Confessions of a Nightclub Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in front of him and leaned down to kiss him placing her hands on his broad shoulders. Their tongues touched and caressed as they sunk into a long, deep French kiss. He was now at full attention. He moved his hands from his sides and carefully undid the one button letting the shirt fall open. Breaking the kiss he looked down to see Sophie's breasts for the first time.

He let out and almost inaudible 'wow' and gazed at her beautiful tits. He knew they were large for her size but they were a glorious shape and topped with quite dark pronounced nipples. He reached his right hand forward and laid it flat just at the top of her left breast moving it down the outside and softly cupping it in his hand.

She sank onto his knee. Her legs astride his left leg. He lowered his face towards the breast he was now slowly massaging and lowered his mouth towards her hardening nipple. Placing his lips around the nipple he sucked at her without touching her stiff bud. After a few moments he brushed his tongue on the underside eliciting a sigh from Sophie and causing her to arch her back, sliding herself along his knee.

He circled her nipple with his tongue before lashing across it and returning to sucking. His left hand had found her other tit and his fingers brushed sideways across it, each digit flicking her in turn. She started to rock backwards and forwards just above his knee, her head thrown back as she moaned at his ministrations. Now he turned his attention to the other nipple taking it into his mouth this time allowing his teeth to slightly nip it.

He was now aware that she was humping his leg, sliding her pussy along his thigh and catching herself on his knee. He kissed the middle of her chest and pulled her tits in around his face delighting in their size as he was engulfed between them.

Now they came together in a hard kiss. She pushed his shoulders back and he sank onto the bed, Sophie now on all fours above and astride him. He could feel a slight wetness on his knee. She lowered her bare chest onto his and for the first time their bodies made proper contact. He could feel the warmth of her tits and her hard nipples against him. She slid back down the bed planting little kisses on his neck, chest and stomach as she inched her way down once again standing between his legs.

She rose up trailing her fingernails down his torso. It was sweet agony. His cock was so hard and so desperate for her touch as she tugged at the towel, opening it and freeing his manhood to her gaze. She smiled as she saw it and ran her hands down either side over his hips and onto the top of his thighs before wrapping her fingers around his shaft and pulling it upright. She moved it to the side and lowered her pouting lips to it planting a kiss on the side of the base of his cock.

She looked up at him once again raising him up skyward and starting a lick from the base to the sensitive underside of his head. Holding her tongue there for a split second before running the flat of her tongue with more pressure under his head. He gasped. Her mouth opened and her lips sank over his head in an opened mouthed, wet kiss before taking his cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling around him.

It was pure ecstasy as she slowly started to bob up and down on his shaft her hand caressing his balls as she took him deeper and deeper into her soft mouth. Her rhythm started to build and Philip groaned his approval. Already he could feel the pressure growing in his balls but as much as he wanted to come in her mouth he wanted much more first.

He sat up, Sophie still in his lap and gently pulled her up. She was on her knees at the foot of the bed. Her stood and pulled her up with him nuzzling in to her neck, nibbling and kissing. Their bodies once more in wonderful hot contact, he ran his hand down onto her hip before spinning her around, pulling her hair off her neck and continuing his attention, his cock nestled between her peachy buttocks. One hand slipped around her to massage a breast while his other hand worked over her hip and down onto the front of her thigh before coming back up the inside of her leg. His fingers found the hot lacy material around her crotch and he pressed his fingers into her.

Sophie was moaning softly with her head resting back on his shoulder, Philip now with his mouth on her shoulder as he felt the wetness between her legs. He rubbed across the top of her pussy causing a shudder to go through her body.

Now, he moved his finger to the side of her panties and slid them under the material. He first felt a small patch of hair before moving lower, the end of his index finger encountering the wet cleft of her pussy as it dipped inside her slowly. His hand moved lower cupping her wet lips with his four fingers before rubbing them back up. She was very wet.

He removed his hand from her panties and span her back around lowering her into a seated position on the edge of the bed. He knelt between her legs. Taking hold of the side of her underwear he slowly lowered them off her hips and down her legs, toes outstretched and pointing over his shoulder. Revealed to him now was her swollen pussy, a small Brazilian style patch of hair above clean shaved lips and between them the hint on her darker petals and the hood of her clit.

A drip of white juice leaked from her sopping pussy. Philip caught it with his finger and sucked it off letting out an 'mmmm' as he once again tasted her musky, sweet juice. Sophie smiled her encouragement.

