Conference Bound

Story Info
Tied up in a hotel room, a submissive awaits her master.
1.1k words
4
42.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blindfolded and bound naked to the bed in the hotel room, as I found myself, there was plenty of time to reflect on how you'd talked me into waiting in this vulnerable position—if only I could just focus long enough. The steady pulsing of the vibrator you'd positioned along the length of my vulva and strapped to my thighs before you left the room had reduced my brain to putty.

How long did you say your presentation would take? Seventy-five minutes? Or was it ninety?

How long had it been since you left? Forty five minutes? An hour?

I could hear the radio playing but hadn't thought to count the songs.

Oh how my body ached for the sweet release of an orgasm. But no matter how I squirmed, I just couldn't make it happen. My legs were spread too wide. The vibrator wasn't quite positioned where I most needed it. And you'd only set the vibrator to its lowest speed.

Instead my juices flowed and my heart pounded as I longed for your return. My breathing was rough.

Suddenly, I felt your weight on the bed to my left. Somehow I had missed the sounds of the door and your return.

Had I fallen asleep? For how long?

Were you undressed and ready? Would you fuck me now? "Please," I muttered. Then, "fuck me!"

Your immediate reply was the tip of your tongue on my left areola. Wet circles amidst warm breath brought my nipple to full attention. The stern pinch of a forefinger and thumb that followed brought me closer to the edge than I thought possible.

Still pinching the left nipple, you leaned over my chest and gave my right areola the same teasing lick. And then the pinch came, as did I for the first time. "Thank you," I said breathlessly while you continued to pull on both nipples.

The nipple clamps you applied next were a pleasant surprise. I didn't even know you had them, or knew how to wield them just so—applying enough pressure to keep me stimulated, without causing pain.

Your hands now free you brought them, in turn, to release each of my four restraints. But you left the velcro straps in place around my wrists and ankles as you helped me up from the bed.

Blindfold still in place, I reached out to touch you. You were still clothed? Even the tie!

The thought of you still dressed up from your presentation while I stood naked and blindfolded by your side added considerably to my excitement.

Finding your face with my hands I leaned in and we kissed. Deeply. Our tongues intertwined. Your big hands pulled my ass in close. Your hard cock was obvious through your pants, but I needed to touch it and so moved my right hand to your zipper. Inside I found your cotton boxer briefs allowed me no easy access.

Moaning from my stimulation of your penis but moving my hand aside, you finally spoke. "My talk went well. But I've agreed to meet an old friend downstairs for lunch. You'll have to be a good girl and wait here by yourself again. I should only be about an hour this time."

Before I could formulate my argument for why you should skip the lunch, you escorted me across the room and bent my body forward over the back of the room's short wooden desk chair. "Let me just get you ready for when I get back," you said as you strapped my ankles to the legs of the chair, my forearms to the seat, and adjusted the location and speed of the vibrator.

The waiting was easier this time. Experimenting, I found I could sway my breasts to increase the tug of the small weights on my nipples and move my hips and legs to push the vibrator against just the right spots.

Juices down to my knees at this point, I was on the verge of achieving another orgasm when I heard the room door open behind me. I hadn't realized until I triangulated the hallway sounds that you'd positioned the chair so my pussy was facing directly toward the door! I was currently on display to anyone in the hall; and I could hear voices drawing very near.

I heard the door close fast behind you. Then footsteps crossing the short distance. Belt and zipper sounds. Pants hitting the floor; other clothes too.

As much as I needed a cock inside me and hoped it was coming, the removal of the vibrator from between my legs was a disappointment. Just when we were becoming friends!

By contrast, the removal of each of the nipple clamps was indescribably delicious. The release of a nipple and sudden return of blood flow brought a wave of a pleasure my body had never before known.

No words were exchanged. But just as I was about to beg for it, I felt the tip of your penis. The silky smoothness of the head against my lips was overwhelming. And you built my need for what felt like minutes. Inside just a little; and then back out. Up and down my slit, all the way to the hood. And then big circles at my entrance. Inside a little deeper this time. Then steady pressure and next small circles on my clit. Inside even deeper; and then out—this time all the way.

Wait! Come back! Put that thing in me as deep as you can! I need you to fill me. "Please! Don't tease me any more." Immediately you obliged.

Your dick was in me to the hilt. In and out. All the way in. Filling me. All the way out. Teasing me. Then pumping deep inside my pussy. Building your rhythm, you slammed forward so hard I could feel your balls slapping my leg each time. Your hands pulling my hips back toward your thrusting midsection.

My orgasm overcame my body and mind from a place deep inside. My other senses were temporarily suspended. I shuddered and collapsed; completely relaxed now.

Noticing these effects, you pulled out and removed the straps from my limbs. You laid me on the bed, removed my blindfold, and kissed and caressed me from head to toe.

When I was ready for more, you gently placed my ankles onto your shoulders and, while holding my outer thighs with your strong hands, fucked me hard until you came. A moment later we collapsed so your arm was around me with your penis still pulsing inside and my walls gripping you tight, and napped.

"When is your next conference?" I asked when I later kissed you awake.