Conditioned to be a Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
Describes how wife conditioned her hubby to be a cuck -Pt II
3.2k words
4.31
281.6k
154

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iwallbt
iwallbt
527 Followers

[This is Part II of "Conditioned To Be A Cuckold." To understand this submission, which is 100% true, you really must read Part 1. If you did not enjoy Part 1, then read no further. If, however, Part 1 piqued your interest, then you may enjoy reading Part II below.]

The next week at school, as I was walking out to the parking lot to get into my car to go home, I noticed that Laurie was standing with Greg up against his black Camero. While Greg seemed to scowl at me, Laurie cheerfully yelled, "hi Markie!"

I waived and said something real articulate like, "hey," as I continued on my way toward my car.

Seeing that I was trying to flee the scene, Laurie yelled, "Mark, don't be rude, come on over and say hello."

I felt stupid, but thought that I needed to talk to Greg and Laurie to show Laurie that I was not "jealous and weird."

Greg was nearly 6'-5," weighed about 250 lbs., and there was absolutely no doubt in anyone's mind that he could have easily kicked my ass. Greg was a starting forward on our High School basketball team. I hated feeling inferior to Greg.

As I approached Greg and Laurie, I noticed that they were standing real close to each other. And then I noticed that he was slightly behind her and it appeared that his left hand was either in his left, front pocket or it was resting on her ass. Greg didn't say a word, as he continued to smoke his cigarette. I was trying to look Laurie in the eye, but my peripheral vision was focus on Greg's left hand as it appeared to possibly be massaging Laurie's ass. Laurie pretended not to notice Greg's hand, as she asked how my classes were going and what I was up to.

It was then that I noticed that Laurie's nipples were protruding prominently from her snug fitting yellow top. I was May in the Bay Area, around 3:00 pm, and it was nearly 80 degrees outside. So my mind was trying to process why her nipples would be so aroused.

After Laurie asked another trivial question of me, and then I watched as Greg remove the cigarette from his mouth with his right hand and he gently put in Laurie's mouth. Without hesitating, she took a long drag and then smilingly looked back to Greg and said, "thanks babe."

Oh my God, I nearly fainted with jealousy. I must have turned bright red, but I was pretending not to be jealous. By now, I couldn't help but look down in the direction of Greg's left hand, and I didn't care that they saw what I was looking at. I had to know.

Sure enough, his left hand was fondling Laurie's left ass cheek right in front of me. And she was letting him. Intense pangs of jealously were shooting though me, but I prayed they were not be noticed.

Laurie asked if I was going to the high school basketball game that night, and in the middle of my ambiguous response, I saw Greg's left hand come up from Laurie's ass and he rested his elbow on her left shoulder. When Greg relaxed his left arm, his left hand appeared to be dangling at the exact height of Laurie's left breast. I tried like hell to pretend that I didn't notice what he was obviously doing. As Laurie was trying to convince me to go to the game since a lot of our mutual friends would be there, Greg cupped Laurie's left breast right in front of me.

For a couple of seconds, Laurie pretended not to notice, but then she nonchalantly moved his large hand away and said, "Greg, be cool." While I tried to end the conversation, she kept a hold of Greg's left hand with her hand.

I got out of there as quickly as I could. As I drove away, I was furious. It was Friday afternoon, and I would normally be excited for the weekend to start, but I was seriously depressed. I decided that I would confront Laurie that night, even thought I suspected that she would consider my concerns to be obvious signs of my "jealously." At that point, I was so upset that I didn't care.

Not having anything else to do that night, and knowing that Laurie would be at the varsity hoops game, I decided to go to the game. Plus, I knew that Greg would be playing in the game so he wouldn't be sitting with Laurie. I was hoping to confront Laurie about her relationship with Greg after the game, if I could get her alone.

Laurie was sitting with her friends, so I sat a few rows behind her with some of my friends. After the game, I asked Laurie if we could go and talk.

She was standing with her girlfriend Sandy, and Laurie said, "well, I wanted to congratulate Greg on his team's win, could we do it afterwards?"

Since there were others around, I said, "sure, call me later."

Laurie promised to call me later that night. I waited and waited for Laurie's call. It was 11:30 pm before she called. She said that she was tired and wanted to sleep and she asked if we could get together the next day.

I told her that I needed to talk to her that night.

She cut right to the chase by asking if I was "jealous" or if I wanted to talk about Greg?

Out of sheer habit of continually denying any jealously, I continued to insist that it was not about that. Of course, it was.

Laurie eventually relented and told me to come over.

As I pulled up to her house at 11:45 pm, she ran out and jumped into my car. I drove a couple of blocks away and parked the car.

She asked what was so urgent.

I started to mumble something about us and our relationship and Laurie stopped me.

She said, "Markie, it's obvious that despite your promises of not being jealous, you are very jealous of Greg."

