Conference Call

Story Info
A business man bar pick up story, with a sexy twist.
6.5k words
4.78
32.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was hungry and irritated as he sat down at the bar. Travelling for business was a hassle. A long day of meetings that could have easily taken place as short conference calls ended fruitlessly. David's secretary had already changed his flight and booked him a hotel for the night. The only good thing about the last minute change was that there was a conference in town and all of the cheap hotels were booked. He ended up with a luxury room with a killer view of the city. A little food and a beer would certainly improve his mood. He ordered a micro-brew recommended by the bartender and a burger. David scrolled down his Facebook feed as he took a couple long pulls off the pint. He was currently regretting the fact that he was still in his suit and tie. This was supposed to be a day trip so he didn't have a change of clothes. He neared to bottom of the glass while waiting for his burger to arrive. On a very empty stomach, the strong ale had given him a nice buzz. He signaled the bartender for another pint.

The bar was pretty busy and the only unoccupied stool was directly to his left. He was considering tossing his suit coat over the empty seat when a woman came up behind him and asked if the seat was taken. With his face buried in his phone, David indicated without a glance, that the seat was in fact open. The waiter came up from behind him to deliver his burger and reached between David and the woman who had taken the seat next to him. He looked up from his phone to notice that she was a stunning brunette with long flowing hair, ruby red lips, and sparkling green eyes. She looked like she had come from work as well, dressed in a fashionable black skirt, white silk blouse, and a cropped suit jacket that matched the skirt. He did he best to keep eye contact and avoid staring at her substantial cleavage.

"How's the beer?" she asked, breaking the silence.

"It's pretty good, can I buy you one?" he asked, oblivious to the glass of red wine that had just been set in front of her.

"No thanks," she said gesturing to her full glass. "But I'll try a sip of yours if you don't mind."

David slid the glass towards the attractive business woman, "be my guest. I'm David, by the way."

"I'm Harper," she said as she picked up the pint. She took a sip and set the glass down leaving her striking red lipstick imprinted on the glass. "Oh sorry about that," she said as she went to wipe it away with her napkin.

"Don't worry about it," David said. "A little lipstick never hurt anything."

"Unless your wife sees it," she replied. "Is that what your wife would say?" she quipped as she rested her eyes on the gold band on his finger.

"It doesn't matter what she says, we've separated and she moved out."

Harper doubted he was telling the truth, but he was really hot. His hair was fantastic and he had a kind smile and dreamy eyes. His strong jaw and square shoulders completed the package. Besides that, she loved a man in a well-tailored suit. "Right..." she said.

David unlocked his phone and clicked to open his Facebook profile. Under marital status it said, "It's complicated."

Harper considered the fact that maybe he was telling the truth. Maybe she could overlook the whole thing, she thought.

"Engaged or married," he asked looking at the diamond solitaire on her long smooth fingers. "It's complicated," she laughed.

"Right." Harper took large swig of wine from her glass. Her black high heel dangled at the end of her left foot. "Engaged... to a great woman," she said.

"Congratulations," he struggled to find the right amount of enthusiasm. Great, there goes that opportunity.Harper and David flirted as they ate and drank together. David has loosened his tie and had taken off his jacket. Harper got lost in his eyes. The alcohol relaxed her and she let David know that even though she was engaged to a woman, she was free to date men on occasion, as it would be an open marriage. As long as she told her partner the truth, every once in a while she would sleep with a man. She didn't let on, but she really enjoyed cock.

David got up the nerve to invite Harper back to his room. "It has an amazing view of the city, you should really come up and see it."

Harper agreed knowing full well that they both had other thoughts on their minds. "I'd love to."

David and Harper's flirting escalated as the finished their drinks. David was more than curious about Harper's bisexuality and open relationship. She hadn't been this attracted to a man in a very long time. In the elevator, on the way up to David's top floor hotel room, he pulled Harper in for a kiss. Her red lips were much softer than he expected as his tongue met hers. There were sparks immediately and Harper, who usually took the aggressor's role, allowed herself to be seduced by this delicious man. He pulled her close with his hand in the small of her back. His strong hands on her body felt so good. She wanted to be fucked hard by this man tonight.

