Con Artist Ch. 1

Story Info
Erotic art turns out to be a lot more.
4.3k words
3.93
15.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicholas Lukremaker saw Tabetha Winslow coming into his art store. He had always admired this recently widowed artist, both for her looks and abilities. She came in often enough to call her a regular customer. He also sold some of her paintings for her. They occupied an informal corner of the shop and usually took some effort to sell. The money was good and artist was sexy, so Nick could not complain. He had always had the hots for her, but their conversation never went beyond art supplies and her oils that he helped her sell.

She looked ravishing today, Nicholas thought. She was wearing a white round neck tee shirt and fawn colored shorts. It was enough to spur the imagination of the densest voyeur. Nicholas felt his youth spring to life, as his imagination carried him away.

Knowing that Tabetha was a big fan of Picasso, Nicholas had even done some research on Picasso's works, so that he could make conversation with Tabetha. Not that Nicholas had any artistic propensities. His art store was about business. Considering that Picasso's works inspired Tabetha's, it seemed logical that they could get into an animated chatter about it. But Tabetha had never encouraged it. This however did not mean that Nicholas had given up, the young and enthusiastic stud that he was.

"Good morning Nicholas."

"Hi there, pretty lady."

Tabetha started to browse the shelves aimlessly. She had been in the store several times and she knew it like the back of her hand. Yet, she was browsing.

"Hey, you know what. I recently got a photo album of Picasso's rare works from a store in New York. Would you like to see it"?

It took some time for Tabetha to come out of her stupor. Smiling brightly, she turned toward him and said, "Sure, why not."

Encouraged by her smile, Nicholas brought up the pictures from the CD-ROM on his computer. As they "clicked" through the images, Nicholas spouted out his interpretations to the "messages" that the paintings carried. To Tabetha, they were at least amusing. Art was her back yard and at least Nicholas sounded logical if not accurate in the popular sense.

It was not until they reached the erotica section that Tabetha realized where this was all heading. She was not stupid. She had always known that 19-year-old was interested in her. She had actively discouraged it in the past.

But now she found herself being curious.

They were staring at the picture (of a painting) of a naked lady, who stood with her thighs spread wide, so that the lips of her cunt were clearly parted. A fish floated vertically, right below her cunt, with its long serpentine tongue reaching up to lick her.

"What do you think the picture is saying," he asked?

Not waiting for an answer, he continued, "I think, I'll call it "Under Water Delights." No, no, wait. I think that it is a depiction of what it takes to satisfy a woman." "Or perhaps," he giggled, "our man is trying to say that there's something fishy about femininity."

Tabetha laughed. She couldn't help herself. She wondered how long he had staring at it to come up with so many seemingly sensible interpretations. The plot was definitely thickening.

"Don't laugh," the budding art critic continued, "surely you see that there's some sense in what I am saying"?

"Well... Maybe."

"There you see. I knew you would agree. Care for a cup of coffee, I know I need one."

As they sipped on the fresh coffee, Tabetha listened intently to the chatter. She caught him eyeing her assets quite often. The topic turned from Picasso to the business in general. She understood very soon that Nicholas, apart from his young lust, made extraordinary sense in the business end of things. She knew from experience that he could be trusted to sell her paintings. Though this was an art supply store, Nicholas had offered to sell her paintings for her and had succeeded quite well. She understood from him, that to sell art, the salesman had to often use their imagination and even pretend that they were good artists themselves. If the paintings in question were a bit profound, the effort involved was a lot more. This explained some of the Picasso bit.

Tabetha's attention slowly drifted from what he was saying to what he was doing. Nicholas was playing around with mouse and the pointer was running all over the body of the woman in the picture (the erotic painting) on the computer screen.

"Have you done any erotic painting yourself"?

"No, I don't think I have, my paintings have been sensual but never sexual," she said.

"Nothing sells like sex and I think that you really ought to give it a shot."

"Well... I am not sure, I am not even sure if erotic paintings sell anymore. There's plenty of stuff available at gas stations, the Net, adult stores ..." She trailed off.

"You've been shopping have you," he asked smiling.

Tabetha was taken aback a bit but she recovered fast enough to say "No Nicholas...I'm just referring to the fact that erotic photography can be far more provocative, inexpensive, and easily accessible." She wasn't about to tell him about her recently acquired toys.

