Confessions Ch. 01

Story Info
Incestous confession leads to a dangerous new relationship.
3.8k words
4.46
120.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zombie22
zombie22
84 Followers

The dark wood of the psychiatrist’s desk reminded Michael of a coffin. Dr. Dryden on the other hand didn’t strike Michael as your typical shrink. She looked to be in her early thirties and her dark brown hair fell loose around her shoulders. Michael expected a stern looking German woman with a severe bun and thick black glasses. Michael was also surprised that there wasn’t a couch in the room and felt a little disappointed at that fact.

“I am glad that you decided to come today.” Dr. Dryden said.

“I didn’t really want to show up if you want to know the truth.” Michael said.

“The truth is what we are here for, and I know that seeking counseling can be intimidating.” Dr. Dryden said.

“My parents are the ones responsible for me being here.” Michael said.

“You are a nineteen year old man, if you choose too; you can walk out at any time.” She said.

“I might do that. Part of me wants to get a lot of stuff off my chest and the other part wants me to run out of the building and never come back.” Michael said.

“I want you to know that I am here to help and that my door will always be open if you decide to return. Now tell me why you think that you are here.” Dr. Dryden said.

“I know why I am here.” Michael said.

“If you know, go ahead and tell me.” Dr. Dryden replied.

“I haven’t been able to function since my sister’s death.” Michael said.

“How does your sister’s death make you feel?” Dr. Dryden asked.

“I can’t believe that she is gone. I feel a sense of responsibility for it. I feel that if we had made different choices that she would be here right now. I should have been there for her.” Michael said.

“These are all normal feelings. I think that you have done well by just acknowledging that these feelings exist. Please tell me more on why you feel responsible.” Dr. Dryden said.

“Angie and I didn’t have what you would call a normal relationship. In fact it was pretty fucked up. I know that you will judge me. Even if you say that you want to help me I will be able to sense in your eyes and actions that you are judging me.” Michael said.

“My job isn’t to judge. My job is to help you work through your pain. You will never be able to work through the pain unless you let it out. Tell me why your relationship wasn’t normal.” Dr. Dryden said.

“I will tell you but, I reserve the right to ignore any advice that you want to dispense. The only reason that I am going to tell you is that some one should know the truth.

Angie was the star of the family. She excelled in every endeavor that she thought was worth her time. It was almost as if she had a natural talent for everything, but the area that she truly excelled was the school choir. I remember my parents dragging us across the United States in an effort to let every one hear her amazing voice. She took first place in every competition she ever entered. As soon as she graduated high school she accepted a full ride music scholarship at an academy for the performing arts. My parents never failed to heap praise on her at every opportunity.

My parents weren’t the only one to acknowledge her abilities. She was practically royalty at our school. Her beauty was only matched by her kindness. She was the epitome of blond perfection. There were boys lining up at our door in an effort to woo her and just have the opportunity to be at her side.

I on the other hand always seemed to be in the middle of the pack. I was on the honor roll and managed to do well, but I never stood out in the crowd. I feel like a cliché machine, spouting all these metaphors but it is the only way to accurately get my point across. I will always be, “Angie Grayling’s little brother”, Nothing more and nothing less.

The only person who ever saw me for me, was Angie. She would come to my room and actually ask me about how I was doing. She would take time out of what ever she was doing and care about me. I cherished those moments and I can’t believe that they will never happen again.” Michael said.

“I can tell that you loved her very much. It is always comforting to have a sounding board, some one to make you feel special. Everything that you have told me is perfectly normal. In families where one child is blessed with extraordinary talent, the other children almost always feel as if they are ignored or feel that they have received less attention. I don’t see where you believe that your relationship wasn’t normal.” Dr. Dryden said.

“I have only told you a small part of the story. That was the part that everyone knows, the part that everyone has seen. The real truth was that Angie and I were in love. I’m sure that you won’t believe it, but it was real love.” Michael said.

Dr. Dryden did her best not to raise an eyebrow, fearing that the slightest signal of disapproval would cause Michael to bolt out of the office.

