Concerto in F Sharp Minor

Story Info
S&M session with a cellist backstage.
2k words
4.18
21.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers

I sat in the front row, watching as she played the cello. As I listened, I could feel myself becoming enraptured by the unearthly music, moved on some level that even I could not quite put my finger on. Yes, I would have to thank her for getting me such good seats... after our little session tonight of course.

She was beautiful. Her legs were spread out to accommodate her instrument, just as they would soon be spreading later tonight. I couldn't help but lick my lips at that delicious little thought. Jenny seemed lost in the music, but I could pick up on those subtle little clues that tell you a woman is in heat. I could smell her female musk... yes, she was wet and ready for our session. I always like it when one of my little pets gets eager.

Judging from the high class audience attending her concert, one wouldn't think that Jenny Hernandez would be into S&M. No, as far as the outside world was concerned, she was a university educated woman, a successful professional musician who toured the world performing to sold out crowds. If they only knew! But then, so many of my lovely little women have been successful executives, lawyers, and yes, even entertainers. Sometimes the darkest desires are hidden by people you would never expect.

As Jenny began to finish her solo, adding little flourishes to each stroke, I got up and made my way towards the back of the theater. May as well beat the crowds. Jenny had told security to expect a guest, so I didn't have any problems getting backstage. I could still hear the orchestra even back there; I could tell from the tone that the concert was coming to a finale. And then, as the last note hung in the air, I heard a round of applause coming from the concert goers. Like that, it was over.

I decided to go back and wait for Jenny in her dressing room. Turns out that I didn't have to wait very long, because after only a couple of minutes she opened the door. Judging from the look on her face, I think that she was a little surprised to see me waiting for her there. She looked just as beautiful up close.

As you might have guessed, she was an attractive young Hispanic woman, her jet black hair cut short and stylish. She was a little on the skinny side, but then that's how I tend to like my women. Her sharp features betrayed her obvious Latin ancestry. She was wearing a fancy and somewhat tight fighting white satin dress, which contrasted very nicely with her light coffee colored skin tone. It was tasteful, but cut just low enough to show off what little cleavage her perky breasts made. It also was cut along the sides to show her nicely toned legs.

"Hello Jenny," I said calmly, not even getting up from my chair, "You ready for tonight's session..."

"After the concert," she asked, seemingly a little surprised.

"That was the arrangement," I replied.

"So you want to do me here," she asked.

"You know the rules," I told her, "Now lay down on your couch and let me get to work."

"Yes," she said, meekly obeying me.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, master..."

Jennifer Hernandez, professional cellist, was going to lay down on her couch and let me have my way with her. It was absolutely delicious! I watched her from behind as she made her way towards the couch. For such a thin waif of a girl, she more than made up for it with a shapely little ass. Must have been that Latina heritage... and soon, it was going to be all mine. At least for the night...

"Oh," I said, "You may as well take your clothes off too..."

"Yes master!"

She obeyed without hesitation this time, slipping out of her dress and letting it fall to the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra, so I was now presented with a lovely view of her perky little breasts. Then she bent over and slipped out of her panties. As she did this, I reached over into my bag and began to remove some of my accouterments for tonight's session. First and foremost, I put on a little Venetian domino mask, not so much to conceal my identity but to provide a bit of atmosphere. I also popped a CD into her player, a recording of one of her earlier concerts.

Almost as soon as the first notes played from the speakers, Jenny looked up at me from the couch. She was obediently laying there, belly down on the couch, a look of genuine surprise on those dark, dark eyes of hers.

"I thought it would add a bit of ambiance to our activities," I told her, "And besides, it will also cover up any other sounds we make. It wouldn't do to have eavesdroppers now would it?"

I walked over towards my vulnerable little flower, taking a pair of leather handcuffs and strapping her hands behind her back. Then a place a black leather collar around her neck as well. Soon, she was laying there, bound, gagged and mostly naked, completely vulnerable and compliant to almost anything I could desire of her. I could feel her breathing, somewhat heavy and uncertain, as she lay there. Perhaps without thinking, I loving stroked my hand across her naked body, sending a shiver down her spine.

Yes, this was going to be a lovely little session tonight. Returning to my bag of fun, I took out a simple leather riding crop, and then walked back towards my little victim. Time for the fun to commence! I made certain that she could see it, in every tiny little detail.

"Are you ready for it Jenny," I chuckled sadistically, "Not that you have a choice of course..."

