Conference Call Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldlarry52
ldlarry52
335 Followers

Men loved this, they felt powerful when a whore lying under them looked apprehensive about accommodating their cock. Akiko however had no fears, her cunt could handle the biggest of cocks with ease.

With staged apprehension the whore girl watched as Larry rubbed his cock through her wet slit, then she felt the tip positioned, the grips of his hands tighten about her tiny narrow hips, then a hard smooth deliberate thrust and Larry's cock was in her pussy.

Even as experienced as she was the initial thrust and filling of her pussy always took her breath causing her to gasp and sometimes shriek. This time was no different, she cried out in feigned discomfort, her thighs squeezing hard against Larry's sides.

"Oh, you so big, you so big . . . Ooooo . . . Ohhhh . . . Ahhhh . . .!" Akiko cried out and began whimpering and crying like Asian porn sluts do as her cunt was pummeled relentlessly by Larry's cock. Each stroke drove the tip of his cock into her womb, followed by a complete withdraw that left her fuck hole gaping.

"You like fucky? You like fucky whore girl? Larry snarled twice in order to get his obscene degrading question through to the crying whore's ears. Larry would never consider hurting a woman in order to pleasure himself. But, this was a whore, she knew what she was there for and know doubt knew how to give herself over to a hard uncaring fuck. Her cries and screams were part of an act which she was very good at. So not receiving a response he slammed his cock into her repeatedly as hard as he could till the whore's eyes were tearing and her mouth was in a contorted silent cry.

"I said, do you like fucky? You like my big cock in your tiny pussy, whore girl?" Larry yelled as he resumed his rape like thrusting. Akiko just thrashed and kicked her heels against Larry's thrusting hips.

"Yes, yes whore girl love fucky, whore girl love you big cock pussy." Akiko finally replied in mock hysterical indignation of how he was using her. She looked and sounded humiliated and degraded. Though this was just an act on her part the feelings of humiliation were often very real to her, which made her tears and cries all the easier.

The thrusts changed to slow deliberated strokes till Larry decided he wished to take her differently. A sudden withdrawal left Akiko feeling empty and the absence of his body permitted the cool office air to wick away the sweat from her body making her feel cold and vulnerable.

Larry grabbed the whores arm and jerked her off his desk causing her to stumbled against him. He quickly spun her around, he then sat down in his office chair pulling the whore girl's naked ass down into his lap.

"Now, ride me, whore girls, slide that dirty fuck hole of yours up and down my cock," Larry's next degrading order.

Akiko reached between her legs till her fingers found her clients cock. Next, she expertly guided it to her fuck hole and with a squeal she lowered her self down on it till she was fully impaled. Then without being told she began to bounce up and down on it so each bounce caused her fuck hole to travel the entire length of Larry's cock. Larry just sat back and enjoyed the whore's feverish fucking, thoroughly enjoying the sight of her ass slamming down on his lap and the pathetic whimpering and crying she did as she fucked herself on his cock.

Then without warning Larry pushed her off his cock, standing he guided her forward against his desk, then he pushed her face down on it. She was quickly mounted from behind like a bitch. The hard thrusting impacted hard on her tight little ass as she was pushed further onto the desk till just her toes were just touching the floor, her tits and face uncomfortably pressed into the desk top.

She could tell from experience that this rape like fuck she was receiving was nearing its end. The cock in her cunt would frequently stop to slow the inevitable flood of sperm.

"Whore girl, like my cock in her cunt? Where can I deposit my sperm, whore girl? My balls are boiling and needing release." Larry whispered into her ear not caring where she might say he could release his sperm. He had already decided that he wanted to see his sperm dripping from her whore hole.

Akiko loved this part of the fuck, whoring wasn't just business to her she loved role playing it added to the customer's satisfaction and her tip. This whore girl loved to fuck, but most of all she loved how savage and animal like men would use her and fill her full of sperm even when she pleaded for them not to.

