Confession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I blushed at the thought of sleeping in the same building as Father Damian that night.

I met everyone in the cafeteria for the late dinner, and then we all filed back into the gym for sleeping arrangements. We were all split into classrooms. Our bags had been moved into our assigned rooms and we dug into them, doing our hair, our nails, and putting our sleeping bags all in a circle. This was the fun part, and I began to connect with my girlfriends again as we chatted about school, and boys, and our summer plans. There was a mission trip that summer to help build houses in Appalachia and we all decided that that would be a fun thing to do. I was thrilled. I loved being outdoors and the trip sounded perfect. Especially if Father Damian was going to be there.

One by one the girls fell asleep. We played "rainbow," which meant that when the designated person (usually Heather, because she was such a snot) whispered "rainbow," everyone who was awake whispered it back. If you didn't, because you were asleep, we took colored markers and wrote on you. Nice, huh?

When it was just me and Heather, I pretended to be asleep, so she could just get it over with - doodle on my boob and fall asleep. Otherwise she would stay up all night just to win, and I had plans.

As soon has her breath deepened and I heard the hitch of a snore, I got up and went down the hall to the bathroom. I looked around, cautiously - and when I realized I wasn't being watched, I turned left instead of right. Toward the pool.

I was barely halfway there before I practically stumbled into Father Damian. He was walking down the hall. He almost ran into me and stepped back. "Emily."

I bit my lip. "Father Damian. I was looking for you."

He looked almost angry, his eyes boring holes into the nipples poking through my sheer pajamas. "Were you?"

"I was."

His eyes darted around. "Okay. Come with me."

Father Damian grabbed my hand and led me into the next hallway. He tried the door to an empty classroom. Locked. We walked down to the next. Locked. There was one more classroom in this hallway, and I guess third time's a charm - the door swung open.

We walked inside the classroom and Father Damian turned to lock the door. He turned towards me and immediately shoved me up against the wall. His hands ripped open the front of my nightshirt and buttons flew everywhere. He sucked at my nipples, softly bit them, then came up and growled into my ear.

"You needed this." He sucked on my earlobe, salaciously. "You needed me."

"Yesss." I ground my hips against his hard, hard cock.

"You." He gripped my pajama pants and pulled them down, forcefully. "Are." He completely ripped off my panties. "Mine." He brought my panties to his face and breathed in deeply before tossing them aside. His cock was straining against his jeans.

I just moaned. "Yesss."

He kissed me again. Bit my neck. Kissed my collarbone.

"I saw you with that boy." He pressed me higher up against the wall again, so my legs were wrapped around his waist. "Are you his?"

I swallowed. Shit. "No."

"No?"

"No."

He ground his cock against the entrance to my pussy.

"Whose are you?"

"Yours." I undid the top button of his pants and felt the head of his cock emerge. I inhaled, sharply, with longing. He was assaulting my mouth with his tongue, and when he groaned, I felt it in my throat.

"Mine," he growled and sucked on my earlobe again, then ran his tongue up and down the ridge of my ear. "Let me take it."

I felt him grinding against me and was dizzy with desire. I reached up and yanked the white band out of his collar and tossed it on the floor, then began undoing his buttons one by one. I still hadn't seen him shirtless.

"Give it to me," he whispered. "Give me that pussy."

His chest was chiseled, muscular, and just hairy enough. I tugged the shirt out of his jeans and he shrugged it off of his arms, onto the floor, then kissed me, deeply, his tongue thrusting in and out of my mouth, mimicking the action we both desired so very badly.

The fire in my belly burned up every trace of that promise card I signed last year. I swallowed. "Yes."

Father Damian moved his hips and entered me, hard, tearing through my virginity in a single thrust.

I moaned, first in pain, then in pleasure. I could barely move for the fullness. His massive cock was buried inside of me and it was better than everything I fantasized.

He whispered "Fuckkk. You are so tight." With my legs still around him, he slowly moved his cock, first out than back in, slowly, gently, like he was afraid I would break. He was in absolute control, and I was hanging on, wanting more, needing more.

"Please..." I whispered. "More."

