Confessions of a Learner Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I stood waiting for him to speak.

"What is it about you that I want? I have seen better-looking women. I have been with better looking women. Yet you manage, somehow, to undermine my professional integrity." As he spoke he paced up and down in front of me.

He stopped his pacing to stand directly in front of me. Hands behind his back and his feet apart he let his gaze rove from top to toe and back again coming to rest on my face. My heart beat faster in my chest and I had to tell myself to breath. God he was hot. I had never seen him standing before and he towered above me. Broad shouldered with grey hair peppered amongst his brown he look distinguished.

His steady gaze gave nothing away. With his deep brown eyes on me I tried to hold my head up and meet them with my own blue ones.

"You think you can better me, you think you can flaunt yourself and suffer no consequences?"

Suddenly he reached up and ripped my top from me exposing my bra clad breasts to his eyes. Shocked I tried to cover up with my arms.

"Don't you dare cover up, I have had to sit in that car and listen to you and watch you offering them to me," his voice took on a hard edge and lowering my gaze I flushed crimson." Now its my turn to have the upper hand."

Placing his hands on the material of my lace bra he gripped it tightly and pulled. Offering little resistance the bra came away from my body the loud ripping sound filling the air.

"Well I will say one thing. You have something to be proud of. Those are magnificent, far better than even I imagined. Now get down on your knees and take care of what you deliberately caused." With each word he undid a button on his jeans and let them fall to the floor. Doing as I was told I knelt before him and waited to see what he wanted. The thought of being at his mercy made my clit throb and my already hard nipples harder. This was much better than any fantasy.

"What are you waiting for?"

I gulped as I reached up and pulled down his briefs. Oh my lord, I thought, I want this so much. His cock was hard with the slit exposed showing a tiny drop of pre-cum at its entrance. With infinite care I placed my mouth against it and let the drop rest on my lips. Moving away I looked up at Chris and let him watch as I licked the drop from my top lip. His hips moved forward involuntarily at the movement of my tongue.

"Suck me."

Needing no further instruction I took the tip of his cock into my mouth and sucked. Not to hard and not too much of it but just enough to taste him. He tasted so good and the smell was as musky as I thought it would be. Mingled in with the smell of whatever shower gel he used it tantalised my nose and tingled all of my senses. From above I heard him sigh as more and more of his cock went into my mouth. Feeling hands on my head I glanced upwards and saw him watching me.

His cock filled my mouth completely and although average in size it was thicker than I had ever had. Loving the feeling I tried to wrap my tongue around it but failed miserably. Instead I licked what I could turning my head to accommodate as much as possible. Above me Chris moaned loudly and encouraged I bobbed my head up and down on his erection.

What I would do to feel his thick cock inside of me filling me completely, stretching me open. Placing my hands on his hips I drew him towards me the feel of skin on skin making me shiver.

His grip on my hair tightened and his cock seemed to almost twitch in my mouth. Letting it pop out I bent to lick his balls the hair rough against my tongue. Sucking first one then the other I teased and taunted him, digging my nails into his thighs. For what seemed like minutes I lapped and nibbled him. Dragging my teeth gently over his delicate skin I devoured his cock once again. As it touched the back of my throat I moaned gently letting him know I was happy to do this.

Up and down my head moved, my mouth stretched to its limit.

"Oh god that's good."

Boosted by his words I set an even pace wanting nothing more than to taste his cum in my mouth. Up and down, in and out his cock went. Seconds then minutes followed and with infinite slowness I coaxed his hard cock to the point of no return. His loud moans and tightening grip told me he was close and his hips began to move backwards and forwards as he fucked my mouth. More and more I sucked, not changing anything but sucking softer then harder. With one last thrust he pushed his cock deep down my throat almost making me gag and then I felt it, a long hot stream of cum shooting down my throat. Swallowing it all I let him take control his final thrusts sharp and hard.

Relaxing back on my heels when he had done I wiped my mouth and went to stand up. Half naked with my breasts on show I felt awkward in my own house now. What the hell should I say or do now? Should I thank him for his cum and hope he lets me continue with my lessons or should I ignore what had happened and start looking for a new instructor? I had no idea.

12