"You cum, you put sperm in whore girl's mouth. I want to taste you, swallow you sperm, please, please you so big . . . go so deep into pussy you might put baby in me, please pull out and put sperm in mouth," Akiko pleaded through cries and helpless whimpers.

Larry kept his cock pegged to the hilt as he firmly held her down on his desk. What a fantastic fucking whore his wife and boss had gotten him, she was amazing it was hard to tell if she were acting or not.

"Fuck, whore girl, you're supposed to take care of that business. I am not pulling out of your fuck hole, I am going to fill it full of baby making sperm." Larry replied harshly with no regard to her pleas for withdrawal.

After two hard relentless minutes of raping the whore girls fuck hole Larry groaned loudly as he released a torrent flow of potent sperm into the whore girl's womb. "Oh, yeah, whore girl, can you feel it, can you feel my sperm flowing into her fucking womb?" Larry laughingly asked as he listen to her whimper and cry, still pleading that he not deposit his sperm into her womb.

The two of them lay panting across his desk. Akiko felt well used by this client, his cock still retained hardness as it remained in her cunt, acting as a plug so the river of sperm deposited in her stayed in her. What would be next she thought? How would this man wish to use and degrade her body? His cock was softening which would prevent any immediate fucking. Then licking her lips, Akiko smiled at the prospect of cleaning his cock with her mouth. The mixture of sperm and pussy juice was always a delicious post fuck delicacy to her.

Then she felt his weight begin to lift from her ass and his long soft cock began to slip from the depths of her womb. For a brief moment she felt the cool air wick across her naked ass and a trickle of sperm on her thigh as it slowly began to drain from her.

"On your back, whore girl, I want to see how full you are." Larry commanded, as he slapped her ass hard enough to leave a red hand print. Once on her back, Larry had her hook her elbows behind her knees so she would be spread wide.

Akiko still panting watched as he lightly touched and fingered her gooey cunt lips. Then unexpectedly Akiko watched as Larry lowered his mouth to her cunt and began licking her clean. Only two other men had ever cleaned her cunt after they had dirtied it with their sperm. How wonderful a treat to have a man tenderly lick away the sloppy mess created by his ravishing cock.

Larry loved to clean sperm filled pussy. This was why he enjoyed and encouraged his wife's slut activities. He enjoyed the vicarious experience of his wife's cheating pleasures by tasting the fruit of it. Now, he was drinking in the pleasure he released into this whore's cunt.

With one last slurp he pushed back from his Asian whore girl cream pie. Akiko looked up smiled and extended her hand so he could help her to her feet. Once upon her feet Akiko looked up and smiled and said, "you make whore girl pussy feel oh so good, was cream pie tasty?"

Larry just smiled and nodded in quiet exhaustion. Akiko knelt briefly and licked Larry's cock clean, being careful not to revive the raping snake in her mouth. It was over, her fee was earned. Happily but with some sadness Larry watched the whore girl dress. Then he tipped her a couple of a hundred dollars and walked her, still naked himself, to the elevator.

With her arms about his neck she stood on tip toes so she could give him a rare mouth to mouth kiss. Like most whores kissing was held back only for someone she cared for or loved. Or in Larry's case someone she appreciated. Though he was rough on her and thought of her as nothing more than a whore, he did give her repeated pleasure.

"You give whore girl good fucking and wonderful feelings with you mouth." Akiko whispered.

The elevator door open, she stepped in and the door closed. Larry did a victory dance all the way back to his office.

On the way down in the elevator Akiko called home on her cell phone. "Hi, honey, I am all finished with my client. Yes, I was a very good whore girl for him and he gave me a two hundred dollar tip and a nice full belly of sperm. I can still feel some of them swimming in my womb. Maybe tonight I have a baby growing in me." Akiko taunted her husband knowing, like her client Larry, he enjoyed his wife bringing home cream pie, too.

ldlarry52
ldlarry52
335 Followers
12