Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go all the way back down to the basement, provided you don't get a pickup order on the way of course. If Kelly is still there when you get there then tell her to come up to my office one floor at a time doing the same."

"Yes ma'am."

Barbara waved her hand to dismiss me and I rose to my feet and walked to the door. "Oh, and vary your path through each floor walking back to the stairs," she said as I exited.

Since Barbara had told me to find a different path back to the stairs that meant I had to snake my way past some desks and offices toward the outer edge of the building and circled around that way. Once again all work came to a grinding halt as people gawked and leered at me with looks that ranged from lusty approval to barely concealed contempt. No one said anything to me though. I knew that everyone in the building had been put on alert to be very careful in how they interacted with the mailgirls at risk of their jobs. Even though we were nude the state's sexual harassment laws still applied.

As I said earlier, each wing of DDE's complex had its own unique personality and the tower was strictly a corporate environment. Although CEO Dan Evans, one of the company's founders, was well known for wearing blue jeans, collarless pullover shirts and sneakers, only those at the top of the food chain could get away with that in this building. The dress code here was business attire - white shirts, ties and dress pants for the men; stylish skirt suits, pantsuits or dresses for the women. And then there was me in my birthday suit.

I finally reached the stairs and walked down to the eighth floor and got virtually the same reaction there as I walked through it. Even though I'd spent an afternoon nude at Hiromoto headquarters, the Mailgirls program was well established there and everyone was use to seeing nude women as a part of their work environment. That wasn't the case here and the sight of a nude woman in an otherwise normal business environment must have been shocking for a lot of people even though they'd been told in advance it was going to happen.

It was also a shock to my senses as well. This was the most bizarre, humiliating, and exciting thing I'd ever done in my life and my entire body felt like a live wire was running through it. Time seemed to move in slow motion as I walked through floor after floor providing visual confirmation that Mailgirls was open for business. When I finally reached the basement I felt an odd mixture of both relief and disappointment.

Kelly was still waiting in the locker room when I entered. She immediately jumped to her feet when she saw me.

"Danica, what happened? How did it go?" she asked excitedly.

I told her everything, including my experience walking through each floor. Then I told her she was supposed to do the same on her way up to Barbara's office.

"Really?" Kelly said as she nervously ran her fingers through her hair. She folded her arms beneath her breasts and took several deep breaths. "Okay, I can do this, I can do this."

"Good luck, number two," I shouted as Kelly exited the room.

I was alone now, my body was on fire and I knew what I had to do. I sat down on the bench, spread my legs and thrust two fingers of my right hand deep into my throbbing pussy while I caressed my breasts with the other hand. The door to the locker room wasn't locked and anyone could have walked in but I was past the point of caring at the moment. It didn't take long before I had such a powerful orgasm that I had to press a hand over my mouth to muffle it and keep from being heard all the way to the top floor.

Almost immediately my watch sprang to life. Floor 3 - B5 - Pickup. 2:00, 1:59, 1:58....

Oh shit!

FIRST DELIVERY

I leapt off the bench and was heading toward the door when I realized my fingers were covered in my juices and my pussy was still wet with a drop of moisture running down my leg. There's no way in hell I can go upstairs like this, I decided. I ran to the shower, turned it on and jumped in. The water was freezing but I didn't have time to adjust it so I just grabbed the bottle of body soap and washed myself as fast as I could, then quickly toweled off and ran from the room. Parts of my body were still damp, my skin was covered in goosebumps, and my nipples were rock hard as I entered the stairwell.

I was nearly two minutes late getting to my pickup spot. I worried that whoever had made the pickup order would be angry or would complain to Barbara about it, but it turned out I had no need to worry. Waiting for me was a paunchy, sandy-haired man in his mid-30s wearing a rumpled white shirt with one tail half untucked and a shit-eating grin on his face. I stopped in front of him and assumed the standing position, waiting for my instructions. The man looked at me, looked at his cellphone, and then looked back at me.

