Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 02

Story Info
A nude delivery girl tells her story.
3.9k words
4.53
36.7k
26

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,204 Followers

HOME AGAIN

After getting home from Tokyo I had three days off before a Monday morning meeting with Barbara Anderson giving me plenty of time to freak out over my possible future in the company's new Mailgirls program. It also allowed me to continue to relive the events in Tokyo, especially my nude delivery runs through Hiromoto headquarters and the shocking meeting with Mr. Hiromoto himself.

How boring am I now, Mark, I thought to myself. That's what my long-time boyfriend had called me a few weeks ago as I was kicking him out of my apartment after discovering he'd been cheating on me. I was so focused on my career that I'd become boring. So he'd hooked up with a more interesting girl whose exciting life, as best I could tell, consisted of working at Starbucks, tweeting constantly about her favorite reality show, and sharing cat videos on Facebook. While she was busy making lattes and gossiping about the Kardashians I'd been in Tokyo kneeling naked on the floor as a modern day Japanese daimyo whipped one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen in front of me. Just another day at the office for boring old me, I guess.

I'm still not quite sure what had gotten into me that afternoon in Hiromoto headquarters when I'd let Kelly talk me into stripping down to get the full mailgirl experience. Acting as a subservient nude delivery girl whose primary value lay in exposing her tits, ass, and pussy went against everything I believed in. What's even worse is that I found myself in a constant state of arousal as I relived that day in my mind. I tried to chalk up the frequent masturbation sessions to the fact that I hadn't gotten laid in weeks, but I couldn't help but wonder if I was discovering things about myself that I might not want to know.

I was also nearly certain now that Barbara had baited Kelly and me into signing a contract that would allow the company to force us into mailgirl servitude for the next two years. I kept envisioning myself confronting Barbara about her lies and manipulation during our next meeting, but a tearful call to Mariko changed my mind about the wisdom of that.

"Making this woman your enemy at this point would not aid your cause," she said to me over the phone. "It is wise not to trust her but also understand that angering her is not a solution. It would be best to keep your true thoughts hidden until you are certain of the path you wish to take."

"So then I have no choice but to become a mailgirl if she tells me to?"

"You always have a choice, Danica."

"But I can't just quit, Mariko. The penalties in the contract would ruin me financially. It would take me years to dig myself out of the hole and I don't want to do that."

"Then you have made your choice."

"Couldn't I sue them to try to get out of it?"

"Yes, of course."

"But do you think I could win?"

"I am not a lawyer, Danica, so I cannot predict the outcome. My experience with Mailgirls contracts is that they are cleverly written by lawyers to give the company the advantage. What I would advise is to seek ways to gain the advantage for yourself."

"How the hell would I do that?"

"No one sees or hears more than the lowly mailgirl," Mariko said. "She goes everywhere and is seen by all, yet remains invisible. She is not worthy of hiding secrets from. If you keep your eyes and ears open perhaps you will find your advantage."

I wasn't terribly hopeful about that and in the meantime I'd be forced to run around naked in front of all of my fellow co-workers at DDE. I knew she was right, though, that calling Barbara a lying bitch to her face without an alternative plan would do nothing but cause me grief. It would be foolish to compound my previous mistakes by piling new ones on top of them.

I had trouble sleeping on Sunday night so I got up early to prepare for work. I turned on the shower and stepped into it, and as the warm water washed over me I had the unshakeable feeling that my life was about to change in a very significant way. I felt like I was floating unmoored and powerless down a fast flowing river with treacherous rapids looming in my path. Along with the fear, doubt, and uncertainty I was experiencing there was also an undeniable undercurrent of excitement as well. Even as I felt control of my life slipping away I was nearly trembling in anticipation of what might happen today in Barbara's office.

And as I imagined what my future might hold my right hand slid down my stomach into the welcoming moistness between my legs.

