Confessions of a Female Libertine

Story Info
A sordid look into the sex lives of aggressive women.
2.1k words
4.09
30.7k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What transpired here is true. It was compiled over a period of time, and involved a number of women from a couple of different regions. To give it some narrative flow, I've weaved together the activities of a handful of different individuals into a few recurring characters. What you are about to read is based on their actions, which were either passed on orally, through video, or through other means. I will not use the actual names of those who were involved. In most cases, they would mean very little to the average reader anyway. However, on the outside chance that someone familiar with that person was to read it, I have changed their names to offer them some sort of privacy and protection. To that end, I will use the names of various celebrities and other well known people who happen to look similar to the individual in question. This may not make sense now, but hopefully it will help protect the privacy of certain people while adding something to the descriptive flavor of the story. To reiterate, what happened in the following prose actually transpired. It may have been ill advised, and in some ways can serve as a cautionary tale, or it can be viewed as pure erotica. I will leave any final judgment up to you, the reader. All people mentioned within this work are 18 years of age are older.

Part One: PAIGE

"Paige" is a 24 year old senior. She is tall and quite athletic, with an outgoing and bubbly personality. She exercises regularly, which accounts for the excellent shape she is in. Although Paige doesn't have what one would call a "model's" body (she isn't heroin-addict thin) she is noticeably attractive. Her breasts aren't huge, but are well proportioned. She has a relatively small waist and hips that scream out to be grabbed. Most of her classmates have noticed her figure, in spite of a relatively conservative wardrobe. In class she typically wore either neat button down shirts and pleated pants, or more casual sweats and t-shirts.

Her hair is a dark reddish-brown, and usually kept relatively short. Currently it falls just short of her shoulders, and curls upwards slightly at the tips. It used to be a bit shorter, usually spiked up with some mousse, in sort of a pixie style. Her eyes are hazel, and she typically doesn't spend too much time worrying about make-up. She usually is only sporting some eye-liner, a little foundation, and a classy if tame shade of lipstick. Likewise, her taste in jewelry is also low key. Her ears are double pierced, and she wears necklaces from time to time. Her navel is also pierced, but she rarely shows it. Her nails are usually kept short, with either clear polish or a pale shade such as Ballet Slipper. She does have them professionally done from time to time, often opting for gel and silk extensions. That is how she has them now. They aren't especially long, extending just a little bit beyond her fingertips, but they are perfect. She is currently wearing a shade of silver whose name she told me, but I forgot. She has a French pedicure.

She is relatively popular, with a fairly tight-knit circle of friends. Her class work is above average, and she has an excellent attendance record. Most of her classmates know her for being outgoing, often approaching people just to chat. Outside of class, Paige leads a life not all that different from any other young collegiate. She occasionally goes to bars, has had a handful of boyfriends, and engages in any number of wholesome activities on and off of campus. If you were to ask most of the people who know Paige, they'd be hard pressed to tell you anything salacious about her. They are, however, uninformed.

In spite of, or perhaps because of, her reputation as a sensible young woman, Paige and a select handful of her friends have taken up a peculiar hobby; film. Specifically, they incite various acts of sexual depravity and film the results. Nobody really knows how they got started; even the members of the group, when asked were unable to come up with an explanation. The matter of why they did what they did is also unclear. Money may have been a factor at one point; there are sites that pay for such tapes. However as time progressed, their motives became somehow lost in the pursuit of new, explicit footage.

Given the propensity for heavy drinking during parties at college campuses, raves and sundry other locations, it isn't terribly hard to see how these escapades can occur. Initially, Paige and her band of likeminded women (plus a couple of guys) would show up at a given party or event, video camera in hand, ready to capture whatever transpired. There was a lot of making out, some flashing, and suggestive dancing, which was fine. For some time, the impromptu film crew taped this, but they soon set their sights higher, so to speak. Eventually, Paige herself became the subject of the films. The earlier sessions usually featured her at a party, drinking and flirting, but progressed to lighter action. Paige's typical fair included hand jobs and oral, usually given to someone she brought with her. Most of the scenes featured Paige without a shirt, and skirted actual sex. Most of the men she would service would finish either on her face or chest while she smiled. She would speak to the camera as often as she would her partner, but the sound was usually drowned out by loud music, and an even louder audience.

This changed during one kegger at a rental house just off campus in the late spring of her sophomore year. She, her BFF Hildi, who we will meet later, and two unnamed young men arrived sometime after 8 that evening. The four mingled for about an hour, drinking and dancing. Paige was wearing a white blouse with the cuffs unbuttoned, a jeans skirt cut just above the knees, and knee-high leather boots with two inch high heels. Her make-up was heavier, with her lips a deep red. She had a faint dusting of glitter on her cheeks, and neckline. She had a classic French manicure, her nails being a bit longer this time than usual, and done with a soft beige base coat. At a prearranged time she and her partner, a relatively handsome young man dressed like a typical college guy would meet up someplace easily viewable. The other man with them would sneak off somewhere to get his digital camcorder ready.

