Confessions of a Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
He describes beginnings of cuckold lifestyle.
1.5k words
4.28
186.8k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a cuckold. Which means that my wife freely engages in sexual activity with other men, while I'm not allowed to have any kind of sexual relationship outside of our marriage.

Oddly enough it was my sexual desires that got the ball rolling so to speak. While we were dating I was always trying to get her to dominate me sexually. It started when I saw a copy of the erotic-story publication -- Penthouse Variations. Immediately I was drawn to the section titled 'Femdom'. The idea of submitting to a beautiful & powerful woman really turned me. I asked my then girlfriend to try a few things had read about. Nothing too extreme, just the usual handcuffs & spanking.

From there it really grew into a fetish that I craved. It seemed like a constant struggle for me to try and get her to do more in the way of dominance. She had much more vanilla sexual tastes although about once a month she would indulge me in my fantasies. I looked so forward to our 'special nights'. I would fill her head with hints about what I'd like her to do to me. One night I may be 'forced' to wear women's panties and be chastised for being a naughty little girl. Then next time I might 'lose' a wrestling match to her and be made to tongue her ass until she was thoroughly satisfied.

This arrangement continued throughout our dating and into our marriage. However I always felt a little guilty after we would finish a session. Each 'special night' would conclude with my orgasm. As soon as I had cum I wanted nothing to with being submissive or be humiliated in any way. I can remember asking her so many times – "Is there something wrong with me?" She would always answer no and of course by the next day I was back to crave the delicious torment. Eventually the guilt wore off but the fact remained that once I had cum I wanted no more of the kinky stuff, I didn't even want to talk about it.

Things in our marriage weren't going very well after about three years of being wed. Our sex life was the same and neither of us seemed too unhappy with it. But the overall relationship was suffering. We barely did anything together, we didn't have much in common, and our communication was lacking. It was about this time that during our 'special nights' I asked her to role-play a scenario. The idea I had was the she was a cheating wife who had just come back from a date and I was to be made to give her oral sex. For the first time she seemed to really enjoy the role-play! At first I was very concerned. Did she actually want to cheat on me? Was she wanting to develop feelings for another man?

I actually got the nerve up one night after I had cum to ask her about it. She flat out told me that she wasn't interested in cheating on me, but just the idea of her having sex with someone else turned her on. We went on to have a true, open, & honest conversation. Our first in a long time! We talked a lot about sex and what each of us wanted. She explained that she got so turned on by having sex with someone else because she was thinking of it in a purely physical sense. No emotional attachment with the other man and not damaging her current relationship (with me). She had partners before me, albeit not a great number, but they were all boyfriends that she had dated. She never had a one night stand. She asked me if I thought about being with other women. I told her that I occasionally fantasized about it but like her had no intention of cheating on her. She expressed to me that it would hurt her so much if I had sex with someone else because she would automatically equate sex with love. That somehow I would love her less and the other woman more. On the flip side I made mention that if there were no emotional attachments between her and the other man that I would be OK with it. In a strange way it was nice to see that we could have different views on the same subject and express them to each other without getting upset at one another.

For the next few months, things gradually got better between us. Our 'special nights' got hotter also. She really got into the role-playing of her being with another man. Strangely enough my post-cum feelings were disappearing. Even after cumming the idea of her sucking another man's cock and having her getting fucked were still a wonderful image in my head.

One night we were at home together and she had a bowl of grapes in front of her. I am notorious for being a picky eater and I had never even tried a grape. She teased me by offering me some.

"Honey, you want a grape?" she said.

"Yuk...no way!" I protested.

"Aww, come on you've never even tried one before. You might like it."

"No way."

"OK, if you try one I'll let you see my tits!"

"I see them all the time, we're married remember. I see you every morning in the shower."

"Oh that's right," she joked "Well how about I give you a blow job?"

"Well," I said "that sounds pretty good but you give me those on a pretty regular basis..."

"And?" she asked.

"Well it's just that if I don't bother to eat the grape I still think that sometime in the near future I'll get another blow job."

We both had a playful laugh.

"So I'd need to offer something special then huh?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"If you eat a grape," she said as she looked directly at me "I'll have sex with another man."

At first I wasn't sure what to say, we had been kidding all along but she seemed to look kind of serious about it. Just the way she said it got me really turned on. My brain gave way to my cock at that point.

With that I popped the grape into my mouth.

I was surprised that I actually did it and she was too. I think she was just trying to bluff me some but suddenly things got 'real'. It wasn't a question of a fantasy or role-play. Now the issue was more life-like, was she really going to sleep with another man?

We got into another conversation about her actually doing it. I again stated that I could handle it, even get very aroused by it as long as there was no emotional attachment between her & her 'lover'. She questioned me about that, saying that I would be singing a different tune if I weren't horny. I made a sarcastic comment like 'You wanna bet?', that I figured she'd not respond to.

To my surprise she stood up and in the middle of the kitchen told me to strip completely naked. I was more than willing, figuring that one of our 'special nights' of role-playing was beginning. Once I was fully nude she commanded me to start jacking off in front of her. She got into the role a little telling me that by eating the grape, I had given her permission to be with other men. I was getting very excited and the pace of masturbating picked up. She held her hand out palm up and told me to cum in her hand. With that I exploded, bursting my creamy jizz all over the palm of her left hand. I felt relieved and satisfied. But still intrigued with the idea of her being with another man.

Looking at me directly in the eye. She stated "If you really want me to fuck another guy I have one more thing for you to eat." She then gestured toward her hand that was still covered in my spunk.

"I'm serious," she said "I know how you are after you cum. You want to forget about all the things we just role-played. Well if you lick up all this cum, I'll know that you truly want it to happen and I'll do it for real."

I was stunned. I stood there for a second, but it felt like hours. My own cock, which had almost immediately got soft after cumming started to get hard again.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed "Look at you. You're getting hard again. Come on baby lick up that cum I know you want to."

Hesitantly I bent forward and started to lap up the mess that I had made. It was like an out of body experience, but it made me so horny again. When I was done she just smirked at me and headed upstairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I need to go figure out who I'm going to fuck."

With that I realized that I was going to be actually cuckolded by my wife.

End of Part 1

***Look for Part II where the cuckolding becomes a reality***