Confession to My New Roommate Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens when my mother finds out about me and my sister.
2.6k words
4.58
65.2k
76

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 09/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is a continuation of Part I, in which Josh admits to his new college roommate how he and his twin sister Jess began having a sexual relationship after they both graduated high school.)

Part II: Just Like My Father

Jess and I did it a lot after that first time, mostly late at night. She would sneak into my room already naked, and get under the covers with me and ask me to make love to her. It didn't take much to get me hard, then I would just roll on top of her and give it to her missionary style for as long as it took for us to both cum. Or if I was feeling horny first I would sneak into her room and lock the door. I would start by kissing her body but if that didn't wake her up she would always come to when I pulled her panties down her legs. She liked it when I got a little rough with her. Pinning her down to the bed, a little choking. I got really good at making her cum by just eating her out. When she was on her period she let my titty fuck her and blast on her face but other that she never wanted me to pull out. We once had sex six times in one night. She took every drop of my semen in her pussy. I remember when she finally got up to go to the bathroom I could see my cum leaking out of her and streaming down her legs. We were both so sore the next day that we didn't fuck at all for a few days after that. Then we went back to our nightly routine.

Until my mother caught us in bed together. We must have finished having sex around midnight, then we fell asleep together in my bed, both of us naked and exhausted. We didn't hear her knocking on Jess's door. Her alarm was going off, but neither of us heard it. Jess had left her door wide open that night and she had forgot to lock mine when she entered my room.

"Have you seen Jess?" my mom asked loudly as she burst through my door, only to find me and my sister spooning, the sheets only covering from our knees down, my arms still wrapped around her, my crotch pressed up against my twin sister's perfectly round bottom.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed, frozen in the doorway.

I woke up first. "Jesus Mom, it's not what it looks like."

"Yes it is." She knew better.

Finally Jess's eyes fluttered open. "Hi, Mom" she said, groggily, stretching her muscles as she awakened, which only pressed her naked body against me harder. I could tell my dick was already hard. Morning wood. This didn't look good.

Jess heard her alarm clock and dashed back to her room to shut it off, prancing past our mother like she wasn't even there.

This left me naked and extremely nervous. My mom just stood there. When my sister returned she was wearing panties and an unbuttoned shirt that did a very poor job of hiding her jiggly breasts.

"So this is why you wanted to keep taking birth control" she confronted my sister first.

"Well ya, Mom, you don't want me getting pregnant do you?"

"NOT BY HIM!" she shouted, pointing at me.

"Not by anybody yet Mom."

My Mom just stood there, not knowing what to say to Jess I guess, so she turned back to me.

"I know you two have always been close, but Jesus I never thought you would take it this far." She said, almost crying.

"We're all adults now" I offered as our only defense.

"He's really good to me" my sister offered.

"I don't want to hear it." My Mom barked. "Go take a shower" she ordered my sister.

She stared at me lying there, then shook her head. "You're just like your father. I don't want to deal with this right now. I'll talk to you later." Then she stormed off. I really thought she might beat the shit out of both of us, but she just turned around and left.

We didn't talk at all that day. It was a Saturday. We went our separate ways. Jess probably went out with her friends. My Mom went to her daycare job. I hung out at the gym. We avoided each other at night.

After it was time for bed I knew I wouldn't be banging my sister that night, and maybe not even ever. So I was shocked when around midnight I heard the door softly open and shut. But then it wasn't my sister's voice; it was my mother's.

"Look I'm sorry for blowing up at you two this morning. I don't approve of it but I guess I can understand. You are adults now and can make your own decisions, even bad decisions."

She walked over and sat on the side of the bed. "Look I was eighteen once too. I know how it is. I was that age when I met your father, and nineteen when I had both of you."

"What did you mean when you said I'm just like him? I barely knew him." He had died serving in Afghanistan early in the war. My mother had never remarried. Heck she hadn't even really dated. Then she survived a bout with cancer ten years ago. She always said that hysterectomy saved her life.

"Well you talk like him; your hair looks like his all messed up first thing in the morning. You're even built like him."

"What do you mean?"

"Your arms, your chin, that little dimple in your cheek, and even your penis looks just like his."

"Mom!"

"Well it's true Josh. Today is the first time I've seen it hard like that since you've become a grown man."

"Was he good to you?" I asked, awkwardly trying to change the subject.

"Yes he was."

"Do you miss him?"

"Every night."

"What do you mean, at night?"

"I'm a grown woman. I was married to a wonderful man. I miss his touch. I lost my virginity to him. And now I can't even have any more kids." She started to cry. I did too. Look what this day had done to her.

"Mom I'm sorry."

She was too broken up to speak. She just curled up beside me in bed and wept. She was a strong woman. We even worked out together sometimes. I rarely saw her cry or open up about my dad.

I hugged her and held her and kissed her on the cheek. We fell asleep together just like that. Until at some point in the night I heard her get up and go to the bathroom down the hall. She returned a few minutes later, shutting the door behind her again. All the lights were out but I knew it was her. She climbed back into bed and kissed me on the cheek. She held on to me tightly. We were both fairly wide awake now.

"What's it like?" she asked.

"What?"

"What's it like making love to your own sister?"

"I was afraid to at first, I mean it was her idea, but we just have this really special bond. Like she says, we practically share each other's bodies anyway as twins. We just fit together perfectly. I'm glad she's on birth control or we'd be in real trouble!"

"Ha, that's a problem I don't have" laughed my mother.

"What do you mean?"

"After my hysterectomy I can't have any more babies. You're all I've got."

"Does that mean you can't... you know."

"I could if I wanted to."

"But all these years you haven't. Why not?"

"No one is like your father." She stated, almost crying again.

