Confessions of a Male Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm." was all she could say with her mouth full. Once she finished cleaning me, she rolled over onto her back and I laid down next to her, my head at her feet. I glanced over at the clock and saw it had been another hour since I last checked, making it 4:30. I rubbed Sasha's shins as she lay on the bed staring at the ceiling. "I've never been so thoroughly fucked. I love it. You better let me have this cock whenever I need it." She pointedly looked at my cock with a loving gaze. "I think you should come over a couple of hours before practice tomorrow so we can 'loosen up' a bit."

It was the tail end of summer before our senior year. Sasha and I were among the oldest in our class, having both turned eighteen a few days apart from each other. Most of the rest of our squad had their birthdays in the upcoming months with a couple of stragglers toward the end of the school year. The only exception was our captain Rose, who shared the same birthday with Sasha. We had six guys and six girls on our squad making six boy/girl partner couples. We had just started practicing twice a day the last week of summer before school started to get ready for the pending weekly football games. Sasha said something pulling me from my reverie.

"I'm sorry? Was spaced out for a second there. You took a lot out of me."

"Good, because I don't think my pussy can handle another go right now. You're starting to get hard again already." Her hand was slowly stroking my cock back to life.

"Baby girl, don't start something you can't finish." I would have swatted her ass to make my point, but she was still lying on her back.

"Mmm, I like that name. Almost as much as cumslut." She let go of my cock and started playing with my abs again.

"Well then, I'll call you 'baby girl' in public, and 'cumslut' when we're alone. Sound good?"

"As long as you promise we'll be having plenty of alone time."

"Would that make us a couple then?" I dearly hoped I could stretch this day out for eons. Sasha seemed to think about it for a moment. She was easily the most beautiful girl in school, and I was on the fringes of the popular crowd. But we had become cheerleading partners so popularity aside, us becoming a couple kind of made sense.

"Sure, why not? You know exactly how to fuck me the way I like, and you're cuter than you know. All the other girls on the squad will be jealous. They've been trying to figure out if one of us can turn your eye. Looks like I won." She giggled and twisted around so we could be face to face. I wrapped my arms around the naked beauty and softly kissed her.

"So, 'baby girl' is my girlfriend now. The hottest girl in school. There's going to be a lot of jealous guys."

"You really think I'm the hottest girl in school?"

"Absolutely. Will was a lucky guy to date you for as long as he did. But, I'd like to see if I can beat that record... No, not beat it. Shatter it." I grinned and gave her a quick kiss.

"Well, you're off to a great start, stud. If I'm walking funny tomorrow it's your fault. And I'll make sure all the girls on the squad know why." It was her turn to grin at me. She followed it with a quick peck on my lips.

I was never certain about my reputation at school. Before Sasha, I only ever dated girls who went to different schools. It wasn't intentional, but some would say it was smart. I was slowly realizing otherwise. Gossip and rumor could both help and harm, the trick was to making sure the 'right' rumors got out. If I could keep Sasha happy, I was certain everyone would notice.

I hugged the nubile nymph tightly and gently pressed my lips to hers. I rolled onto my back so she was above me again. I felt no rush to fuck her again, but I felt a desire deep within me to simply touch her soul. Of course I wanted to memorize every inch of her gorgeous body, but I wanted to forge a deeper connection than simply that. I wanted to know everything I could about her, so I broke our kiss and started simple

"When is your birthday?"

"It was two weeks ago on August sixth." I chuckled.

"Mine is the eighth. I always liked older women." I smirked and she laughed, a heavenly delight I wished to hear as often as possible. "Are you a morning person or a night person?"

"Definitely a night person. Coffee helps with most mornings, but if I could wake up in your arms, I'll bet I'd become more of a morning person." She kissed me again, shivering slightly. I could feel the goosebumps starting to rise on her back, so I turned us to get under the covers. I was still on my back, but she was now resting her head on my chest with her right leg draped over mine. She started idly playing with what little chest hair I had. "Your turn, same question."

"I'm a night person for sure. And waking up with you in my arms would be the start of a perfect day." She squeezed me tightly, mashing her breasts into me. I started playing with her shoulder length medium brown hair.

"Mmmm I like that. Favorite food?" She kept the game going.

"Definitely you, but Italian is a close second."

"Hehe, I'm a quarter Italian, so does that make me your top two then?"

"Top one and a quarter." I joked, tickling her ribs. She squirmed a bit, but settled back against me when I rested my hand on her back.

"I don't really like being tickled."

"Good to remember." I went back to playing with her hair. "So, your favorite food?"

"Your cum is definitely at the top of the list, but I'm a meat and potatoes kind of girl. I don't indulge too often though, need to stay in shape."

"Hmm, I can help you stay in shape. A little daily exercise like we just had maybe?" Another shiver ran through Sasha, I'm guessing from the memory of all the orgasms she enjoyed.

"Sounds tempting, but if we fucked every day like today, you'd wear me out. Sometimes a girl wants to feel loved."

"And sometimes she wants to be a nasty cumslut." She grinned and nodded against my chest.

"Today was hot. I was feeling horny all weekend, and practicing 'the chair' today with your hand on my pussy just got me going. I'm glad we did this."

"Me too. How long has it been since you last had sex?"

"Hmm, let's not talk about that, okay? Besides, the way you just asked that, I could say about 10 minutes ago!"

"Fair enough." We laughed together for a moment. Once the mood settled, I got a bit serious. "I just want to say things went south with my last girlfriend pretty fast when I started hearing about the lies she was telling. Promise me you'll never lie to me."

"I would hope you dumped her for that, and I promise." She smiled up at me and moved in for a kiss. I stroked her back as our tongues dueled once again in the increasingly familiar dance. I found I loved kissing Sasha, and I was starting to think she felt the same. Our tongues leisurely dueled for a while longer, and we broke the kiss to enjoy our afterglow.

"You know, one of us should probably go grab our clothes we left downstairs. Two pairs of shorts at the base of the stairs probably wouldn't look good to a neighbor if they came by and peeked in the window." Sasha seemed content to just lay in my arms and let the world slip away around her. I kissed the top of her head and rolled her over me to the other side so I could get up and go get our clothes.

I wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing, but I had just had the most amazing sex of my life and plenty of time, so I had not a care in the world. I leisurely bounded down the stairs, my hard cock bouncing merrily with each step and saw our shorts right where we left them. Sasha's were off to the side against the wall, and mine were on the ground below the bottom step. I got to the bottom of the stairs, bent over to pick up my shorts and I looked up through the window next to the front door as I stood. I saw Sasha's best friend and head cheerleader Rose staring at me with her hand over her open mouth in shock.

12