Condi, Secretary of Whoreness

Story Info
Condoleeza Rice has sex with a man on a tour.
1.2k words
4
32.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael Alderman was enthralled. He had never entered the White House and was fascinated with his visit. The offices, rooms, and paintings made him feel like he was in an episode of the West Wing. He saw some low level politicians and secretary's tell the history of the White House, the presidency, and the people who held power in the US.

Anyway, mid-way through the "speech" a black woman came strolling down the hall, she has slender legs with a brown hew. Her hips were wide and her butt was firm, yet not massive. Her breasts jiggled as she walked, her breasts were good too, they were not huge, but Mike felt they were perfect. His 8 inch cock was astir in his pants, he had trouble hiding the erection and he was at the front of the tour. Condi took the place of the person speaking. The person speaking was a little surprised but held his composure.

"Lady's and Gentlemen, The Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice" The Man said

The audience politely clapped, but he didn't, he was too busy hiding his erection. The clapping died down and Condi began to speak. It was almost the exact same thing that the guy before her said, but every once in awhile, her eyes would glance towards his erect penis.Kill me now, kill me now, kill me now, she is looking at my dick Mike repeatly said in his head. Sure, he liked Condi, but didn't think of her as the girl next door, more like the girl 3 miles down, unattainable.

"Thank You Lady's and Gentlemen, you were wonderful" She gestured towards a tour guide.

The tour was over and Mike began walking back outside with the tour group.Well, I guess she didn't see my dick pitch a tent, I'm safe. Just as he thought that a gentle arm touched his shoulder. He turned around and saw Condi.

"Can you come with me please" They walked down the hall towards an office.

Mike watched her breasts continue to bounce and continued to look at her gams. She opened a door and they entered a room. He was dumfounded, why would they be entering an office alone, surely she doesn't want to--, he cut off his thought when Condi knelled before him.

"Well, well, well, you thought you could get away without giving me a proper goodbye?" Condi spoke with a sardonic tone, she looked like a cock hungry whore.

Her hands went to the zipper of his jeans. His dick flopped out into her hands, she began massaging his penis. His penis was very hard. It was literally throbbing and a little precum was present. Condi licked it up and swallowed before he could mouth out a response.

"What are you doing? Is the door locked?" Mike was surprised and dumfounded, but didn't mind.

The penis grew in her hands and she continued to massage it. Her face was fixed into a smile. Mike looked at her and decided he wanted her to suck him off, he moved his hand to the back of her head and pushed her face towards his dick. She didn't need to be persuaded to do this and opened her mouth. She gagged on the cock, but enclosed her lips on it like a tight seal. Her head began bouncing up and down, Condi looked up into his eyes and continued sucking. The noises of the blowjob filled the room. She pulled the penis out of her mouth and went to his balls. The saliva coated penis went up the bridge of her nose and she sucked his balls, going back and forth between them. Mike was in heavenThis is the best BJ I have ever had he thought to himself. She had enough of his balls and decided to see how much cock she could fit into her mouth. She went all the way down, his pubes began touching her face, she gagged a few times, but Mike's penis was down her throatI could actually blow a load down her throat, can this get any better?

It was going to get better. She pulled the penis out with an audible pop and began stripping her clothes. First her blouse and then her skirt. All she had on was a pair of black panties and a bra. She began a strip tease, pulling it half-way down then up, did that a couple of times and she took it off completely, Mike's penis was hard as a rock. She un-hinged her bra and threw it at him. Her medium size breasts were erect and were jiggling from the recoil of taking off her bra.

"Maybe I will let you fuck them if you are good"

"Can I fuck them now" he wanted to slid his erect dick between her breasts and ride them, eventually coming all over them.

"You have to do what I say then you will get to fuck them, but first, to put it bluntly, I want you to shove your cock up my ass".

Mike jumped into action; he spit on his cock and walked up to her. She bent down a bit, and spread her butt cheeks to show her virgin asshole. He pressed his penis to her asshole and gently pushed.

"Ummmphhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Condi Screamed.

It was slow going at first, but she began to buck like a wild stallion, his dick moved in and out of her ass. Mike grabbed her hips and pressed home fast, again, and again.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!! IT'S HUGE, FUCK ME HARDER, MMMMMMMRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH"

Thump, thump, thump, his balls were banging against her pussy, but the sound was different, then he realized that someone was at the door. Condi composed her self.

"Yes?"

"Madam Secretary, Senator Clinton is waiting in your office" The guy at the door said.

"I'll be there in a few minutes" Condi replied.

The guy did not respond, Mike began pumping her ass again, but she was done with that.

"My pussy… fuck my pussy"

Mike pulled his penis out of her ass and plunged into her pussy. She was stabbing him with her nails and moaning like a cheap whore, she bucked and a stream of her cum shot directly at his penis, she had really gotten off with the anal, Mike thought.

She stopped moving and lied down, her cum dripping out of her pussy onto the rug. Mike wanted to cum too. He wants to shoot a load down her throat, and he would get his wish. She was glistening in sweat, and was pleased with her self. Mike craned her head up.

"Suck it and swallow it" Mike said in a firm tone.

Condi opened her mouth and the cock was shoved in, not slowly, but right down her throat. She gagged, and had trouble breathing, but Mike was horney and blasted a load into her throat. Her throat was coated in cum, but he continued coming, he pulled out still cumming and blasted a load unto her face. Mike walked out of the room satisfied, leaving Condi in a pool of her cum, and with a facial. He was far away when Hillary entered the room…

To Be Continued….