“When you say in love, do you mean that you and Angie were in a sexual relationship?” Dr. Dryden said.

“Yes we did have sex, but we were really in love. The love was always there since the beginning, but the sex had only been going on for about a year and a half.

Angie and I were always very close. She was just a year older than I, and we were often mistaken for twins. There are way too many pictures of us in matching clothes; it is kind of embarrassing really. We fought and beat each other up like most kids do when they are about nine or ten years old but I distinctly remember being very jealous if any boy even tried to talk to her. There were more than a few bloody noses handed out on my part. I remember that I once broke a kids arm after he pushed Angie to the ground. I remember being filled with rage. Angie held my hand on the way back home and told me that she was happy that I was there to protect her. I was nine years old that day and I was sure that I wanted to protect Angie for the rest of my life.

My parents were always very busy. My mother worked at a real estate office and my father owns a construction company. The only time that I recall them being actively involved with us is when they were dragging Angie to recitals. There were many evenings where we were left practically alone. Angie and I would sleep on the couch next to each other and just hold each other without any sense of wrong doing. In our early teens she would sometimes sneak into my room and sleep next to me. It was purely innocent. I had no ill intentions towards her.

I can tell you the exact moment when I first felt lust for Angie. Angie had turned sixteen years old and was allowed to go out on real dates. I remember feeling anxious when she didn’t return home on time. I could just imagine some stupid jock asshole trying to cop a cheap feel off of her. It was almost too much for me to take. I remember hearing a car door slam and heard Angie’s footsteps trying to discreetly make it to her room. I was sure that I heard her sobbing in the next room. I felt a sudden urge to go to her room but I managed to control it. I watched the minutes tick away on the clock and heard a slight tapping on my door.

Angie walked in and her running mascara confirmed that she had been crying. I didn’t even have to ask her what happened. She sat on the bed and began pouring her heart out. She had started dating a senior named Brad Wilson, and he had expected what most senior guys expected. Angie told me that he wouldn’t take no for an answer and nearly ripped her panties off. He finally relented and drove her home without even acknowledging her. She started to weep again I did my best to hold her and contain my rage.

The next day while walking to history class I heard Brad bragging how he was the first one to fuck Angie Grayling. The other guys looked at him as if he was a conquering hero. I didn’t even realize what happened next until I saw the blood on my hands. It took three teachers to pull me off of Brad. I was suspended for the rest of the year and had to attend summer school. It was worth it. That night Angie snuck into my room and kissed me on the lips. She smiled and told me that she was proud of her protector. That was the first night I remembered masturbating with visions of Angie in my head.

Everything seemed to return to normal after that incident. Angie reclaimed her mantle of unattainable perfection and I slowly adjusted to normal life in school. Angie continued to date but never really had a serious relationship. I had a few girlfriends enter my life but they all seemed to be vapid and uninteresting compared to Angie.

The night before Angie left for the academy was beginning of the change in our relationship. I watched her pack her things and tried to remain in the background. I could see some concern in her eyes. At eighteen she was going to compete and participate with the very best musicians in the country. That night I heard the familiar knock at my door. Angie walked in wearing a very short cotton bathrobe. I felt my throat becoming dry and my head was spinning. She had a serious look on her face that night. She walked over to my bed and sat on the edge. I tried to speak but she put her index finger over my lips and looked in my eyes. Her blue eyes welled with unspoken emotion. She stood up and let her robe fall to the floor. She stood in front of me totally naked. I could see the tan lines on her exquisite body. Her pussy was shaved completely bare and her breasts stood out on her chest like swollen tear drops. I didn’t speak a word when she climbed into my bed. She reached to turn out the light on my night stand and pulled me close to her. I could feel her warm skin practically burning my bare chest. After a few moments I could tell that she had fallen asleep. I lay there next to her, listening to her breathing. My cock was standing at full attention threatening to tear through my boxer shorts.

I wasn’t sure when I fell asleep. All that I know was that the next morning she had left with my mother to the airport.” Michael said.

“Michael, I hate to tell you that our time is up. I think that you have been very brave and honest by telling me your story. I want to hear the rest of what you have to say. It is very important to me that you come back tomorrow. I will clear some extra time on my schedule so you won’t have to be cut short.” Dr Dryden said.

