Confessions in the Family Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah ha, so that's what you guys do. I've always wondered about that." Lisa brought one of the glasses of wine over and then sat down next to me handing me my glass. I toasted her saying, "Here's to a night that I hope to never forget."

"Cheers to you too Tony. I know I'm not going to forget it." We touched glasses and took a sip. Then I set my glass down and went in for a kiss. Her long tongue greeted mine and we made out with gusto for several minutes. Her hand made it's way to my cock and the jig was up when she discovered I was swim suit free. She giggled saying,

"You naughty boy. You didn't even put on a suit."

"Why? Just to take it off? I figured why bother with it."

"Well, aren't you the presumptuous one? What kind of a girl do you think I am mister man who thinks he's gonna get some? I'm no sure thing you know."

I blushed with embarrassment saying, "Oh uhh, sorry. I didn't mean to imply... that is to say I didn't mean to make you think..." She cut me off saying,

"Shut the fuck up and give me that cock."

I stood up and presented my at attention soldier. She grabbed it and gobbled it up like she hadn't eaten in days. I looked down to see my sister wolfing me down and what an expert cock sucker she was. She took my tip into her mouth and sucked hard on it like she was giving a hickey. The pressure she was putting on it was intense then she backed off and deep throated me again. Her hand fallowed her lips, stroking me off after every mouthful. Every once in a while she would circle my head with that enormous tongue of hers and even wriggled it into my pee hole. She pushed me back so I was now sitting on the edge of the hot tub and went back to work.

I had made sure not to show up with a fully loaded gun by shooting one off at lunch time. I didn't want to be super sensitive and cum too quickly. She kept constant eye contact as all good cock sucker do. I've always viewed phelacio as a highly submissive act. She is taking you into her mouth and looking up at you and submitting to your dominant position of standing or in this case sitting above her. Either way you are higher than her and making her do a some what degrading act. So to make things even more forceful I placed my hand on the back of her head and gently pushed her down on my cock. She really responded well to this more aggressive approach and growled,

"That's it... Make me suck that cock... Force me to fucking suck it!"

My ears burned with pleasure at her hot nasty words and so I took it up a notch and started getting a little rougher with her. I grabbed a fist full of her hair began plunging her head onto my cock. Every so often I held her down until she was gagging then I let her free. When her mouth was free to speak she blurted,

"That's it choke me with your fucking cock... slap my fucking face with it... Fuck my fucking mouth with your thick nasty cock."

She stuck her long tongue out to it's full length, waiting for me to beat her with my cock. I grabbed it and started slapping her thick wide tongue and sharply struck her face with it too.

"Yeah, that's it... Beat me with your cock... Treat me like a slut."

I whacked her face harder and still she wanted more abuse. She was turning out to be quit the pain slut and was enjoying every minute of it. Then she took hold of my shaft again and went animal on it. She raked her teeth across my dick head and made mad angry evil faces as she did it. I was so turned on by this new burst of energy that I had no choice but to pop my load in her wild wicked mouth. I never saw one drop of my liquid goo as she gulped it down with gusto making yummy "MMMMM" sounds, the same way someone is letting you know that they are enjoying the taste of their delicious food. I kept a lid on my orgasm so as not to alert the neighbors and quietly relieved myself into my sister's mouth.

I wanted to have another go at Lisa's girly parts so I told her to turn around and stick her ass out. She had your typical round hot tub with a place to sit and so she knelt on the seat slab, sticking her ass out above the water line for me to ravage. I hiked her bikini bottoms down and dove into her round pillowy ass. She squealed with delight as I ran my tongue up and down the full gauntlet of her crack, starting at her clit, up past her anus then back down again. I alternated my invasion of her holes as I licked her slit. First her cunt then her ass hole. Sometimes I would stop and spend some time on her clit then I would move on and rummage in her crap cave for a while. To bring her to climax I bore my ridged tongue deep into her ass hole and finger fucked her cunt with two fingers. In moments she fallowed my lead and stifled her growling orgasm in her closed mouth. High pressure cunt juice shot from her hole like a water cannon and I pulled my hand free to allow her to evacuate. But I kept my face buried deep in her ass and held her firmly in place with my arms while I wriggled and swirled my tongue around in her sphincter as she rode the waves of her orgasm. Her body tried to buck and sway but I held her firmly and forced her to feel my tongue up her ass as she came. A second wave rocked her body as buckets of girl cum refilled her hot tub and still I stayed strong and stubbornly held my ground by eating her ass hole.