I don't know why, but I continued to deny that it was jealousy of Greg.

Laurie called my bluff. She said, "well Mark, if you're not jealous of Greg, do you have any idea where I've been for the last 2 hours?"

I admitted to her that I didn't know.

Then came the big question, "Mark, do you really want to know where I've been and what I've been doing?" Before I had time to answer, she repeated, "do you really think you can handle it and not be jealous . . . do you really want to know?"

Then she added, "I guess if you're really not jealous, then maybe you do want to know."

I thought about it for a few seconds and wanting to know the extent of their relationship, I responded, "yes, I want to know."

Laurie said to drive to the secluded section of the empty K-Mark parking lot. As soon as we got there, she said "shut the engine off." Then Laurie sat back in her seat and asked, "one last time Markie, are you sure you want to know?" "Yes," I replied.

"Okay, Greg took me to dinner to celebrate his win. And after dinner, he drove me back to his house because he wanted to change his clothes. Laurie continued, "I didn't know that Greg's parents were in New York for the week. And as soon as we got back to Greg's house, he threw me on his couch and started kissing me." Laurie continued her description of the prior events, "he pushed my shirt and bra up and within seconds he was sucking on my tits."

Laurie then paused and looked down at my crotch. It was beginning to rise to attention. She couldn't contain her smile. She continued, "Greg is obsessed with sucking on my nipples, he can go for hours." "He sucked them until I couldn't take it any longer and I tried to pull his head up to kiss him, just to give my tits some much needed relief."

Laurie went on, "Greg likes to be a little rough, and before I knew it, he had pulled my skirt up to my waist and I was laying there in just my thong, with my blouse and bra pulled up around my neck."

My penis was now standing at full salute – totally erect. Laurie noticed and starting giggling and said, "oh my God Mark, I thought for sure that my description would freak you out . . . but I'm shocked that you're enjoying hearing about Greg attacking me!" She had her devilish look back and she chuckled at me and saying "oh my God, this is really freaky" and "I can't believe it." She quickly reached over, unzipped my jean, and pulled my penis out. As she starred at it in disbelief, Laurie asked, "wow, this really does turn you on, doesn't it?"

I honestly didn't know that the hell was happening to me. For sure, I knew that I was extremely jealous. Yet at the same time, my penis seemed to ignore my jealously because it was definitely hard as a rock.

As usual, I tried to deny my jealously so that I too could make out with Laurie. Thus, I boasted, "look Laurie, if I was jealous, would I have an erection?" Not sure what to make of the situation, Laurie exclaimed, "this is some weird shit, and I don't know what to make of it."

Laurie then slid over next to me and put her mouth directly next to my right ear. "Hey, you want me to keep going, don't you?"

I didn't say anything.

She then took her index finger and placed it just under the head of my penis, and barely touching my penis, she feathered the underside of my penis as she continued her description. "I have to admit that I love it when Greg eats my pussy, and besides, I was just glad to have his mouth off of my tender, sore nipples."

Laurie continued whispering in my ear, while gently feathering the underside of my penis, "Greg knows exactly how to bring me to orgasm with his tongue . . . and he knows that I'm putty in his hands once he gets me going."

I couldn't help it, not could I explain it, but my penis was twitching almost constantly as I fought to keep from coming all over myself.

Laurie continued her description of her earlier meeting with Greg, "as soon as Greg got me off, I felt the head of Greg's big cock at the entrance of my pussy." She added, "I don't know how Greg got it out so fast, but there it was pushing to try to get into my pussy."

"Greg's cock is so fucking big, that if I'm not really wet, and if I don't spread my pussy lips and help get him in, he rips me and I bleed," Laurie explained. "His cock is literally twice as big as yours." "So rather than get ripped apart, I reached down and spread my pussy lips and helped guide his big unit slowly into me."

Laurie sensed that I was starting to cum, so she quickly stopped rubbing my penis and grabbed the base of my penis and squeezed it really hard. She squeezed so hard that it hurt.

I yelped and said, "ouch, what are you doing?"

She said, "I don't want you coming just yet freaker boy." Still some cum was oozing out of the tip of my penis.

After she was confident that she'd postponed my orgasm, she scooped up the semen that had escaped from the tip of my penis and brought it to my lips. I quickly turned my head away.

Laurie then said, "Mark, if you want me to continue feathering your cock, you'll taste your own cum . . . come on, you can do it!" I would have killed to keep her massaging my penis, so I relented and opened my mouth.

"Good boy," Laurie praised me. It was the first time I had tasted semen.

It was obvious that Laurie loved the power and control that she had over me. And she loved teasing me, a previously sheltered religious kid, even more.

She asked, "how did your cum taste?"

I truthfully told her that it honestly didn't taste like much of anything.

"What, you can't taste it?" she questioned.

"Not really, I didn't taste anything," I said.

