Confessions of a Male Slut

Story Info
Jared begins his tales of conquest.
3.6k words
4.37
66.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunnie
Sunnie
41 Followers

I'm not ashamed to say that I'm one of the biggest male sluts I know. I don't go hunting women down, though, I let them lure me. Make the eye contact, do the smile thing, strike up the conversation, and all of a sudden they're ready to take me home like I was a lost puppy dog: "It's getting a little crowded in here, you wanna go to my place?" Once the invitation is given, I act like I'm kind of reluctant, and then they can feel like they've talked me into it: "Oh, it'll be all right, my roommate will be gone until Sunday", or whatever excuse they give. Then I "give in", and follow them home, and proceed to rock their world. It never fails me.

I also have one of the biggest collections of pornography I've ever encountered. If it has been filmed, written, posted on the Net, or fantasized about, I probably own it. Not just vanilla porn, either. Give me some credit. I've got most all the BDSM and fetish stuff I can find, I've got gay porn, lesbian porn, even some animal stuff. Not that I'm into the animal stuff, for God's sake, give me a little credit here! I own it only because it's weird and bizarre and it's fun to see the looks on people's faces when I "accidentally" pop video in, and there's some chick taking it like a pro from a squealing horse. Quite possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I digress. We were talking about my promiscuity, weren't we? And since I did mention that I have gay porn, I should elaborate on that. I'm bisexual, closeted for the most part except when I'm cruising. Do you have any idea how many public parks are used by horny old married men looking for a blowjob? Most of these men, in their forties and fifties most often, just aren't getting any from their wives any more, and they're so hard-up they don't give a damn who sucks them off, as long as they can get their rocks off. More than likely, I end up on the fun end of the deal, on my knees taking a nice big cock down my throat. I'm very popular in the park scene, because I'm young and cute, and have virtually no gag reflex. On the other hand, you would also be surprised at how many strapping young college athletes are sucking dick on the side. This, too, makes me popular, since I'm fairy well hung and older than most college boys (I'm twenty-seven, if you're wondering), but not so old that they're sucking my dick thinking, "Man, this guy's old." The best of both worlds, I should say.

Hey, I warned you! I told you I was a slut!

But I haven't been a pervert all my life. I swear it.

For the better part of my life, actually, I was sparkling clean in terms of morality and sexuality. I was the absolute most unblemished of men. I was a virgin through my teenage years, up until I was twenty years old, and at the time, I was determined to stay that way until I got married. Christian, of course, but I'm a little ashamed of that these days, so I'll not go into it further. Suffice it to say that at that point in my young adulthood, sex was the worst of evils. I resisted all advances made to me by women, and held up the Sword of the Spirit with pride.

What a loser.

Just before I turned twenty, however, I met Natalie. And Natalie is responsible for my present nymphomania. She opened the door for me, showing me the wide world of sexual desire, deviance, and fulfillment. I still remember our first time together. Want to hear?

She showed up at our church one Sunday evening, the guest of one of the deacons. She caught my eye immediately, and I could not look away from her for the better part of the sermon. She was absolutely gorgeous, a fucking goddess of a woman, about 5'7" or 5'8", and slender and sinewy, but curvy, with a wonderfully round ass, plump perky C-cup breasts, creamy soft skin, thick, soft, buttery auburn hair, and dark blue eyes. Every curve of her, from the curve of her breast to the curve of her soft, pouty, cock-teasing mouth, is saturated in sensuality, alluring even the chastest of men. At first sight of her, I think, I was hopeless. Her deep blue eyes burned into me, her shape taunted me, I could feel my foundations shaking under me, ready to give way as soon as she gave the word. All I had to do was look at her, and the sin of the flesh prevailed; I was rock hard in an instant. She cast her gaze my way, merely once, and I was lost.

She must have noticed this. Some kind of radar that women are built with, I think, which seeks out the hormonal male. When the sermon was over and everyone was mingling about, Natalie pushed her way out of the crowd, and I was astonished to realize she was making her way directly to me!

She approached me with confidence and warmth, and said, very simply, "You're cute. Would you like to take me out sometime?"

