Conference Call Distraction

Story Info
My online friend surprises me during a conference call.
757 words
4.04
15.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You met her online and have been chatting during work. Neither of you has seen the other one, but there is a definite connection. Casual get-to-know you conversation quickly turned to flirting. It wasn't long before flirting became explicitly sexual, each offering erotic descriptions and fantasies.

You find yourself excited to log on in the morning and see if she's on yet. You know she feels the same; she always responds quickly to your chat requests. You know you will never meet her - there's too much distance between you, too many life circumstances.

Then one day during your afternoon conference calls you get a video chat request from her. This surprises you. She knows you are on a conference call. And you've never even talked about video chat.

Unsure what to expect, you make sure the sound is turned off and click "join". You see a bedroom, an empty bed. You are trying to pay attention to the call - you need to continue your conversation and answer questions as they come up. But then you see a woman walk into the screen wearing only a matching set of bra and panties in a black and white print.

She looks into her webcam, like she's looking directly at you, and smiles. Blows you a kiss. And crawls onto the bed. You are unable to look away. Your mind says people would probably say she's average looking, a BBW. But in this moment she's captured your attention and you cannot wait to see what she does next.

On the bed, facing the camera, she begins to rub her hands over her body. Caressing her shoulders then her arms. Rubbing her chest. Pulling a large breast from her bra and trying to lick the nipple. You watch as she releases it and reaches behind to unfasten her bra, letting her 44DDD's fall free.

Dropping the bra, she uses her fingers to pull on the nipples and then flick them. You have the sound off, you can't hear her, but you can see on her face how hot this is making her.

You see her cry out (with pain? pleasure?) when she pinches those nipples, hard.

You watch, losing focus on your call, as she gently soothes her nipples and lets her hands travel down her belly. Her knees fall open, letting you see her panty covered crotch.

She runs a hand down each hip to her knees, then back up the inside of her thighs.

Wait... What? Are they talking to you on the call?

You look away so you can figure out what's being said and answer. But you can't help glancing back. Just in time to see a finger disappear under the panties.

Completely forgetting the call, you see her look directly into the camera. She pulls her finger out very slowly. You see the moisture glistening all over it and hold your breath as she brings her finger up to her mouth and licks it.

She smiles at you, knowing that you must be starting to feel in agony. Knowing that as long as you are on your conference call, you can't do anything about it.

She lies back on the bed and her hands return to her pussy. One hand goes into her panties and you can see it rubbing. Your cock is throbbing. You can see the pleasure on her face. You can almost smell her sex....

Her other hand returns to her breasts and starts to rub and knead them. Even with the sound off you can tell she is moaning with the sensations. You can hear it in your head. oh........ god....... uh.......

Her hips are moving up and down in rhythm with her fingers. Her eyes are closed. Her head is thrown back and moving restlessly. You know she is close to reaching the peak and realize that you also have a wet spot.

No! They are talking to you again! Damn!

You can't look away. You don't want to miss it when she finds the release she desperately needs. You talk quickly, off the top of your head, and hope that no one can tell you are not even sure what you're saying.

Your pants are too tight. Your cock is dying to get out. But you know if you even touch that zipper you will blow cum everywhere.

Then you see it. Her body goes tense....

Time stops.

She opens her eyes to look at you through the webcam....

And screams YES, YES, YES.... mouthing your name.....