"Damn," he said with a huge grin, "I've got an app on my phone now that I just have to click a few times and a beautiful naked woman comes running. This is the greatest invention ever!"

"Yes sir," I responded, but I had to suppress a smile. The man had been standing in the doorway of his small office leaving me outside of it now in full view of the cubicles around me. In short order I was surrounded by some of the employees from his department who began snapping pictures and taking videos with their phones. "Do you have a delivery for me, sir?" I asked.

"Um, yeah," he said. "Hold on."

He moved in close to me, held his cellphone out as far away from us as he could, then took a selfie of the two of us. He jabbed the face of his phone a few times then went into his office and returned with the photo that he'd retrieved from his printer. "Here take this to Hal Jensen on the sixth floor."

"Yes sir," I replied as I looked at the photo. I had a slightly startled look on my face and both my breasts were visible while the man had that same big mischievous grin. "Is there anything else, sir."

"Yeah, tell Hal to go fuck himself. And also ask him if he wants to play golf on Saturday."

"Yes sir," I responded, not quite sure what to make of either the photo or the message. "And can I tell him the name of the person sending the message?" This guy was a low level manager so he hadn't been on the list of executives I'd been given to memorize.

"Bob Jensen. I'm his older brother but the little douchebag is working higher in the building than I am and making more money than me. Oh, and his wife is better looking than mine too."

"Yes sir." I stood there for a moment waiting, then realized he didn't know what he was supposed to do. "Sir, you'll need to use the Mailgirls app to set the delivery address."

"Oh shit, sorry," he said. "Am I supposed to know his office code?"

"No sir, just go to the names tab, select the letter 'J' and then scroll down until you find his name. Select it and the address will pop up on my watch along with the delivery deadline."

The man poked his cellphone a few times and my watch lit up. Floor 6 - A9 - Delivery. 3:00. I turned to head for the stairs.

"You look just as good leaving as you do arriving," he shouted after me.

I quickly made my way up the stairs and through the sixth floor until I reached my delivery destination. My watch flashed green as I entered the office indicating I'd finally made my first deadline of the day. A man looked up from his desk with an astonished look on his face as I entered. He was thinner and better dressed than his brother but I could definitely see the family resemblance in the face. "I have a delivery for you sir," I said as I handed him the photo and repeated the message I'd been given word for word. The man burst out laughing.

"I should've known my brother would be the first one to jump on the Mailgirls crazy train," he said. His eyes scanned my body from head to toe. "God, you're beautiful. I wasn't sure about this whole naked delivery thing before but I've got to say I'm warming to it."

"Thank you sir," I replied. "Do you have any deliveries for me?"

"Um, yeah," he said. "Can you take a message back to my brother?"

"Yes sir."

"Come out here for a minute," he said as he walked by me and exited his office. I followed him out the door as he waved someone over from a nearby cubicle and handed him his phone. "I want to get my picture with you too, if you don't mind."

"Of course, sir."

"Hey, don't you girls do this thing where you kneel on the floor while you're waiting?" he asked.

"Yes sir."

"Could you do that for me?"

I went down on my knees and assumed my kneeling posture as Hal Jensen stood behind me and his friend snapped off a couple of photos. Hal then disappeared into his office with the phone and returned several minutes later with the photo. It showed me kneeling while he stood behind me in a Superman pose with his legs spread, his fists pressed against his sides, and an attempt at a stern, heroic look on his face. It was actually pretty funny, but seeing myself in a submissive position like that sent a fresh wave of arousal through my body.

"Take this down to my brother and tell him I don't need to fuck myself because I've got a hot wife to do that for me. And tell him I'll set up a tee time on Saturday morning at Rolling Pines."

After also having to show Hal how to use the app I returned to the third floor and his brother Bob who got a hearty laugh out of both the picture and the message. I have to admit that I liked the two brothers. Their funny pictures and messages to each other helped to relieve the tension of my first day as a mailgirl so I was a little disappointed when Bob released me from further service.