Stunned, I stammered, "I, I uh, I would love to."

She flashed a bright smile at me. "Great." We exchanged phone numbers, and she walked away, springing her step just enough to let her hair bounce around her shoulders just a little. I watched her ass sway as she walked, mesmerized, shocked.

We went on one date, and were inseparable after that. She was not only enticing, but also intelligent, driven, and confident. She had me by the balls. But I was totally fine with that.

It wasn't long, maybe six weeks, before Natalie challenged my sexual integrity. I suppose I'd been expecting it, maybe even hoping for it, but I still wasn't prepared for the way she approached the subject. We were sitting in my living room, watching TV, or something, and had been quietly content in each other's arms for a few hours. Then she looked up at me and studied me for quite some time. Very casually, she said to me, "You've got a beautiful body, you know. It's a shame you don't share it with anyone."

This was usually the point where I'd say something about how it was wrong and evil and immoral and depraved, but when I thought even for a split second about sinking my already-hard cock into her beautiful pussy, none of those words even came close to an accurate description of how I felt. For the first time, I realized I wanted her more than I'd known, wanted her bad enough to forget who I was and what I thought I knew about the world, and just give in to her eyes, her kiss, my throbbing cock. A mental picture flash into my brain for half an instant: my fat cock sinking slowly into her hungry pussy.

My mind reeled. Should I thank her for the compliment? What did that mean, that I had a beautiful body? Should I go refill the coffee and change the subject? Should I kiss her? What do I say?

What actually came out of my mouth was something retarded like, "I, uh, I really, um.... I guess so."

She giggled. "This makes you uncomfortable, doesn't it?"

I cleared my throat. "No, Nat, of course not. I just, uh, you know, I just don't know what to say."

She leaned in toward me, her lips just barely brushing against mine. "Say you won't stop." And then she kissed me. And in that kiss, my whole dogma was laid waste. I couldn't think, breathe, or see. Suddenly my entire body was tingling, as if all the sexual tension I had ignored through my teenage years was surfacing in this single moment, in the feel of her tongue on mine, her hands exploring me. A rush of blood flooded into my cock, making it harder than granite, straining painfully against the zipper of my jeans. She took my hands and wrapped my arms more tightly around herself, my hands sinking down to cup her ass. She buried her fingers in my hair, her other hand reaching up under my shirt, running her manicured fingernails down my chest and stomach. The kiss deepened, and goose bumps rose up all over me. She opened her mouth wider, as if trying to take in more of me, trying to inhale me, and I realized I was doing the same thing, pressing her ever closer against me, pressing her face against mine, stopping just short of devouring her. She dropped her hands lower, rubbing my cock through the thick fabric of my jeans. Maybe it was a knee-jerk reaction, but I thrust my hips along with her movements, moaning as I did so. I brought a hand up to massage her plump breast, squeezing gently, bringing a moan out of her, as well.

She pulled back from me just a little. "You're going to take me, aren't you? You're not going to tease me?"

I said the first thing that came to my mind. "I'm going to take you, and you're going to love it."

She let out a sigh, of relief perhaps, before she grabbed my shirt and nearly tore it off me. I was happy to return the gesture, slipping her top off with ease. We began touching again, feeling the soft, exposed skin, as she leaned in again to kiss me. I felt her nimble fingers toying with my belt, deftly unbuckling it, and now attacking the button and zipper of my jeans. Then I felt, for the first time, five gentle fingers touching the very skin of my cock, freeing it from its prison of boxer shorts, touching it, stroking it. Her hand slid smoothly up and down my shaft, harder now than I ever remembered it being. Can a cock actually get too full of blood, and burst?

She stood up, and slipped her skirt off so easily I almost didn't notice. She pushed my jeans off me, kneeling as she did so, and slipped the head of my cock into her warm, pouty mouth. I nearly fell over with anticipation as she slowly wormed my cock the rest of the way down her throat. I gasped in amazement as I felt the tip hit the back of her throat. She twisted her head this way and that, giving a new sensation with every move she made. I held on to her head, truly afraid of losing my footing to this incredible experience, and moaned and panted like, well, like a virgin. I suddenly felt that I must have more of this extraordinary feeling, and grabbed her, rather roughly I thought, by the back of the head, pulling her further down along my cock. She took this well, giving up control and allowing me to move myself in and out of her lips. She continued the tongue work, however, moving it along the underside of my shaft as I drove it into her mouth.

