Concerning Suzi's Pet

Story Info
Suzi gets a boy to play with.
5k words
4.49
16.4k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see her as soon as I step off the jetway. She's standing apart from the rest in the arrivals hall. She's even more beautiful in real life. Short elegantly trimmed blond hair. Subtle makeup. Full length white fur coat, and black stiletto heeled boots. She must have been heart breakingly beautiful when she was younger.

She embraces me. I think she's going to kiss my cheek, but instead she whispers in my ear. "Do not speak. Put your bag into your left hand and hold my right elbow, Boy."

She leads me to a vintage Lincoln which looks better than when it left the show room. It's being studiously ignored by the airport police even though it's parked under a 'No Parking No Stopping Tow Away Zone' sign.

A lady wearing tan leather low heel boots, an ankle length cream linen skirt and a grey suede bomber jacket with a wide fur collar, with matching fur hat held the back door open and took my bag.

"Get in and slide over." I did what the lady said and the one that met me got in too. The other lady closed the door and went around to the driver's seat.

"Read this." The one I met online and who I knew as Mistress Angela then handed me a document and a pen. "If you agree to my terms sign it, if you don't, get out and go home. Your return ticket is open."

I read and signed.

"Good. You belong to me for a week. Mary Grace."

The lady, Mary Grace evidently, steered us into traffic.

"Open your mouth, Boy." A red ball gag was pushed into my mouth and it's strap tightened painfully tight around my head.

Mistress Angela took the silk scarf draped over her shoulders and blindfolded me.

"Hold out your hands, Boy."

Something soft and smooth bound my wrists. Another scarf?

Mistress undid my trench coat and unzipped my fly. I felt her silk gloved hand reach into my boxers and pull me out. The boxers were expensive silk ones I bought just to impress Mistress Angela.

"Did I not send instructions about what to wear, Boy?"

I nodded

"Was underpants on the list?"

I shook my head.

"No, they were not. I do not tolerate disobedience. We will deal with this later."

Oh fuck, off to a bad start already.

I met Mistress Angela online. I'm thirty five slim and fit. I've shoulder length brown hair. I'm bi.

The rest of the drive was very quiet, and cold with my coat open and my dick out. City traffic, then we stopped. Out of the car. Smells like a parking garage. Up a few steps into an elevator. Up we go. Out of the lift, a few steps, door lock clicks, through a door.

"Suzi, Dear, we're home!"

Click of heels on the hard floor.

"Oh, Darling, what's this?" High voice.

Mistress Angela's voice. "This, Cutie Pie, is our Valentine's present to you. A toy to play with for the whole week."

"I love you both."

Silence. Kissing? Who is this? What is this? I thought I was visiting, serving Mistress Angela.

A hand on my elbow leads me onto some deep carpet. "Lets unwrap my new toy."

My hands are untied and my coat removed. Fingers unbutton my shirt and take it off. Gentle strokes of my chest, then fingers flick and roll my nipples. Then they pinch and pull them until I grunt through my gag. "Giggle."

A chair is pushed to the back of my legs. "Sit down and take off your shoes and socks, Boy." Suzi's voice. Then, "Stand up, Boy."

My belt is unbuckled. My fly is still open. My pants are pulled down. "Left foot. Right foot. Good Boy." My pants are taken away. My boxers are pulled down.

"Oh my god, he's shaved! Did you two know about this?"

"Just for you, Sweetie." Mistress Angela's voice. "He disobeyed instructions. He wasn't to wear underpants, but as you see, he doesn't obey very well."

A hand fondled my balls. "I'm sure he can be taught." Suzi then squeezes them until I scream into my gag. "Giggle. We're going to have fun with Boy."

My gag is replaced with lips and tongue. A hand is gently holding the back of my head into the kiss. Another hand is squeezing my right ass cheek.

Arms wrap around my shoulder. My blindfold comes off. I see Mistress Suzi for the first time. What a cutie! Short, trim, shoulder length auburn hair. She steps back. Pink puff sleeve angora sweater, pink and white plaid pleated mini skirt and silver leather flats.

She looks down and gives my hard on a little squeeze. "I see you want to serve me. Giggle. Come along."

I follow her to a bedroom. "Set everything on the bed and go shower." She points through an open door to a bathroom. When I return my bag is emptied onto the bed.

The little black dress I'd been instructed to buy was over the arm of the chair in the corner. It has thin straps over my shoulders and a scoop collar. It's backless right down to the crack of my ass. It's hem flares out almost eight inches above my knees. The style was very specific in my instructions, then just to be sure, Mistress Angela had me model it in front of the web cam before I came. My extreme open toe stilettos were beside the chair. Mistress Suzi handed me a cock cage and a little silver padlock.