Finally closed mouth screaming turned into uncontrollable sobs and crying. I had made a girl cry once before while having sex and afterwards she explained to me that a powerful orgasm can reduce a girl to tears and that I should not worry that I've hurt her. Still, hearing my sister start to weep I released her and allowed her let it all out. For a guy it's kinda of a buzz kill because you don't exactly want to hear your partner cry but at the same time it's also kind of an ego booster as well. Her crying didn't last long before she pulled herself together and turned to embrace me and reassure me that all was well. We gathered up our wine and she led me into her room that was lit with candles. We both showered off to rid ourselves of most of the chlorine smell from the hot tub and dove into bed.

My medicated cock was still at large, seeking to plunder my sister's holes. Submissively she laid on her back and spread her legs open for me, wordlessly giving me the green light to enter her secret garden. And as if that wasn't enough to send the message, she spread her pussy lips apart with her fingers showing me her bright pink panther, glistening with candle lit moisture. So I took my "Fuck me now" signals and moved into position to Lisa's missionary alter. I grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed it, sending blood rushing to engorge my dick head and then I eased myself into my sister.

A sharp yelp pierced my ears as I hit the back wall of her already broken hymen. I started out slow and took it easy on her. Her eye's were closed and seemed to be concentrating on accommodating my size. She gently gasped every time I pushed in but soon gasps of mild discomfort turned to moans of udder pleasure. Her hands found their way to my waist and began pulling me in on every stroke. With out speaking her hands urged me to go faster so I grabbed her legs, placing my hands behind her knees and pinned them back till they touched the bed. With my arms straight, all my upper body weight was on her legs and I was able to get started on ramming my cock home. I still held back on the speed but did pick up the pace to about second gear. Our bodies slapped together as we connected and she lightly dug her nails into my back as I slammed into her. She opened her eyes and I went in for a deep passionate kiss. When I broke the kiss she shouted,

"Okay Tone, I'm ready. Go a head and fuck me hard."

Keeping her legs pinned back I put all my body weight on her so that I was fully laying on top and just used my hips to bang her cunt quick and fast. I was giving her more speed and less impact but I was in constant contact with her clit and in this way it wasn't long before I had her on her way to a quick orgasm. she gave me warning as she said,

"Oh my god, Oh my god, OH MY GOD... I'M GOING TO CUM... KEEP FUCKING ME... I'M ABOUT TO CUM... DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP... AND....... AHHHHHHHHHHHH... THAT'S IT... I'M FUCKING CUMING... I'M CUMING... I'M CUMING... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... SHHHHHHHHHHIT... THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOD!"

I know for a guy that the act of cumming is a great feeling but then when it's over the feeling turns from mild to medium pain if the dick head is still being touched. I'm not sure about the female anatomy and if this phenomenon is true for women as well so I'm never sure if I should pull out or stay put during a female orgasm. This time I decided to stay inside of her as I felt the warmth of her squirt flow over my cock. I'd done it enough times with my other super squirter sister Becky and the feeling is like no other and very hard to put into words so imagination is required to understand this amazing sensation. Possibly if you were to put your cock into the jet hole of a hot tub could you come close to this feeling. Having been thoroughly desensitized I wasn't ready to cum yet so I politely asked,

"Should I keep going or are you ready for a break?"

"No No, keep fucking little brother. Why don't you turn me side saddle and get me that way. Try and stay inside me and lay on your side."

So I carefully stayed in contact with her and worked my way into the side saddle position. When I was comfortable I started banging her again but at half speed. Then her legs straightened and she used all her cunt muscles to squeeze my cock. I groaned with this sudden strangle hold she had on my cock. Hearing me respond to her squeezing she teased saying,

"Yeah?.. You like that?.. I'll bet you do tiger... That's your reward for making me cum so fucking good... Yeah, that's a boy... Go ahead and fuck my tight twat... That's it, fuck it bro... Faster... Fuck me faster... Fuck my closed cunt... Bang it baby bro... Bang it good... Get your rocks off... Fuck my tight cunt... You can fuck the shit out of it if you want... Don't worry about me... I can take it... I can take your hard pounding cock... Come on fuck me... Fuck the shit out of me... Really bang me hard... Pound it... That's right pound it... Drill it in there... Fuck it... Fuck my cunt... Can you feel that?.. Can you feel me squeezing it?.. Can you feel me twisting and turning my cunt on your big fat fucking cock?.. Huh?.. Come on, I want you to fill me up with a big ol load of cum... Shoot me up baby... I'm squeezen... I'm squeezen your dick... Now... Go as hard and as fast as you can and don't stop until you cum."

