Confession Time Pt. 02

Story Info
A cousin's secret fantasy is voiced.
1.9k words
4.45
8.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of my fantasy*

I start this visit to see you with a stop at the adult bookstore.

I decide to make a "surprise visit" it's late but I know you're awake because you're messaging me. You keep telling me how much you wish your wife was more like me. About how you want her to try new things and definitely wish that she would take dick sucking advice from me.

I message you asking "do you trust me?" Immediately I get a message back "of course!" I message you again. "Is she asleep? Can I come over?" You respond with "Yes and yes. OMG, what are we doing?"

I grab the bag of stuff I bought and have it in my hand standing at the door when I message you to "open up."

You open the door and immediately pull me in for one of our bear hugs with a long kiss. "Well hello to you too!"

You look down at my bag and say "uh oh, what do you have planned."

"Remember how I asked you if you trusted me?" "Uh huh" you nod

"Well I know we haven't had sex yet and you're frustrated with it and I keep hearing about how shitty she is in bed."

"Welllll... in this bag I have restraints and a ball gag". The look on your face is utter disbelief. I hurry on before you say anything else.

"I would love to show your straight laced, slightly stuck up wife how a real woman pleases her man."

You look at me like I've grown a second head for a second. But then I see a smile start to form. You then blurt out "Fuck it, what do you want me to do?" Well that was way easier than I thought it was going to be I think to myself.

"You're going to take a chair into the bedroom and pick her up and set her in the chair, then you're going to take these restraints and secure her to the chair."

"When she wakes, starts to freak out and yell, you're going to pop this ball gag into her mouth to muffle it."

Your eyes get big as you nod and say "Okay." I look you in the eye and say "This first time is only going to be you and me, but with your permission I'd like to see if we can get her so worked up that she wants to join us."

Your eyes then about pop out of your head for real this time as your jaw drops. Speechless, I've made you speechless. All you can do is dumbly nod your head yes.

I smack your butt. "Let's get moving." You carry the chair to the bedroom while I carry the restraints and the ball gag.

I kind of hide down behind the chair some. I watch you pick her up and set her down in the chair in front of me. "Honey what's going on?" she slurs, still asleep.

"I just want to try something new honey is all" you say back. As you're restraining her arms I think ahead and work her panties down from behind.

You see what I'm doing and slide them down the rest of the way. I quickly start restraining her legs because she's starting to wake up more.

"What the hell what's going on" she says with a little panic in her voice. I pass you the ball gag and you pop it in her mouth. Still behind her, I help you to secure it.

Now she is successfully tied to the chair and everything she tries to say is completely muffled.

"It's not time for you to talk sweetie it's time for you to listen" I say as I come around into her view.

"I keep getting told how you say sex is a chore. It hurts. It's gross, and you only do it because you feel like you have to."

Her eyes get big. "Well honey that's what I'm here for tonight. I am going to show you, with the help of your sexy husband how a real woman takes care of her man."

I look up at you and kiss you passionately. "Take off your clothes you sexy thing." I take mine off as well.

You had positioned the chair just right where she's directly in line with the bed. "You. I want you to lay back" I say to you. I then look to her and say "now sweetie I want you to watch carefully."

She struggles against the restraints, fully awake now. Her muffled cries sound like "no don't do this" but of course we are at the point where we don't care.

"A real good woman wants to please her man, and a way she can please her man is by giving him head. Not because she has to but because she wants to make him happy."

I lean down and take your impressively hard cock into my mouth. I hear you sigh as I take all of you into my mouth.

I suck you slowly taking you deep into my mouth, then pulling off, letting you pop out. I pause for a second. "The trick honey is you're supposed to try and make your mouth similar to a pussy only it's better because you swirl your tongue and you can suck harder." I proceed to suck you fast then slow taking you deep then only sucking and licking on the head.

"Oooooh I almost forgot baby girl. I got you a toy!!" I climb off the bed and run to the bathroom quickly grabbing a hand towel and the black bag from the store.