After going through the motions of dancing, flirting and light kissing, Paige and her partner headed over to a couch which Hildi had ensured would be unoccupied. Paige begun to unbutton her blouse, her fingers moved quickly and nimbly in spite of her new nails. She shrugged the blouse off before dropping to her knees and, while keeping eye contact with her partner, unzipped his khakis. The young man was already aroused, and his cheeks flushed as Paige gently stroked the head of his erect penis. Slowly and deliberately, she began to kiss, mouth, and then envelope the length of his manhood with her longing, sensual mouth. Building up into a steady rhythm, Paige's head bobbed back and forth as the young man began to tremble, and his breathing became shallow. Paige constantly looked up, her hazel eyes meeting his. By now the party-goers had not only noticed what was happening, but had gathered around. Giggling, cheering, and lewd suggestions soon drowned out the loud music. Cell phone cameras were out and focused on the action taking place on the couch.

Rising from her knees, Paige guided her date's hands to the small of her back. He worked his way slowly up to the clasp of her bra. He fumbled briefly but was able to unhook it, allowing it to fall to the floor at their feet. Next, he slowly, gently pulled her denim skirt down, along with her non-descript cotton panties. Paige undid his belt and slipped his Old Navy khakis down around his knees. The man moved in close, pressing his thick, warm cock against her bare skin. While this was happening, Hildi moved about the crowd, saying things like "Oh wow, they're gonna do it", and "Oh that's so hot". The guy with the camera scanned over the gathering, briefly stopping on individuals, before settling onto the couple.

Reclining back on the couch, Paige allowed her thighs to part, exposing the petals of her womanhood. Paige's pussy was swollen, her labia parted slightly as she settled back. Her coed friend shuffled forward, gently rubbing the head of his member along Paige's glistening wetness. Paige gasped inaudibly as he leaned forward, penetrating her. The crowd went wild. He started off slowly, building into a steady rhythm. First ten shallow, slow thrusts, then nine shallow and one deep, and so on. His cock was soon coated in Paige's dampness as her moaning and whimpering soon became loud enough for her classmates and fellow partiers to hear. Paige was normally quiet during sex, but she had made a conscious decision that this time would be dramatic. The more she got into the swing of things, the more she thought of all of those eyes, and the camera focusing on her, the more she began to lose control.

Her date had settled into a decent pace, only once or twice accidentally hitting her cervix. Paige rocked back and forth, locking her legs around his waist. He leaned in a kissed her hard on the mouth while Paige ran her square tipped nails up and down his back. People in the crowd howled for him to fuck her, to fuck her in the ass, to make her do it doggy style. They ignored the suggestions. Paige's chest soon took on a rosy hue as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her. She came twice by this time. Her date was getting closer and closer to climaxing, his chest and back were both hot to the touch and coated in sweat. Paige's eyes darted from the crowd to her lover and back. She was only vaguely aware of Hildi sitting next to her, or the camera guy moving in even closer. By this point, she either didn't notice the click of cell phone cameras, or simply didn't care.

"I can feel you getting bigger!" Paige gasped, as her lover shifted his hands from their place on the couch. He placed his hands on her hips and began to slow down. As per Paige's instructions, he neglected to wear a condom, and by this point his pre had mixed with her own juices. The tenor of Paige's moans increased as her guy began to slow down further, his thrusting became long and slow. He took several deep breaths before gradually speeding back up again. Soon his balls were slapping up against her perineum as his movement became frantic.

Paige's classmates began to yell things like "Come in her!", "Come on her face!", and "eat it!" Her lover began to gasp as his penis pulsed inside of her. She felt the first jet of semen inside of her as he pulled out. It wasn't particularly deep. The second and third spray splattered her labia and her neat tuft of pubic hair. Some of the spunk dripped down the patch of skin between her cunt and her anus, forming small globs on the couch cushion. Paige laid there, breathing heavily as her lover received pats on the back and high fives. Her manicured hand reached down and rubbed her tender vag, some of the semen dripped into her from her labia when she touched herself. The cum that had been shot into her slowly ran down towards her cervix and her womb beyond.

Hildi leaned in close. "How'd that feel, babe? Can you feel it in you?" Paige slowly nodded to her friend. As she stood up, some of her lover's seed ran down her legs and onto her boots. People all around her were cheering and asking her if she was on the pill. She was, but in spite of that precaution, she still felt week and dizzy. The cameraman panned slowly up and down her, from her dripping snatch to her flushed face. She offered a somewhat embarrassed looking smile, but in hindsight that was probably a deliberate bit of showmanship. Deep down inside, she was satisfied with how things turned out. This, was merely the beginning, and many parties and many encounters lay ahead of her and her crew.