Conditioning of a Scat Slave Pt. 13

Story Info
Claudia succumbs to the dark world of toilet slavery.
2.4k words
4.41
76.4k
27

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ultimate Punishment

Alone again in a bathroom; chained to a toilet bowl. At least this time Claudia had ample shit at her disposal. Almost the entirety of her load lay on the floor, as did the overflow from Shitface's diarrhea; which was in itself substantial. This time she wanted to savor the moment and avoid being left with nothing to do again. Let's play, she thought.

Claudia scooped up the firmest of the shit and piled it to one side, leaving a nice pool of Shitface's liquid diarrhea for Claudia to lie in; face and front down. She slid around in it and wafted in the odor; which strangely had a scent of vomit about it. After vacuuming some up in her lips, Claudia rolled onto her back and gargled the liquid muck in her mouth before swallowing. What a disgusting piece of shit I am, she thought proudly, grabbing 2 handfuls of pliable shit from the pile beside her and smearing it on her chest.

A consistent rhetoric went on inside Claudia's head. I'm a filthy shit-whore who belongs at the bottom of a toilet. Her 'self-encouragement' provided enough moisture for Claudia to drive her shitty fingers into her petite pussy while admiring her reflection in the mirror. With her other hand she grabbed a generous chunk of shit and wiped her lips and tongue brown. The stickiness of the turds left a thick trail of scat residue for her to smack her lips to in delight. Eyes closed and moaning, Claudia lodged the pile into her mouth to suck the juices out of it, holding back a gag reflex as she did. Each heavy breath was weighed with the scent of scat as she began chewing, slowly, shoving in more shit intermittently. I just wish Mistress Eva was here to see me, she despaired.

Shitty fluids accumulated and Claudia swallowed, all while pleasuring herself. The taste was repulsively familiar, she just couldn't get enough of her disgusting fix. Forcing it down, yet craving more. Here, she didn't have to worry about a knock on the door, or closing her curtains, or someone calling her phone; she was free in her submissive element. The bathroom mirror conveniently broadcast her submission for her personal arousal. On she went, tongue and lips tirelessly cleaning every piece of shit and shit stain from the bathroom floor, until Claudia was the only dirty thing left in the bathroom. Like a cat who'd just cat a bird for its owner, Claudia proudly sat in wait of Mistress Eva; keen to showcase her industrious effort.

"Surely she's finished fastening Shitface to the trough by now," she whispered to herself, now leaning her head against the toilet bowl. Claudia remembered how long it took the Mistress to lock her in to the Slave Maker. She's probably gone to sleep, she resigned, trying not to imagine that she was being neglected in favor of Shitface. With those mixed emotions, she grabbed her chain with both hands, curled up beside the toilet bowl as if it were a comfort toy, and fell asleep.

Claudia sat up as a furious Mistress Eva and Master Robert screamed at her.

"How fucking dare you," yelled an infuriated Mistress Eva.

"This is a serious breach of your contract," added Master Robert. Even by his standards, he looked enraged. A confused Claudia stood trial in the middle of the barn with no idea what she did wrong.

"Venus darling, bring us the frame will you?" yelled Mistress Eva across the barn.

Claudia turned to see who Mistress Eva was talking to. Approaching them was the Asian shemale from the night of the party, dressed in pink and black lingerie, holding a long metal bondage frame. It was essentially a long pole with adjustable shackles throughout its length. With Claudia's attention transfixed on Venus, she jumped in fright at the tap on her shoulder from behind her. She turned in shock to see the other shemale from that night; also wearing heels and lingerie.

"Come dear," she encouraged with a tender caress against Claudia's cheek.

"It'll be over quickly," comforted Venus with her arm sliding around her shoulder. "Isn't that right, Tonya?" she asked the other shemale, rhetorically.

An overwhelmed and surrounded Claudia didn't know which side to focus on.

"What will be over quickly?" she asked. "I want to talk to Mistress Eva."

"This is what Mistress Eva requires of you," assured Tonya, but Claudia couldn't see Mistress Eva; or even Master Robert for that matter.