I find what I'm looking for and I open up the batteries. I put them into a new bullet. I then stand in front of her. "This is so you can enjoy this too!"

She struggles and jerks but the restraints hold her as I scrunch up the towel. I slide it between her pussy and the chair. I then slide the bullet down between her pussy lips and the towel.

Once I'm sure it's not going anywhere I turn the bullet on low. Her hips instantly jerk and I know it's hitting a good spot. I go back to the bed. "Honey you've got to keep things interesting."

I straddle your face before leaning down to take your dick back into my mouth. I moan around your dick as I feel your first lick. You have already gone down on me several times and know exactly what to do. Damn!!

I rock my hips pushing my pussy farther into your mouth as I suck your dick for all I'm worth. I stop and climb off your face. I look at her and tell her. "Sometimes you've just got to take charge baby and ride."

I climb back over you lining your cock up with my pussy. It's so wet that you slide all the way inside me after just three pumps. I ride you hard, rocking my hips and rubbing my clit on your pelvic bone.

It's causing me to gasp and moan at all the sensations and emotions of finally having you, my favorite cousin deep inside my pussy!

I ride you for a while, our moans and grunts filling the room. I think again about how you're my cousin. It pushes me over the edge and I cum all over you. I can feel it gushing out and soaking you. I'm too weak to continue riding.

You roll us over and really start pounding me hard and deep, giving me every inch of you. I wrap my legs around your butt pulling you closer and deeper into me. I also pull your face down and kiss you like our lives depend on it.

You pull back and pull my legs up and pressing down on the back of my upper thigh you slam into me over and over again. My juices are splashing everywhere each time you slam into me and it makes a slapping noise.

I moan out "I'm getting ready to cum again" and that pushes you over the edge as you empty yourself deep inside me...

I look over at her and her hips are working as she's grinding her clit in the bullet. "It looks like you need a little more baby."

I click the bullet up to high. Her hips start to buck and her legs start to quiver as it sends her over the edge. While she is still in her orgasm high I ask her if she wants to start trying new things.

She nods her head yes. "Let's start now" I say as I remove the bullet and towel from between her legs. I scoot her butt to the edge of the seat and I position myself where I'm at eye level with her pussy.

I lean forward and take a long lick. "Mmm baby. You are definitely my first girl but I'm going to make it worth your while." I start licking and sucking her clit with lots of enthusiasm.

Her hips start rocking into my face. I kneel to get a better angle and I trail my fingers around her stomach making it jerk and she moans out as I trail my fingers down her legs and back up to her pussy.

I slide a finger in and pump it in and out of her, alternating between extremely fast and painfully slow. I look up at her, seeing she is enjoying this more than she'd ever care to admit.

"If we unrestrained you would you like to have your body worshiped by the both of us before he takes you as deep and hard as he wants in any position?"

She says a muffled yes and nods her head. We quickly undo all the restraints and help her lay back in the bed as we kiss and lick all over her body. Both settling at her pussy, our faces side by side each taking laps at her clit.

All the while she squirms and moans and says "Oh fuck! Don't stop!" You continue to lick her clit as I slide down a little and slide my tongue as deep into her pussy as possible tasting all her delicious juices.

She actually screams as she cums all over both of our faces. "Now it's your turn babe" you say to her.

"I want to take you doggy style so I can go as deep as I want. I want her to lay down in front of you. I want to watch you eat my cousin's wet, juicy pussy while I pound you, pushing your face deeper into her pussy."

She couldn't even talk to deny you anything she even needed help getting positioned. I hear you groan as you slide into her. It matched my own moan as her tentative tongue touched my clit for the first time.

It all became a blur for me because I was so wrapped up in having my pussy ate by your wife and you fucking the shit out of her.

I thought about your dick in my pussy earlier and it just pushed me over the edge and I flooded her face with pussy juice.

Which then set off a chain reaction. I hear her call out just before I hear you roar and see you slam into her holding her hips tight against as you empty yourself into her. Making sure her pulsating pussy milks every drop out of you.