Confessions Ch. 02

Story Info
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
4.2k words
4.13
11.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: As I worked on part two of my little tale, I found it was incredibly difficult to continue omitting names. After a long internal debate, I've added names. Whether they're everyone's actual names or not is up to your imagination to decide...

*

I stared at the ceiling fan continuing to cycle the warm August air around the room. I was still laying naked in bed with my sister's ex, who the night before had ravaged me the likes of which I had only dreamt of. I could still feel his fingers digging into the flesh of my hips, his warm breath on my neck, his seed clinging inside of me, whatever hadn't fallen out. I didn't sleep at all that night. I had to figure out a way to make this happen again.

Only about a day earlier, Matt had found out my sister, Katie, was cheating on him with a much older man. It was no fault of his own and more the fault of her compulsion. And while she knew it was wrong and told me this repeatedly, she couldn't stop herself. While part of me wanted to take pity on her, the majority of me couldn't deny my desire to have her ex all to myself. Let her indulge her fantasy for mature men and I would give her ex all the heated, toe-curling sex he craved but wasn't getting from her.

The scenarios that danced through my head that night covered a wide range of possibilities. Some were outrageous and hard to even imagine. Others were a bit more practical. By those early morning hours, I had narrowed it down to three ideas. I would take the day to decide what would be best. But first, I needed some more information.

I snuck my phone out and texted my sister. "You ok?" I silenced it to hide our conversation. Soon, a response came through.

"No, no sleep, I feel horrible."

"I'll come see you today, k?"

"Thanks"

I smirked as I slid the phone under the pillow. Matt started to stir next to me and a rush of adrenaline shot through me. It was like I forgot that it had all been real. Now, as he moved and our skin brushed against each other's, it was all authentic again.

His eyes opened slowly. He caught a glimpse of me and smiled, pulled me in, and kissed me on the forehead. I couldn't help but smile back.

"We could get in a lot of trouble if anyone knew about this, huh?" He asked. I couldn't answer, just nodded.

I fought myself to not ask the next question but it needed to be addressed. "I guess that means we can't do this again, huh?"

He sighed and dropped his head against the pillow. It wasn't a question he wanted to deal with right now either. As he wrestled with his thoughts, I took the chance to admire his naked body. He wasn't the peak of physical design but he wasn't far from it either. His skin clung tightly over the muscles of his back and as he breathed I could see more definition. His shoulders were perfect; nothing else needs to be said. Just as my gaze worked its way down to his beautifully-crafted ass, he picked up his head.

"No, we can't do this anymore." He didn't look at me. "Don't get me wrong, Brandy, it was amazing and I've wanted that for a long time. I just don't know what's going on with me and your sister. I don't know where that's going to go. I don't know what I want."

"I understand." I did, truly, but I hated every word. She had won simply because I could never win. I could see in the tortured look on his face that, despite the pain, deep down he still loved her. My heart sank and I thought for a moment that maybe they weren't as over as they seemed all day yesterday.

As I got to my car, though, I started to think maybe this played to my advantage. Maybe this told me which of my three options was a winner. The proverbial light bulb went off in my head. I knew what I had to do and the pieces were all in place already. Now I just had to be patient.

I stopped at home on my way to my sister's and stumbled in. I pulled my laptop open and searched frantically. I knew it was on Facebook but I couldn't find it. I scrolled seemingly forever and finally, I had it. I tried to take as many mental notes as I could. "Geeze, I'm going to need a bigger purse."

I must have looked like I'd never run before. The mix of nervousness and the need to be quick did not result in a very graceful presentation. I found my biggest purse and returned to take more mental notes. This was taking too long. As I stared at the computer screen, I suddenly remembered quite simply that I had a printer.

I grabbed the image from the printer, stuffed it in the deepest pocket of my purse, and ran out the door. I fought with myself over the whole drive to my sister's. Could I really do this? I mean, this was taking that betrayal I already felt to a whole different level.

I sat at a red light and let my thoughts drift off. I could hear him saying my name as he fucked me into the ground. I could feel his hand around my throat again. I suddenly felt the tingle of the cum he had left inside of me. My hand shot between my legs and I smirked. I completely forgot he didn't have a condom. I made a mental note to stop at the pharmacy on the way home. I needed something else anyway.