And with that, I swung down my hand, cracking the leather crop sharply across the poor girl's back. It elicited a moan, albeit whether of pain or pleasure I couldn't really tell. After a brief moment of silence, I slapped it across her back once again, and then another time. It became something of a game, leaving her in suspense wondering when the next crack of whip would brush across her smooth light brown skin. Soon her back resembled nothing so much as a crisscrossed pattern of angry red welts. A few times I even got a little carried away and drew blood, but I knew Jenny wouldn't mind. They should heal up without scarring.

After a while, I got bored with the crop. After all, there is only so much one can do with whips before it becomes cliched, and besides, I was beginning to get hard myself. I decided it was time to just give in and penetrate my little pet, so I flipped her over and began to play with her perky little tits. I licked them, sucked on them. They were just as delicious as you might imagine. Gradually, I began to become a little more rough, pulling on her ripe, firm little tits and even biting them. She was making quite a bit of noise even through her gag, but I don't think she expected what came next.

Reaching back into my bag, I pulled out a handful of little metal clips. When she opened her eyes, there was a look of fear in them. She shook her head meekly as I taunted her with the fearsome looking little devices. Ignoring her struggles, I held her down and applied the first of several clips to her nipples. Now it sounded like she was trying to scream through the gag, and normally I might have been uncomfortable with such extreme measures, but I know Jenny well enough to know her limits. I continued applying clamps until finally her perky little breasts looked like something out of a surrealist sculptor's workshop.

I stood back and admired my handiwork. It was quite a sight... enough to bring my cock to a throbbing, full-on erection, in fact. I unzipped my fly and let it out, careful to keep my suit on in order to preserve the mystique. I spread Jenny's legs wide open and shoved my cock into her juicy little cunt. She was already soaking wet, so it wasn't very difficult. My little sex toy was moaning and purring through her gagged as I started to fuck her vigorously.

Reaching down, I squeezed her tits mercilessly. It must have been quick painful because it sent Jenny over the edge. She started bucking and screaming as I fucked her steamy little Latina cunt, stabbing deeper and deeper into her with each thrust. I knew that she was enjoying this, so I put my hands around her neck, choking her just enough to finally bring her to orgasm. What can I say, Jenny liked it rough! It wasn't long before I joined her and shot a couple of loads of jizz up into her womb.

Finally letting go of her neck, I pulled out and let a trail of my white hot cum spill out of her pussy, likely permanently staining her couch. I suppose if she was really bothered she could always buy a new one, or just flip the cushions over. I then walked over to her dresser and took out a bottle of water, enjoying a nice cool sip before returning to flip her over and go again.

Normally it takes a while before I can fuck again, especially after such a vigorous and thoroughly entertaining session, but dammit she had such a nice ass that it would be a pity to let it go to waste. Especially when she was literally bound up in front of me. She had a nice big ass, especially for such an otherwise skinny young woman. I smacked her ass roughly, leaving an angry red palm mark across her butt cheek. Once again, I could hear her moaning through her gag...

"You know what Jenny," I said, "I think I'm going to fuck you up the ass. Get ready, because it's going to be a wild ride..."

She'd never let me fuck her up the ass before, so this was uncharted territory for me. I spat into my palms and rubbed it over my cock, letting my saliva mix with our juices for a little extra lubrication. And then, I slowly pressed the tip of my cock up against the entrance to her shapely little rear. It went in surprisingly easily, and while there was a little resistance, it wasn't long until I was pounding in and out of her. I really wish that I could have made out what she was trying to say through her gag.

Fucking her roughly from behind, I grabbed a handful of her short, dark hair and yanked on it, pulling back her head as I slammed into her. It was at that point that we both realized that I had complete and utter control over every inch of her body. And, quite frankly, that very thought was enough to push me over the edge! I stopped as I felt everything in my body tense up, and shot another sticky load of cum deep into Jenny's bowels, and then stood there motionless, trying to regain my breath. My cock slowly grew flaccid, slipping out of her ass. And Jenny... well, I think she just sighed in relief, her bowels no longer stretched to their limit.

I went and sat back down, leaving Jenny bound, gagged and now thoroughly covered in my cum, both inside and out. She would come out of bondage, but only when I said so, and our session wasn't over yet by a long shot. I looked down at my bag, and began to let my mind wander.

"Oh Jenny," I said looking into her exhausted eyes, "I have so many things planned for you this weekend..."

And even though I couldn't see her mouth through her gag, I could tell she was smiling, excited by that sensual prospect. And I was more than happy to fulfill her bondage desires...

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers