Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels as good as it looks," she purred. "I wonder what it tastes like?"

Then she gently soaped my balls, and journeyed over everything one more time, just for good measure. Then it was down each leg, feeling out the muscles.

"Nice and tight, just the way I like it."

She caressed each foot while she washed it, then directed me under the spray one final time.

"All done!"

"You sure you didn't miss anything?"

"Positive," she laughed back.

"I have a high standard of thoroughness to match."

"You do, don't you?"

"Turn around, dirty girl."

Jessica giggled at the double meaning and turned around. I started on her back, cleaning but also exploring myself. I could feel the toned muscles ripple under my touch. I remembered that Jessica was in a rowing club. It was working for her.

Next her arms, sleek and strong. Then around to her belly, taut and gently rippling under my caresses. Finally, I moved up to her breasts, cupping them in my soapy hands. Jessica shuddered, and I could feel the hard nubs of her nipples pushing into my palms.

"I love your breasts," I said.

"Feel better without the fabric in the way?"

"Much better."

"Same here."

I laughed and got my hands soapy again. I started a sensuous caress of Jessica's neck, then worked gently around to her face. Her skin thrilled under my touch, and I could feel her body respond to each of my moves. I rinsed her face, then got a blob of shampoo lathered up in my hands. I got her brunette hair lathered, then started a gentle scalp massage. Jessica was purring, completely surrendered to my attentions. I let her enjoy that for a long time, then I got her under the spray and rinsed out her hair.

"That was divine. You can do that again whenever you want."

"There's a price to pay."

"And I'm good for it."

"I didn't say what it was."

"I know."

I laughed and slid my hands down to her sides. She leaned back into me. I lathered up my hands and cupped her ass, soaping and feeling the soft skin covering a tight, rounded butt. Jessica moaned.

"Your body is fantastic, Jessica."

"Thank you. Take your time and enjoy it."

I accepted her invitation and reached down to coax her legs further apart. I felt her leg move, but it didn't stop. Her butt rippled as she raised her foot to rest on the ledge of the tub. She had opened herself up completely to me. I took advantage, caressing her ass and feeling out each contour. Jessica hummed her approval. Sensing the mood, I raised my left hand up her side and cupped a breast from beneath. A lusty moan answered me. I caressed the firm globe and rasped her hard nipple into my palm. With my other hand, I let my fingers dip in between her legs and frame her pussy.

"Yessss," she whispered.

I started a slow massage of her pussy lips, and Jessica writhed in my hands. She was magnificent, fully attuned to the pleasure coursing through her body. I let her climb slowly, not wanting to rush such a fantastic experience.

But climb she did, and I felt her body shift gears. I started squeezing her straining nipple, and I let my fingers dip into her hot, wet opening. Jessica twisted her body to wring out all the sensation possible from my hands. She also ground her ass back into my palm. I let my thumb slide into her crack.

"Oh, God, yes!" she panted.

With that enthusiastic consent, I slid my thumb over the tight ring of her anus while my fingers sought out her clit. Jessica went wild, humping into my hand and panting out "Yes!" over and over.

The tension built in her body until she felt like a coiled spring. Then she locked up and screamed as a huge convulsion ripped through her body. I held on while my fingers felt the waves spasm through her breast, ass, and pussy. If she was feeling anything like I was feeling, it had to be one intense orgasm.

Jessica's body kept riding it out while she sobbed and whimpered through a long series of contractions. I just held her quivering body, stunned at the connection to such raw sexuality.

Finally, Jessica shuddered one last time and hung her head to suck in oxygen. I relaxed my hold on her breast and pussy and just lightly caressed while she came back to earth. After some tremors and aftershocks, her body finally went limp in my hands.

"What happened?" she wondered.

"I don't know, but that's the most intense orgasm I've ever seen."

"Any more, and I would have died. My whole body went on overload."

"You were beautiful, Jessica. I'm in awe."

"My body was responding to your magic, Logan. You know what I need."

Jessica pulled her leg down from the side of the tub and raised herself up. Her arms reached out and she pulled me in for a tight kiss.

"Thank you for giving me that gift, Logan. You've made your new girlfriend very happy for all kinds of reasons." Jessica alternated deep kisses with sucking on my lips, while her breasts and jutting nipples pushed into my chest. Finally, she pulled back.

"Finish soaping me up, so I can pull you into bed and play some more?"

"Gladly."

Jessica chuckled, and I got some soap and washed up her naughty parts, then soaped down her firm legs.

We finished and toweled each other off, then she took my hand.

"Follow me to the magic kingdom?"

"Lead on, girlfriend."

I started to follow her, then paused. She felt the change and turned, a question in her eyes.

"Jessica, we should talk about protection. I don't have any with me."

"Thanks for asking, Logan." She took both of my hands and came close, her eyes filling mine. "We are going to get very intimate, Logan. I am protected and healthy. You won't regret anything you do with me."

I looked into her expectant face. "Thank you, Jessica. I am healthy also, and you are safe to get as intimate as you want with me."

Jessica grinned. "Medically safe, maybe, but I don't know if my virtue will be safe."

