Concerning Suzi's Home

Story Info
They become a family with lots of love and discipline.
2.8k words
4.25
14.2k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we returned to Canada we decided we needed a new home. Mistress Mary Grace lived in a small flat. Mistress Angela's house needed a lot of constant maintenance, and we all wanted a new start.

We decided on London Ontario. Nice university city, airport, pretty downtown, and not too big. The Mistresses sold their places and bought the whole seventh floor of a ten story condo. Walls were torn out and moved. We each ended up with our own private quarters and a nice common kitchen parlour, den and dining room. Since we only needed two parking spaces in the garage, it was good karma with the other owners to give the rest of our assigned spaces for visitor parking. The elevator on our floor opened to a small lobby with a grand entrance door to our common area, and two smaller doors to my mistresses quarters.

One mellow evening we were on the west balcony enjoying the sunset when I asked my loves something that had been on my mind for a while.

"Angela, Mary Grace, will you look after me? I mean, can I be your servant again? Can I again call you Mistress or Mam? Will you tell me what to wear? Will you discipline me? Please?"

"Oh Sweetie Pie, come here."

I stood in front of her. She was wearing a short sleeve pink sun dress with a plunging neckline.

She slid her hands up under the hem of my royal blue mini skirt and hooked her thumbs on the elastic of my panties and pulled them down, then pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist and patted her smooth beautiful thighs.

I positioned myself over them. She smoothed my skirt up out of the way.

As she stroked my bare bottom she said in a quiet voice; "You've been a naughty servant. Not addressing us properly, and now you dare criticize how we discipline you?"

One hand gently held my shoulders down. The other had it's thumb on my sphincter and index finger rubbing my pussy lips.

"Do not make a sound you bad little slut."

The sensation. Her touch, the warm autumn breeze, the orange glow of the sunset. Then, smack smack smack, on my ass. Beautiful, cruel. Erotic, humiliating. I loved it and hated it. I missed it so much. I needed it so deep down in my heart. God I love her.

"Get up girl."

She sat me on her lap and kissed me. I kissed back with all my might.

She held my head to her shoulder and stroked my hair. "There, Sweetie Pie, Mistress Angela knows how to look after her darling, doesn't she?"

"Yes Mam, Dear."

As I stood I realized Mistress Mary Grace was only wearing her bra. Her dress and panties were over the arm of her chair.

"Come here girl." She dropped a cushion on the deck between her legs. "You're not done yet."

I smiled and got down between her legs. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me into her waiting honey pot. I opened my mouth and gave her lips a big wet kiss. I licked up her slit. With lips tongue and fingers I worked my way into her. I did everything I could to pleasure her. Oh mistress, take me any way you want. Mouth, cunt, ass, I'm all yours. Anytime anywhere. Just tell me what you want.

The next day we got two single bed mattresses, one for the foot of both their beds for me to sleep on when they wanted. That night after we bubble bathed and I brushed their hair, they bound me and tucked me into my new bed at the foot of Mistress Angela's and I went to sleep to the sound of my two Darlings making love feet from me.

We settled into a system of sharing. One Mistress would be my 'primary mistress' one week and the other the next.

Mistress Mary Grace needed more cuddling and touching. Mistress Angela needed the release of disciplining me.

A month or so later Master Edward and Gail came for a visit. We hired a car and all went to pick them up at the private plane terminal.

At home I put a turkey in the oven, then Mistress Angela took me to my room and gave me my blue velvet mini skirt, my extreme heels, the royal blue ones, and the white fur collar and cuff set.

"There Sweetie Pie, lets go see to our guests." I love rubbing my fur wrist cuffs over my bare nipples when no one is paying attention.

Gail was changed too. She was barefoot, bottomless, had a black leather half cup bra, and a fur lined wide black leather collar and cuff set with rhinestone trim.

We served them and made ourselves available until time to cook the veggies and make the salad. She and I ate from bowls on the carpet beside the dining table like good pets. Master Edward said the meal was delicious which made my Mistresses happy.

After we cleaned up the dinner dishes we all went and visited in the den. I sat at master Edward's knee. Gail sat between the Mistresses. He stroked my hair and shoulders. They fondled Gail.

At bed time Gail, master Edward and Mistress Angela went to her rooms. I went with Mistress Mary Grace to her suite. She was very needy that night. I drew a bubble bath and bathed her by candle light. In her canopy bed I stroked and fondled her. I ate her yummy pussy, then wearing her strap on I gave her a good boning before cuddling her to sleep. Sweet sweet Mary Grace.