"There are others who still admire art. Art is only limited by your imagination. Photography has its limitations. You cannot photograph the impossible with a camera."

"Yeah, you are right but I don't think that erotic paintings are for me."

"I'll model for you if you want"; Nicholas volunteered with a grin.

"I am sure that you would, and I'm also sure you'll make a good model. I am not sure that I would want to do it though," Tabetha replied.

"I'm not asking you model. I'm asking you to paint," said Nicholas, deliberately twisting what she said.

"Nicholas, the thought of modeling never entered my head. I was saying that I don't want work on erotic stuff."

"Why not?"

"Well I'm not able to able explain why. But I know that I don't want to do it."

"Well don't say no without thinking about it. I'll model for free and we'll make a killing. All I want is my usual sales commission. Surely that's a good offer."

"Well...," she dragged, pushing her blonde curls off her face, "I don't know."

Nicholas went down on his knees before her and held her hands. "C'mon baby, you know that this will sell. Let's make some money here. I am sure that we can make a premium over the normal rates that we get."

"Nicholas, if we do it, it's got to be art, it can't be sex."

Nicholas was not sure that he saw a difference. But he wanted action. Slapping his hands on his thighs he asked with great energy, "When do we start"?

"When are you free"?

"How's bout this Saturday? I'll tell Dad to take care of the store."

"Your Dad? Mmmm.. Nicholas I'm not sure that I want to do this. I mean, I need to be frank here. You are at least ten years younger and people could talk," said Tabetha, her guilt taking over again.

"Baby, this will be our secret. No one has to know. Besides, as you said, this is about art and not sex. Your painting need not have my DNA on it."

"Okay ... but...," she was defeated.

"Baby, I'm coming and we ARE doing this."

******

"Should I strip"?

"What???"

"Baby, I asked if I should strip?"

"There's no need to Nicholas. Eroticism does not require you to STRIP."

"Baby, what's erotic about a completely clothed man. Surely you'll need work on my cock or ass."

Tabetha shook her head. Men. She had known that things would get a little wild and there was every chance that she would be in bed with Nicholas before long. But Nick was too young and secondly Tabetha didn't like affairs. She wanted a long-term relationship and not a fling. But for the first time her mind was swaying. Nicholas was extremely attractive.

"Nicholas, please don't talk dirty. A man can be extremely attractive even with his clothes on."

"Attractive yes, erotic no. So tell me is it my cock or ass or do you figure on both?"

"Nicholas, this is unfair. You cannot talk dirty to me."

"What's dirty about a man's body parts? These are my hands, and this my cock," he said pointing to his bulging crotch.

"Nicholas, please..."

"Look baby, we said that this was about erotic art. So titillate the audience with my endowment and your imagination."

"Sigh...okay Nicholas... do it..."

"Do what baby?"

"Do it."

"Say it Baby, I need you to say it. You're the boss here." He loved her discomfort. It was a major turn on.

"Strip Nicholas, down to your underwear and no more."

Tabetha found herself staring at the tanned dark-haired youngster. His gray eyes made him look tough, even cruel. His body was well muscled and he had the most obscene bulge in his crotch. His butt was an all-male butt, cute, rounded, and muscled. This was the man whom she would call a "hunk."

"What now," he asked, looking at her with a sneer on his face. He knew that he was having an effect on her.

"Well let's see... I had thought of a lot of things, and I think that I'll try out something typical. This is the first time I'm doing this."

"Well it's my first time too."

"Go lie down on your stomach, on the bed with one leg hanging down."

Nicholas lay down on the bed as she had instructed, obviously not concerned with the specifics.

"On your back Nicholas, on your back," if she looked at his tenting erection any longer, she would loose all control.

"Ooo-okay," Nicholas said, sighing deeply.

"One leg off the bed and your hands over your head."

"No Nicholas, not that way, this way..."

This went on till Tabetha lost her patience and shouted, "This is not getting anywhere."

"Yeah, well baby, I'm not sure that I understand what you're saying, so why don't you help me out. Come her and arrange my hands and legs, the way you want."

The bed was to the left of the easel. Setting the palette down, Tabetha walked toward bed. She pulled him to the right hand side edge of the bed, so that his right arm and leg hung down to the floor. She then arched his left leg and laid on the bed flat. Finally, she put his left arm arced over his head, and his head facing left and away from the easel.