The elevator opened and she pulled away. He led her down the hall by the hand and opened the door to his room. This was no standard hotel room. The hotel was high end and the room was spacious and tastefully decorated.

"You promised me an amazing view," Harper said.

David opened the blinds to reveal wall to wall glass overlooking the city's lights. The sky was clear and the view of the other tall buildings and landmarks was breathtaking. He felt his heart race as he stood directly behind Harper, his body pressed to hers as she took in the view. He leaned over and kissed her neck. Her hair smelled amazing. The kiss send a tingle down her neck and all the way to her thighs. She turned to face him and gazed into those eyes that made her weak. She reached up, loosened his tie, and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt.

His hands were on her again. He took off her coat and pulled her close. Her large soft breasts pressed against his strong chest. David was almost eight inches taller than Harper and that was with her high heels on. The sensation of her back pressed against the cold window with his warm chest against her, made her nipples stiffen. Their lips danced with tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. She caught his tongue between her lips briefly taking it hostage. She began to gently suck on it taking it in and out of her mouth. David's cock stiffened in his pants and she felt it against her body. Was it just her imagination, or was it really big? David reached for her blouse buttons. Harper grabbed his hand and stopped him. "Wait," she said. "I need to use my phone."

The interruption was unexpected. "Of course," David said, "Whatever you need to do."

"I have to call my fiancée. Our agreement is that I can be with a man, but she needs to know ahead of time. Don't worry, she'll be okay with it," she said.

"Sure," he said. "Go ahead." David sat down in the big chair near the window as Harper took her phone from her purse.

She sent off a text message to Melissa telling her about the guy she met and asking for her blessing. She stood in front of David as she waited for the reply. She gave him her most sultry look as she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse revealing a white lace shelf bra that barely contained her soft breasts. Just then her phone buzzed. Harper checked her message and typed a reply. She leaned over in front of David giving him a good look down her top before kissing him again. Her phone buzzed again. She looked at the screen and then back to David as she typed another reply. "Well David," she said with a little reluctance, "there's an unexpected catch."

"What's that?"

"She's never asked me this before, but she doesn't want to feel left out."

"Okay," he said with his curiosity piqued.

"Well, she wants to watch - on Skype," Harper continued.

That was totally unexpected. David never been much of an exhibitionist, but then again nobody had ever asked to watch. He certainly wasn't going to let this prevent him from having sex with this very beautiful woman tonight. "Sure," he said, "that sounds hot. I've never done anything like that before."

Trying to contain her smile, Harper texted Melissa to tell her that David had agreed to let her watch them on Skype. Melissa responded that she was excited to see this guy fuck her, especially if he was as hot as she said he was. Harper pulled her tablet pc from her purse and set it up on the dresser facing the bed. She turned to David with a wicked grin, "let's really give her a good show."

David agreed and Harper connected the Skype call. The screen came up with a box mirroring the hotel room that they were in, however the box that would be showing Melissa's side, was blank. "Can you see us?" Harper said a little louder than normal.

A woman's voice replied from the tablet's speakers. "I see you babe," she said. "Now where is this sexy man that I am sharing you with?"

David came up from behind Harper and looked into the camera. "Hi," he said with a smile and a wave.

"You're right," Melissa said, "his eyes are dreamy. I see why you want to fuck him." She giggled. "Go ahead David. I want to see how you kiss her."

The other woman's voice in the background urging him to kiss Harper turned out to be a huge turn-on. David pulled Harper to him as they stood at the foot of the bed. The two embraced passionately for several minutes. As they kissed, Harper removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. He returned the favor tossing her blouse to the side. Her hands ran through the soft hair on his sexy chest. David cupped her breasts in his hands giving them a firm squeeze.
"They're really nice aren't they David?" Melissa's voice asked.

"One of her many great features," he replied. It seemed a little strange to David to be having this conversation as he reached around to unhook Harper's bra. With one hand he released the clasp as the other pulled it forward off her shoulders. Harper's nipples stood out firmly from her half-dollar sized dark pink areolas. David leaned down and gave each of them a little lick before coming back up to her mouth. He left them wet, and ran the tips of his index fingers around each nipple, as he kissed her again. She inhaled sharply from the sensation and exhaled with a quiet purr.