Since I had no current delivery orders I made my way toward the floor's Mailgirls mat to wait. It had been placed in a spot that would provide maximum exposure to the most people and as I kneeled on it I could feel their eyes on me. Delivering messages between floors kept me busy enough to help keep my mind off of my situation but I had plenty of time to think about it now.

I thought back to my first experiences with exhibitionism as a high school girl, although I'm not sure if you could really call it exhibitionism since no one ever saw me. My mom frequently worked graveyard shifts as a nurse in the local hospital leaving me alone at night. During the summer when it was warm outside I would often go out into my backyard, strip off my clothes, and walk around in the nude imagining myself in all kinds of scenarios that usually involved being forced out of my clothes as some kind of punishment. One of my favorite fantasies was that I'd broken some serious rule and my high school had given me the ultimatum of either expulsion or attending school in the nude for the remainder of the school year. Imagining the humiliation of being forced to walk down the hallway or sit in class naked in front of all of my friends and classmates had fueled many masturbation sessions during my senior year.

A lot of kids go wild when they get to college and away from home for the first time, but I was just the opposite. After years of seeing my mom struggle to raise me and make ends meet I decided I was going to get into a career that would allow me to help her out and gain financial independence for myself. I chose a business major and buckled down for six years to earn my Master of Business Administration degree. My nude in public and humiliation fantasies had been buried and mostly forgotten in favor of pursuing goals in the real world.

Now, though, my old fantasies and the real world were suddenly colliding in shocking fashion. This was no fantasy and I wasn't pretending in my mom's backyard. I really was naked in the middle of a busy office building with no easy access to my clothes and forced to kneel in a submissive position in front of a bunch of fully clothed people. After all those years of hard work and studying my path had somehow led to this humiliating destination.

Even more shocking was a thought that kept forcing itself into my head no matter how hard I tried to suppress it. I loved this.

AN INVITATION

It was late afternoon now and I was kneeling on a mat on the fourth floor when I got the command via my watch to go to Barbara's office on the ninth floor. When I arrived there I found Kelly already kneeling on the floor. Barbara, of course, was on her cellphone as she always seemed to be. Kelly and I flashed quick smiles at each other as I joined her on the floor. Since our breaks were staggered in order to keep one of us always on duty we'd barely seen each other since early that morning.

We were waiting at least a good ten minutes before Barbara finally hung up. "Okay girls," she said as she turned to us, "I'm going to call it a day. No more deliveries." This surprised me since it was only about five p.m. with still an hour left in our shift. "I want to hear your impressions about how it went today and you can dispense with the submissive 'ma'am' stuff for now."

"Pretty slow," Kelly replied. "Especially in the morning." I nodded in agreement. I did have one stretch in the afternoon where I'd had three straight pickup and deliveries, but the majority of the day had been spent kneeling on mats being gawked at by surrounding office workers.

"Some of the people weren't quite sure how to use the app," I added.

Barbara nodded. "Both of those things were expected considering how quickly this program was thrust on people with little advance notice or training. A lot of people don't really know what to make of this. The goal today was to just get the program rolling." Barbara was talking to us now as if we were fellow employees rather than servant girls.

"Tomorrow we're doing something different," she continued. "It'll be kind of a training day. We're going to require everyone below the ninth floor authorized to call a mailgirl to summon one, even if they don't have a delivery. In retrospect we probably should've done something like that today but this has been a learning process for everyone."

Oh my god, I thought. We're going to be so busy tomorrow.

"We'll be assigning people different time frames for this so you won't be hammered all at once or run ragged," Barbara said. "We do want everyone to know though that using mailgirls to deliver important or time sensitive communications and packages is mandatory, not optional." If there'd been any thought that either Barbara or the company might be wavering on going forward with the Mailgirls program after a slow start it was being shot down.

"So tell me, how was your interaction with the other employees?" she asked. "I'm sure they stared but were you subjected to any physical or verbal abuses?" We both shook our heads.

"It's more like they treated me like I was radioactive," Kelly said. "No one wanted to get too close." Other than the Jensen brothers my experience had been largely the same.