With pleasing Mistress Eva the primary cause on her conscience, Claudia didn't fight back as the shemales gently pushed her downward, laying her face down. The cold steel of the pole was placed against the middle of her back and body. Claudia felt her buttocks parted so that they wrapped around the frame a little. Venus lifted her arms, adjusted the shackles, and clamped her wrists.

"Tonya, lock her ankles will you?" requested Venus.

Tonya complied and did likewise at the other end, also fitting a bar under Claudia's feet to absorb her body weight. In between, another cuff was secured around Claudia's neck, while she was slightly lifted off the ground to allow for chains to wrap her torso.

Now that she was fixed in place, the shemales rolled Claudia over onto her back.

"Can someone please tell me what is going on? What did I do?" pleaded Claudia. All she got in response was chuckles from the pair of them before they each took one of Claudia's nipples in their mouth; first sucking then simultaneously biting hard enough to earn a scream out of Claudia.

"Let's make the most of this little suckling pig," laughed Venus, the Asian shemale, as she kneeled over Claudia's face. Her hand slid down her stomach towards her impressive lady cock which was already bulging out of her negligée. Venus unearthed and leaned her pelvis down towards Claudia's mouth. Unsure as to why, Claudia took her dick in its entirety and allowed Venus to pummel her throat. Maybe it was her submissive subconscious, but she put up no fight as Venus alternated with Tonya; remaining motionless as she watched each shemale's pelvis move back and forth before her eyes. Their cocks slithered effortlessly between her moist lips, they themselves so sensitive that Claudia could feel each bulging vein and wrinkle of foreskin. They continued until both filled her throat and sprayed her face with generous amounts of semen. Together, they licked the cum off her face and spat it back into Claudia's mouth.

"I really want to shit in her mouth," said Tonya.

"We can't," replied Venus. "Mistress wants her to be white before she goes in."

Before Claudia could ask where or what she was going into, Venus fixed a ring-gag into her mouth and attached it to the back of the frame.

What the Hell is happening, she thought while Tonya began locking a chain to the top end of the frame.

No one explained a single thing. Claudia heard an engine start and a yank on the chain. The frame lifted at the top end; along with Claudia. Up she went, wincing in pain as the weight of her body pressed against the metal clamps of the frame, despite the weight bearing bar beneath her feet. The crane kept going until Claudia dangled about 5 meters above the ground, she could see that the chain was connected to a mobile crane, about the size of a small bulldozer. Master Robert was at the controls and he began transporting her out the large barn door and across the farm.

The journey was painful and uncomfortable as each bump of the farm terrain dug the metal cuffs into Claudia. Suspended and swaying, Claudia was concerned as she looked ahead at her direction. The crane came to a halt next to a massive septic tank in the ground at the rear of the farm land. The sudden stop left Claudia swaying; suspended, naked, and gagged. The large covering lid had been removed and it had obviously overflowed; the grass surrounding it littered and soiled with excrement and toilet paper. The shemales had followed and were holding their noses at the stench.

"You see that?" shouted Master Robert pointing to the level of shit which was right at the brim of the tank. "If you'd have done your job properly, this wouldn't have happened. You had 1 fucking job to do and you're too useless to even do that."

No, no, no! What do you mean? Panicked Claudia.

I didn't cause this, I've only been here 1 day. How could this be my fault?

Of course she couldn't spit out any of her thoughts with the ring-gag in her mouth. All that came out were muffled cries while Master Robert continued with his lecture.

"I was right about you the first time I laid eyes on you. We've no use for a toilet slave who can't keep the sewerage system flowing freely. That's your primary and solitary purpose," he said and began positioning Claudia over the entrance of the septic tank with the crane.

Oh my God! No, please! Thought Claudia.

A whirring sound commenced as Master Robert began slowly lowering Claudia's framed body towards the sewerage filled tank. The shemales, with their hands still covering their noses, watched expressionlessly, as if all this was routine protocol. Claudia glanced back at the crane to see that it was now Mistress Eva controlling it; and she wondered if the anxiety was causing her to hallucinate.

Pleading constantly in mumbles through the gag in her mouth, all of which went unanswered. Out of sheer shock, she peed, with the warm trickle running down her leg, off her feet and into the swamp of excrement waiting for her below. With a consistency like mud, it had patches of different shades of brown and areas where light brown foam had formed.