THE MEETING

The first part of the meeting in Barbara's office was primarily a debriefing where Kelly and I answered a series of questions about our experiences in Tokyo observing Hiromoto's Mailgirls program in action. When asked, I gave Barbara my honest impression that despite the sexist and degrading premise behind it I'd found it to be a surprisingly well organized and efficient system. Whether or not it increased productivity as much as they claimed, I couldn't say, but it definitely did the job of moving information and items between departments in a timely and attention-getting manner. I had little doubt that a memo delivered by a nude mailgirl was much more likely to get immediate attention than if it popped up in an e-mail inbox. Also, knowing that a beautiful nude woman would show up when summoned provided employees with more incentive to deliver information and items immediately to whatever department required them.

Kelly and I also told her that we'd both stripped down and spent the afternoon in the nude following our mailgirls on their delivery runs through the Hiromoto building. There was no reason to try to hide it from her since it was a near certainty that she'd already been told about it by her contacts in Tokyo.

"That's great!" Barbara said with a smile. "I'm glad to see you two throwing yourself into this project so enthusiastically. So tell me, what was it like?"

"Um, well, it was humiliating," I said, "but I have to admit that it felt physically more comfortable on my body doing it nude than in athletic wear."

Barbara asked us about the reaction of the other employees to the mailgirls and if we'd witnessed any abuses. "The mailgirls were treated with arrogance, rudeness, and condescension," I told her. "They're considered lowly servant girls and get little respect. But, no, I didn't witness any actual abuses." That wasn't entirely true, but I'd sworn to Mariko I would tell no one about what I'd witnessed in Hiromoto's office.

"Condescension we can live with," Barbara said. "That's not likely to get us sued or the program shut down by the government. We are going to have to navigate carefully through sexual harassment and labor laws, though." It wasn't lost on me that Barbara was more concerned with avoiding litigation and government interference than whether or not the mailgirls were treated with any respect.

"Well ladies," Barbara said as we wrapped up the debrief, "I've heard nothing but good things about you two from Tokyo and I have to say that I'm very happy about that. You're both off to a good start."

I simply nodded, keeping my true feelings hidden as Mariko had suggested. So far the meeting had been cordial and businesslike but I was still nervous that a very large shoe was about to drop. It didn't take long.

"So anyway," Barbara continued, "we were busy ourselves while you were in Tokyo. Things are moving fast now. Hiromoto technicians were here installing the hardware and software for the Mailgirls program in the tower over the past week. Not many people know about this yet so we told them it was an upgrade to our wifi network."

"It's already installed in the tower?" Kelly asked. "What about the rest of the compound?"

"We're holding off on that. We've decided to limit it to the tower for now. Keep it simple until we get the inevitable startup problems worked out."

"When is it starting?" I asked.

"We'll spend the rest of the week discreetly testing the system and finishing up our preparations. Provided all goes well we'll announce the program internally on Friday morning and put out a press release Friday afternoon. We go live next Monday morning."

"That soon?" I asked. I was a little stunned at the speed this was moving. I thought we were weeks away.

"Yeah, Dan is worried this will leak out to the public before we're ready to go," Barbara said, referring to CEO Dan Evans. "He wants this up and running before activist groups have time to organize protests."

"I didn't realize you'd even hired any mailgirls yet," I said.

There was a long pause before Barbara spoke again. "Well, that's something I need to talk to you two about."

I turned and looked at Kelly and she gave me a knowing look. Here we go, I thought.

THE REAL PLAN

"I told you that we'd signed a two year contract with Hiromoto, and that's true," Barbara said to us, "but there's a ninety day escape clause in it once we go live with the program. For all their bravado about how this company thrives on controversy, the truth is there are some people upstairs who are scared shitless that this thing is going to blow up in our faces. I've been ordered to keep a tight lid on things until we go live so I haven't been able to advertise for mailgirl job openings or do any interviews. I couldn't even put out discreet inquiries in house to find women who might be willing to take the job."

"So we're it, aren't we," Kelly said. "The company's Mailgirls program is just going to be me and Danica. We're going to be your naked guinea pigs."

"I'm afraid so," Barbara responded. "For now anyway until I get authorization to expand the program. But the two of you are bright women so I'm sure you've suspected this for awhile now. I was very glad to hear that you both got naked on your mailgirl observation runs in Tokyo. That should make it easier for you."

Even though I'd known this was probably coming it was still a shock to hear Barbara confirming my worst fears now. "For how long will we have to do it?" I asked.