She stepped back to admire the pose. Needless to say the only part she managed to look at was his muscled butt and heavy balls. She felt a lot weaker than before.

Pulling herself away, she went back behind the easel. Telling herself that she would start with outlines, she picked up the thinnest brush and inked it from the palette. Swallowing hard, she got started.

Her usually deft and steady hands felt like they moving through water. It was almost like she was standing under water. She did the first few strokes and soon realized that she was getting no where. She tore off the sheet and pinned up a new one. This time she got off to a better start, but it was Nick who distracted. For reasons best known to him, he had started squirming upon the bed.

"Nicholas, what are you doing"? Nicholas could sense the irritation in her voice.

"I cant help it baby, I have problem here."

"What is it?"

"Are you sure that you want to know?"

"Well wont get any where, if we don't solve it, would we"?

"Oookay, its your call," said Nicholas, turning around. For the first time Tabetha realized how hard he was. Of course Nicholas had squirmed himself into a massive erection. His cock had stretched his jocks to the utmost. It was like he had a garden hose put away inside.

"OH MY GOD"!!

"Yeah baby, look at what you are doing to me," he said.

"Nicholas ... I ..."

"Yeah baby, you've got help me out. I mean, what would I do with this thing."

Pulling his jocks off, he let his member throb in its full glory in front oh her eyes.

"Come and touch it baby."

"No Nicholas, for God's sake, you are ten years younger and I can't just have a fling with you."

"Baby, you need it and you need it bad. Why are you denying yourself? Its not like I'm a minor and this is some statutory crime? And you're not that old."

"No Nick, its just that I don't ... I mean, this is sex, I want a relationship, a date, wine... With someone my age."

"So go ahead date someone. What's that got to do with us"?

"What do you mean Nick? There's no us."

"The "us" is about sex. You need it bad and I need you bad. So we'll just help each other out... like friends,... till we can. I'm not stopping you from dating anyone."

Tabetha looked at him helplessly.

"Baby, get down on your knees... Trust me... you'll enjoy this."

Setting his hands on her shoulder, he pushed her down. His hard cock was now throbbing right in front of her face, dribbling, pre-sex juices.

"You see that pearly drop on my pee slit..., huh..., lick it off," he instructed her.

He moved closer and held his cock near her lips.

"Let your tongue do the magic baby. Just lick it off, and then you won't feel so bad."

She opened her mouth and flicked her tongue on his pee slit, lifting a drop of pre-cum off his pee slit. Nick gasped, as the first sensations of pleasure ran through his body.

"See? That wasn't so bad was it? Now suck my cock."

She suddenly felt lightness. Her inhibitions were gone. She took his tumescent cock into her mouth.

"Yeah baby suck it, yeah, that's it, you are my baby now. Suck it. Yeah Yeah..."

Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked his cock and what she couldn't swallow, she held in her hands.

"Roll your tongue around it baby, yeah, that's it, keep it going."

Nick could feel her tongue run round and round the circumference of his cock. He slowly flexed his ass started to fuck into her mouth. She choked a bit initially and got used his girth soon. He could tell that because her hands were now on his buttocks and she was pulling him closer.

"Take it out and lick the underside baby, run your lips along the length."

She obeyed him meekly. She had never sucked a cock before. She had never felt the urge to suck a cock before. This cock seemed so suck-worthy.

Holding his hardness pointed upward, she traced a line on the underside of his cock with the tip of her tongue. She reached all the way down to her balls and came back up. Reaching for it side ways she played it with like it was a Mouth Organ. His cock responded nicely, throbbing more than ever before and giving her a generous dose of pre-sex juices.

"Cup my nuts and play with them, baby...yeah, yeah, my nuts, yeah ... gently."

Cupping his nuts in her free hand she continued to suck his cock. She was now sucking his turgid length a lot more devoutly than before. Nick was surprised by her ardor, he had not expected this so fast. But then she had been without a cock for a long time now.

Juggling and toying with his nuts with one, she sucked his cock, while pulling him to her. Nick slowly fucked her face with his eyes closed. This was good. This was life.

And then, to his surprise, she held his cock up and started to suck on his balls.

"Yeah, baby, way to go baby, yeah... yeah," he encouraged her. Life was getting better. She took one of his balls into her mouth and sucked lovingly. Dropping one she took the other. It was a strange combination of pleasure and pain and Nick loved it.