"Get dressed then put your clothes away. Don't dawdle." She left.

She returned with a basket of things. First was a white fur collar and cuff set. She joined the wrist cuffs, then the ankle cuffs with short chains, less than a foot long. Then came a butt plug with a long white fur tail. She lubed it up.

"Bend over, spread your ass and relax, boy." Oh, that got my cock wanting out of it's cage. "Your name is now 'Pet'."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Stand." she put a meter long leash onto my collar. Then it was pet training. When leashed I follow her one pace back to her left. When she points and snaps her fingers I sit or kneel where she points. If she pats her leg I lean to it, kneeling of course, and wrap one arm around her calf.

She led me back to the parlour where the other two were reading.

It's walls were painted in a soft beige. There were oil landscapes hanging on them. The one wall was covered with beige, gold and silver patterned drapes. The furniture all very expensive looking. The wall to wall carpeting a sandy beige.

"It's name is now 'Pet'. What do you think?"

"Oh wait, I know just what Pet needs" said Mistress Mary Grace, who rushed away.

Huh, English accent.

"Should I have Kitty's cage set up for Pet to sleep in, Dear."

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that Mam. Yes. Please."

Mistress Mary Grace returned with a hairband that had pink furry ears. Mistress Suzi snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor. I got down and she put the hairband on my head.

"Up,Pet."

She took me on a tour of their 'common areas'. By this time it was late afternoon. I was appointed bartender to serve them their afternoon drinks. I sat at Mistress Suzi's feet, an arm around her smooth leg as they drank,chatted and she stroked my hair.

The doorbell rang.

"Pet, go answer that."

Oh oh. Mistress Angela followed me to the door. It was a delivery boy with a pizza. We both blushed.

Mistress Angela pulled some cash from her generous cleavage.

"Keep the change,Dear.

"What's your name?"

"William, Mam."

"How old are you William?"

"Twenty, well , twenty one next week, Mam."

"William, Dear, what hours do you usually work?"

"Four until one A.M. Mam."

"Very nice. Tell me, William, if I were to order something and ask for you to deliver it on your way home, would you do that for me?"

"Er, yes, yes of course, Mam."

"Would you stay and join me for a late snack on your way home?" She slid her tongue's tip out for a split second. "I get very hungry late at night sometimes."

She stroked a hand down William's back and patted his behind, then leaning her tits to his arm held the door for him. He blushed back to the elevator.

In the kitchen the little TV on top of the 'fridge was showing the CCTV image of the foyer.

"Angela, you are truly evil."

"Why Mary Grace, don't you think with a bit of encouragement William could be very satisfying? You know I'd share him."

Mistress Suzi supervised as I set three places at the table in the formal dining room, then cut up two slices of pizza and put them in a bowl. I set it and a bowl of water on the floor by the door to the kitchen after uncorking the wine and filling their glasses.

"On the floor pet. You may eat. Remember, pets do not use their fingers."

"Thank you Mistress Suzi."

After they finished she said "Up, Pet." She instructed me to clean up the dishes and put them away. She removed the chains, then said "When you're done that go to your room and change into the nightie I put on your bed. Put your clothes away in the closet, including your shoes, then come to the parlour for your discipline. You didn't thing I'd forgotten that ,did you Pet?"

"No Mistress Suzi."

The nightie was a plain white satin with little pink bows tying the shoulder's, a deep 'V' front, and backless. It came to below my knees.

When I got to the parlour I gasped. The drapes were pulled back. They didn't cover windows.

Mistress Suzi wrapped an arm around my waist. Her voice was soft and soothing, or it would have been if her words were different. "We call this the 'discipline wall'. See all our toys hanging there? I like to use the strap. Mistress Angela is an artist with the buggy whip. She can paint some beautiful marks on your pretty back, my sweet. See those pegs up by the ceiling? You can hang from them as we whip you. I like to be disciplined strapped to that frame. That padded board folds down like an old fashion ironing board. I could tie you face down on it and whip, then bugger you. Would you like that? I bet you like getting it in the ass. I've got a big strapon. Maybe another time."

My wrist cuffs were secured to a pair of rings shoulder width apart and just above my head. After she undid the pink bows and let my nightie fall to the floor she put a ball gag into my mouth and secured it.

"This'll be in the way." She pulled out my butt plug tail and uncaged my cock. She stroked and gently fondled me. She took the strap from it's peg on the wall and stroked it sensuously along my body.