Barbara shrugged. "At least until the company commits to going beyond the ninety day escape clause. The board won't authorize any mailgirl hires until then. If you're lucky they'll decide to pull the plug on this thing after a few weeks and you'll be free of your contract commitments. You can go back to your old jobs or quit, whatever you want to do."

"What about our student loan bonus?" Kelly asked.

"You won't be obligated to pay that back. You won't get the contract completion bonus, though."

"And if the company commits to the full program after ninety days?" I asked.

"It will take awhile to get up to full staffing but after that I can probably pull you two off the line to help me with management and administrative duties."

"Liar!" I wanted to scream, but I held my tongue. I knew Kelly was right, there were any number of women in the company with more managerial experience to do that job. Our real value to the Mailgirls program was in our bodies so there was no incentive for Barbara to allow us to cover them up until they scrapped the program or our contracts expired.

Barbara pulled a couple of letters out of a drawer and placed them on her desk. "Now that all of the cards are on the table I have something for each of you to sign."

"What is it?" Kelly asked suspiciously.

"It's a nudity waiver," Barbara said. "It basically says the company has the right to establish your dress code while you're on the job, up to and including full nudity. Nudity will be a required condition of employment."

"And if I don't sign it?" Kelly asked.

Barbara reached into her drawer and pulled out another letter. "Then you can sign this instead. It's a letter of resignation."

"So I can just quit and leave then?"

"Of course you can, Kelly. But you must know there are significant financial penalties involved in breaking your contract."

"You mean you assholes would actually try to collect after lying to us about what our roles were going to be?" I saw a flash of anger cross Barbara's face and I was shocked by Kelly's reaction. She'd always acted like she was perfectly okay with being a mailgirl for the money they were paying, but now that the moment of truth had arrived I could sense she was starting to panic. I was also scared and nervous but had resigned myself to the fact that it was probably going to happen. I started to worry that Kelly might back out now leaving me in this by myself.

"It's okay, Kelly," I said trying to calm her down. "We've talked about this. We can do this. We've already done it before."

"Yeah, but that was half a world away in front of a bunch strangers, Danica. I have friends here. It's going to be so humiliating!"

"I know, but just do what you said. Invest the money they're throwing at us and then walk away when its over. Besides, they might pull the plug on this crazy thing in a couple of weeks anyway."

"They won't, Danica. Don't you see, this is like slavery! They're going to own us for the next two years!"

"Indentured servitude is probably a better historical comparison," Barbara said coldly, "since there's an expiration date to your so-called bondage. So I guess I can put you down as a 'no' then Kelly?"

"No, wait!" I said. "I'll go first. Give Kelly a chance to calm down. Okay, Kell?" She looked like she was about to hyperventilate but she nodded to me.

Barbara placed the nudity waiver on a clipboard along with a pen and handed it to me. I read it carefully making sure there were no hidden surprises but it was pretty much as Barbara had described. I was giving the company the right to make me work naked for the next two years as a condition of continued employment. My hand was trembling as I picked up the pen. Two weeks ago I never could have signed something like this, but my experience in Tokyo and meeting Mariko had changed me. I took a deep breath and signed the waiver.

"Thank you, Danica," Barbara said as she took the clipboard and the signed waiver from me. Then she turned to Kelly. "Now, which one of these would you like to sign, Kelly? The waiver or the letter of resignation?"

"Can't I have a few days to think about it?" Kelly asked.

"You've had time to think about it. I know damn well you both had a good idea this was coming. Things are moving fast now so I need to know before you leave this office whether you're in or out."

"Please Kelly, don't leave me in this by myself," I pleaded. "We'll help each other through this."

Kelly still had a panicked look on her face but she closed her eyes and began breathing deeply to try to calm down. That seemed to help and after several minutes she opened her eyes again, glared at Barbara and said "Give me the damn waiver." Without reading it she scribbled her signature at the bottom and handed it back to her.

Barbara took our two signed waivers, placed them in a drawer and locked it. Then she stood up from behind her desk. Kelly and I also stood up thinking the meeting was over. "Okay girls," Barbara said, "strip off your clothes, fold them, and place them on your chair. Every stitch." When the two of us stood there in shocked silence without moving she walked out from behind the desk and stood directly in front of us.

