Confessions of a Cum Slut Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And when I'm feeling like this is the best I could ever possibly feel, Cindy and Alex start to swap me back and forth between Cindy's cunt and Alex's mouth, and it gets even hotter and sweeter. Alex is sucking Cindy's juices off my cock, then deep throating me and delivering me, wrapped in her slipperiness, back into Cindy's love hole. Cindy is thrusting back with her hips to meet me. No matter how deep inside her I am, she wants me deeper.

Around this time it starts to sink in that the whole place is going at it. It's a Roman orgy. The girls are all doubled up on the floor, like Alex and Cindy, even the ones who don't swing that way, and offering a mouth and a cunt at both ends. The guys are like kids at Halloween, going door to door for treats.

And this porn filmmaker I know, he's on the other end of Cindy/Alex, going back and forth between Alex's pussy and Cindy's mouth. Only Alex closes up, and now he's just going to town fucking Cindy's mouth. I want to feel jealous, but I know how much she loves having a dick in her mouth, and I know it's making her love the feeling of my cock inside her even more.

The guy starts to groan like he's gonna shoot in Cindy's mouth pretty soon, and Alex says "Now, John! Fuck her in the ass! She's ready!" And I'm like 'Huh? Really?'

Cindy slides forward off my cock, drops her clit onto Alex's mouth, and pivots her pelvis up, urging me to fuck her in the ass, Right Now. Really.

There is a god! I grab my swollen rod, press the tip against her little puckered asshole, and push.

I'm so slippery from Alex and Cindy, I should slide right in, only my dick is so big and swollen, and Cindy's asshole is so fucking tight! I just barely manage to work the head of my cock in through her tight little ring, and I'm poised there, ready for that soft anal plunge, when Cindy holds her hand back to stop me.

Not to make me stop, I realize, but to keep me fucking her ass with the head of my dick moving in her anal entrance. She wants me to fuck her with short strokes, keeping my dick moving inside her where I'm fattest and she's tightest, where it's most intense, for both of us.

So my cock head is working in and out of that tight little ring, and I swear, it's better than her mouth, even better than her cunt. My nuts are bursting with cum for this girl. I want to shoot inside her so bad, but I'm hanging on the edge, working it, fucking her ass, waiting for that magic moment when it's Right.

Then it happens. The filmmaker creams in little Cindy's mouth, and she comes fucking unglued. Alex is sucking her clit like there's no tomorrow, and sweet, slutty Cindy is just cumming nonstop: she's humping Alex's face and screaming around this guys cock. She's cumming with my cock up her ass, and she wants me to cum too, to unload in her ass, to feel me cum with her, inside her. And I do!

Her asshole is clenching so tight on my dick, grabbing it over and over, that when I start shooting, there's this backpressure. I feel it the whole length of my cock, in my balls, all the way to my prostate. I'm pumping out a stream of hot semen like a geyser. I can tell that Cindy feels my sperm shooting deep and hot inside her bowels, and she loves it. I've never cum so hard in my life.

Then I stick the other eight inches into her, up to the hilt, to seal the deal. I slide all the way up into her on a slippery flood of my own jism, and I stay there, buried deep in her ass, filling her up, fucking her bowels, churning in my own cum while she bucks and heaves, orgasm after orgasm, until at last I feel Cindy shudder and relax completely. Even then I stay inside her ass. I don't ever want to leave.

But eventually I have to. It's a damn shame, too.

After that it's a fucking blur. I remember drinking champagne out of Cindy's high heels, I remember kissing Alex, and getting a surprise mouthful of scotch along with Alex's tongue. I remember a lot of boobs in my face, all different. All nice, too. Not much else.

Well, one thing.

I vividly remember watching Alex suck my cum out of Cindy's ass—tenderly, delicately, like both my cum and Cindy's ass were absolutely precious. Seeing that was so hot it almost made me cum again, but it also touched me, in ways I didn't expect. To do that, and to feel that right, that good about it, to me, that's love. I never felt like that about anybody.

But Alex felt that way about Cindy.

That was my last porn party. The filmmaker was so impressed with Cindy's charisma he asked her to try out for a movie. It turned into a series. They teamed Cindy up with Brandi Luvve, a fabulous MILF with huge breasts and a love for sex that shines right through the camera.

They do a mother-daughter act where Brandi teaches Cindy all about sex by sharing Cindy's boyfriend. He gets to do a three-way with his girlfriend and her hot stepmom. The boyfriends change, but they all have big dicks and big smiles. It never gets old.

Like I said, I'm Cindy's agent now. I make sure she gets paid, top dollar, and I even get a cut. It's funny, I wanted to be her sugar daddy, and she ended up paying me to work for her! Ain't that a kick in the pants!

Cindy and Alex are married now. What a sweet couple! Alex teaches women's studies at the U. She's given Cindy two beautiful baby girls. They tell everyone they used a turkey baster. (That's their nickname for me, in private. Turkey baster. Hey, I been called worse.) In public and to the little ones I'm Uncle John.

Every year on my birthday I get a hand-written card from Alex and a long, sweet blowjob from Cindy.

And you know what? I fucking treasure them both.

P.S., I expect Cindy still has at least one more confession to make, so you'll probably hear from her again.

12