I could feel the intense iron grip of her cunt squeeze for all she was worth and her foul words were coaxing the cum from my innards. I gritted my teeth and pushed myself into high gear. When I thought I was running out of gas that's when I dug deep and didn't let up. I was so close and her dirty words help pulled me into the town of cumsvill and I blasted into her birth canal.

"Come on bro... I know you can do it... Cum for me... Pump me full of your cum... Cum for sister... Cum... Right in side... Don't pull out... That's it... Cum... Do it... Fill me up baby."

"Okay Lisa... here I go... RAHHHHHHHHHHH... AH shit, shit, shit... I'm cuuuuuuuming... Oh god that's good... AHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!"

"Oh god yes I can feel it... Fuck me up bro... Put that nasty cum inside me... God that's fucking hot... My brother is cuming inside of me... Damn that's so fucking sexy... I can't believe how dirty that is... Oh don't pull out... Just keep it in me... Let me savor this moment... Let me absorb the nastiness of the situation... I just want to bask in it... I just want to feel my brother's cum swimming around inside of me... so warm... so creamy.

I kept my dick inside until all my cum released into her. I sure hope she was still on the pill cuz that was no blank I fired into her. With two kids of her own I'm sure she's not wanting a third incestuous child so I was pretty confident she was on birth control. I was spent from both orgasms so as bad as I wanted to bang her ass, my poor dick was done for the night. I'm sure the viagra would have kept working but my brain was fully satisfied and another round with ass fucking just didn't tempt me in the slightest. I pulled out of Lisa and she rolled over and affectionately kissed me.

We stayed in bed together before we showered off again and then changed the sheets. When we finally de-sexed the bed we cuddled in the nude as she placed her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me. There are allot of guys that can separate themselves from the emotional attachments that come when a woman gives you her most intimate embrace but I have never been one of them. I have always worked towards long term relationships with most or all of the women I have been with and have bonded with each of them after sex. Being with both of my sisters has brought me closer to them than ever before. As I lay next to Lisa I couldn't help but feel the pang of love I had for her after such an amazing night of sex. Could it be possible for me to be falling for both of my sisters? The quandary I was in was stabbing me right through my heart. Then Lisa whispered,

"I know you have your heart set on fucking my ass and I'm not saying no but we'll talk about it tomorrow okay?"

"Okay Lis. Thanks." I kissed her for head and she snuggled into my side. Her understanding nurturing mother ness made me feel even more close to her and I fell asleep in the peaceful arms of my sister.

The next day we slept in late and I was woken up to soft lips.

"Wake up lover. How bout some breakfast? I don't know about you but I'm starving."

"Uhh yeah, I'm always hungry so you don't have to ask me. Say, when do you pick up the kids anyway?"

"Not till Sunday night around six."

"Ahh okay, so what you're saying is we can fool around till Sunday." I poked her in the sides and she playfully ran from me out of bed laughing down the hall. I chased her through the house until I caught her then hoisted her over my shoulder and spanked her ass while walking back into the bedroom. She kicked and screamed like a spoiled child and then I let her down. Then she planted a fat kiss on me and said,

"Now put some clothes on and go watch some T.V. or something. I'm gonna make us some breakfast you animal."

She grabbed and squeezed my cock as she said the word "animal" and as I turned to go get dressed she returned a wicked hard slap on my own ass. I winced from the pain but let the matter drop. So I got dressed and she made us a killer breakfast with pancakes, eggs, the works. It was too nice of a day to spend indoors so I said,

"Hay let's do something?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, catch a flick, ride a bike, go hiking. Whatever, let's just get the fuck out of here."

"Okay, let's go. Where too mack?"

"Grab your camera. Let's go on a photo shoot. I know this great spot this time of year up in the mountains and it's not too far of a drive."

"Sounds awesome. Let's do it."

