Confession Pt. 01

Story Info
Cum fetish.
757 words
4.05
37.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry, this isn't an erotic story. It's more like a self- confession. It's an issue that is always on my mind, and yet I can't seem to make it a reality. Here we go...

So, I guess like a lot of guys, I consider myself straight. Well, that's not quite true. I hate the term bi-curious but I guess, for lack of a better term, let's say I'm bi-curious. What I mean is, I don't find men particularly attractive (well maybe some hairless, big dicked twinks) and don't think I'd ever be interested in a "relationship" with a man but I do often think about how I would enjoy sucking a cock and maybe more. (The "maybe more" is trying to stuff one of those beasts up my ass) Let's just call it bi-curious, OK?

After hours, upon hours, of watching internet porn, I'm totally amazed at the size of the cocks in these movies. Even the supposed "amateur" movies most of the guys have huge thick dicks. Of course, who wants to watch guys with average dicks, right? (You know, growing up and changing into gym clothes or swim trunks I can only remember seeing one young kid with a cock that must have been 7 or 8 inches long flaccid, sweet Jesus what a cock!)

Even more amazing, to me anyway, is the ability to suck and deep throat cocks that look more like my arm than a cock. I guess practice is the key to swallowing these monsters. Really, some of these cocks are the size of beer cans! (Can you wrap your lips around a beer can? If you can, all I can say is "holy fuck!")

Enough BS, let me get to the real issue at hand. I can sit around all day fantasying about sucking and fucking a gigantic cock. (So we agreed to call me Bi-curious, right?) I can even get into picturing me and the wife having a three way, featuring me licking his cock while he fills her pussy to the hilt and then licking up the cream pie and cleaning his dick.

Or better yet, we do a double penetration and both fill her up and then I cleanup both holes and clean his dick. (Hold on a minute, I have to go have a wank)

OK, I'm back. (BTW - that DP thing will never happen, damn it. I beg like the fucking dog I am, but NO anal is always the answer)

Well, the issue at hand is this. No matter how horny I get. No matter how high I get. No matter how fucking desperate I get. After I cum, I just have no desire to follow through with tasting cum, mine or anyone else's.

That might be the reason I'm considering sucking cock. He cums, I don't. (But what if I choke, as in, chicken out, that would really suck. I'd have to go for a facial and hope that he wouldn't kick my ass for not swallowing his load)

I can lick up my pre-cum all day long. Love it on tits. Love it on pussy. Love it on ass.

But turn that pre-cum into the real deal and I completely shut down. WTF?

Maybe the answer is being forced to eat it. You know, have her just plop down on my face after I fill her pussy. Or she pulls my head down and squishes it around on her lovely tits after I cover them with my cum. Or "the ultimate", a snowball. Oh my! (Wait, I'll be right back)

Back again. Damn, my balls are starting to ache.

Anyway, there's my dilemma. I wanted to share because misery loves company. I just know there's a bunch of you guys out there just like me. (You sick bastards)

My plan of action is to get there, one way or the other. If I have to have somebody force their cock and cum down my throat, or have the Mrs. take charge and make me at least cover my face with my own cum, then so be it. Until I live out this fantasy I just won't be able to relax, it's always on my mind.

I know many of you will comment on what a pussy I am. Or how fucked up this whole thing is. But I'm betting that I'm not alone. (Maybe I am alone, in which case I AM totally fucked up)

Anyway, that's my true confession.

Hope to report on my progress over the next few weeks.