It wasn't until I pulled into my sister's driveway that I really snapped out of my fantasy. I took a moment to collect myself and then walked in. The way Katie was acting, you'd think she was the one who had been cheated on. I did my sisterly duty and acted as concerned and sorry as I could for her. All the while, I held back thoughts of the night before. I fought the urge to thank her for giving me the opportunity to be filled from behind by her now ex. I nodded, I faked interest, I offered empty support, but all the while I was plotting, scheming how I would be his slut again. It was all I could think of.

Finally, my sister paused her sobbing and looked at her phone with a grin. "He called me. I'm going to call him back, this will be a while."

"He" was the guy she had been cheating with. I knew this really would be a while, it was my chance. I waited until she disappeared around the corner and heard her start talking. All that sorrow and regret faded completely from her voice and I felt more resolved in my task.

I snuck up the stairs quietly and turned into her room. My hand fished around in my purse until I pulled the printout from it and looked it over. It was a picture of her with the subject of my fantasies. His hand was around her waist firm, like it had been the night before on mine as he used my body to appease his own desires. I bit my lip a little as I surveyed the picture. I ducked into the closet and scanned the row of clothes. There were so many options. Maybe I should just grab anything.

But the picture was specific. It was taken the night of a party. I knew he would be there and I spent hours getting ready that night yet he barely seemed to know I was there. He was too invested in my sister and the dress she was wearing that night. It was a satiny material, black with large white polka dots. His hands were all over her that night and I remember how jealous I was. They couldn't have been at the party longer than an hour. Then I stepped out to talk to a friend on the porch and saw the two of them fucking in their car, her still wearing that dress he was so mesmerized with.

Yes, it had to be that one. I flipped through the dresses and started to lose hope. There was no telling how long she would be on the phone so I had to be quick or give up. Finally, way in the back, I found it. I grabbed it off the hanger and threw it in my purse. I ran to her dresser and searched for the red headband she had worn. This was much easier to find. I looked under the bed for the black satin heels. There were dozens. I thought maybe I should abandon my search and try another day. After all, if I was caught, it would be hard to explain. I scanned the options and grabbed a few, none of which were my target.

I heard the door open downstairs. My heart jumped and I shoved the shoes in hand back under the bed. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw them. I grabbed them and quickly threw them in with the rest of my treasure. I snuck out of the room but I could hear downstairs that I was too late, she was back. Desperate, I ducked into the bathroom.

She started to come up to investigate as I slowly and gently shut the door to avoid making any sound. Soon, she reached the top of the stairs.

"Are you ok?"

Damn it, now what am I going to do? "Um, yeah I'm good... I just... do you have any tampons?"

She laughed a little. "You have the biggest purse in the world today and no tampons?" I faked a laugh a little, concerned that she had noticed the purse. "In the closet, top shelf."

"Thanks!" I grabbed one and opened it. I'm sure I was just paranoid but I could have sworn she was listening through the door to make sure I really took one.

A minute or two later, I locked the inner pocket of my purse to hide what I was stealing. I came back downstairs holding my stomach.

"Cramps?"

"Yeah." I lied, and she bought it. I had my excuse to leave and she was fine with it. She didn't check my purse but I could swear she was looking at it the whole way out the door.

I stopped at the pharmacy, but not for tampons. I took care of the night before and picked up my overdue birth control. Then I went to the hair aisle. I grabbed the right color and headed home.

I went to work on my plan. I made sure the dress fit right, the shoes were perfect, and every piece was in place. I took them all off and hid them safely. Then I dyed my hair the auburn color my sister had worn for years. It was a big change from my usual brunette but I really did look a lot like her with the new color.

I needed a day or two so the hair wouldn't bleed dye into his pillow while he fucked me. I did everything I could to keep my mind occupied so I wouldn't jump the gun. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't get the night before off my mind. I was texting him to see how he was while my fingers played between my legs. His responses were short but I could tell he was struggling a lot today. I told him I was off tomorrow and was going to check on him. He thanked me and said that was a nice offer but he didn't want to hurt me. He didn't want me to think something was starting between us and he knew I had always wanted that. As much as he enjoyed our night together, he couldn't stop thinking about his past with Katie right now. I told him I understood; he had no idea what I really meant.