I had sort of a master plan for the day so as she left the room to get her camera I grabbed my back pack with the butt plug and tube of flavored lube. So we spent the day together and snapped photos of nature and pictures of us and then a set timer so we could both be in the pic. It was a total bonding day that brought us even closer. Even at her age the camera loved her and she was so photogenic. The sunlight hit her face and hair and she just glowed with beauty. There were absolutely no other people and we had total privacy. We took a break by a picture perfect stream and rested on a chair shaped rock. I sat down first and then Lisa sat down laying back into me with my legs on either side of her. I wrapped my arms around her and we snuggled right into each other. The romance was over flowing at this point and the moment was too perfect not to kiss so we naturally locked lips and got into a hot and heavy make out session.

We went at it for a good ten minutes until our hands were starting to roam and naturally found their way to our boy and girl parts. I was already hard from the kissing but her hands slipped down the front of my pants and she started jerking me off. She was wearing some tight fitting shorts with a zipper in the front so I unzipped and dove my hand into her privates. We continued to kiss and then she asked,

"What's happen here?"

"I think we're making out."

"I know that but are we going to be doing anything more than make out?"

"I'm not sure. Do you want something more to happen?"

"Well, I wouldn't mind. We're alone right?"

"As far as I know, but you never know who might come along. This is open to the public but I hardly ever see anyone up here."

"So... What do you think?"

"You don't have to ask me. I'm always up for it and out here in the woods, this is great."

"Okay let's get undressed lover boy." We took off all our clothes except our shoes. For some reason she and I were on the same page. We had done some pretty extensive foreplay last night and just got through a fairly long make out session. We were ready to fuck so she just stood there with her arms against a near by tree and assumed the position like she was waiting to be frisked by a cop. Her ass was sticking out so I pulled up behind her with cock in hand went fishing for her wet hole. When I lined things up I pushed in until I was balls deep. She shrieked with joy and shouted,

"Now fuck me big boy... Take my cunt to nasty land." I wanted to get into the spirit of things and since we were totally alone I dished out a little dirty dialog of my own saying,

"Yeah, you want me to fuck your nasty filthy cunt?.. Are you my dirty girl?.. You want me to drive you to Dirty Dan's Fuck Farm?.. Are you ready to be fucked like a nasty little bitch?.. Huh?.. Are ya?.. Okay dirty girl... I'll take you there... I'll be your tour guide... Come on dirty girl... Take my cock... Take it you filthy tramp... You nasty little fucking girl."

"Yes daddy... Take me there... Make me be your dirty fucking whore... Pull my fucking hair and fuck me hard... Treat me like a nasty bitch... Cuz I am a dirty rotten nasty fucking bitch... I'm your nasty bitch... This is your cunt daddy... Go ahead and take what's yours... Take it daddy... Fuck me... Make me take it... Your cock... Slam my cunt with your big fat fucking cock."

I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back and began to pound her pussy. I didn't go too fast but was instead trying to bang her hard and deep. Each inward thrust was cushioned by her mighty ass cheeks. Just like Becky her body was made to take a good hearty pounding. We continued to spar with our dirty words as I growled,

"Is this what you like little girl?.. Huh?.. You like it hard and deep?.. You like to get slammed?.. You do don't you... You like to get fucking slammed hard... Well okay then little girl... I'll fuck you hard and deep... I'll fuck the shit out of you."

So I broke into full jack hammer mode and banged her cunt as fast and hard and deep as I could. My cock was in no way going to cum any time soon. After all the fucking we did last night I was ready for some iron man decathlon style fucking. I continued to pull on her hair as I ploughed her pussy like a mad man. She started to scream bloody murder and was ready to let the world know of our fucking. She held back nothing and shouted at the top of her lungs,

"Then go a head and fuck me if you're going to fuck me... I can fucking take it you bastard... Give it to me god damn it... YOU SICK FUCKING BASTARD... FUCK ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!"

I was really wailing on her and she had to use her arms to absorb the shock of my thrust or I was going to drive her head into the trunk of the tree. Finally she thrust one hand down to her clit and started to rub furiously on it. With a mighty shout that could easily have been heard miles away she screamed one last horrific ear splitter and blasted her cum all down her legs. This time I pulled out and let her drain herself dry. I half expected her to cough up blood from a possible ruptured vocal cord or something. I had never heard anyone scream so loud. A puddle of mud formed in the dirt under her as her cunt spewed girl squirt at her feet. I was amazed at how much punishment she took and her bright red ass cheeks were at testament to my carnage.