David picked her up and tossed her sideways on the bed in order to give Melissa a good view. He leaned over and got on top of her. His warm mouth kissed her neck as he inhaled her fragrant shampoo again. She tilted her head to offer better access. His mouth worked from her neck to her ear and then down to her shoulder as his hands explored her chest.

Melissa's voice came from the computer again, "she loves extra attention payed to her nipples," she said, encouraging him to keep going.

"How are you enjoying the show?" he replied.

"It's, um... stimulating," she responded, grinning to herself.

"I love you babe," Harper told Melissa.

"Love you too. Have fun."

David found himself looking up at the computer when responding to Melissa at first, even though there was no image coming through, only her sensual, syrupy voice.

"Does she like her nipples bitten?" he asked.

"She likes a great many things, why don't you try and find out for yourself? We're very open-minded girls," Melissa said.

"I can tell," he said with a grin before re-focusing his attention on Harper's firm pink nipples.

He worked her left breast with his hand and closed his mouth over her right nipple and areola. His mouth was greedy for her flesh and he flicked his tongue back and forth across her nipple as his lips encircled as much of her big boob as he could take. He dragged his teeth as he brought them together on her nipple and gave it a gentle bite. Harper responded by putting her hands behind his head and pulling him to her with encouragement. He bit down a little harder and tugged.

"Oh yes," she said in a breathy voice.

David used his teeth to roll her nipple back and forth before giving it another little bite. It stiffened even more in his mouth. He left it wet and grabbed it between his thumb and forefinger as his mouth switched to the other side. He stroked it from the edge of the areola to the tip of her nipple, repeatedly, soft tugging motion. His mouth was sucking away at her other breast and she let out a groan of pleasure. They lay chest to chest on the bed and embraced again. Her hard, wet nipples felt fantastic against his skin. She grabbed his ass through his suit pants. It felt firm and toned. She reached between his legs and found his cock throbbing in his pants.

"I want to suck it," she whispered in his ear. "I want to take your big hard cock down my throat."

He rolled on his back and she swiftly climbed on top, sitting on his legs. She unhooked his belt and pull it from his pants tossing it aside on the bed.

"Keep track of that. You might find a good use for it later," Melissa's voice said from the computer. David had almost forgotten that she was watching.

"Sounds like good advice," he said.

Harper pulled his pants down to his knees and began to rub his cock through his dark blue underwear. It was already hard and as she rubbed it a wet spot began to form near his tip. "You're very excited, aren't you?" she said with a giddy tone.

"How can you tell?" he laughed.

Harper slid down and pulled off his shoes and socks before sliding his pants all the way off. David lay completely naked in the bed with his hard thick cock pointing up. She teased it at first with a gentle stroke with her open hand from base to tip. It throbbed at her touch and he strained to push against her hand harder, but she kept the touch very light. She repeated this for a few strokes until a glistening drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip. "That's what I wanted!" she exclaimed as she squeezed the drop of clear liquid from his cock head and brought it to her lips. "Mmm," she purred. "Give me more!" She wrapped her hand around David's cock and began to stroke it.

Melissa had never seen Harper with a man before. The closest they'd gotten was watching straight porn from time to time. Harper was very much in love with Melissa, but it was clear that she also enjoyed what only a man could offer.

"Suck him baby," Melissa encouraged from the distance.

Harper was all over the request. She put the leaking head of David's cock to her lips and rubbed it around. Another drop of pre-cum appeared and she rubbed it like lips gloss across her puckered lips. She wrapped her hand around the long shaft and took the head into her mouth. Up and down she worked him deeper and deeper as she mouth lubricated the shaft. "Mmm, fuck yeah," was all he could manage. Harper took the encouragement and forced his cock deeper until it hit the back of her throat.

