Confessions of a Paraplegic

Story Info
How I have sex without a working penis.
1.4k words
4.77
24.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I begin my story here, let me just say that I am a very lucky man. I am with a wonderful woman who stood by me all these years and was more than willing to help through the emotional roller coaster that I went through while I was trying to figure all this out. We were engaged when I had my accident, and she not only stayed with me afterwards, but she married me too.

I am a paraplegic. I have been for 11 years now. When I meet people for the first time, they usually have two questions they want to ask me but are to afraid to. "How did it happen?" is the first question they ask. If the person is polite, and it's not the first thing out of there mouth, I'll tell them. The second one is usually asked to my wife, "So, can you guys still have sex?" Her normal response to that question is, "You bet. He's got a six inch tongue!" She's exaggerating of course, but it generally sates their curiosity. So let me answer the first question, and then I'll answer the second. I'll be brief seeing as this is an erotica site, and it's the sex you're all really after.

I was 22, and riding a motorcycle when my accident happened. I was leaving work at a fast food restaurant, and heading to the bar that my then fiancee worked. She was hosting a karaoke show there and I would go there after work and help her tear the equipment down and pack it up into her bosses van. The road I was riding down made a long right hand curve when I saw headlights shining right in front of me. It was a car driving down the wrong side of the road heading straight for me. I only had time to hit my breaks and close my eyes before we collided. When we hit, I flew, and if felt like I was flying forever. I thought I had died because I just kept flying. Then I hit the ground...hard. Right on my stomach. I was in the left lane when I got hit. I landed on the right side shoulder. The police told me I had flown 13 feet before I hit the ground. I never passed out and I knew I was paralyzed immediately.

My first lumbar vertebrae shattered when I hit the ground. They had to chip bone from my pelvis to reconstruct that part of my spine. The operation took six hours.

Now, every spinal cord injury case is different. Some people still have some feeling below there injury level, these people are called incompletes. I, on the other hand am a complete, I have absolutely no feeling below where my spinal cord got injured. As you can guess, that includes my penis. My level starts half way through my belly button. It's really strange, if I stick my finger in it, I can feel the top half, but not the bottom half of my belly button.

Now, to the interesting part.

To understand how I have sex you need to know a few things about me. The first thing is that am very ticklish. For some reason, I have always dated women who weren't though. They all thought it was extremely amusing when they first discovered that fact. One girl that I dated in college was only five feet tall, and am 6'3'' and 280 lbs. She thought it was great that she could take down a big guy like me and there was nothing I could do to retaliate. Now what makes this really interesting is that I always got aroused whenever she did it.

Now after my accident, I'm still ticklish, but a weird thing happens. If I'm not in an aroused state, the tickling will make me laugh. But, if I am aroused, it doesn't tickle anymore but feels really good.

This was the first thing that I discovered about my new sexuality with my wife. She's another one who's not ticklish and thinks it's so funny that I am. One day while I was still in rehab, I said something that she didn't really like and started tickling me, but it didn't tickle. So I asked her to do it again, and it just kept feeling better and better.

The next thing you need to know is I have very sensitive nipples. They were sensitive before my accident, but became even more so afterwards. This is where I get the most sexual pleasure from. We didn't figure this out until one night after I had come home. We were lying in bed and she was tickling me. While moving her hand from one side of my body to the other, she brushed my nipple. It was like a lightning bolt shot through me. It feels really good when she licks and sucks on them. Then if she's tickling me while sucking on one of my nipples, it feels fantastic!

Now, your probably wondering if I can orgasm. Well, the answer is sort of. As I'm being played with, the sensations feel better and better until they peak, then it stays like that for a little while, then it goes back down. I don't feel that sudden rush of pleasure, and I don't have the release that you normally feel from an orgasm. The up side is, I can keep going and going and going, until I'm just too tired to take anymore. I think of it as trading quality for quantity. I actually outlast my wife.

Since I'm talking about my wife, I'll tell you about how I please her. First of all I'll state the obvious: I use my hands and mouth. As you have probably guessed from my alias, I'm a guitar player, so I have very nimble fingers. My wife was the first woman I ever slept with, and when we started having sex, I had some control problems, so I learned early on how to use my fingers well. And I know exactly how to find and stimulate a g-spot.

As stated above, I have a large tongue. It's nowheres near as large as Gene Simmons', but it's pretty long, and I love to use it. There's nothing hotter in the world to me than going down on a woman. As a matter of fact, before I had even ever kissed a girl, I fantasized about eating pussy.

Now women cannot live on head alone. Sometimes she just needs a good hard fucking, and that's when I whip out the dildos. We tried to use a pump on me once so that I could penetrate her. At the time, my brother worked in a video store that had a back room and a small assortment of "novelty" items. He got me a pump, but it wasn't quite the right kind. This one was for masturbating with, and not really for pumping up an impotent penis. We tried it though and after a while I did manage to get it up, but she decided that if I couldn't feel it, there really wasn't any point to it.

At first, I was a little leery about using a dildo. It made me feel inadequate. It also kind of hurt at first because I was thinking "What, my hands aren't good enough?" Then my wife told me one day while we were in an adult toy store that, "I'm a girl. We're kinda designed to really like having something like that put in us." Then I had this hang up about using one that looked too real. In my head I thought that if it was shaped differently from a real penis, this didn't make me less of a man because this would stimulate her differently then a real dick would.

Now, I don't care. The way I look at them now is, this is my dick. The one that's attached to me doesn't work, but I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you with this one. And you're not even gonna know the difference, except that there's no chance that I'm going to finish before you.

So, do I miss having "normal" sex? YOU BET YOUR ASS I DO! But I also miss being able to get stuff out of high shelves. I don't miss it as often as I used to though. It usually pops into my head when I'm lying in bed at night and I can't sleep. Kind of like tonight, but instead of dwelling on a past that I will never have again, I decided to share some of my story with others. I just hope I can go to sleep now...or maybe I'll just wake my wife up and try that new toy I bought. It's got 300 different setting combinations on it.