She seemed puzzled by my opinion. Nevertheless, she continued barely feathering the underside of my penis, the most sensitive area on my penis, as she continued her description of the events of barely one hour ago.

"As soon as he was in me, it occurred to me that he didn't have a condom on." "So I freaked out and told him that he better not cum inside of me," Laurie said. "But he couldn't give a shit and he kept driving his big, fat cock into me." She continued, "I kept telling him, don't fucking cum inside of me Greg." She annoyingly added, "But once he starts going, I know there's no way he can stop."

Laurie's voice seemed to get more animated when she said, "Two seconds later he was burying his big cock all the in me and groaning, and I felt his cock start to m start to spurt." Laurie said, "at that point, I didn't really care . . . I was just glad that his big cock wasn't hurting me anymore." "Besides," she added, "he's cum inside me so many times before, it's no big deal."

I couldn't help it. I, again, was having another orgasm. Laurie again squeezed the base of my cock and stopped the eruption.

Again she scooped the bit of semen that escaped to the top and put it in my mouth and asked, "can you taste it now?"

I just couldn't taste much of anything this second time and I told her as much.

Frustrated, Laurie said, "fuck, I can't believe you can't taste it!" So told me that it was an acquired taste for her but that she was okay with it now.

Then Laurie got that devilish gleam in her eye. She was determined to show me why she didn't like the taste of semen initially. Laurie whispered in my ear, "what if I were to tell you that I was thinking of maybe taking my top off and letting you play with my tits, and if you're gentle, I'll stroke you off."

I immediately begged, "yes, please, please, please." Nobody, besides myself of course, had ever stroked me off to orgasm. However, she added, "but you have to eat my pussy first."

I had a huge dilemma. I wanted to play with Laurie's amazing tits more than I wanted life itself . . . and getting stroked off by Laurie too? I couldn't think of anything better. And I didn't mind the opportunity to eat Laurie's pussy . . . but Laurie just got through telling me that Greg had just deposited a load of his semen in her merely half an hour or so ago.

Without giving me a chance to think too much, Laurie sat back, twisted her body, laid back and raised her legs so that her left foot was on the head rest of my seat and her right foot was on the dash board. She didn't have any panties on and this position left her pussy totally exposed. Only this time, her shaved pussy looked quite different. Instead of being a tight slit, her pussy was open. What's more, her vagina appeared to have a gaping hole in the middle, which I thought was due to Greg's big penis penetrating her. And there was clear fluid all around her pussy and even down the inside of her thighs.

I didn't want to get near Greg's semen, but before I could react, Laurie reached out and gently moved my head into position. "Lick it Mark . . . come on, its okay, lick it baby," Laurie exhorted me.

I resisted.

But Laurie pushed my head down to her pussy saying, "come on, do it . . . you know you want to." Laurie continued to push my head down to her pussy as she urged me to get into the task.

"Lick it" she demanded. "That's it Mark . . . keep it up . . . mmmm."

Laurie seemed to be truly enjoying herself. Then I felt Laurie contracting her pussy, and the same time she commanded, "suck it up . . . suck it up . . . keep sucking and licking . . . stick your tongue as far down as you can and keep sucking and swallowing."

I could definitely taste the pungent taste of semen mixed with Laurie's pussy juice.

As I was really getting into giving my first oral sex, I heard Laurie start to giggle. I thought she was giggling because she was enjoying my tongue work. But she kept giggling while cheering me on, "lick it . . . suck it . . . yeah." Then she'd giggle some more.

After 10 minutes of my giving Laurie oral, the first thing she said after she had an orgasm was, "oh my God Markie, I can't believe I just got you to eat my pussy after Greg just filled it with his cum!" She added, "wow, you must really love me!"

She was right; I was totally smitten by her beauty as well as her control. She had me.

Then she asked, "so how did Greg's cum taste?" Before I could even answer, she asked, "did you taste it? "Tell me how it tasted?"

I was embarrassed to tell her that it tasted okay to me . . . honestly neither good nor bad really. However, to agree with her that the taste was unpleasant, and to sound more masculine, I told her, "it was some nasty stuff, but your pussy juice was tasty."

She busted out laughing. She literally couldn't stop laughing at me with that devil grin of hers. She said, "get out of here, you can't tell the difference between my pussy juice and Greg's cum, and besides, 95% of what you just ate was Greg's semen . . . he cums like a ton . . . it leaks out of me for hours afterwards!"

She wanted to make sure that I was well aware of what I'd just done, "oh my God, you just swallowed a bunch of Greg's semen." "But don't worry," she cautioned, "I won't tell Greg!" She kept laughing.

She did stroke my penis while she exposed her tits. Her nipples were so sore from that jerk Greg that she told me to avoid her nipples altogether, which pissed me off.

However, I didn't have much time to get pissed because she jerked me off for about 15 seconds before I had my first orgasm at the hands of a woman.

iwallbt
iwallbt
527 Followers