"Darlings, are you ready? Shall we begin?"

Mary Grace. "You two just go ahead and have fun Sweetheart."

Fun?

Smack. Smack. Smack.

My ass was on fire. I couldn't help but scream into my gag.

Smack. Smack. My shoulders were on fire. Why did I sign that paper? Why did I even go to that web site? I began to cry.

Smack. Smack, again. Then a soft little hand stroking my hair. She stroked my hard on. My Hard on? WTF, why was Mr.Happy hard?

My gag was removed and my Mistress said gently. "Good Baby". She released my wrists and turned me to face her.

"Now, remember what I taught you."

"Thank you for disciplining me Mistress." I was just able to choke out the words.

She kissed me. I kissed back. What a kiss.

Mistress Suzi led me, leaving the other two cuddled together on the couch.

She took me to a different room. "This is my suite."

We were in a sitting room. Deep pale blue carpet, couch, love seat and several small tables. The blue and white patterned wallpaper was covered with framed photos, vacation shots and the three mistresses.

We went through to a bedroom in pink. Palest pink wall to wall carpet. Two cream painted walls One wall with pink and grey vertical stripped wall paper. The opposite wall was all glass with a sliding door leading to a balcony. The king size bed had a white and pink patterned duvet folded back. The white sheets had pink and maroon pin stripes. There was a pile of pillows with mixed covers. Pink satin, white satin, red faux fur, all different sizes and shapes.

Above the pink tufted headboard was an oil portrait in the Renaissance style. It was of the three mistresses. Mistress Mary Grace and Mistress Angela were sitting on a love seat. Mistress Suzi was laying, propped up on one elbow on a white fur at their feet.

Mistress Mary Grace wore a short blue satin robe, fallen open to reveal a hint of bare body. She had her left arm over Mistress Angela's shoulder and her right hand was cupping Mistress Angela's bare right breast. She was looking adoringly at Mistress Angela who wore a long maroon velvet robe that went to the floor behind Mistress Suzi. It's swooping neckline supporting her bare breasts. Her right hand was on Mistress Mary Grace's bare left thigh. She looked so satisfied. In her left hand was a long black whip that snaked down to drape over Mistress Suzi's hip. Mistress Suzi wore only an iron collar with a black chain that trailed across the fur. She looked contentedly towards the viewer. Hell of a family portrait.*

On another wall was a 'Trisha Romance' print of a stone cottage by a waterfall.

Mistress Suzi led me to a changing room and removed my collar and cuffs, then soothed my stinging back with some ointment.

She took me to a bathroom, candle lit, a bubble bath was waiting. The tub was against a picture window that looked over the city lights. She helped me into the tub then went back to her dressing room. She returned beautifully naked. What a trim little body. Her auburn bush trimmed to a tiny heart shape. How cute is that?

She slid into the bubbles with me. We made sure each other was thoroughly cleaned. Lots of kissing and stroking. A quick shower to rinse off the soap and we dried each other with thick soft towels. She sat at her dressing table and allowed me to brush her beautiful hair.

We tumbled naked into her bed.

"Eat me pet."

I got down and kissed the inside of her thighs. I opened my mouth wide and gave a big wet kiss to her pubic mound. I licked and kissed along her slit. Teasing with my tongue,lips and fingers I covered her completely with affection. Our eyes met. She nodded. I worked a finger into her pussy, then another, then my tongue. I licked fingered and kissed her sweet snatch. It was time. With two fingers deep into her I kissed the girl in the pink canoe. With two handfuls of my hair she held me into her heaven. Her little feet tapping on my back. She began squeaking.

"Eek, Eek Eek eek aaahhh." She relaxed.

She stroked my hair. Her little hands held my cheeks. "Oh baby, what a good pet! Climb up here and get that cock into me. Give Suzi a good fucking!"

What a wild ride my mistress was.

Once was not enough for Beautiful Mistress Suzi. After a cuddle and whisper time she said, "I'm ready." She pushed me onto my back and impaled herself on re-energized Mr.Happy. As she rocked her hips, and her cunt muscled gripped me, I licked and kissed her little pink rosebud nipples. Then she did it. Sitting up straight she put her hands behind her neck and flipped her beautiful hair up onto the top of her head. That was it! I came and came until there was nothing left of my mind.

"Would you like to sleep here with me pet? Or would you rather go back to your room?"

Silly question. She produced some pink satin sashes and bound my wrists and ankles, then pulling my arms over her shoulders snuggled her tush against my crotch. We lay there spooned together. Mr.Happy was delighted. Soon she was purring in her sleep. I eventually drifted off.