"You're so big," she said as she came up for air. She was determined to take the whole thing in. She spat on it and gave it another stroke. More pre-cum leaked from his engorged dick. Harper loved the slippery feeling of it and pushed it deep into her throat using the pre-cum as lube to push deeper. At last her lips met the base of his mighty shaft and she looked up and him with a grin of achievement. Her eyes met his gaze. She paused with this stranger's cock stuffed down her throat. With their eyes looking right into one another's, Harper stuck out her tongue and licked the base of David's shaft and his balls.

"Fuuuck!" he moaned.

Harper slid the juicy cock out of her mouth as she looked him in the eye. "Fuck it David. Fuck my throat."

"I love when you talk dirty," Melissa said to her fiance.

David lined himself up to make sure that Melissa would get a good look at his hard cock going down Harper's throat. He put his big hands on the sides of her head and eased himself back inside. He paused as the tip of his cock hit the back of Harper's throat.

"Keep going," Melissa encouraged, wishing for the first time that she could feel the pleasure her fiancé was giving this man. She imagined having a cock of her own to fuck Harper with. Sure they had a strap-on, but you didn't get anything out of having someone suck your plastic cock. "Fuck that pretty face."

Harper pushed herself down on the cock until it was all the way in her throat again. It must be almost eight inches she thought. As David held her head in his hands, he began to slowly thrust in and out of her. Harper though about how good this cock was going to feel in her pussy which was already quite wet. As David continued to fill her mouth with his dick, Harper played with her breasts. She figured David would enjoy it and she knew that Melissa would for sure. Melissa was definitely a boob girl.

David felt his cock grow thicker and his orgasm approached. There was no hurry to cum, he wanted to take his time. He pulled out of her mouth and put finger under her chin. He brought her face up to his and kissed her long and deep. Everything she was tasting was now his to experience as well. He wanted more. Harper was still dressed from the waist down. He laid her back on the bed in her skirt, black lace top thigh-highs and heels. He hiked her skirt up to her belly button and slid her panties off. The smell of her aroused pussy filled his nose and he eagerly spread her legs. Her lips were bald and pink. He spread them with his fingers and gave her a slow lick from the very bottom of her wet slit to the top of her clit. She shuddered. David clearly knew his way around a pussy and was going to be sure to make sure that Harper knew that. He licked her from bottom to top, taking in her sweet stickiness. His hands reached underneath her ass and squeezed her cheeks as he worked his magic. As her arousal grew and her clit became more pronounced, David focused his attention on it. He kissed it, licked it, and gently sucked it in his mouth. It grew hard with pleasure and David flicked it with his tongue and sucked it like it was a nipple. As he licked her clit, Harper's breathing grew deeper.

"Oh God! Your tongue feels so good," she said.

David decided to turn up the heat. As he licked circles around her clit, he slid a finger up and down her wetness until it slipped easily inside her. He probed softly as his mouth continued its dance on her clit. A second finger entered her dripping cunt and pressed back against the mouth on her clit. Her hands ran through his stunning hair as her heart rate increased. "Fuck David," she said. "Eat that fucking pussy."

David fucked her with his fingers, faster and harder now as her words told him that he was doing a good job. He curved his fingers up and found the soft patch of her g-spot which he began to softly rub instead of thrusting inside her. As he hit the spot, she gasped and her back arched. He figured that since she was marrying a woman, she wouldn't object to the taste of pussy. He continued his rhythmic work on her g-spot as he brought his face up to hers for a kiss.

"Mmm," she said. "My pussy tastes so good." She kissed him deeply and then pushed his head down to her boobs. David happily began sucking on her nipple as he switched from focusing on rubbing her g-spot to working his thumb on her clit while moving two fingers in and out of her soaked cunt.

Harper moved her attention from David to the camera on her pc. "Goddamn, Melissa. He eats pussy like a lesbian," she said with a laugh. "That's a compliment," she told David. "You sure know your way around a pussy."

"I love pussy," he said.

"And it shows," she said before staring back at the computer. She was making an effort to give Melissa the same eye contact as she'd given David while deep throating his thick cock. David continued the balancing act between fingering Harper's pussy and sucking her boobs.

"Show him your trick," Melissa said. Harper grabbed the breast that was unoccupied and pulled it up to her mouth. She bent her chin down and began sucking her own nipple as David sucked the other.

12