Conditioning of a Scat Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Claudia succumbs to the dark world of toilet slavery.
1.9k words
4.28
73.1k
31

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 - An Odd Preparation

According to Google Maps, Claudia was somewhere in rural England; about 5 minutes from Mistress Eva's farm. January 23 was finally here. Three trains from central London to her final medium of transport; an old bus. Each time it hit a bump on the poorly maintained country road it exacerbated Claudia's feeling of anxiety. Hers was a mind running rife with paranoia and growing concerns about nobody knowing her whereabouts this weekend. For all she knew she was wandering into a serial killer's masterful trap. She reasoned by reminding herself that she did find Mistress Eva on (what seemed like a credible) paid members' website, but that was by no means a guarantee.

Claudia packed only a small carry bag with a towel and some toiletries to wash up afterwards. Now she wondered if she'd brought everything she needed. How long would she ultimately stay at Mistress Eva's farm? Without past experiences to go by Claudia had no idea and Mistress Eva hadn't exactly elaborated a great deal.

Was she even dressed appropriately? What do people wear to a scat session? Claudia assumed she'd be naked for the session, but she desperately wanted to make a good impression on Mistress Eva. She worried that her peach-colored dress, albeit relatively short, would be too vanilla in its image. At least she wore some lacey underwear hidden underneath to balance it out; an ensemble that included bra, frilled panties, suspenders, and netted stockings all matched together by the pure white of their color. Claudia wasn't what most would consider short, but she did have a complex about her height, so she finished her outfit off with a pair of tall, stiletto sandals with ankle straps; white of course. They were her favorite, but would her look be too 'cute' in the eyes of a Mistress?

Claudia paused her inhibitions as the bus pulled into her stop. She wrapped her soft, small fingers around her bag and disembarked. The peach color of her nail polish whizzed about as she adjusted Google Maps to get her bearings, only to realize the residence was straight ahead. It looked much more like a mansion than it did a farm; with 2 stories, tall gates, a front fountain, and an extremely long driveway. Claudia could feel her heart percussing violently throughout the long walk which intensified when she eventually rang the doorbell. That was when it officially felt like the point of no return.

The door swung open and Claudia immediately blushed. Despite not being dressed in bondage attire, Mistress Eva was even more imperious in the flesh than she appeared in her pictures. Stern and elegant hands pressed each side of the doorway as she looked down upon her new subordinate.

"So you're Claudia?" she purred. An accent distinctly English, but an appearance of olive skin and jet black hair betraying a hint of red-fired southern European in her.

"Yes...yes Mistress," she stuttered.

Mistress Eva gave a sarcastic laugh, "Well you're quite a petite little thing. Follow."

Claudia couldn't distinguish whether or not that was a compliment.

Her new Mistress led her through the large house until she gulped at the sight of a man coming out from another room. It had never dawned on her to ask if anyone else would be involved.

"This is who you picked? Really?" he said with a look of mild annoyance. Claudia froze solid. "She looks like she's going to run for the hills at the first chance."

"No she won't." assured Mistress Eva as she cupped a firm hand under Claudia's chin, giving her cheeks a strong squeeze. "She'll do just fine, besides I like a bit of a challenge."

"Well, you better hope Little Bo Peep here doesn't freak out," grunted the man. "It'll be a huge disappointment if she does. Could damage our excellent reputation, especially yours," he warned.

"Don't worry Robert, I'll get this cute little bitch toilet trained in no time. You know I take more pleasure in destroying the timid ones," she smirked.

That gave Claudia an unmistakable chill and she was certain it was evident on her face. So confused about what was happening, but unable to utter a single word; let alone a question. Now she was scared of disappointing Mistress Eva and proving Robert right, which would probably still anger him. Claudia had no palpable idea about how to deal with the current or ensuing situation. Mistress Eva, still holding Claudia's face, squeezed a little harder; forcing a pout from Claudia's already plump lips.

"Come with me Little Bo Peep," she said as though talking to an infant. Claudia obliged while silently praying her session wouldn't involve Robert.

Claudia was led to a room where she was instructed to leave her bag.

"Let's get you prepped," grinned Mistress Eva as she violently removed Claudia's dress. Claudia was sure she heard a tear as she did. Mistress Eva didn't seem the slightest bit perturbed by Claudia's outfit, nor what lie beneath, but she left everything other than Claudia's peach dress on her body. Claudia's palpitations were thundering now. She thought it unthinkable that Mistress Eva couldn't hear them, but she was too occupied with the metal collar that she was fitting tightly around Claudia's neck. It was thick and heavy, especially at the back where a pair of large screw holes on each side caught Claudia's eye before it snapped on. She paid it no more mind. At the front, the collar was attached to a thick chain and as soon as it was locked in, Mistress Eva began.

