ohh, oh, ohhh, Ahhh, Fuck... Fuck... Oh shit that feels so good. Oh fuuuuck!!"

"I'm cummming.. Ohhh, Yeeessss."

I feel your cunt walls tighten on my cock as you spasm. This occurs just as my final push occurs and I feel my seed release into you which causes you to spasm again.

"Ohhh yesss... Ohhhh yesssss!!"

We both slow our rhythmic movement bringing ourselves down from the moment and lie there. I reach over and kiss you while we move to get a little more comfortable laying side by side on the couch.

Doesn't look like we will make the bedroom after all.

****

Many thanks and kisses to michchick98 for her kind words of encouragement and wisdom while reviewing this story – lowflykiwi