In the morning we started the day in the shower so we were glowing when we got to the breakfast table where the others were already drinking coffee. Like us they were in bath robes. I wore my pink plush shortie robe that barely covers my tush. Soon Mistress Angela's hand was stroking my thigh. Aaah.

After a while of talking and nibbling on toast and fresh fruit Master Edward said it was time for him to head out. Mistress Angela took me to my room and dressed me in my pink lace bra and thong,my favorite pink and white mini skirt, a soft pink angora sweater, and my white flats. She told me I was going home with Master Edward, and helped me pack a bag. She told me to please him as my behavior would reflect upon her.

Then just before we left my room she sat and opened her blue kimono and patted her bare legs. I smiled and assumed the position, then she gave me a sensuous spanking just to reassure me she still loved me.

I wore my sable. Mary Grace drove us to the airport in her Jag. Gail was staying with my Mistresses. Before we boarded Master Edward's jet Mistress Mary Grace kissed me and told me she loved me.

Master Edward said not to be too formal. "Why don't you just address me as 'Sir'". He let me sit in the co-pilot's seat as he flew us to Montreal.

His driver met us at the airport and took us to his marble and granite mansion.

I was a little embarrassed when his middle aged domestic, Ms. Duval, brought his scotch and water as I was down between his legs sucking his cock. His left hand held my head down as he took the drink in his right. She hardly seemed surprised, just said supper would be ready in half an hour and left.

After a wonderful supper we went to his den and started watching a movie, but soon were fondling each other. He bent down in front of me. I raised my ass and he pulled down my panties. With my skirt pushed up and my ankles on his shoulders he took me. He drilled me hard and deep. A good solid animal fucking. I actually squealed when I came.

He scooped me up in his arms and carried me to his bedroom. By the time we were undressed the rest of the way he was hard again. I pushed him back on the hard mattress and rode him like a pony.

As we lay cuddling he seemed fascinated with my little boobies, kissing and licking my hard pink nipples.

"Your Mistress says you'll sleep better this way." He took a short fur strap with Velcro tabs at it's ends and bound my wrists with it. He pulled me to his chest and floated a soft duvet over us. As I drifted off I wondered about his lack of body hair.

After a 'good morning' boning and a leisurely breakfast he took me on a tour of Montreal. We had lunch at a cute little bistro. We shopped and he bought me some very naughty lingerie. O la la. We had supper in a swanky restaurant then went to a jazz club.

Back home he said; "Lets play a bedtime game." I put on the black satin bustier he bought, he produced black elbow length silk gloves and calf high black leather extreme high heel boots, handed me a black strap on, and said to relax.

He left for a minute and returned, surprising me with his long blond wig, ankle length pink sheer nightie, and high heel pink slippers. His red lip stick and over done make up were fascinating. He dropped to his knees. "I've been a bad girl, Sir."

This sounds like a fun game!

"Come Girl." I pushed my black dick to his lips. "Swallow cunt. lets see some cock sucking you bad bitch."

I grabbed both ears and pushed my black mambo into his red lips. With a firm grip I masturbated in his red lipped mouth. "Suck it slut, you know how. All the way down. I just wish I could cum in your mouth."

I pushed him back. "Ever sucked a real one, bitch?"

He looked up at me. he looked scared. "No, Sir."

"Bring me a riding crop and your biggest ball gag, and no dawdling, Girl."

He rushed back with them.

"On your knees. Present them properly."

He crawled to me. I set the whip on the bed, then standing behind him, I bent over, brushed his long blond hair aside and whispered in his ear. "Lets get my little slut ready." I pushed the ball into his slut lips and tightened the straps around his head. I sat on the bed and watched as the drool dribbled from his mouth. If only it was sperm.

"Stand and take off your nightie, it's too beautiful for a cheap slut like you. fold it over that chair then come here."

I had him hold onto the bedpost and gave him a beating. A snap of the crop's tip on the small of his back and a red welt bloomed. Five quick snaps on his skinny white ass. He cried and sobbed. Five pretty red marks. My marks. Two full swings drawing a scream and a beautiful red "X" on his shoulders. I was feeling all tingly.

"Good girl. Now lets prepare you so I can give my dirty slut a good fucking."