Michael didn’t answer but Dr. Dryden could tell by the look in his eyes that he would return. As he turned and walked towards the door, Dr. Dryden was surprised to feel a tingling sensation in her pussy. She had heard many stories of depravity and sexual peccadilloes, but none had ever left her squirming in her seat. She tried to shake it off and think of a plan of action to assist Michael.

The morning went slowly for Dr. Dryden as she listened to her last patient of the morning. She did her best to not watch the clock and managed to stifle a yawn. It was rare that she felt bored during a session, but she felt anxious in anticipation of her upcoming session with Michael Grayling.

The fifty minute session passed and she decided to eat her carefully packed salad in her office instead of the lounge. As she finished her lunch she was startled by the ringing of the phone. She pressed the answer button and listened to the familiar voice of her secretary, Joan.

“Yes Joan?” She asked.

“Michael Grayling is here to see you and said that he would like to start early if he could.” Joan said.

“Go ahead and show him in.” Dr Dryden said.

A few seconds passed and the office door opened. Michael walked in dressed smartly in a pale blue dress shirt with no tie and khaki pants. His dirty blond hair seemed tussled in a precise manner. He appeared to be a typical preppy college kid. Dr. Dryden became aware of her own attire. She had picked out a nearly translucent white blouse and a black skirt with pale white hose fastened tightly to a white garter belt. She wondered if she had unconsciously dressed provocatively for Michael. When she made eye contact with Michael she felt a twinge of excitement race up her back.

“Sit down Michael.” She said.

Michael sat down and Dr. Dryden became aware of his gaze looking her up and down. She slowly walked over to the chair next to Michael and grabbed her notebook.

“How are you feeling today?” She asked.

“I’m not sure. I drove by the office a few times before I decided to actually park and walk in. I’m not sure how yesterday’s session effected me. I felt a little drained and somewhat relieved but that only lasted for a few hours. I began to feel a quite resentful and I wondered what you were thinking about me.” Michael answered.

“I think that you are experiencing feelings that are quite expected after opening up and revealing bottled up emotions and experiences. I am pleased that you decided to return. I was wondering how I was going to finish my day.” Dr. Dryden said.

“I decided that if I was going to tell you my story that I might was well tell you everything and not worry about censoring myself. I figure that at least one person will know about Angie and I.” Michael Said.

“Yesterday we ended with Angie leaving for college. How did you feel about that?” Dr. Dryden asked.

“At first I felt a sense of relief. I was concerned about the direction of our relationship. I knew that I wanted her very badly but the feelings of guilt and shame would have been overwhelming. The first year went by quickly and I was occupied with my girlfriend at the time, Amy. I was sowing my oats like any high school age guy would but in the back of my mind I couldn’t wait till I saw Angie again. Angie seemed to be happy the first year of college. She would send me letters and always let me know how she was feeling. She ended every letter telling me how much she missed me and promised me a great present for my eighteenth birthday.

Angie came back home for a short break in October of her second year. I was eager to see her and celebrate my eighteenth birthday. I drove nearly five hours away from our town to pick her up at the only large airport in our state and was startled at what I saw. Her blond hair had been dyed a dark auburn and her bright blue eyes seemed dimmer. She was wearing a tight black blouse that exposed a lot of cleavage and a short grey skirt with dark stockings. She smiled and gave me a long hug as soon as she saw me. I noticed that there were tears in her eyes but she turned away from me as soon as I noticed. I could tell that she wasn’t in a hurry to go home.

Angie decided that we should wait to go home until the morning. She called mom and dad and spun a story about how her luggage was lost and wouldn’t arrive until the next day. My parents bought her story without any resistance. They always believed what ever Angie said without fail. Angie called and arranged at hotel room and we decided to go out to dinner before we checked in.

The conversation at dinner started with banal small talk but I could tell that Angie desperately wanted to tell me something. I felt uneasy and a little scared about what Angie might have to say. She looked a little hurt when I gave her an update about my girlfriend. It was after that bit of news that she decided to open up.