"Right bitch!" she shouted, using the chain to pull Claudia within a breath's distance.

"As of now you are my toilet slave, nothing more than a worthless, disgusting toilet who will serve as I demand." With that said Mistress Eva tugged on the chain and dragged Claudia into another massive dungeon-like room filled with enough bondage devices and equipment to satisfy the most disturbed deviant.

Claudia, now starting to feel slightly out of her depth, was trying her best to keep her composure, but was even unsure where she was supposed to fix her eyes. Deciding to just look up, Claudia trembled as she felt Mistress Eva's warm hands on her waist before they slid down her legs to remove Claudia's panties. She then stuffed them in their entirety in Claudia's mouth.

"Keep these in here, we'll need them later," she commanded. Claudia, now gagged with her own underwear, gave a muffled groan as the Mistress pulled her breasts out of her bra by the nipples; leaving them perched above the cups. More moans followed as her nipples met with cold steel clamps, linked together by a slender chain.

Next out was a flexible metal chastity belt, one with a thick strip that ran down the crotch and high around the waist. The crotch section had 2 openings in it that were clearly for the anus and vagina, which seemed somewhat contradictory considering the objective of a chastity belt. Mistress Eva spread Claudia's ass as wide as possible, pushing the cold metal deep between her cheeks so that it was tight and snug. Claudia was compounded in confusion, it didn't seem like she was getting prepped for a scat session at all, but at least there was no sight of Robert. Claudia was distracted enough in her thoughts to not notice Mistress Eva lubing up an inflatable anal plug.

"You've never been penetrated in your ass before, have you? Well I'm not fooled by your faux innocence, you're nothing but a whore whose asshole begs to be filled." Mistress was right about one thing, she'd never had so much as a finger up there.

Claudia moaned and bit down on her panties as the plug was forced through the opening in the belt and up her virgin rectum. Her moans only got louder with each pump as she felt the walls of her asshole enlarge.

"Now let's leave that in there for a while to stretch, shall we?" said Mistress Eva before reaching for a large metal dildo. It too went through the other opening and deep into her vagina, however the dildo was clearly made as part of the chastity belt. It had clamps at the base that locked in to the belt once it was flush. Claudia felt Mistress Eva clamping it in and tightening some kind of screws. When she was done, the belt and the dildo felt like one entity. Albeit much larger than any of her past boyfriends' penises, it actually felt good and she had a creeping sensation that she might just start enjoying the experience.

Her thoughts were premature though. Mistress Eva deflated the rubber anal plug and replaced it with a metal one that looked like 4 steel balls welded together. The balls gradually got larger towards the base. Claudia felt waves of pain as each ball slipped through the rim of her anus. The last one felt like the size of tennis ball, not helped either by the coarse manner with which it was inserted. The metal plug also locked into the chastity belt, just as neatly as the dildo had. Claudia, at the height of sensitivity, could feel every turn of each screw tightening all the way through her rectum.

"You're probably enjoying having your cunt and ass stuffed. Well you better hope you don't need to shit or piss because that won't be coming off any time soon."

This was a problem. In the nervousness of the last 2 days Claudia had not been able to take a shit, subconsciously she also thought the Mistress might ask her to shit during the session. With the anal plug shoved far into her canal, her bowel movements had awoken and were starting to ask questions she couldn't answer. Claudia couldn't see her own shit on the inflatable plug as it was removed, she only felt Mistress Eva wiping something clean on the back of her white stockings.

After picking up what looked like some kind of toolbox, Mistress Eva started pulling Claudia along cumbersomely by her chain and collar. For a moment she wondered what her parents, sister, and close friends would think if they knew she was currently double penetrated, with her panties in her mouth, about to be defecated on by a woman she met online. In her best efforts she dismissed all that and tried going with the flow. She had wanted this for a while. She had convinced herself of that, just as she had convinced herself that she shouldn't negate or suppress her desires.

It was so hard for her to walk in heels with her insertions, but strangely, despite the pain and the growing need to shit she could feel her vagina getting wet. She knew she was getting close to what she'd fantasized about for a while now, but she kept casting her mind back to trepidation. What about a safe word? She'd barely spoken 3 words since arriving. What if she freaked out in the middle of the session, like Robert had insinuated?

There were certain elements that weren't adding up. Mistress Eva was still dressed in plain clothes and why she was still in most of hers? She needed her underwear for the trip home, surely it'd all be removed before the session? And what of the strange conversation she'd had with Robert earlier?

"Oh God no," she thought to herself. "Don't tell me this whole time she was preparing me for Robert?"

Claudia had a feeling she'd soon find out.