Conference Diversion

Story Info
She waits on him in his hotel room.
1.2k words
4.18
22k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the way we planned it from the start.

She would be waiting for me in my hotel room while I attended my conference. While I attended meetings and seminars all day, she would arrive at the hotel around midday, pick up a card key at the front desk and wait for me in the room. I should say that we've never met face-to-face. Only on the internet. I own her there. I know. That seems a little strange, but it is what it is. She is on the other side of the country. I've never seen her face or heard her voice, but it has become imperative that I fuck her. We agreed. Before I ever spoke to her, before she ever spoke to me, she would taste my cock. The first application of her mouth, her lips and tongue, would not be to say 'Hello.' As I listened to guest speakers and subject matter experts drone on ad nauseum, she would be in my room. She would be soaking in the tub, making sure every inch of herself was perfectly groomed for my pleasure. I could scarcely make it through the lunchtime presentations knowing she was, in all likelihood, already arrived and up there waiting for me. I sat there poking at the pasta primavera and sipping the flat cola as some schmuck in a power tie did his best to motivate me and three hundred and fifty of my peers.

Fuck. I thought this day would never end. Thankfully, five o'clock came. And very soon thereafter, so would I.

When I opened the door to my hotel room, she was there. She was knelt on the floor wearing one of my blue oxford shirts with a button down collar. Only the buttons on the collar were fastened. The shirt was open, framing her knelt form beautifully. Her thighs were widely splayed. She was wearing pink panties and a matching bra, both silk. She was not trying to be subtle in the least. The bra was tugged down, exposing her breasts and her very stiff nipples. Before the door could shut behind me, her hands were already at my waist tugging my shirt-tails out. She did not speak a word. I heard her gasp as her fingers smoothed over my trousered cock. She moaned at the dampness of my boxers, the front of them soaked with precum.

"Suck it, bitch. Be my whore," I commanded her.

Her fingers clutched the elastic of my shorts, thrusting them down to the middle of my thighs. My khakis were already around my ankles, the black socks pulled up to mid-calf. She deliberated a moment as my rigid prick waved before her face, as if deciding how she would take her very first taste of me. I think it was the longest two seconds of my life. I needed this blow job. It was a long time in the making, and it was finally going to happen. Precum dripped lewdly from the tip and that was her cue. Her tongue darted out, catching it about two inches from the tip. I felt her grip on the elastic of my shorts tighten further as she tasted the initial offering of my lust. Her tongue drew back into her mouth, savoring it before her lips pursed and she pressed firmly to that damp tip. My balls tightened further as she knelt higher, lifting her ass from her heels. Her stiff nipples grazed my bare thighs. She started to unbutton my shirt as she pulled my cock into her mouth, caving her cheeks in a deep suckle. I let my suitcoat fall to the floor behind me, shrugging it off, before I started in on the tie. I like that tie. Striped. Understated. I spent too much money on it, but sometimes you need to indulge, follow your whim. After all, it was my whim that brought this beautiful little slut to her knees in my room. My fingers met hers about halfway, leaving it unbuttoned. I shrugged the shirt off, letting it fall to the floor beside the coat. The undershirt was next. I peeled it off, lifting the hem up over my head. She took my cue. The shirt she was almost wearing was shrugged off her shoulders, exposing her a little further. I placed my hands on her newly bared shoulders. My hips instinctively rolled forward. She obliged, taking me further into her mouth.

"Good girl," I said quietly.

Her fingertips slid up my abdomen and onto my chest, elongating her body further. I glanced over to the mirror above the drawers. Oddly, the reflection was a confirmation that this was indeed happening. I could see myself standing there, pants around my ankles getting head. Seeing what I was doing, she glanced up to me mischievously and then turned her head to share that look into the mirror. She let my hard dick rest on the tip of her tongue as she raked her nails down my chest. Then, turning her attention fully back to where it belonged, she left the novelty of watching herself to me, directing her gaze forward. Her head started to bob as her hands reached around me to clutch my ass. There was a decidedly purposeful feel to what she was doing. It was rhythmic and lewd. She wanted me to empty my balls into her mouth. I could feel how eager she was by how she gripped me, how she ignored the discomfort of being poked in the throat. I held out, prolonging the feeling for as long as I could, but it was no use. I wanted to ejaculate far too much for far too long. My thighs tightened when she slid the fingers of one hand around the base of my cock and started pumping to speed things up.

"On your," I started, my breath catching in my throat, "tits."

I had barely gotten the sentence out when she loosened the seal of her lips and pointed it at the hollow of her throat. Fuck me if that wasn't the hottest thing I have ever seen. The first volley of cum painted the side of her face and she continued to jerk me off as she glanced up at me directly, panting. Spurt after spurt splashed against her chest, ruining her pretty bra. My knees were buckling and I steadied myself, clutching at her bare shoulders lest I got tripped up in the pants around my ankles. When I was completely spent, she addressed herself to the bathing of my cock. Her licks and kisses were gentle, lingering. I lowered myself onto the edge of the bed and she continued what she was doing as she removed my socks and shoes, released my ankles from the confines of shorts and trousers. I let my shoulders fall to the mattress and my fingers fasten a grip in her hair. I tugged her up onto the bed with me, winding her hair around my fist. She lowered her cheek to the inside of my hip. After another delicate kiss to my spent flesh, she sighed. For the first time in my life, I heard her voice. It was quiet, sated, sweet in tone.

"Thank you, Master," she said.