Confession of a BBC Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A gasp run up my throat as he pulled back, leaving just the tip in then pushed it all back in one fast thrust. I screamed hard, hurting my throat. Fuck I prayed no one had heard that. If someone walked in on us my bliss would be interrupted my Kyle, my beautiful Kyle. They would mistake this for rape and in this small racist community he'd be in more trouble than I cared to imagine.

He pulled back again and rushed back, this time I fought my hardest to keep my screams quieter though I doubt it helped. I still felt my voice box burn. From that point on he only pulled out to mid-shaft, quickly refilling me. The walls of my vagina burned with a stinging sensation too delicate to determine as pleasure or pain. It was both as it was meant to be.

Hard thrusts filled me repeatedly as I felt more and more liquid seep from my cunt. I could feel my legs quivering under the monstrous force and my eyes sight falter with each thrust. I also felt the tears running down my face, I wondered what Kyle was thinking. I didn't want him to think he was hurting me, no wait that's not accurate. I didn't want him to think I didn't like him hurting me so I struggled to choke out a fuck me harder.

That was the most beautiful mistake I've ever made. The moment Kyle heard my words his pace doubled, ramming me with cock so fast I could barely breathe. After that point all I could do was scream and cry, my thoughts entirely focused on breathing.

The first orgasm hit me by surprise. It built up so quickly and ripped through my body with vengeance. The next came just as quickly just seconds later. From that point on I resided myself to one orgasm followed by another. They were merciless, pleasure so amazing they made my heart leap. It was all so good I didn't think it could get better but Kyle proved me wrong. His thrusting grew rougher and I could now hear his groaning through mine. His hands held my shoulders, roughly pulling me into his thrust. Milky blasts exploded with each thrust, spraying the walls of my pussy.

Kyle's thrusts slowed and he pulled out. I could feel my whole body shaking violently. He'd given me five consecutive orgasm, I didn't even know such a thing was possible. I turned around to see his face and at the moment I became conflicted. I loved the light-hearted smile he made early when we laughed together but the one he bore now made my heart want to break from desire. So fierce, like a wild animal, it made me want to be his for eternity. His face, his eyes were like a wild animal tearing through its prey. Looking at him I realized that's what we were. Big black men were born to be predators and small white females like me were born to be prey, to be consumed. Just thinking about it made me melt.

Looking down at his shaft I was stunned to see it hadn't softened even a little. I turned my face back to wall, ready to let my predator feed to his hearts content, and he did. This time he grabbed my hips and shoved his cock all the way in in one go. His hands moved back and forth between my pelvis and my ass. With his large black hands he gave me a hard slap on the ass, so hard I was certain he'd left a red mark, I screamed out from the pain, unbelievably overjoyed. I squeezed my eyes shut, taking every inch of him gratefully. This time around the pain was so amazing that I never once thought of asking him to stop or slow. I rose onto my toes, in a futile attempt to get my hips level with his, to decrease in resistance, but he was simply too tall too massive, his cock pounding me all the while. Dropping my head I noticed that we'd made a puddle of juice so large it could be mistaken as water from a broken pipe.

"Damnit you are so fucking amazing Alex." Hearing his voice shocked me; it was the first time he'd spoken since we'd started fucking. I wanted to tell him I wasn't anything, that what was amazing was him. I wanted to tell him he was a god and that every girl on earth deserved to feel his dick at least once, instead I just screamed, "I LOVE YOU!"

I let myself cum on his dick twice, these two further spread out than our initial fuck. Good I thought, I was learning to take him better, though when he came I felt myself slip into a powerful orgasm. As we continued to fuck it was the same, each time he came my body rushed into an orgasm so powerful it made my clitoris surge with pain like a needle was being driven through it.

I rested my head against Kyle's shoulder, the two of us sitting on the bathroom floor. It was now ten and I'd completely missed cheerleading, on top of that the school had closed hours ago, luckily the janitor had been to lazy to check the third floor bathrooms.

My hand rested in the gentle grasp of Kyle's much larger hands. My body felt overrun with loving warmth, I wanted to speak words of passion and devotion into his ear but all I could manage was to give him my phone number, he gave me his in return.

That night when I got home my mom was more than a little pissed. Of course I didn't tell her my real reason for missing cheer practice, I told her that I was afraid of failing a test on Monday and spent the entire time in the library, later moving on to the town library when the school closed. My dad of course had my side. I was his little girl and he seemed particularly happy I had yet to accept a boyfriend. As long as I stayed away from them he let me do pretty much whatever I wanted.

I ate my dinner alone in my room and that night, curled under the sheets I dreamed of my first and only love, pounding away at me in the third floor bathroom.

12