"Natalie," I whispered, because if I hadn't whispered her name, I would have screamed it. "I've ... oh shit, that's good ... I've got ... "

She pulled back. "What's wrong?"

I panted. I was overtaken by the sensation, by the look in her eyes. "I've got to have you," I choked.

She smiled. "Anything you want, love. The night is yours." She wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered, "And so am I."

That said, she got to her feet and perched on the couch, spreading herself open for me. I gazed at her silently, almost paralyzed, until I realized I was staring, and she was giggling at me. I looked at her, then down at her pussy. I could see the little droplets of her arousal, seeping out of her little mouth, already ready for me. I dropped to my knees to get a closer look, pulling her pussy lips apart and examining the little nubs of flesh within. There was her clit, hard and swollen, peeking out from its protective hood. There were her inner lips, coated in her juices already. And there, the secret opening I had desired from the moment I saw her.

She was right. She was mine now.

I leaned forward, looking up at her as I did so, and ran my tongue lightly along the sides of her pussy lips. She gasped sharply. I worked my way toward her clit, lightly and slowly, examining her and probing her with my tongue. Her fingers slid through my hair, her hand wrapped itself around the back of my head, pulling me closer to her, silently begging for more. I breathed in her musky scent, clean and totally aroused. My mouth closed over the hard little nugget of her clit, and finally she let out a long, deep moan.

"Oooohhh, god, yes, right there, just keep doing that!"

Among other things, that night I learned it was hard to eat pussy and smile at the same time. Pleasing her made me happy, and I smiled every time she cried out in pleasure during my up-close-and-personal with her clit. I prodded her with the tip of my tongue, I circled it and flicked it, I licked it as if it were a lollipop. With each different technique, things I hadn't even known I wanted to do, she became more and more enflamed. Finally I felt her shaking and trembling, and she wasn't breathing, just holding it in as if waiting for something. The more I licked her, the harder her grip on me became, until finally, she broke, and her body splintered into waves of tremors, and she screamed out in pleasure, grinding herself against my face.

I pulled back from her finally, watching the color rise and fade in her cheeks and her swollen breasts. She groggily opened her eyes and looked at me. I waited anxiously for her to say something, and when she caught her breath, only one word came out.

"Wow."

We laughed for a moment, until her face became serious again, contorted with desire, and she said, "I need you inside me. Take me, take what you want from me."

It was too late to turn back. I wanted her too badly to worry about my rewards stored in heaven. I wanted her too badly to remember I was "married to Jesus." I was willing to bet Jesus couldn't find better pussy than what I had spread open in front of me. Purely pink, beautifully ripe, perfectly swollen, its musky scent rising gently to tease my nostrils. I poised my cock at the opening.

Suddenly she gasped and pulled back. "A condom, Jared, we need a condom."

I merely looked at her, speechless. I had never expected this to happen with her, with anyone, and especially not today. I did not have a condom.

I didn't have time to reply, though, because Natalie had gotten up, and gone to her purse, from which she retrieved two condoms. She hurried back to the couch, smiling brightly at her discovery.

She didn't give me an instant to wonder or ask why those were in her purse. She had the latex sheath quickly unwrapped and carefully rolled over my cock in no time at all. Then she sat back against the couch again, spreading her legs open, and literally led me by the cock to her quivering hole.

Still holding my cock, she ran its head up and down the length of her pussy, from opening to clit, coating it with her juices. She positioned it at the entry, ready for me to sink into her warm, slippery depths.

"Are you ready, love?" she asked.

Was I ready? I watched the rise and fall of her plump, swollen breasts as she gasped in excitement. I looked down at my cock, waiting its entrance at the gate of her pussy, and her hand still guiding it up and down her pussy, pausing noticeably at the hole. Her sweet little nether lips were red and swollen with blood, her clit protruded slightly from its hood, hard as a tiny cock, and her opening quivered in anticipation. And then I realized, with fear perhaps, that it was far too late to turn back.