I bound his wrists behind his back with the fur sashes he bound me with the night before. I took out his ball gag.

"On the bed. Ass up, face on the mattress, bitch."

I climbed up behind him. With one hand on his shoulder and the other guiding my big weapon, I slid it into him. In and out. I raped his ass as he screamed and cried. Yes, it was rape. For a minute there I was in a fucking frenzy. I came out of it. I reached under him and stroked his cock until I'd pumped him dry.

I untied his wrists. "OK Sweetie, go put on your pretty nightie, it's sleepy time."

I held him tenderly as he drifted off to sleep.

In the morning I woke to a radio morning program in French. Sir was just getting out of the shower. "Good morning my sweet. I'm off to the salt mines. If you want to go anywhere just ask Ms. Duval and she'll arrange a driver. We'll eat in tonight. Wear the dress we bought you yesterday.

After lunch she got the car and driver. I wanted to buy something for my Mistresses. He took me to an up scale mall, then was like my bodyguard as I shopped.

Back home I put on my white lace panties and the beautiful silver dress. The soft material was so yummy. It was backless and the front fell in loose folds to my waist. It's diagonal hem started just above my left knee and half way down my right calf.

Mistress Angela sent me with the earrings with the three diamonds hanging on a short silver chain and a diamond necklace. Of course I wore my diamond 'engagement' ring Mistress Mary Grace gave me.

I wore the silver heels she says look so sexy on me.

Ms. Doval gave me a glass of wine, and with a hand firmly holding my left ass cheek guided me to the formal parlour and said to wait there. When I thanked her she licked the tip of her tongue between her lips and slowly appraised my body with half lidded eyes, smiled then left.

Sir came home with a guest he introduced as 'Tony' a very handsome swarthy gentleman. Black shiny hair. Italian or Portuguese ancestry perhaps.

Sir sat on the arm chair. Tony on the couch. Sir pointed to the floor. I sat at his knee. leaning to his leg as he talked and stroked my hair.

"She's on loan from her mistress. That's who Gail is visiting in Ontario."

They sipped their scotch, I sipped my wine.

"Would you like a blow job before dinner? There's time."

He gently pushed my shoulder. "Suzi."

I knelt before Tony and smiled up at his warm friendly smile. His beautiful eyes were deep brown. I undid his belt and pulled down his zipper. I reached into his silk boxers and gently pulled him out.

Oh my! Thick and long, silky smooth, a big circumcised knob, curly black hair. My thumb and forefinger barely reached around his steely shaft. I licked up and down. I fondled his balls. I kissed that beautiful knob, then wrapped my lips around it. So big!

I wanted him to enjoy my services. I slid down it. I could just relax enough to take it all in. I bobbed up and down. His hands smoothed my dress off my shoulders and gently massaged them as I kissed, licked, and swallowed. I was all the way down when he shuddered. I slowly pulled up as he filled my mouth with his cock cream. I did my best to swallow everything, but a little dribble got out of the corner of my mouth.

I looked up to his smiling face. "Thank you Sir."

"Oh, thank you Suzi, that was marvelous."

"Suzi, go fix your face, It's almost supper time."

Most of their conversation at supper was about business, and I couldn't keep up with their rapid French.

After Tony left Sir took me up to his room. He shoved me roughly face down over the edge of the bed. One hand pushing my shoulders down firmly, the other lifted the hem of my dress and yanked down my panties. Without a word he fucked my ass. He grunted as he buggered me.

When he was done, in an emotionless voice he said "Go get cleaned up and come back here naked."

Sometime during the day a big dog crate had been brought into the room. It held a thin foam mattress and a small blanket. No pillow.

"In."

"Tomorrow morning Ms. Doval will let you out. I'll be here at noon to take you home."

I eventually fell asleep.

In the morning she came wearing a bath robe. She took me to the bathroom where a bubble bath was drawn. Without a word she joined me in the warm scented water and we had a very nice time. She gently washed and massaged me. She slid behind me and pulled me to her. Her fingers were soon inside me. I turned my head. Our tongues slid together as her talented fingers set me off. We soaked together in the afterglow, then she padded me dry with a soft fluffy towel.

Sir arrived and flew me home. What an interesting man.

I wasn't home for ten minutes when Mistress Mary Grace sent me to change. She'd laid out my little black shoulder less dress, black suede heels, white fur collar and cuff set and my butt plug with the long white fur tail.

God it was good to be home.