"That won't be safe at all."

"Mmmmm. Follow me," she said, pulling me along into the bedroom.

We got to her bed and she pulled the covers down, then turned me and gently pushed me back onto it. She smiled her approval at my willingness to let her lead, then climbed over me. Pulling her hair to the side, she leaned down. Her eyes got closer, and closer, until they filled my own. She stopped, and we simply looked into each other's eyes.

Except it was not so simple. It was the most intimate, complex thing I had ever done. Messages flashed back and forth, and I was drawn to completely open up. I did, and Jessica's eyes widened in wonder. She plunged in, and a deeper intimacy followed. I didn't think, but just let the communication happen. A general feeling emerged that she would always be close to me, and that felt really good. I saw her eyes light up at something similar, and they crinkled as a huge smile lit up her face. Mine responded, and we both laughed in delight.

Suddenly, Jessica dropped down and crushed her lips to mine, driving her tongue deep into my mouth. Her body vibrated in excitement and carried me along. I had never felt a partner so much on fire--she redefined what it meant for a woman to be in sexual heat. My cock hardened to a bar of steel in response.

Jessica felt that, and her hand snaked back to find my cock. She pointed it at her opening and sank her hips down. My cock entered a volcano of molten fire that formed a snug fit to the contours of my shaft. I involuntarily moaned in response, and I felt the grin in Jessica's lips. She kept going until I was deeply implanted, and I felt her sigh as her depths were opened up. She kept me there as her lips continued to make love to mine.

I realized that Jessica was going to teach me a lot about intimacy as we continued our deep connection, joined at our hips and lips. My hands roamed along her skin, amplifying the electricity that crackled between us. We let that build for a long while, then--with a deep kiss--Jessica lifted herself up.

Her shifting weight drove me even deeper inside her, and we both gasped. My eyes drank in the sight of a beautiful woman in deep arousal. My hands were drawn to her quivering breasts and straining nipples, and she sighed as I started a gentle massage.

She let me play for a while, then I felt the first subtle rocking of her hips. Jessica brought a hand to her lips and licked her fingers sensuously. Winking at me, she dropped her hand down between her legs. As she played with herself, her hips drove harder, driving my cock in and out of her depths. I didn't look down, because I find it incredibly arousing to see a woman masturbate, and I didn't want to blow my stack. Besides, I was having too much fun watching Jessica's happy eyes, which were locked onto my own.

I watched her climb to climax, and I worked her nipples harder to match her passion level. Her hips moved faster, and my cock thrilled to her hot, wet, silk caressing every ridge. I felt my orgasm begin to pool in my depths.

We were so connected that we journeyed together. I watched Jessica's eyes tighten just when I started to squeeze back against the cum seeking to boil out. I felt her fingers dancing furiously against her clit, and I clamped down hard on her nipples. She jolted and then threw her head back, crying out to a convulsion that possessed her body.

Her sheer eroticism hit me like a tidal wave, and I crashed and pitched through the raging foam of my own climax. I lost track of Jessica for a moment while stunning jolts of electricity jangled all my senses. When I came back, we were both writhing into each other, fully releasing the tension we had built together. I realized that I was clamping on to Jessica's breasts for dear life, and I loosened the pressure to a gasp from her.

When I had collected myself, I looked back into her eyes, which were filled with wonder, gratitude, and joy. I reacted with a big smile, and her face lit up like the sunrise. We spent a long time sharing that moment, then her smile turned fun and naughty.

"I amreallyglad that I sat in your lap last night."

"I'm glad you did it again."

Jessica burst out laughing, then we both jerked as fresh aftershocks jolted our hypersensitive sexes. That got us laughing harder, and we both twitched and shuddered through a solid giggling fit.

When we recovered, I tried speaking again.

"I'm very happy that you took that initiative, Jessica. It moved things along."

"Big time," she reflected. "The place and mood allowed us to open up, and I was thrilled with what you shared. Like, I felt totally comfortable playing with myself since you told me, and it was awesome."

Suddenly she leaned down, gave me a kiss, and moved her lips close to my ear.

"Itoldyou that you wouldn't regret anything you said, didn't I?"

"Believe me when I say that I don't regret a single thing."

"That's the right answer because we are going to have many amazing times together, Logan."

She moved her lips back to mine and started a slow make-out session. I felt her rise up slightly and straighten each leg out, then she settled back down with my cock still securely nestled in her depths. I let my hands caress her along her back, and she purred her content. We spent a long, languid time just communicating by touch, and Jessica taught me how magical the afterplay could be. She finally rested her head on my chest, and I slipped into a pleasant haze, totally at peace with the world.

I woke when I felt her stir, and we held each other while we returned to awareness. Jessica moved up to kiss me again, and the kiss extended into deep tongue-sharing.

"Think you can play again?"

"Oh yeah. I've got a sexy girl to play with."

Jessica smiled and leaned in to kiss me again. I let my hands roam along her back, finding the places where her breath caught or she sighed. Eventually, I rolled her over and hovered over her.

"Let's see what I can do with this body," I said as I started kissing down her neck.

