Confessions of a Pervert Pt. 01

Story Info
He abuses her in her hall way.
752 words
3.81
28.5k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the confession of a pervert. Me...my name is Mike and I am a pervert. I need to do this to make myself feel better. I need to tell you about it to make myself a better person and to help me move on from the things in my life that have been holding me back. I will be writing more about my different transgressions.

I walked to her door and knocked. She answered the door in a blue top and leggings. As she answered the door I grabbed her by the throat and pushed her back inside and slammed the door behind us. She yelped but didn't struggle or resist much so I pushed her back against the wall and ripped open her top with my free hand. With her top torn down the front and gaping open I forcefully kissed her lips and down her neck biting as I went till I got to the top of her bra. With every little bite she would whimper I pulled a knife out of my back pocket and slipped it under the centre of her bra and pulled it to me, her bra pulled out a little then gave under the pressure her huge heavy tits jumped out at me and she yelped again. I have to be honest hearing her yelp and whimper made me very happy and very very hard.

I start to bite her nipples, gently at first but as she moaned I started to bite harder and she screamed out in pain. Then push her on to the stairs and tore her leggings off, the slut wasn't wearing any knickers. She tells me if I leave now she won't tell anyone what has happened, I laughed at her. I pull out my hard cock and push it into her mouth and tell her to suck it like a good lil girl as I roughly finger her wet hairless cunt. She moans around my cock. Her pussy is soaking wet and making squishing noises. I pull my finger from her pussy and lick her juice off. I use my other hand to push her face on to my cock forcing it deeper down her throat.

I carry on fucking her face harder and harder pushing deeper and deeper in to her throat making her struggle to breathe then just when she is starting to turn a little blue I pull my cock out of her mouth. She is panting hard and I pull her up to her feet by her hair and turn her around bending her over the stairs. I grab the base of my cock and slam it hard into her wet cunt. Still holding her hair I pull her back to my cock and fuck her harder and harder

With one hand I use her hair to pull her back on to my cock and with the other I start to lick the fingers and slide them in to her arse making it wet and a little loose for my cock. First one finger then two and finally three. All the time her moaning in pain which made me harder and more turned on. Its all I can do to stop myself from cumming right there and then. I pull my cock out of her cunt and slam it deep in to her tight wet arse. She scream out in surprise and pain as I fuck her arse harder. I reach around to her mouth and slide the fingers that were in your arse in and use them as a gag. Using her mouth to pull her back on to my cock as I fuck her arse and come closer and closer to cumming. She beg me not to fill her arse with my cum. I cum in her butt then pull out and she fall forward on to the stairs as my cum dribbles out of her loose abused arse hole.

I turn her around using her hair once more and push my softening cock into her mouth and tell her to clean it. When its clean I put it back in my trousers and look down at her and turn and walk out the door leaving her nearly naked in just ripped clothes on the stairs like the dirty slag she is.

A week later I saw her in the supermarket she was with another man, she looked at me and smiled. I knew there and then she was mine anytime I wanted.