He buried his face in my neck and his cock deeper inside my pussy. "Say it. Tell me."

"Please..." I gasped. "Please fuck my pussy." I could not believe that those words had actually come from my own lips.

He swung me around and lay me down on the nearest desk, grabbing my ankles and bending my legs back toward my shoulders. I was completely naked now except for the sleeves of my nightshirt hanging onto my arms, the soft mounds of my breasts free from clothing. Father Damian pushed my legs back and swiftly impaled me with his cock, and began thrusting into me, deeply. It hurt - he was so big - but it hurt so good, and the moaning coming from my mouth didn't seem like my own. He reached down with one hand and played with my clit while he fucked me with his hard, hard cock, over and over, his eyes wild. I writhed under him, barely able to stand this much pleasure. His hair clung to his forehead in damp curls, and beads of sweat formed on his brow. He seemed to me, above me in this moment, like a god, a man so sexy he couldn't possibly be real. I submit my body to him completely and screamed as I came. His hand covered my mouth, silencing me, hushing my screams as he continued to fuck me like I deserved.

"Yes...good girl...come on my dick. Good girl."

I had barely had a chance to breathe before he flipped me over and entered me from behind. Father Damian smacked my behind, hard, and continued to thrust into me, and I could tell he was losing control. It was harder, faster, and he was grunting with the exertion. I moved my hips to meet his, eagerly, and we established a holy rhythm, a perfect unison. I could hear his balls slapping against me and the sound made me start to feel a familiar twisting in my gut.

"Father..."

"Yes..."

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

"Yes..." he lost all control and fucked me like the slut I was. He grabbed my neck with both hands as he impaled me ever deeper. "Come for me...oh God..." He groaned as my pussy tightened around him as I came again, stars in my eyes, every fiber of my being tightening with the pleasure of it, of letting go, of letting him fill me. He groaned and shot jet after jet of hot cum deep in my pussy. I felt it hit the back wall of my throbbing hole and moaned. It was so delicious.

Father Damian turned me to face him and kissed me, passionately, pulling me down to lay on the ground with him. I snuggled into his arms, resting my head on his chest. My hair was a liability, the blond curls in the way of everything. He chuckled and tried to move it out of his face, before giving up and softly kissing my cheek.

"That was..." he exhaled heavily. "Incredible."

I hummed in agreement and snuggled closer. "Bless me father, for I have sinned." I slowly dipped a finger into my pussy, then brought it to my lips and licked it clean. "Mmmm," I whispered. "You taste good. Sweet and salty."

He laughed and then tickled me. "You are so dirty. No wonder you felt the need to seek me out."

I crawled down to between his legs and licked his cock clean. "The dirtiest." I said, and I felt him twitch beneath my tongue as he started to get hard again.

"No..." he moaned. "I mean yes. But we have to get pack. People will begin to wonder." I had moved down to his balls now and was suckling them like a lollipop. "Ahh. Emily."

"Okay okay." I climbed on top of him and kissed him. It was the perfect kiss. I began to look for my clothes and was dismayed. My shirt was missing every single button.

Father Damian laughed at me. "Wait," he said, "the JFest shirts are just around the corner. I'll grab you one."

He quickly dressed, carefully inserted his collar back in his shirt, and turned towards me. "What do you think?"

"Come here," I said, and when he came I pulled him back down and kissed him hard. "Good," I replied, "Just fix your hair a little."

He was out and back in a flash with a brand new shirt. It was a medium and barely fit over my chest, but it was better than the other shirt I was wearing. I shoved that into my pocket and began to fix my hair into a ponytail. Father Damian growled and spun me around on the desk, shoving his hardening cock against me again. He leaned and whispered in my ear, "you are mine. I don't want to see you touching other boys..." he frowned. "I don't know what this means yet, I don't know where we go from here, but I assure you, Miss Emily," he said softly, "you will love every moment."

I felt like I died and went to heaven.

Sneaking back into the classroom that night I was pretty sure that everyone was asleep. I didn't notice that Tara lay way too still, and for once, she wasn't snoring.

12