Computer Repairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want, Gina? Tell me...now."

"Oh god.... Please Jeff...lick my breast, suck on it, bite it...I don't care what you do as long as you put your mouth on my breast NOW!" Gina's voice took on a hysterical edge.

His tongue came out and flicked her nipple. "Is this what you want, babe?" He flicked her nipple again, teasing her unmercifully.

"Yes...my breast...please...my nipple." Gina whimpered.

"Say the dirty word Gina. You want me to lick and suck your tit, don't you?" Jeff prompted, placing special emphasis on the word tit.

"Umm...unnnhhh." Gina tried to press her breast into his mouth. "I can't...my breast."

"Say it, Gina. Say tit or I won't give you what you want." Jeff's tone was firm and his breath tickled her skin, beading her nipple. His tongue grazed her again.

"Oh god, oh god...my tit....suck my tit!" Gina's voice escalated into a shriek.

Jeff's mouth opened wide, his teeth grazing the skin of her breast. His tongue extended, lavishing her nipple. He sucked her tit into his mouth, his cheeks hollowing as he drew on her breast. His finger rolled and pinched at her other nipple, tracing its crest and toying with the delicate skin.

Gina shuddered and threw her head back. Her hands ran over his chest and over his shoulders, her finger nails scratching his back.

"Unhhh...that feels so good...oh my god...Jeff...ooh!" Gina moaned and clutched at his head, holding him to her chest.

Jeff dropped wet kisses in the valley between her breasts, working his way to her stomach. "You are one sexy lady, Gina. And I can't wait to make you scream my name when you come."

Gina pulled away the slightest bit and gave him a melting look when he stared up at her, his chin resting on her stomach. "What makes you think you won't be screaming my name, huh?" she retorted.

"I don't think you have what it takes to make me scream, baby." Jeff's smile was smug. "I know a lot more about this stuff than you do."

Gina's eyes narrowed. She wiggled her body under his until his head was level with her pussy.

"Well then do what you do best." She arched an eyebrow. Then suddenly Jeff was on his back, her thighs pressing against his ears, her pussy inches from his face. Gina's finger traced the straight line of his nose.

"Uh Oh...looks as if I've got the upper hand now." She smirked. She slid down to straddle his waist. Her hands slid over his chest and through his fine chest hair. She scratched a nail lightly over his male nipples, making him groan. Gina's head lowered, her mouth inches from his. Her tongue extended to trace his lips. Jeff's head came up to capture her soft mouth.

"Uh, uh, uh. I don't think so. My turn stud boy." Gina planted a kiss on his jaw. Jeff felt her lips make their way down his chest. He stared at her and felt his cock grow harder when she opened her mouth over his flat nipples, sucking and tonguing them. She stared up at him then opened her mouth over his stomach, nipping him lightly. His body tightened.

"What do you want, huh?" Her sultry voice made his stomach clench. "Tell Me."

"Suck my cock. Now." Jeff gulped and pushed her head down to his hard shaft.

"Whatever you say, honey." Her hair dragged down his belly and tickled his balls. Jeff gathered her hair into his fist, holding her head and providing himself with an excellent view of her sucking his cock.

Gina wet her mouth with the tip of her tongue and stared at his cock with apprehension. Her lips parted slightly at the thought of taking in his length.

Jeff took the opportunity to place himself on her lips and smiled when she glanced at him nervously. But she closed her lips over the head of his cock and lightly licked at the tip.

Jeff groaned loudly. Just the sight of his hard cock in her mouth had him close to coming. She was every lust and fantasy come to life with her pouted, porn star mouth, soft breasts and cherry nipples.

He thrust his hips up and slid his meat deeper into her mouth. Gina's eyes widened as she struggled to swallow him, sucking and caressing him with her tongue.

"I want you to swallow all of me." He rasped, "You can do it, baby. I'm going right down your throat, just suck."

Gina's cheeks hollowed as buried his root into her mouth. Her red, glistening lips were wrapped around his cock and her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Gina moved her head up and down on his cock as she sucked him. S

he looked up at him as he filled her mouth and he almost came right on the spot at the sight of her eyes staring into his. He pulled her up quickly, wanting to give her what she wanted too. A drop of pre-cum glistened on her lips and her pink tongue licked it away.

"Salty but definitely sweet." Gina chirped, which turned into a squeal as Jeff flipped her onto her back. He buried his head between her legs and tongued her clit, alternating between playing with her love button and thrusting his tongue into her wet pussy. He brought up a finger and thrust it into her until she came undone.

"That's for being a cocky little bitch." He grinned

"Shut up. You know you loved it." Gina giggled.

"Now that you gotten yours, I've got to get mine." He said before parting her thighs and thrusting into her tight pussy. Gina squealed her delight as his huge cock filled her.

"You want this?" Jeff asked punctuating his question with a quick thrust of his hips.

"Yes...ooh...I most definitely...umm...do.... unhhh." Gina moaned.

"Tell me what it is that you want." He drew himself out of her tightness, almost to the point of withdrawal. "Talk dirty to me."

"Don't make me say it now...unhhh..." Gina begged, trying to wiggle her hips. Yet his hands firmly pressed them into the bed. "Please...huhh...just give it to me...ummm."

"You tell me and I'll give you just what you want." He stroked her shallowly but never going fully inside her.

"Oh God...oh please...fuck me." Gina whispered

"Louder Gina. I can't hear you"

"Please....Please fuck me." Gina said louder.

"What do you want me to do? Where do you want me to do it? And with what Gina? What do you want inside you? Say it! Beg me!" Jeff commanded her, poised at the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh god...I want you inside...please...Please...Fuck me with your hard cock...please Jeff, please!"

"You got it baby." He thrust deep, filling her up to overflowing. She screamed his name and sunk her teeth into his tight shoulder as he thrust deeper and harder. Her tight pussy swallowed him up and she was filled with his throbbing cock.

His hips moved back and forth at a furious pace, slamming her so hard that her tits danced on her chest. He felt her pussy tighten around him and knew she was going to explode. Her pussy clutched at him through her prolonged orgasm.

"Oh God...I'm coming!" Gina shrieked louder and louder as she shattered into a thousand pieces. Jeff let out a hoarse cry and moaned as he shot his cum into her pussy. She could feel his hot juice coat her insides and fill her up. Gina welcomed his weight as Jeff collapsed onto her breasts.

Jeff's limp cock was still inside Gina's pussy. He pulled out and gathered her into his arms before they both fell asleep.

"You're quite the screamer, sunshine." He murmured in her ear.

"Well..." Gina blushed. "There was lots to scream about, that was probably the best sex I've ever had in my whole life." She said.

"We're good together. And I think that we're going to have to do a lot more experimentation on the subject."

"You're right about that." She whispered.

Gina and Jeff lay in bed, tangled up in each other and the sheets. "Now how about that computer that you wanted fixed?"

12