"I am!" I blurted out, trying to console her. Then the weight of what I just said sank into both of us. Here I was holding my mother in bed. I was down to my boxers. I didn't even know what she was wearing. But I wondered.

Then I felt her hands caressing me, running from my scruffy hair down my cheek and my neck, feeling the muscles on my chest, squeezing the muscles on my legs in the dark.

"You really are, you really, really are" she sighed. "I could never keep my hands off him." I felt her hands continuing to rub all over me. I liked it.

"You know I love you as much as he did, Mom" I assured her.

"I doubt that" she sighed again.

I just wanted to cheer her up. "Let me prove it to you."

"How?"

"The same way I prove it to Jess."

"Oh."

"When we first had sex she told me to pretend she was Katie, my ex. So just pretend I'm Dad."

"Are you offering..."

"I would do anything to make you feel better, Mom. I want you to know how much I love you." I guided her hand down to my boxers and let her feel my hardness. She slipped her hand under the waistband and wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

"You feel just like him" she breathed as she pondered what she wanted to do, what she wanted me to do. She couldn't deny her own body's reaction to mine, her arousal, the blood flow, her hard nipples...

Finally she made up her mind. "Call me Deborah." I had never called my mother by her first name in my life, but I wanted her to be back in time with him.

"Yes, Deborah."

"Tell me you want me" she whispered.

"I want you so badly Deborah" I moaned, trying to imitate what I thought his voice would be.

Then I felt her slide my boxers down my legs, exposing my hard cock in the night air. Then I felt her lips on mine, kissing me more deeply than any girlfriend ever had, her tongue probing my mouth as I felt her fingers grip my shaft once again, squeezing me gently as her fingertips grazed my loose testicles, sending shivers up my spine.

"Mmmm Deborah, yesss...."

"John you're making me wet." My father's name was John.

Suddenly she sat up and pulled off what sounded like just a t-shirt. Then she laid down on top of me, just skin on skin. She was totally naked. My hands wandered up and down her smooth back. I felt her breasts press against my chest. My hands naturally rested on her firm round ass. She did work out a lot. Her body was in great shape. After all, she was only 39. She continued to kiss me like I was her long lost husband.

"Feel how wet I am John"

I moved one hand down her ass and pressed a finger into her womb. The same womb my sister and I were in. To my surprise she felt just like my sister, tight, wet, hot, slippery. I heard her moan so I fingered her even deeper, rubbing my knuckles inside her.

"Oh John, I'm ready for it" she breathed into my ear. Before I could do anything about it she grabbed my stiff cock in her hand and guided it between her wet labia. Instinctively I thrust upward to meet her body in the air, sinking my cock into her.

"Fuck! Wait!" She cried, gripping my arms and holding me down as I felt her body quiver. She already had her first orgasm. As soon as it subsided she started riding me up and down, grinding her clit on my body as I greedily thrust up into her mature pussy. My fingers dug into her tight ass as we bucked up and down, rocking the bed. Soon her grinding yielded a second orgasm, this one more powerful than the first. I held her tightly in my arms, nearly every inch of my throbbing cock inside her while the waves of pleasure rolled over her body. But she wanted more.

"Please keep going, give it to me John!" she begged.

So I rolled us over and nestled my hips between her legs. I felt her bend her knees. My hands cupped her large pillowy soft breasts as I pushed my tip back into her. My sister has beautiful firm breasts, but my mother's are so much softer and malleable in my hands. I vaguely remembered suckling on her as a toddler. Now I held on to them, squeezing her breasts as I sunk my cock into her womb, pressing her body into the mattress with every thrust.

"Fuck!" She cried out again. "Harder, John! Harder!"

I couldn't say no so I just gave it to her with all the speed and force I could muster. We both got loud. The headboard banged against the wall. I felt my loose balls slamming against her body with each thrust of my cock into her tight cunt. I built up to a crescendo of animal lust and pure sexual desire until I blurted out,

"Deborah, I can't hold it in much longer!"

"Give it to me!" She squealed, grabbing my shoulders.

As I felt myself losing control I imagined being my father, fucking her like this on their wedding night. I had never felt like so much of a man. I felt the first shot of my hot cum ripple down my shaft and flood into my own mother's womb. As my orgasm consumed my mind and body I realized I could finally do for my mother what my father was no longer around to do. With my hot semen shooting into her in stream after hot stream, I thought, what an honor, to take my father's place.

I couldn't stop cumming. I just pushed into her and let it release. I'm sure I moaned. It felt so good and natural to give her every drop of my hot load. Just when I thought I had no more left, I felt my balls tighten and a few more hot streams rushed out of me into her.

My mother lay there silently, receiving my semen into her body, breathing hard but with her eyes closed, still back in time, I guess, remembering the last time my father had flooded her body with his cum like I just had.

Then she opened her eyes and looked at me. The moon had risen enough by now to filter in through my bedroom window. I saw her exposed breasts on her chest, her big round areolas, her erect nipples. Her hands slid from my shoulders down to my bare ass where she gripped me and held my body against hers, my hard cock still throbbing inside her body.

The irony of our sexual union now dawned on her. "Josh I can feel your sperm tingling inside me. That's where your life began, and now you've given that seed of life back to me."

She tilted her head back and arched her back. I felt her grip my legs between hers and then her pussy clenched around my hard shaft, gripping me with all the power of her muscles down there.

"Mmmmmm" she sighed, enjoying the moment.

"Your penis hasn't been inside me since the day you were born."

"I feel like it belongs there" I told her as sweetly as a good son can say anything to his loving mother.

Just then I heard my sister's voice behind me from the doorway.

"It belongs in me, too."

Oh my God, had she seen the whole thing?

To be continued...