Confessions of a Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
Fantasy becomes reality.
1k words
4.19
133.3k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was standing stark naked in the middle of my kitchen. My cock rock hard minutes ago was now starting to go flaccid again. What have I gotten myself into? I asked myself. I had taken my wife’s “dare” to eat my own cum. The dare came with the promise that she would fulfill a shared fantasy of ours – for her to have sex with another man.

I gathered my clothes up and decided I really need some time to think about all of this. I went for a long walk. Along the way I tried to understand why the idea of my wife being fucked by another man while I watched was such a turn on. The answer of course is impossible to explain. But those of you who share it know exactly what I’m talking about. Then I started to think about more important matters, like how it would affect our relationship.

After a couple of hours I came home and my wife was sitting on the couch reading.

“Where did you go, honey?” she asked.

“Just out for a walk” I replied.

“Is everything OK?” she asked somewhat nervously.

“Yes. Yes it is. You know that we’ve had this fantasy of you fucking another man, and tonight it just seemed like we taking it to another level.”

“I know, I felt the same way. So do you think we’re ready for this?”

“Well, I came up with a few concerns…”

With that I explained that I had criteria that must me met.

#1 the person she chose was healthy #2 someone she trusts #3 not someone she or I see on a regular basis

and most importantly…

#4 That it would be just sex, and would not trample on our relationship at all

She had a look of absolute relief on her face. She explained that she was thinking almost the exact things. She also said that she had someone in mind already. I was a little surprised that she said Derek, her hairdresser.

I had met Derek a few times, actually since he was a hairdresser I figured he was gay. However my wife told me that he’s actually hit on her before and that she was sure that he’d go for it. As coincidence would have it she had a hair appointment with him the next day.

All day at work I was watching the clock so I could race home to see if she asked Derek. When I got home I was pleasantly surprised that he was more than willing and that he was coming over in two hours!

I thought I was going to pass out I got so turned on instantly. We went upstairs and I helped her prepare for our date. I picked out a sexy black bra, matching string bikini panties, garter belt, black stockings and topped off with a pair of black high heels. She finished off the outfit by putting on a tight white tank top and a black leather mini. She really played up the whore-look with a ton of make up and teased hair. When she was done she looked hotter than ever.

It was only about 15 minutes before Derek was supposed to arrive and my wife told me to sit down. She then went on to explain that I was to do exactly what I was told and to not question her.

I bowed my head and said “Yes, mistress.” Right on cue the doorbell rang.

I was instructed to strip down put one of her bras and a pair of panties and to wait in the bedroom.

She left to answer the door and from the bedroom I could hear the faint sounds of their voices. It seemed like an eternity but then I finally heard two sets of feet climbing the stairs to the bedroom.

The door opened and my wife led Derek into the room by the hand.

“Derek, you have met my wimp hubby before right?” she asked.

He nodded with a smirk.

“Well as you can see,” she explained “he’s clearly not man enough to handle me. So I was hoping you could fuck my brains out and maybe needle-dick over there can watch and learn.”

“No problem” said Derek.

With that they began to kiss, a charge went through my body like never before. Standing there in bra & panties as my wife was being mauled by this other man, it was like nothing I could imagine. I was so turned on my cock strained against the silky fabric of the panties.

Without much effort Derek removed both his & her clothes leaving my wife in just her garter belt, stockings, and heels while he was stark naked. Roughly in pushed his cock in and out of my wife while she moaned with passion. They were both insatiable. I heard my wife have at least two orgasms. Not long after the second one, Derek’s body tensed and I could see his balls tense up as he deposited a load into her cunt.

With a satisfied look on his face Derek withdrew, got dressed, and casually said goodbye to both of us as he left. My wife was on her back on her bed, I could see the jism starting to trickle out her well-fucked pussy. My own cock had started to ejaculate some pre-cum making a mark on the front of my panties. She crooked a finger at me instructing me to come to her. Hesitantly I approached. She guided my head towards her pussy and I could smell their mixed scent. I paused for a moment looking at the glorious cream pie in front of me. I stuck out my tongue and tasted her. Immediately she was turned on as well. I continued to lap the cum out of her gooey pussy. I took my time and made sure I got it all.

She then finally turned to me and asked if I wanted “sloppy seconds”.

Immediately I said yes and shed the bra & panties I was wearing. I slid my cock into her and it felt wetter than ever. With all the excitement of the night I lasted all of about 2 minutes before I shot my own load into her.

With that, we looked at one another, said our “I love you’s”. Then went to sleep.

The End