He leaned forward and kissed her around the strip of hair before moving down with kisses and little licks down the side of her groin and onto the very top of her thigh ensuring she could feel his hot breath on her. He kissed her lips not yet allowing either of them the pleasure of direct contact with her now slowly parting sex.

Eventually, he gave in and very delicately ran his tongue down the side of her clit between her labia and outer lips then across and up the other side. He flicked his tongue in this area before finally making his way back to the hood over her clit and lightly flicking it across. Sophie was starting to become a little more vocal.

"Oh yeah," she murmured, "Um...fuck yeah."

He removed his tongue, kissed her clit and lowered his mouth until his tongue found the bottom of her slit. His tongue parted her lips and he tasted her properly, scooping her juices onto his tongue. This spurred him on more. He wanted to bury his face in her and lap up every last drop of her. He sucked around her clit, pulling it out of its hood and tickling his tongue across it causing little shocks to jolt through her body. By now her hands were in his hair pulling him in. He eased the tip of his finger into her and moved his other hand up to tease her hard nipples giving them little pinches.

His attention now became more passionate and he rotated his finger into her hooking it up to find her G spot. His tongue was now rasping up and down, left and right of her clit. Sophie by now was starting to arch her back off the bed her head thrown back as the combination of his tongue on her button and finger working her swollen G spot pushed her closer to her release.

"Lick me....awww...you f..fucker."

Her hips started to buck. He could feel her pussy start to spasm and then, suddenly she exploded with a loud shout. The walls of her sex clamped around his finger, she pulled his face hard into her squeezing his head between her legs soaking him as she writhed and flailed on the bed. Weeks of sexual tension were released into his face as she came with a ferocity that she had never experienced before.

He couldn't breath and he didn't care. What a sweet way to go. Suffocated in the pussy of this beautiful girl.

Gradually, she lessened the grip on her lover. He looked up at her, red patches on the rise and fall of her chest.

"Oh my God, oh....my.." her voice trailed off and her head turned sideways.

He pulled the sleeves off her arms so that she now lay naked before him on the shirt. Now he straddled her, kissing her back to life. He moved her up the bed and laid on top of her, his cock pressing into her tummy. He was desperate now to feel his cock inside her.

She lifted her legs up the side of his body and he lowered his hips slightly allowing his manhood to drop between her legs, his pre-cum and her juice mingling around the cleft of her pussy. She took a firm hold of his shaft and worked the head of his penis up and down her slit, fully lubricating him before settling the head at the opening to her glorious hole.

Philip slowly pushed into her feeling her lips fold around him welcoming him into her velvety, wet cunt. He delighted at the tight confines of her hot sex sinking deeper and making Sophie gasp as he pushed the last inch home, filling her completely. He enjoyed the moment, finally inside this girl that had dominated his thoughts for so long.

He wanted to fuck her hard but he started with tiny strokes. He could feel her wet against his balls. He almost pulled out, paused and slid back into her starting the groans once more. Sophie pushed back at him trying to force him as deep as possible. After a while he moved his body into a straight, push up style position and lifted his body off hers. She squirmed beneath him as first he just fucked her with the end of is cock in short little strokes before plunging his full length into her in a few long strokes. This tease followed by deep thrusting reward was sending her crazy and she dug her nails into his sides trying to keep him all the way in. Sophie was starting to become vocal again. The groans and moans had escalated into growls and the odd obscenity and she was getting louder.

Without warning she started to push him off her and she succeeded in rolling him over onto his back. Then she stood up on the bed legs astride his hips and looked down at him rubbing her fingers across the hair on her pubis. He looked up at her red swollen pussy slick with juices. He wanted at that moment for her to fall on his face so he could eat her again but she dropped to her knees feeding a breast to his mouth. Her other hand found his dick and laid it up his belly as she lowered herself onto it sliding up and down the length.

She kissed him and then paused nuzzling the head into her hole and then sitting back onto him forcing his cock up into her. She started to slowly ride him; grinding her clit into him each time she reached the base. Her pace increased her amazing tits bouncing rhythmically as her body arched backwards. His hands found the soft skin on her hips and he gently encouraged her movement that altered to more of a short-thrusting grind.

Her speed increased and so did her vocalisation. She was now crashing her clit into his pubic bone and driving his cock as deep into her as she could.

"Oh...yeah, ah..ffff...fuck...ahhh..."

