Conference Five

Story Info
Outdoor Sex.
1.6k words
3.07
6.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I was energized after the incredible sex with Kim. I sought out the free time sign up booth and got signed up for bike riding. There were about twenty people signed up so I knew I needed to get a plan to separate Kim and I from her friends.

I sought out the tour guide but was told he wouldn't be there until one when we were scheduled to meet. I looked around the lobby and saw a fit employee and asked him if he was or knew a strong mountain biker. He found another employee for me who was and we discussed the route and alternative routes off the original route that could be much tougher with possible secluded spots. He gave me the perfect one so I tipped him and headed for breakfast.

As I finished breakfast, I noticed Annie stroking her left knee which was the sign. I have to say I was so focused on getting together with Kim that I almost forgot about Annie. She was up and heading for the elevator so I took the stairs.

We entered the room and she kissed me. "Did you enjoy our date last night?" She asked with a slight attitude.

"Absolutely. Did you enjoy getting fucked by hubby last night," I responded.

She started unbuckling my pants and replied with "I did, but not as much as I like you fucking me. So, Mr. listener. You have given me what I need except that right now I need one more thing from you." I just looked at her waiting to hear what that could be. She finished getting naked and just laid back on the bed pulling me on top of her. "You have been fucking me silly. Now I want you to make love to me."

I began by slowly running my tongue over her pussy and clit. Taking my time and keeping everything gentle. When I finished there, I move up to gently sucking on her nipples while slowly massaging her clit and pussy with my fingers. She had her hands on my shoulders and was moaning softly. She guided me higher and we started gently kissing. I used my lips to gently tug on her lips, her ear lobes and eventually her tongue. I also used my tongue on her lobes and slowly dragged it across her lips earning a low moan.

Her body was writhing at this time so I laid my member on her slit and just slowly glided it back and forth without entering her. This was driving her mad as I intended so we started making out passionately. Finally, the magic words "Take me Pete, fuck me, make me yours!"

Orgasms followed shortly thereafter and then we just held each other until she whispered "I am incredibly satisfied but have to go. Hubby is going golfing on his free time. Any chance you are available or are you golfing too?"

"I am not a golfer," I replied. "I love to mountain bike so that is what I am doing. I will try to get back in time to see you before your husband finishes his round."

I went to a few morning sessions and right after lunch I went to find the tour guide for biking. I was able to find him and outlined my plan before anyone showed up. In exchange for a nice tip, he would stop at the point (about five miles away) where the alternative trail was and would try to discourage the casual bikers from following Kim and I to the "really hard uphill trails."

For the initial five-mile ride I was going back and forth between talking with the guide and conversing with the other bicyclists. Several of Kim's friends were talking with her about how bored she must be so I had hope that the plan would work. They really were casual riders and some of them were struggling as we got to mile three. After an agonizingly slow five miles we reached the appropriate spot and the guide stopped for a water break and rest.

I made a show of asking if there were harder trails and he spoke to the group. "If this trail is a little boring for you there is a much more difficult one that is very challenging but really fun. It was all uphill on the way back so very difficult to bike when you are tired."

I announced that I was going to go for it and after a fake conversation with her group, who encouraged her to go, Kim said she would go as well.

We took off quickly before anyone else decided to join. According to the guide it was about ten miles to the turn off. We had a great time biking as we were moving at a fast clip but also talking and laughing. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun. It was like a date with a long-time girlfriend. No awkwardness, we were both completely at ease.

We finally got to the dirt trail. My instructions were to go up about half a mile and listen for the sound of fast running water. At that point we would have the choice of a grassy hill or with a moderate decline, a path to a secluded waterfall with large flat rocks. Kim chose the waterfall and we descended carrying our bikes.

We reached bottom and the falls were amazing. I looked around and we were definitely alone. I took her into my arms and kissed her. "I can't believe I had to wait this long to kiss you," I said.

She backed up a step and started undressing. "If you are not inside of me soon, I am going to go crazy. Let's start in a standing position and then we can go to cowgirl and reverse cowgirl," she said.

I was concerned about falling on the rocks holding her so I suggested "Once I pick you up, I will brace myself. Use my shoulders for leverage and I will hold your beautiful ass to help."

I slid two fingers into her pussy to moisten her up but she was already soaking wet. "Looks like someone is ready for me," I said.

With a twinkle in her eye, she responded "It may be corny but I have been ready for you my whole life." With that she stroked my cock. "Someone is happy to see me. I think it grew from last night."

With that I picked her, braced my legs for stability and lowered onto what (I repeat myself) I think was the biggest hard on I had ever had. She gasped. "Oh my god, you are bigger. You stretched me out so much last night I am taking you even deeper now. I am so full. Give me a second to catch my breath."

She kissed me passionately and then started rising up. I helped push her ass up and lowered her down again and again. Her body started to tremble and she had a massive orgasm hanging on to me for dear life. As she came down from her orgasmic bliss, she realized I was still very hard and deep inside of her. Once she rested a minute, I started lifting her up again but she was exhausted and initially let me do all the work. Just when I thought I would have to put her down she resumed fucking me back.

Now that she was participating, I knew I couldn't last much longer. Fortunately, she couldn't either and I could feel her cum on my pulsing member which caused me to explode up into her. I hugged her tightly and then lowered her down to the rock. After two large orgasms her body was like a rag doll and her legs were shaky so I guided her to a sitting position before I joined her.

We looked at each other and I knew already it was the bet sex of my life and probably hers. We started kissing like lovers and right when I knew that I had fallen in love with her she spoke. "That was easily the best sex of my life. I can't believe I am saying this but I am falling in love with you!"

We discussed our feelings as we recovered. We agreed to spend our last night together and then wait a month to see what our feelings were then. I knew that once she got back home to her kids that would be the end of it but you never know.

We waded into the cool water and washed ourselves off. This turned into a playful splashing war which had us laughing and feeling great about each other. She really was an amazing woman. Soon it was time to go as tonight we had the last night's dinner and Monte Carlo night to get ready for.

We rode back slowly as my legs were much weaker, and she didn't have energy. When we got to about a mile from the center and I asked her to stop for a minute. I gave her a passionate kiss and told her "No matter what you decide at any time, I love you. These last two days were the most amazing of my life."

She told me "I feel the same. Right now, I have a mile to get my thoughts and actions back to normal so I won't be found out."

When we arrived at the hotel, we were obviously both spent and we ran into someone from her agency. "You guys look exhausted" he said. "That must have been a difficult trail." Thankfully, he had no idea.

I went up to my room and I fell asleep completely forgetting about Annie.