"Ooooooh yesssss, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, ...arrgghhh, you keep that up and I'll cum pretty sooooooooooon," he gasped realizing the first waves of orgasmic pleasure had hit him. His seed rose up from his balls into the base of his cock and then subsided as he strained his crotch muscles to hold it.

But Tabetha was not going to spare him. She reached under his soft scrotum sac and started lick the under side while she stroked his cock with her free hand. His legs were now far apart and Tabetha's face was between his legs, sparing no part of his flesh, licking every nook and cranny, her tongue could get access to.

"Oh baby, take it ... I' cumming, yeah yeah sssss yeah ssssssss yeah ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Swallow it baby, don't waste it ..."

Tabetha caught the first rope of cum as it spouted out of his pee slit. The second was a lot more voluminous and it sprayed upon her face and body. The third inundated her face. She managed catch a few drops here and there, but most of it landed on her face, breasts, and the floor. He seemed to cum for a long time, before he collapsed and sat down on floor panting.

******

"You liked that didn't you?"

"Maybe," she said, smiling mischievously

"Take your tee shirt off. I want see your tits, before I fuck you."

Tabetha took off willingly. It was now her turn. Her breasts were a sight to behold. It was every thing that Nick had imagined and more.

Nick held them in his hands and weighed the fullness. "You've got great jugs, baby. Did anyone tell you that before"?

"Yyyeah."

He squeezed them gently, rotating the mounds with his hands. Tabetha lay back on the floor, and sighed. Nick straddled her body and landed his ass upon her crotch. She was still wearing her shorts. That could come off later.

He squeezed her breasts, enjoying the softness, occasionally sliding up to pinch her nipples. It completely filled his palm and even spilled out a bit so that he could grasp it fully. Moving his hands in a circular fashion he squeezed the soft hillocks with his eyes closed. Tabetha was moaning softly. Nick's cock started to harden again, the tube of meat had lain flat upon her belly so far.

He bent down to suck upon the shell pink crowns of her breasts. His mouth would swallow a nipple and he would suck it in with a slurp, leaving a trail of spit, connecting his mouth and her tit. He then repeated the same on the other tit. Tabetha squirmed below him like a snake, her hardening nipples showing off her obvious pleasure.

Nick moved up and put his cock between her breasts and holding her fullness around his cock, he started to tit fuck her. Tabetha could feel his monstrous length hit her chin, every time he moved up. Nick wouldn't stop the kneading and held her breasts firmly along the length of his cock. He flexed his ass and moved back and forth, letting her breasts masturbate his cock into hardness. A few strokes and he was throbbing again.

Pulling off, he started to unbutton her shorts.

"Lift your ass baby, let's get these off."

In one rapid yank he pulled her shorts and panties off.

It was prettiest pussy that he had seen. Blonde hair around a set of pink lips. He spread her legs and inserted a finger. It was tight, hot and wet. He reached up to rub the surface of her sensitive clit and Tabetha responded by lifting her ass of the floor and gasping loudly.

Putting his face between her thighs, he started eat her. He paid most attention to her sensitive strawberry, licking and sucking its surface. Her cunt seemed to be inundated with hot oils, and Tabetha was quite obviously responding well to his treatment.

He licked the entire length of her cunt, probed into her deeper and deeper till his face was totally buried between her legs. He reached up to her tits with his hands and pinched and tugged at her nipples.

Tabetha felt totally incarcerated by her passionate lover. Pretty the damn would burst open and she would be cumming.

"Aaaargh yess, eat me, yes that's so good, yeah oh Nick, you are slaying me with pleasure, I' cumming, yeah yeah yessssss yeah yesssssssss yeah yessssssssssss..."

Nick removed his tongue and started to finger fuck her furiously. After a furious onslaught of strokes, and he felt a rush of fluids against his fingers. Tabetha bucked up wildly and gave in to a shuddering orgasm.

"Okay baby, get up on the bed and bend over, I am going fuck you like a dog doing a bitch."

Tabetha leaped up on the bed almost immediately, and stared sway her ass invitingly. This man knew how to make her happy.

Nick climbed up behind her, rubbing the surface of her crotch.

"Okay, baby, spell it out. Tell me what you want me to do"

"Fuck me Nick, I need it so bad and its been soooo long, quick fuck me with that hard cock of yours Nick...fuck me"!!

12