"You must pay the ultimate penalty," said Mistress Eva as Claudia felt the first of the brown sludge touch her nail-polished toes. What did she mean by 'ultimate'? How far will I be put in? Her body sunk slowly into the shit, the sensation of it swallowing her foot, crawling up her legs, wrapping itself around her thighs in correspondence with her descent. It felt indescribably disgusting; cold and sickly. Deeper she sank, the shit level reaching crotch height, yet the crane lowered still.

Within the ocean of excrement she could feel other foreign substances, who knows what had been flushed down the toilets and made its way here. Approaching waist-deep in a septic tank and diving, Claudia got chills as her vagina went under. The more the whirring sound of the crane went on the more Claudia's panicked palpitations intensified. The surface engulfed her stomach and it wasn't long before Claudia felt the shitty waste tap the bottom of her breasts.

How deep is this thing? She worried. Alarmingly, the tank looked big enough to completely submerge a tall male, let alone Claudia's petite stature.

There was a tingle in Claudia's nipples as they, too, fell victim to the sludge. So deep now was Claudia that she had to look right up to see Mistress Eva, which was hard to do with the gag fastened tightly to the frame. The shemales were now laughing at her, with hands still covering their noses, but Claudia could smell nothing other than her own dread. The crane went on.

Please! Please, make it stop! Pleaded Claudia in her mind. I swear I didn't do anything.

Nothing was stopping her gradual decline as her neck was painstakingly swallowed by the muck. Claudia waited in horror for her chin to inevitably breach, watching the multiple flies and abstract insects along the surface of fecal waste. This is insane, surely it will stop now, prayed Claudia with her bottom lip now floating atop. There was no mercy from Mistress Eva as she sent Claudia lower, sewerage rolled in over her bottom lip like an overflowing dam. Claudia hyperventilated and gargled at the onrushing wave that filled in her mouth, spluttering until inevitably her top lip also succumbed and dropped beneath the depths.

To some consolation, the crane stopped there, with Claudia's nostrils millimeters from submersion. Only her arms, which were locked in at the top end of the frame, and the top half of her head peeked out from the sea of shit. Unsure again if she was hallucinating from fear and anxiety, but Claudia could feel hundreds of tiny little squirms, moving against her body. Claudia desperately needed to suppress crying and vomiting to avoid opening her throat passage.

She could hear Mistress Eva calling out to her in the pool of shit.

"I had high hopes for you, Shitlips. I thought you would be my prized possession," she said. Claudia desperately wanted to reply, but her ring-gagged mouth was submerged in a pool of shit. She wanted to tell Mistress Eva that she would serve her every desire, anything. I can be your perfect slave, she wanted to shout.

"Shitlips, you've failed as a toilet slave. Most of all, you've failed me," said Mistress Eva.

On the last word Claudia heard a snap from the crane releasing the chain. She slammed her eyes shut before completely submerging into the septic tank. In terror, Claudia gasped for air and re-opened her eyes. Instead of drowning in shit, she felt the warm rain of piss over her body from a half asleep Master Robert. Before Claudia put everything together, he grunted and walked out of the bathroom. Her thoughts quickly catching up with her. Outside the bathroom door the house was colored in the middle of the night's pitch black.

With her relationship with Mistress Eva pervading every corner of her mind recently, Claudia had dreamt up a horrible twist to her slavery. Was the idea of disappointing Mistress Eva really plaguing her that much?

The dream, it felt so vivid and real, she pondered. It was unlike anything she'd dreamt of before, it felt like a parallel reality. Shaken up by the nightmare and cold from the drying piss, she struggled to fall asleep again. She wondered why she'd had it and what it meant for her psychologically. Claudia knew it was just a dream, just a fictional exacerbation of her concerns, but for some reason she now felt more compelled to please her Mistress.

Beyond what was already physically evident, the most frightening thing about Mistress Eva was the actual perception of what she could or would potentially do to her slaves. While Claudia hoped she'd never find out Mistress Eva's stratospheric capabilities, knowing that she was at her mercy only heightened the allure of her status as her slave. Mathematically, her fear equaled arousal.