He felt the onset of her orgasm build from deep within her. There was a short break where she just bounced, mouth open, then her head dropped forward and her hands left the top of her thighs and onto his chest as she put more pressure into her thrusting. Her hips flying backwards and forwards as one hand flew to her left tit pinching her nipple.

"Ah..ah..fuck...I'm going...to...aaahhhhh"

Sophie came, her face almost showing pain as her orgasm ripped through her. Her nails dug into Philip chest. He desperately tried to keep composure as her beautiful pussy gripped and sucked at his shaft, deep inside her. He carried on her movement by pushing her hips backwards and forwards trying not to lose his mind and his load. Eventually, she fell forward onto him, her hair in his face and her hot, sweaty chest heaving against his. He could feel the sweat and come between them as her arse lifted slightly off him.

She slowly came back around planting kisses on his neck and then on his lips.

"That was...amazing," she breathed into his ear, " now roll me over on my front and fuck me from behind."

Philip didn't need any encouragement. He slipped out of her and pushed her off to the side where she lay with her face in a pillow. He climbed up onto his knees and knelt astride her legs taking in the view he now had of her gorgeous body. Her soft shoulders led his eyes down her glistening back, past her slim waist to the top of her pert arse and then at the slick lips nuzzling between her closed legs. What a sight!

He leant forward and ran his raging cock up the inside of her thighs and into the gap between them pressing his head against the soft lips and slowly slipping between them. Again he savoured the feeling of his shaft sliding into her. She gave him a purr of encouragement. Lifting his body off hers he just gave her the sensation of his cock moving in and out of her. The top of his thighs and groin pressed into her buttocks. The feeling was incredible. Each stroke causing him to growl in approval.

He pulled out of her once again sitting back on his haunches this time parting her legs to give him an even more gloriously filthy view of her laid out before him. He glanced down at his wet cock, white juice coating the base and his balls. Again he leant into her and entered her, this time able to slip all the way in.

Sophie started to groan again as he increased his vigour, his thrusts getting faster and harder, the slap, slap, slap of his stomach into her arse. He put an arm under her tummy and lifted her up onto her knees, placing his hands on her hips and burying his cock into her hard, slightly altering his position so that he pressed down into her g-spot. Her face was still in the pillow her arse up in the air as he screwed her for all he was worth. She groaned into the pillow and then started to shout.

A muffled "fuck me hard....come..on....fuck....meee."

Philip could feel the pressure growing in his balls and the sight of his juice-coated cock sliding out of her with her stretched lips clinging on and then sucking him in was too much.

"Come on Soph....I want to feel you come."

He slapped her backside playfully and she gasped. The two off them careered to their release. He could hear her start to shout that he was coming and the slight tightening of her pussy started his finale. He banged into her as hard as he could fucking them both to an earth shattering orgasm. He felt it rise through his legs and down from his stomach. His eyes squeezed shut and he exploded into her. For a moment he was totally lost in his own World as he sprayed his come deep into her. He was aware of her bucking and shaking back into him as she enjoyed the throws of her own min-shattering orgasm.

She fell forward and he fell onto her back his face buried in her hair as he tried to recover his breath. Their two sweaty bodies pressed together. As they lay there he could feel their combined juices running out of her and down his balls. 'Fuck,' he thought to himself 'I've pumped so much come into her."

They lay there for some time, each of them caught up in their own thoughts. After weeks of promise they had finally fucked each other into oblivion.

They fell asleep, the sun streaming into the bedroom, naked bodies entwined.

VI

He stirred from a deep sleep, slowly taking in where he was, remembered, grinned to himself and pulled the sleeping Sophie into him in a spooning position.

Her skin was so soft and smooth and the contact between his cock and her buttocks soon had him hardening.

"Morning stud." Sophie murmured, nudging her backside into him.

He kissed her shoulder. "More like afternoon I think sweetheart."

Her hand reached behind her finding his now hard cock and pushing him down until she squeezed him between her sticky legs. She rubbed his cock against her hole and he effortlessly sank head deep into her come soaked pussy. They made love slowly enjoying the sensations of their coupling.

He reached his hand off her hip and sought out her clit, gently swirling the juice around her hardening bud with his middle finger. This slow, sensual lovemaking continued for some time until they both built to an inevitable and satisfying joint orgasm.

They shared the rest of the day at a café and in the evening Philip reluctantly left his beautiful lover and drove all the way home with a little smile on his face.

This was the start of a very enjoyable and incredibly sexy summer.