Angie started to dry and tell me about how much she thought about us. She told me about how she worried if I was happy and felt miserable leaving me virtually alone. I did my best to let her know that even though I missed her that I new that she was out there making a name for herself. We barely started eating dinner when she grabbed my hand and told me that she wanted to go to the hotel.

I lugged Angie’s luggage to the hotel room and was startled when I noticed that there was only one bed in the room. Angie gave me sly look and smiled at my surprise. She walked to the bathroom carrying a small bag and shut the door. I sat in a chair and clicked past all of the boring local television stations. My heart was pounding in my chest and I kept thinking about the night before she left for school.

She was in the bathroom for quite a while and I began to worry about her. Just as I was ready to get up and check on her I heard her voice telling me to shut the lights off and take off my clothes. I could hardly see in the darkness and the blue glow from the television made the scene seem surreal. She told me to turn away from her and close my eyes. I did what I was told and heard her delicate footsteps creeping up on me. I felt a cold brush of silk on my neck and then around my eyes. She tied the cloth around my eyes and led me to a chair. Before she sat my down she pulled off my boxer shorts I was now completely naked. My cock was so hard it was aching. Angie softly sat me down on the chair and I could feel the warmth of her breath on my neck. She told me that she had been waiting along time for this moment and that I was now ready for her birthday gift.

At that moment the realization that my sister was seducing me was the first moment that I felt truly alive. Angie kissed my mouth like a person overcome by hunger. Her tongue snaked its way down to my aching cock. Her mouth was so warm and soft. The sensation was almost overwhelming. It was as if by taking away my sight, she magnified my remaining senses. I came very quickly and Angie swallowed every drop of my cum. I felt Angie’s arms wrap around me and warmth of her naked flesh as she straddled me in the chair.” Michael Said.

Dr. Dryden watched Michael closely as he took a break from telling his story. She felt his gaze upon her. She became self conscious about her sopping pussy and how much Michael’s story had affected her. His gaze pierced through her and she was startled as her hands seemed to move against her will. She slowly pulled up her coal black skirt and exposed the tops of her pristine white stockings. Michael’s gaze was unwavering and hypnotic. She knew that she was about to take a step over the line from which she could never return.

Michael looked at Dr. Dryden’s shapely legs and felt his cock spring to life. She stood up from her chair and walked to the window facing her desk. She closed the blinds and walked towards Michael. She hiked up her skirt slightly and began to unfasten the ivory buttons of her garter belt. The silence in the room was only broken by the rhythmic breathing between them. She gracefully shifted her hands and slowly pulled down a pair of tiny white panties. She picked the panties up and lifted them to her face. Michael shuddered as Dr. Dryden inhaled deeply her musky scent. She walked towards Michael and rubbed the panties against his face. The small bundle of silky fabric was soaking wet.

“Do you see what you have done to me? I want to hear every detail about your relationship. I want no encounter forgotten or details spared. With every story you tell I will give you more of me.” She said.

Michael wasn’t given a chance to respond. As soon as the words left her lips, Dr. Dryden began to unbutton Michael’s pants and freed his rock hard cock. Michael quickly shifted in his chair while Dr. Dryden took off her skirt. Her dark brown hair fell loosely and framed the pale skin of her face. Her eyes seemed to turn dark grey instead of light blue. Michael rose from his chair and pulled her close to him. She gasped as he pushed her to the floor. She lay there and offered herself willingly. His cock entered her waiting pussy with ease.

“Fuck me hard!” She blurted out.

Michael grabbed her wrists and held them over her head and against the floor. She tried to stifle her moans but it was useless. She drew her legs closer to her body and moaned in pleasure as Michael pounded her helpless pussy. Her orgasm shook through her body with an intensity that she had never known. Moments before coming Michael pulled out of Dr. Dryden and spurted thick ropes of hot cum on her thick pubic hair and expensive blouse. Mrs. Dryden reached up and grabbed Michel and pulled him close to her.

“You can call me Renee.” She whispered in his ear.

zombie22
zombie22
84 Followers
12