"They were strongly reminded of the state's sexual harassment laws," Barbara replied, "but eventually we'll try to find a happy medium between radioactive and grabby."

Barbara let us silently digest everything we'd been told as she logged onto her computer. A short time later her printer came to life and she retrieved what looked like a spreadsheet. After examining it for a couple of minutes she began speaking again.

"It's a small sample size but it looks like most of our delivery deadlines were fairly close," she said. "A few will need to be adjusted. There's one run that sticks out like a sore thumb though." She turned her attention away from the spreadsheet and looked at me. "You were almost two minutes late going from the basement to the third floor for a pickup, Danica?"

I gulped nervously, thinking about the quick shower I took after masturbating in the basement locker room. How could I possibly tell her about that? "Um, I was on the toilet when I got the order," I lied.

"You know you can turn the watch to standby mode for up to five minutes for bathroom breaks," she responded sharply.

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry. I forgot."

Barbara laid the spreadsheet on her desk, got to her feet, then walked over and stood above me. "Stand up Danica," she commanded. By the tone of her voice it was obvious that she was no longer speaking to me as a fellow employee. She was in control and I was once again the lowly, submissive mailgirl who was hers to command.

I rose to my feet and assumed the required standing position with my arms at my sides and my gaze lowered. I saw my palms nervously rubbing my bare thighs and I had to will them to stop.

"Look me in the eyes," Barbara ordered and I obeyed, although it was hard for me to hold her gaze. She stared into my eyes as if looking into my soul and I was almost ready to shout, "I confess! I was late because I was busy doing the two fingered tango in the locker room!" Thankfully she broke the silence first.

"I think I'm going to try out a new standing position for you girls and I want you to demonstrate it, Danica."

"Yes ma'am."

"Place your hands behind your back and grasp your left wrist with your right hand. Make sure your hands are placed on the small of your back and don't cover any of that lovely ass of yours." I quickly complied. "Now arch your back and keep your head up while lowering your eyes."

After she was satisfied I was in the correct position she barked, "On your feet Kelly and do the same." Kelly jumped to her feet and got into position. After circling us several times time and checking out this new pose from every angle she stopped directly in front of us. "Yes, I think I like this better. It helps thrust your breasts out more prominently. The other way there was a tendency to lower your head and slump your shoulders. This will be your new standing position from now on."

"Yes ma'am," we replied in unison.

"Good," Barbara said. "There's one more thing. The top execs are having a little get together tonight on the tenth floor to celebrate the start of our Mailgirls program and the two of you are invited." The way she said it made it clear that this was an invitation we weren't free to decline. The tenth floor was where the CEO and the top VP's had their offices and was the only floor in the tower I'd never been on.

"And, yes, you're expected to be in uniform," Barbara said answering our unspoken question. "Go down to the locker room, get showered, shampoo your hair, reapply your makeup, and be back up to the tenth floor by six. Take the stairs going down but you have permission to use the elevator coming back up. You won't need your watches."

The two of us continued to stand there not sure if we'd been dismissed. "Go!" she said as she waved us out of the room.

Kelly and I said little on the trip down the stairs and it wasn't until we were both in the shower that she spoke up. "The cast iron bitch was almost human there for a couple of minutes," she said. "I don't think she bought your story about being on the toilet though. What were you really doing? Rubbing one out?" When I didn't respond she laughed out loud. "Oh my god, that is what you were doing isn't it?" I remained silent but I'm sure the deep blush on my face told her all she needed to know.

"Jesus, Danica, you really get off on this stuff don't you? All the humiliation and the naked slave girl bullshit with the 'yes sirs' and 'no ma'ams' and holding your arms behind your back with your tits thrusting out prominently. You totally love it!" I couldn't deny any of it.

"What about you?" I shot back. "Aren't you the one who said she was an exhibitionist?"

"I said I was kind of an exhibitionist. You know, getting drunk and flashing my boobs at parties kind of stuff. Being a mailgirl is way out of my comfort zone."

"But you were the one who first got naked in Tokyo and talked me into doing it too."