Concerts and Cars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I turned and sat down on the hood of the car, your legs crossed around me, me still inside of you as we gasped for breath. For minutes, my still hard cock had involuntary after-shock spasms that triggered little responding contractions from you. We just sat there like that for a long time, looking into each others eyes, breathless and speechless, still connected. After what seemed like an eternity, you put your arms around my neck and kissed me while you gently lifted yourself off me. I pulled you close, my softening cock pressing against your belly and kissed you.

Eventually we started to get cold, and we laughed as we realized we were still pretty much naked and totally exposed. We gathered our things and went inside, but we were both thinking that for such a lousy band, this had been the best concert either of us had been to in a very, very long time.

12