I explored all around her neck and shoulders, building a map of the places that turned her on. Then I worked these over until she was squirming under me. After a little more kissing, I went lower and travelled around her chest, slowly working toward her straining breasts.

"Finally!" she gasped when I nibbled up her breast. The skin was pebbled and feverish. I thrilled to find such signals of desire--I love women whose bodies respond so clearly to stimulation. After teasing for a while, I flicked a nipple and she jumped. Having mercy, I took the hard nub between my lips and explored and pleasured. Jessica's nipples jutted fully erect, and I thrilled again to find her arousal so easy to read.

After a long session of abusing her nipples, I started moving down, and Jessica's breath caught. I explored her tummy and navel while she writhed under me, sometimes twitching when I found a ticklish spot.

When the musk of her arousal washed over me, I lowered myself and kissed around her thighs. Jessica spread her legs wide in invitation, and I moved inward, teasing her swollen outer lips. Then it was further in, finding the inner lips flushed with neat and moisture. I tasted her unique musk mixed with the salty tang of my previous cum, and I lapped deeply into her pussy.

Jessica was moaning now, and I looked up to see her head twisting side to side. Satisfied that I had her where I wanted her, I moved up and flicked her clit.

"Oh, God," she reacted, shoving her pussy into my face. I took the hint and lashed her clit in earnest, driving her wild. I kept at it while she moaned and bucked under me, the tension building in her body. I saw movement and looked up to see her fingers clamp around her nipples, rolling the hard nubs firmly.

Jessica's body wound tighter and tighter, until her breath was labored and her back was arched off the bed. Finally, she exploded with a cry, and I felt the contractions pulse in her pussy. I witnessed a glorious cum, and got to feel Jessica shiver and twist to release all the stored tension in her body. Finally, she relaxed on the bed, and I felt her hands move to play in my hair. I took the hint and kept my tongue soothingly against her pussy while she enjoyed the afterglow.

Jessica took a long breath, then sighed. "That. Was. Amazing." She pushed my head away, and sat up, pulling us both onto our knees.

"Nice to see that excited you," she approved as she encircled my erect cock in her fingers. Then she looked up and laughed.

"Your face is covered in girl cum. Let's clean you up." And she attacked my lips with hers. After another tongue duel, she leaned in to my ear.

"You make me so fuckinghot," she whispered in confession. Then she dropped down and engulfed my cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue and sucking hard. I groaned, and my erection hardened to steel as she worked her magic. She popped off, then spun around, presenting her upturned ass to me.

"Ride me. Hard," she commanded.

I wasted no time and lined up my cock with her molten entrance. I sank inside to groans from both of us, then grabbed her hips and pulled back firmly.

"Yes!" I got in reply, and I started pistoning into her. She pushed back firmly and matched my pace, so I went harder, to another exclamation of approval. Jessica's firm ass rippled with each thrust, and a solid slapping sound filled the room. Having cum once before, I settled in for a solid round of hard fucking, enjoying the satisfaction of slamming my rod deep into Jessica's pussy.

We went at it for a while, until I noticed a flush creep around her neck. Almost on cue, Jessica raised a hand to her lips, wet the fingers, and then reached under herself to find her clit. I felt the frantic rubbing, and a tingle raced through my body to see yet another display of Jessica's eroticism.

Soon her back arched in tension, and my body locked into hers, my climax approaching fast. I squeezed back to stave it off, and kept pounding. My hands felt her body go rigid, and her back bowed impossibly high. Then she convulsed under me and screamed. Her orgasm ripped mine through me, and I pushed inside her as far as I could while I jetted into her clutching pussy. We both twisted and ground into each other, finding every way to squeeze all the goodness out of a mighty climax.

As the fires died down, we stayed tightly coupled, and I caressed her back and legs while she purred under me. When the time was right, I eased out, and we both collapsed down on our backs.

"That was fantastic, Jessica."

"Oh, God, I am socompletelysatisfied. I've been ravished six ways from Sunday, and my body loves it."

"I love your body."

"I can tell. You have a season pass to my body, Logan. Use it well."

"That I can do." I leaned over to kiss her again. We then simply relaxed, watching the ceiling while we gathered our strength.

After a while, Jessica turned to me, and grinned.

"Time to get up, lover boy."

"Do we have to?"

"We're going to clean up, and then you're taking me out for the evening. I'm a lady, and I have standards. I never have sex without a first date."

I laughed and took her hand, getting up and pulling us both out of bed. "Come on, dirty girl. Looks like I have to clean you up again."

"Naughty boy, you want to get in the showernakedwith me? My Mom told me never to do that with boys."

"We're going to do a whole lot of things your Mom told you not to do."

Jessica laughed. "At least not till I found the right boy. She's more open than you think. Come on."

Special thanks to DawnJ for her editorial comments and encouragement. I love writing for her.

As authors, one of the greatest rewards is getting comments on our work--it's what drives us to write more. Please let me know what you thought of the story. How did it make you feel? What does it make you think of? I also eagerly read and appreciate direct feedback. Thanks,

Antonio

12