I woke up shivering. The sky was just turning from grey to blue outside the open sliding door. The comforter was pulled away,the pillow too. I tried to reach for it. My wrists were pulled up to my chin by a leather strap to the headboard. My ankles were pulled down to the foot of the bed by a similar strap. Mistress Suzi was sitting on the balcony wrapped in a beautiful brown fur.

"Er, Hello, Mistress Susi, Hello!"

She turned from the sunrise and looked at me, then went back to whatever was in her cup, and continued watching the day begin. Finally she stood and picked up her riding crop off the low table and came inside,sliding the door shut. She set her cup and the riding crop on the table between the two armchairs, then slid her fur sensuously off her shoulders. It slid to her elbows. After a few seconds she let it slide down to the carpet. She picked it up, smoothed it out and cuddled it to her cheek. She lay it over the arm of the right hand chair, then picked up the riding crop.

She's wearing a white satin long sleeve bow collar blouse. Her snug French blue skirt falls to just above her knees. It's wide royal blue belt with the big silver buckle matches her extreme velvet stiletto heels. Her nylons are black.

She holds the riding crop in her right hand and rolls it's other end between her left thumb and fore finger. She smiles so sweetly as she lowly glides over to the bed. What a beautiful terrifying sight.

Smack. A lightning fast slash across my belly. I scream.

Her voice is so gentle. "Bad Pet. You know better than to speak without permission. Don't you Sweetie? Tonight you'll get an extra five at discipline time."

She unties me. "Go to your room, use the bathroom, then wait for me in the bedroom."

She put her fur over her arm and walked out.

Mistress Suzi brought a basket of goodies to my room. She started with the white fur collar and cuff set. She handed me the cock cage and it's tiny padlock.

"Your boxers. Give them to me." She took scissors and cut a hole in the seat of my twenty dollar undies.

Put them on and bend over Pet." She pushed the butt plug, not very gently, through the hole and into my ass. She gave a little test tug on my furry tail.

Two short chains, one between mt wrist cuffs, one between my ankle cuffs. She pointed down and snapped her fingers. I got to my knees. My furry pink ears were next.

"Now, to help you remember that you must not speak without permission, Darling. Open your mouth."

A rubber dog bone gag was shoved into my mouth and the straps pulled painfully tight. I thought the corners of my mouth were being ripped. I almost choked as my tongue was pushed down by the rubber intruder.

My chain leash was attached to my collar and I followed to the breakfast room.

Mistress Mary Grace wore a blue satin robe, possibly the one she posed in for the portrait. Mistress Angela wore a long fluffy white terry robe. The belt was falling down loose. She was not wearing anything else. My cage got a lot tighter.

"There's our Cutie Pie"

"Good Morning Darlings." Mistress Suzi kissed them both.

"Has Pet been bad?"

"Just a little naughty Mary Grace. Nothing that a little whipping can't correct." She sat at the table.

"Get me a coffee. small sugar and cream."

There was a coffee pot , sugar, cream, and mugs on the side board. When I served my Mistress she pointed across the room. "Stand there facing this way, Pet."

"Stand straight, head up, eyes forward, no fidgeting, hands at your side." said a stern Mistress Angela.

After I'd served them their breakfast and they'd eaten Mistress Suzi took away my gag, said I had fifteen minutes to eat. Then she sent me to my room to brush my teeth, comb my hair, and learn to pee wearing a cage (ever try it?). Then she gagged me again and gave me a printed list of housework to do.

All three Mistresses were affectionate. Stroking me as they passed. Mistress Mary Grace liked to squeeze my ass cheeks and whisper in my ear. "I'm going to take you before the week is out, Pet."

Mistress Angela would hug me from behind and say, "If you don't please Mistress Suzi completely I'll whip your ass until it bleeds before sending you home." Then she'd stick her tongue into my ear and kiss my neck.

That night's discipline was very severe. I was hoisted by my wrists with the ropes, then whipped until my back and sides were raw.

Afterward she kissed me and treated my wounds before we had another bubble bath. When we were done she had me crawl onto the thin foam mattress in the dog cage with it's blanket and no pillow.

One night when I'd finished cleaning up Mistress Suzi was waiting by the discipline wall wearing a black string bikini top and a big black strap on. The one she'd told me about. Funny how one's mind works. I thought it looked just like Lucas', then I wondered what he thought this week when I didn't call him. God I'm such a silly bitch. He's probably got his cock in that slut Kevin's mouth at this very moment.

12