"Now!"

A NEW REALITY

As we stood naked in the middle of Barbara Anderson's office, any pretense that we were colleagues working together on a project was gone. "Take off all of your jewelry and place them on your folded clothes, then get into the standing position you learned in Tokyo," she ordered. After we had complied we stood before her with our feet spread, our hands at our sides, and our gaze lowered to the floor.

"This will be your required uniform as a mailgirl," Barbara said to us. "Full nudity is your uniform and you will be in uniform at all times while in the building with the exception of entering and exiting at the beginning and end of your shift." Barbara circled us now, inspecting every inch of our nude bodies.

"I'm glad to see that neither of you have tattoos," she said. "You're forbidden to get any while under contract. Fingernail and toenail polish is fine, but no more body piercings beyond what you already have." The two of us had only our ears and navels pierced. Barbara ran her fingers through my hair and then moved on to Kelly. "Your hair length is okay for now but if it gets long enough to cover your breasts you'll be required to cut it or tie it into a ponytail."

Barbara then looked down at each of our pubic areas and I had to fight the urge to cover up. "You'll also need to have all body hair below the neck shaved as part of your required grooming standards," she said. My pubic hair was neatly trimmed while Kelly had all but a single narrow strip shaved. "And try to lose the tan lines prior to Monday morning. If you don't have a place to sunbathe nude then find a tanning salon. We'll also check your body mass index regularly to make sure you're not becoming either too fat or too skinny, although I doubt weight gain will be a problem on this job. We just want to make sure you continue to display the same lovely curves as you do today."

If there was any real doubt before that Kelly and I were surrendering significant control of our lives to Barbara and the company it quickly faded away as she spoke.

"Assume the kneeling position," she ordered and we kneeled on her carpeted floor with our knees spread at shoulder width, our backs slightly arched, our hands on our thighs, and our gaze lowered to the floor. This was something else we'd learned at Hiromoto headquarters. It was the standard resting position for a mailgirl when she was waiting new orders.

Barbara tapped the inside of each of my knees with her right foot indicating she wanted them wider. "Good," she said after I'd complied. "Since we're on a tight schedule and you're already familiar with them, we're basically going to adopt all of Hiromoto's policies for now. That means assuming either the standing or kneeling position while awaiting instructions. Keep your gaze lowered and avoid eye contact. Everyone in the building will be considered your superior so address them as 'sir' or 'ma'am.' Speak only when spoken to and no covering up at any time."

As I kneeled submissively before Barbara I felt my heart thumping heavily in my chest and intense feelings of arousal began to rise. It was the same thing I'd felt that afternoon in Tokyo as a nude mailgirl among the clothed Hiromoto employees. As much as I wanted to deny it I knew now that being forced to surrender my clothes and, to a large degree, my freedom was a huge turn on for me. I wasn't sure if I liked or hated this, I just knew that it ran counter to the self-image I'd had of myself as a strong, independent woman.

"Here are the plans for the coming week," Barbara said. "Hiromoto techs will continue testing the software and equipment under the pretext of improving our wifi network. On Friday morning we'll announce the program to those working here in the tower and begin training people on using the system and how to interact with mailgirls. On Friday afternoon we'll announce it to the rest of the company and to the media via a press release. If we feel additional training and testing is required we'll do it over the weekend. Mailgirls goes live on Monday morning at eight a.m."

Since returning from Tokyo the thought of potentially becoming a mailgirl had still felt somewhat distant and abstract, but it was becoming very real now. This was really going to happen.

"As for you girls," Barbara continued, "you won't be needed for any of it. In fact, I'd rather keep you two out of the building as much as possible until Monday. I do have plenty of homework for you though." Barbara retrieved a couple of packets from a drawer and placed them on her desk. "You're each getting a pamphlet outlining the rules and responsibilities of a mailgirl. Read it, learn it, live it. There are also floor plans here for the tower with the office codes used to identify where you'll need to go for pickups and deliveries along with the locations of the Mailgirls kneeling pads on each floor. I want those memorized by Friday along with the names of the building's top executives, managers, and aides."

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,204 Followers
12