I occupied my time that evening with a little shopping. I needed something special, something to complete this next attempt. I was sure this would push him over the edge if the original plan didn't work. I went to sleep satisfied that my new investment would not fail me. I was going to be his again tomorrow.

I waited as long as I could the next day. Late morning hit and my patience was gone. I put the dress on, the accessories I had stolen, and the shoes. I did my hair and makeup and compared my reflection in the mirror to the picture from that night. The way the dress hung off my slender body made me smile. The polka dots accented my every curve. The satiny material against my skin excited me. I had it.

Twenty minutes later I arrived where Matt was staying. I texted him and told him I was leaving something on his porch that would make him feel better. He thanked me and told me he would check in a minute. I ran to the porch and waited. The minutes felt like hours. I debated adding that last item I bought last night, just to be certain this would work. As I reached into my purse to get it, the door opened. He stepped out on the porch in only a pair of boxer briefs. I smiled up at him.

"What is this?" He looked aroused but confused at the same time.

I stood and walked to him quietly. "I know you want Katie and that's ok. I'll be Katie today."

He put his hands on my waist. The feel of the satin against his fingertips seemed to be enough to excite him and he flinched. I could feel him getting hard.

"You can call me by her name, you can do with me anything you want to do with her. I'm not me. Today, you get one more fuck with her." I dropped my shoulders a bit as if to say 'take me.' After a brief pause, he opened the door and let me in.

Inside, his hands wasted no time going to work on me. He loved the feel of the dress. He asked if this was THE dress and I nodded. "I remember how much you loved it that night at the party. I thought you might like to have it again."

He explored my body, gently rubbing his hands over the dress. It gave me chills. My nipples were erect, my back was arching. An overwhelming compulsion gripped me; I needed to add that extra item. "There is one difference."

He looked at me puzzled as I reached into my purse. I pulled out the collar and clamped it around my neck. Next followed the leash and handed it to him. "I don't know if you ever dominated her but today she's going to be your little slave."

His eyes lit up. He told me she was never willing to do this even though he asked repeatedly. "Well today she is fully willing." He clamped the leash to the D ring and gave it a firm tug. My head jerked forward. "Katie" He said firmly. I looked up innocently, a little scared.

"My darling little slut, I'm glad you're here. I'm going to fuck you all day."

I bowed my head. "I will do whatever pleases my Master."

He pulled me quickly into him and began kissing me deeply. His hands pressed firmly against me, slowly sliding up and down the satin dress. He was whispering my sister's name and I could tell it was turning him on. It was working but I had to play the part.

"Master, I'm so sorry I've hurt you."

"Yes, my little slut, you really have." He had a smirk on his face that excited me.

"I will gladly take any punishment my Master desires."

He tugged the leash without words and positioned me on the stairs. I stood there on all fours as he lifted the back of my dress, exposing my ass and the red lace thong under it. His hand came down hard on my ass and I gasped when it hit.

"Does my whore enjoy her punishment?"

"Yes!" It was true.

He spanked me again. And again. The repeated hits from his hand must be turning my ass bright red. I was lifting my hips into each smack to show him I liked it. Each time, he spanked harder.

He finally leaned in and called me by her name. I was lost in this character and turned on to be playing the role of my submissive slut of a sister. He whispered in my ear as chills rushed up my spine.

"You've hurt me very deeply, my slut, so now I will have to fuck you just as deeply."

"Yes please, Master. I'm ready for my punishment."

I felt the lace thong slide to the side and his throbbing cock press against me. He pulled hard on my leash and yanked on a fistful of my hair to pull my head upright. As he did so, his cock head spread my lips apart and pushed into me. I gasped and he pulled the leash and hair tighter. A single tear fell from my eye.

He was pumping slowly to spread me out. Soon, those familiar quick, deep thrusts began. I tried to drop my head but he held it up with the leash. "You will stand proudly" he ordered. Then he used the end of the leash to spank my already ripe ass. I screamed, the mix of pleasure and pain was too much to keep in. He dropped the leash and grabbed my waist again. The satin was driving him insane.

