Computer Stories Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan55
alan55
157 Followers

* * * * * Even though Jerry had some additional words to add to his fantasy story, he was too tired to continue. He saved what he had written all night long and powered down the system. Within minutes his head hit the pillow and he was fast asleep.

At the State Swimming Championships a few weeks later, Jerry cheered his school on as the team won every heat. It was a clean sweep, a school first. Jerry was so elated, he forgot all about his own tryout for the swim team and the story he had written a month earlier. The new mid-thirties, female swim coach was all smiles, as she proudly posed for pictures with her winning team.

Although starting as just a 'fill-in', she decided to stay on as the swim team coach for next year. In the succeeding years, the swim team racked up numerous regional and state trophies, more than any school in the region. Although there were a number of rumors about how she did it, her secret to success was never revealed.

alan55
alan55
157 Followers
12