I looked up and met her gaze. She was looking quizzically at me, wondering, I supposed, what I was waiting for. What the hell WAS I waiting for? I was in too deep to stop now, and I sure as hell was not going to allow this opportunity to pass me by.

"I am ready," I answered her, "but are you?" Without giving her a chance to answer, I took my cock in my own hand, never looking away from her face, and slowly, gently, pushed myself inside her.

She was not very well used, and my thick cock hurt her just a little. I could feel her pussy muscles stretching to accommodate me, the walls of her passage swelling with blood, and her juices flowing onto my cock, even flowing out of her and dripping onto my balls. Her back arched as she took in a sharp breath, and reached out to grab onto my hips and pull me further into her.

"More, more, give me more," she gasped, her face growing flushed and her breasts swelling even further. With that, I lost all restraint, and took her firmly by the hips before ramming the rest of my cock inside her. She screamed out at the sudden increase in force, raising her hips to meet me and squeezing my ass cheeks. I let out a long, low groan of pleasure, holding still, buried balls-deep inside her, savoring the feel of her hot, wet pussy still stretching, still squeezing me.

She was shuddering, gasping. "Oh my god.... Jared...You're so...oh god...you're..."

"I'm inside you," I whispered into her ear, "and I've got you, you're mine..."

"All yours," she gasped, "and so big...it's stretching me..."

"I know, I feel it." I looked down at her fluttering cunt and withdrew a few inches, watching my cock emerge from its moist hiding place. I slammed back into her, watching my cock disappear again. She screamed as my hips crashed into hers. I looked up at her to see if I'd hurt her, but she was gasping and crying out, "More, Jared! Give me more!"

My father always told me to give a lady what she wants.

I pulled back again and pushed into her with double the force, I quickened my pace gradually. She moaned with each thrust, rising up to meet me, developing her own rhythm to match mine, lengthening and deepening each stroke. I dropped down to suck and lick at her nipples as I rammed into her, and at this she buried her fingers in my hair, pressing me closer, even going in to nibble at my ear.

"That is so good, Jared, keep going, just like that, that's gonna make me cum..." she gasped.

"Gonna make me cum, too, baby, I'm gonna fucking explode inside you!" Why did my voice sound so much like a growl?

"Yes!" she cried. "Give it to me, cum for me!"

I doubled my speed, hammering her pussy with my swollen, straining cock, until I felt the beginnings of the orgasm twitching in my cock. At the very same time, I felt her body begin to shudder, her pussy begin to quiver. She held tightly to my shoulders, digging her nails into them, and she cried out, "Oh my god, I'm cumming!"

"That's it, baby, cum with me," I grunted, just before I let go, and filled her with hot cum in the most powerfully orgasmic experience I've known even to this day. I don't know if the walls were rattling, or if that was just my brain. Either way, I couldn't see straight for a few seconds, and everything seemed to fade away.

When I opened my eyes (when had I closed them?), I was lying on top of Natalie, my head cradled between her breasts, her legs wrapped firmly around my waist, both of us gasping for breath. We were gently touching, caressing each other, and planting kisses randomly over each other. We seemed to lie like that forever, before she finally spoke.

"That was amazing," she whispered.

I looked up at her. "Was it?"

She laughed. "Well, not bad for a virgin."

My turn to laugh. "I have to admit I wasn't expecting this. I thought I'd be a virgin until I got married, that's just how it was supposed to be, you know?" I shook my head. "I'm starting to think that was a stupid idea."

Now she laughed outright, tossing back her head. It wasn't until then that I realized I was still inside her, and her pussy muscles quivered along with her laughing. An interesting sensation, to say the least. She pulled back to sit up straight, and looked at me.

"So," she said, "when are we gonna do this again?"

As it happened, we did it again about two hours later. And again the next night, the night after that, and so on. Maybe I'll go into those excursions later on. For now, I'll leave you with the story of how I abandoned my chastity for the most beautiful woman who ever lived, and for the record, I never, ever regretted it.

Till next time...

Sunnie
Sunnie
41 Followers