"Now you're my slave. Now I'm going to fuck you every night with your collar on like I always wanted to."

Part of me was hoping he was talking to me but I knew these words were meant for my sister.

"You will wear this dress for me when I command it and I will fuck you as I please."

"Yes, Master." I had no argument. With his hands back on my hips, the collar tugging at my throat, and the clump of my hair in his tight fist, I would have agreed to anything.

"And you will submit to me in everything you do and everything I ask."

I wanted this more than he knew. As he spoke to me as a slave, a part of me came alive. "Of course, Master, I will always obey you."

"I always wanted to conceive another child in this dress. Are you prepared to bear my child again?"

Clearly, he was still playing me as the character of Katie. The reality hit me like a brick and my response was less enthusiastic. "Yes, Master."

He slowed for a second. "This isn't just for me, is it?" I felt him lean forward and his chest touched my back, his mouth rested next to my ear. "Are you prepared to bear my child... for the first time..." I got chills. I figured he was appeasing me as I had appeased him. "Brandy, I asked you a question, my slut."

My whole body seized. My pussy contracted around his cock and the hair on my neck stood on end. My hand came up to rest gently on his face. He spoke again in a whisper.

"Brandy, I don't need her anymore. YOU are going to be my slave." I started bucking wildly and squirted hard. This made his cock the hardest I had ever felt it. He yanked on the leash and my hair as he leaned back. I felt a few hairs rip out of my scalp. The hand on my waist was slowly crushing me, bruising me even deeper. It was heaven.

"To my bed, slave, I'm going to fuck you properly."

I stumbled up the stairs, my eagerness fighting his pull on my leash. Matt kept me from running in. I had to crawl in on all fours, slowly and obediently like a good puppy. He didn't let me climb into his bed. Instead, he kept me bent over the bed and rammed me hard from behind. He made me repeatedly tell him I was his slut, his slave, his sex toy. I loved it and so did he. He asked what he could do with his slut and I told him anything. I hoped that his mind was as dirty as mine and thinking up new ways to defile my body like I was.

He pulled out and I heard shuffling in the drawer. He told me not to look back so I kept my gaze forward into the darkness. I could hear the slurping sound and a moment later I felt his lubed cock pressing against my ass. Instinctively, I tensed. Then, wanting to please him, I relaxed and he forced his way inside.

I had never been a fan of anal but this was different. My Master seemed so pleased and I wanted him to be happy. I was enjoying it. I asked him to go faster, begging my Master to fuck my ass harder. He complied. He said I was a good slut so he would give me what I wanted. I promised to always be a good slut. To be his slut.

This brought the thrusts again. It hurt but made him incredibly hard. I knew he was enjoying his new sex toy and that made it all worth it. I begged for more, faster, harder. "Rip my ass apart, Master."

He was pulling me towards him by my hips, his cock lost entirely inside my anus. I could feel my ass cheeks flattened against his body. His cock was so deep inside of me. I didn't want it to stop... but I needed one more thing. In desperation for it, I begged him.

"Oh Master, please, I need your cum up my ass. Please cum in me again. It's all I've thought of lately."

"Not until we discuss terms." My head dropped impatiently as he slowed his thrusts. "You will be my slut and mine alone, you will come to me in slutty little outfits of my choosing each day to be fucked, and you will do whatever I say, in my presence or not."

I had chills again. I was truly about to be owned. I was his property.

"Do you agree to this, slut?" I was breathing so heavily I could hardly answer. "Do you agree, Brandy?"

"YES!!!!" To hear him call my name as his slut and slave was so much more than I could stand. I could think of nothing but being his to use in response.

He pulled hard on the leash, his other hand still pulling my hips into him. "Then this is for you, my dear." His thrusting sped up again. My ass hurt but then felt extreme pleasure. Suddenly, I felt the warm rush of his cum inside me. I screamed and pulled his body close to mine as I orgasmed.

He gave a few more quick thrusts, then eased up. Finally, he slid out of me. I lay there barely able to breathe. My ass was stretched beyond belief. The nagging ache was comforting and exciting.

12