Computer Stories Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan55
alan55
157 Followers

As Rick was filling her mouth of with hot sticky cum, Mike was busy ramming his own cock in and out in deep, powerful strokes. As soon as Rick stopped filling her mouth, Crystal's full attention turned to encouraging Mike to pound her pussy really hard. With the oral attention Crystal had paid to Mike's cock, combined with how her pussy was working it, Mike's cock convulsed and started dumping loads of cum into her waiting womb.

When Mike finally pulled out of her, she was wanting more. That opportunity came in the form for Rick already hard again. This time, she wanted to be on top. With Rick on his back, Crystal climbed on top and sat down hard on his shaft, driving it in as deep as it would go. With her hands on his chest for support, she started bouncing up and down vigorously on his cock. With Rick now on his second wind, he was better able to keep up with the way Crystal was working his cock.

After Crystal had worked Rick's cock for a while, she suddenly found herself being bent over while still being fully imbedded on Rick's cock. The reason for what had just taken place was soon apparent.

Mike had lubed up his cock head and placed it at the entrance of her ass hole. With a steady pressure, Mike slowly pushed his cock head into the entrance, finally making it past the muscular ring. Now it was just a matter of time of sawing it back and forth until it was fully imbedded in her ass.

Working in coordinated strokes, Mike and Rick kept up a steady pace of pounding both her pussy and ass. Now it was Crystal's turn to build to a mind blowing climax. All three were sweating and grunting like wild animals. Mike had never taken a girl in the ass before and couldn't believe how tight Crystal's was. Both Mike and Rick could feel each other's cock stroking Crystal's insides. Crystal couldn't believe how incredible it felt to be stuff in both holes. The residual cum from Rick's earlier assault on her mouth was drooling from her mouth.

The guys sensed each other was about to cum and held off until they could shoot her up at the same instant. Crystal was on the verge herself and when the guys drove deep into her at the same time and held there, it was the thing that finally did it for her. Hot shots of cum filling her womb and ass, was enough for her cunt to contract violently. The howls from all three audibly confirmed what had happened.

Meanwhile, Hope was getting thoroughly getting fucked and filled in all three holes by both John and Larry. Before the night was over, each guy had explored all three holes of each woman. When everyone was too exhausted to continue anymore, each stumbled off to their respective tents to drift off to a sound sleep. Both of the women were thoroughly covered, and filled with cum. The guys were soaked in sweat and reeked of sex.

In the morning, all six people awoke long after the sun had come up. With their heads now clear, they began to take stock of what had happened. No one seemed to have a clear memory of what had happened the night before. When all six finally came out of their tents and looked at each other, no one really wanted to look each other in the eye. No one wanted to say anything about it either but all agreed they would never speak of it to each other or anyone else."

* * * *

Jerry was pretty exhausted when he finally finished and shut off his computer. With a frustration load off his chest, he was able to sleep soundly.

A month later, both Hope and Crystal were taking home pregnancy tests, confirming what they already suspected. For Hope, she had to think up a reason for why her and her husband were going to have a baby sooner then they had planned. For Crystal, she could blame it on failed birth control during sex with her soon-to-be husband. Since she would be noticeably showing if the wedding date plans were left unchanged, the couple scrambled to contact all the suppliers to see if the date could be moved up considerably.

alan55
alan55
157 Followers
12