Confessions from a Lesbian Sex Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you supposed to be here to sell me the priciest clothes?" she chuckled nervously.

"I would never try to trick you," I answered coolly. I looked at her through the mirror; her reflection could have been in the cover of a magazine. She dropped her gaze demurely. And that was my queue to deliver the final stab. Whether my entire act had worked, or it hadn't, and I would know right then.

I turned and was about to exit the cabin, when she said, her eyes still fixedly on her shoes, "I think that there's something wrong with the bra, could you check it?"

"Sure," I answered smiling to myself. I clicked the lock the way I knew it wouldn't open from the outside. I took her from the shoulders again and she meekly obliged to stand right in front of the mirror. I retook my position behind her, and noticed there was nothing wrong with her straps. Oh, cheeky minx. Perhaps she wants to play after all? Trying my luck, I brushed a finger against her lower back. I heard a sharp intake of breath and her back arched slightly. I peeked over her shoulder and saw her blushing, but her eyes were carefully avoiding the mirror.

I pressed my index fingers against her shoulders and slowly started making my way down the sides of her arms.

She sighed audibly, her body shifting beneath my touch.

Encouraged by her body language I felt bolder and I took a step forward, my body now touching hers. I brushed the hair away from her right shoulder and planted a kiss on her neck. She shivered more, her head leaning to the side granting me more access. I glanced at the mirror and saw that her eyes were closed now. I leaned in and went for her neck again, this time sucking her skin and leaving a trail of wet kisses behind me. She moaned slightly and leaned her body on mine, her ass now pressing against my pelvic bone.

There was a noise outside our door and then we heard the door of the stall next to ours open and close. Her eyes fluttered open in terror. I felt her body tense against mine and try to step away, so I put my hand softly around her neck to pin her to the spot. I circled her waist and pulled her towards me.

"Shh," I whispered against her ear before capturing it with my mouth and sucking it. She threw her head back and a soft moan escaped her mouth. I flicked my tongue inside her ear a couple of times, the hand that had been holding her neck making its way down to her breast.

She pushed her chest out and I cupped her breast, flicking her erect nipple with my thumb. Her hips responded to my ministrations by grinding against my mound. I pushed my breasts against her back and nipped at her ear. I trailed kisses and nibbles down her neck while continuing to tease her nipple. My other hand trailed upwards too and paid its respects to her breast.

"Madeline, could you bring me one size bigger?" we heard the voice of the lady next to us, instructing whomever was standing outside her booth.

"Mmm," moaned Chris as I gently rubbed both her nipples, making slow circles around her breast. I stopped for a moment and with a practiced hand unclipped her bra, letting her breasts escape. I was awarded with a sight of pure beauty, hard nipples adorning their middle, and unable to control myself I now grabbed her breasts with both my hands and bit her neck.

In response, Chris leaned even further back to me, her right arm reaching back and grabbing me, pulling me towards her. Her sensitive nipples were getting hotter and harder as I continued kneading her breasts gently. Her breathing became shallower, soft moans and mewling sounds egging me to go on. I could feel her whole body tensing and ready. She reached for my face, forcing me to stop kissing her neck and brought me around to meet her. She pressed her lips against mine, readily, her mouth open forcing her tongue into my mouth.

"Yes, thank you. This will do," we heard the lady next door.

I squeezed her nipples gently and she whimpered into my mouth, her knees buckling, and her breath hot and heavy against mine. Sensing that she was ready and not wanting to waste any precious time, I dropped my hand between us to find my way inside her panties.

She was wet and waiting for me. She parted her legs to welcome me in, her body anxious for release. With two knowing fingers I parted her lips and started exploring her. I found the source of her wetness, and entered her, which made her hips buck in response. With my thumb I circled her clit. She moaned into my mouth as I touched her there for the first time, her tongue becoming even hungrier, and her kisses even more urgent.

"Chris?" we heard the voice outside and I recognized the blonde from earlier. Great timing, bimbo, I cursed in my mind.

Chris' eyes flew wide open, her face a mixture of fright and agony. She met my gaze her expression changed to that of lust and desire. She put her lips against mine and breathed, "Fuck me" before proceeding to bite my lower lip.

I couldn't let a lady down. I pushed my fingers deeper into her and continued to rub her clit with my thumb, slick with her wetness. I rubbed it in small and insistent circles, my left hand was on her breast, squeezing her nipple gently, tantalizing.

"Fuck," she whispered against me, her body already shaking in a pre-orgasmic state.

"Chris?" the woman called again.

Chris' phone then started ringing inside her discarded purse and we could hear the blonde making her way towards the stall. Chris seemed unable to move or respond, both her hands clutching me, grabbing my ass as I rubbed against her mound. I was so ready to come.

"Chris, are you in there?"

"Yes!" she managed to answer as her body started shaking violently, her eyes shut, her muscles tensing, she bit my lip hard then dug her face into my neck so as to silence her orgasmic cry. Her climax made me come hard and I shoved her against the mirror, pushing my pelvis against hers, my knees buckling beneath me.

"Are you okay?" the blonde asked just outside the door.

"Yes, yes," sighed Chris, almost panting, her face flushed, her skin sweaty. "It's just these bras, they are so tight."

"You need help? You want me to come in there?"

"No!" yelped Chris. "I'm okay, give me five minutes."

"Are you sure you're okay? You sound a bit weird, honey."

"I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute."

"Okay, I'll wait on the benches then."

"Thanks."

We heard the sound of high-heels walking away from us and Chris uttered a single "Oh my god." She smiled then, the first true, relaxed smile I had seen on her glowing face.

I was about to say something, but she put a finger on my lip, gesturing me not to speak. She started looking around for her clothes then motioned for me to turn around so she can change.

I shook my head, refusing to turn around. She arched an eyebrow and I shook my head again. No way. I leaned back on the wall of the stall and looked at her, enjoying the show.

I sighed audibly as she put on her bra and she looked at me in mock anger, a coy smile playing on her face. She then pulled off the new underwear, a wet stain clearly visible on her panties. She looked at me, then checked the price tag, then sighed and continued to put on her clothes.

She was standing in front of me fully clothed a moment later. She was about to say something, but then changed her mind and instead walked out of the stall without saying anything. Before leaving, she turned around and pushed the wet panties into my hand. She looked into my eyes, and I could see renewed desire.

She'll come back. They always do.

12